Scary Meihan

My secret (내 비밀)

 

 

Everyone was silent and when Meihan assured that no more fight will occur, she clapped her hands startling everyone.

 

“Now, about this seat.” She said with a beam. “Sehun will be sitting here with Kris.” She announced shocking everyone.

 

“M-me?!” Sehun pointed at himself.

“Yes, Sehunnie.” Meihan affrirmed. “Why, don’t you like it?” she asked with that dangerous smile leaving the boy without a choice.

 

“A-an-ni. I like it.” he said and sat on the said seat. *I don’t want to die yet.*

 

“That’s great then!” Meihan cheered and turned to Heeyoung. “Jongin and Baobao will seat together while me and Luhan seat somewhere else.” She told and Heeyoung nodded pulling Jongin along to her seat.

Then, she turned to her brother and hugged him. “Let’s find a seat chucky.” She beamed and Luhan just let her be dragged by his sister. No one could ever go against her and survives.

 

 

End of the flash back

 

 

The bell rang and snapped the students out of their day dreaming and gathered their things with a speed of light itching to get out of the classroom.

 

"Now class, remember about the last project. It'll be your ticket to graduation so everyone must pass it on its due date." the teacher reminded as the students walked out of the class.

 

Heeyoung, together with the 5 went directly to the gazebo for lunch. And of course, the moment they entered the place, Luhan and Jongin started with their glaring contest for a seat beside Heeyoung.

Meihan sighed for the umpteenth time and gave the two a blow on their nape. "Stop fighting." she said and stood up to her seat beside Heeyoung. "Luhan sit on my place and Jongin, sit on the other side." she told the and the two obligued with a pout touching their napes that still hurt.

 

"Where are you sitting then?" Luhan asked. "Come." he told his sister to sit on his lap but Meihan shook her head and turned to Kris.

"I'm eating out with Kris." she told and Kris choked with his own saliva.

"We are?" he asked still recovering from the choke. He remembered her saying that they'll talk later but she never said they'll eat lunch out.

Meihan rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. "I don't know, ARE we?" she asked back. "I'm going. See you guys at work." she told everyone and walked out leaving everyone in awkward silence while Kris remained seated, dumbfounded.

 

 

"Hyung, I think you should follow Meihan." Kyungsoo suggested snapping the boy from his daze.

"Oh, right." Kris mumbled and ran to catch Meihan leaving the rest in silence and in confusion.

 

"What's with those two?" Jongin asked breaking the silence. "Are they dating or something?"

Heeyoung responded with a smile while Luhan shook his head. "Ignore those idiots and go back to eat." he told nd focused of his food.

 

*What's with those two?* all of them questioned themselves.

 

tumblr_mpb9la97cL1qfkrkvo5_500.jpg

 

Kris saw Meihan and thanks to his long legs, he caught up with her.

 

"Where do you want to eat?" Kris asked.

"Oh, and now you want to eat with me?" Meihan asked in disbelief. "WoW." she cheered full of sarcasm.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't know we're actually going to eat out. After all, you just told me that we're just going to talk." he reasoned.

 

Meihan stopped her tracks and turned to Wufan. "Wu Yi Fan, are you trying to reason with me?" she snapped.

"No. nononononono. I'm sorry, I'll keep quiet now." Kris begged knowing Meihan, if he dares to utter another word, she'll never talk to him again.

"Let's go. I'm hungry." Meihan told and walked as Kris followed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*She's so cold to me.*