My Prince

My secret (내 비밀)

 

*Those unnie are really.* Daran smiled as she remembered what happened.

 

Flash back

 

Daran was bored in the cashier as the other sales ladies were standing beside different makeup shelves.

 

Minhee came to her with a bored face. "Why are we having few buyers today? So boring." Minhee said and Daran nodded with a sigh.

 

"I know right. I still have to look for a dress to wear for that ball." she mumbled releasing a sigh for the 2nd time.

 

Minhee looked at her surprised and then grinned excitedly. "OMMO! Daran's going to a ball!" she chimed excitedly earning the other workers attention.

 

Daran was startled by her workers reaction as they all went towards her asking about the ball and things.

 

"Do you already have something to wear?" one asked.

"You should wear something elegant coz that school are for rich kids." another one said.

"Are you going with your hot friend?" they stormed her with questions and ended up lending makeup kits to Daran for the said even giving her a cheer.

 

End of the flashback

 

Daran put some lip-gloss and finished up. She looked to her reflection and flashed a smile. "All done." she chimed and heard her phone ring and ran to pick it up.

 

"Yes?" she asked. "Oh. Jongin. Yes I'll be down in a sec." she said and hung up.

She grabbed her purse, coat and keys, and went out to her apartment. She went down to see Jongin outside holding a bouquet of flowers looking at her in awe.

 

She was stunned with the Jongin standing in front of her flawlessly wearing a black tux making him more handsome.

 

She walked towards him and gave him a warm smile. "We should get going now or we'll be late." she said and went to the other side of the car and sat on the passenger seat.

 

Jongin snapped in his daze and went into his car. He closed the door and turned to Daran shyly.

"Here." he said shortly handing her the flowers. "Taemin hyung told me that the guys normally give flowers to their dat--- ... Partner." he continued.

 

Daran gladly took the flowers and smell its scent. "Thanks Jongin." she chimed.

 

Jongin smiled and started driving.

 

The both of them arrived at the school grounds and walked to the auditorium where the ball is being held as Daran hold on Jongin's arm.

 

 

 

 

*I saw the prince of my dreams today grandpa and I'm his friend.*