Special treatment

My secret (내 비밀)

 

After the first hours of classes, Heeyoung noticed how the students and the teachers changed towards her. They became nice and some teachers even praised her more than before.

But then, another thing has caught the girl’s mind.

 

*Where’s Jongin?* she asked herself as she secretly steal glances at Jongin’s vacant seat and Krystal wasn’t there either.

 

“He’s been gone since last week.” Kris whispered with his eyes still fixed on the board. “Don’t ask me why, I don’t have an idea.” He added knowing she’ll ask sooner or later.

 

Heeyoung rolled her eyes and whispered “Who said I’m talking about Jongin?”

“And who said I was talking about that brat?” Kris shot back with a smirk that left the girl speechless.

“Pabo.” She pouted and started copying the notes on the board and Kris just beamed.

“Only yours Miss. Pres.” He winked.

 

 

 

After classes, Heeyoung, Kris and the board members gathered at the gazebo with 5 butlers serving their meals.

 

“So how’s class?” Lay asked like a mother.

Heeyoung was about to answer when the others started responding to the question.

“Good.” Kyungsoo shrugged busy putting some veggies on Heeyoung’s plate.

“Boring as usual.” Minzy said as she passed a glass of juice to Heeyoung.

“I slept the whole time.” Tao yawned and stretched.

“Don’t ask. You were sitting there with me.” Minho said and took a spoonful of rice in his mouth.

“Chanyeol won’t stop bothering me.” Baekhyun whined.

“I was bored okay.” Chanyeol defended himself and gave Heeyoung his last marshmallow.

“It was---“ Kris was about to answer but cut off by Lay.

“I’m asking Heeyoung here.” Lay said his patience was running short.

 

Heeyoung chuckled at their goofiness and replied to the question. “It was not bad, Oppa. The teachers and my classmates treated me as a human being so there’s no problem for me.”

 

Lay smiled at the girl and patted her head. “That’s good.” He said and put some more food on  Heeyoung’s plate. “Eat more. My rock should be healthy.”

 

“Yah, I was about to answer too.” Kris whined but Lay ignored him. “I’m not asking you Mr. Wu.” Lay shrugged.

 

“You could have just let me answer it anyway, you mother hen. You and your mood swings.” Kris mumbled to himself and did a mehrong to Lay and continued eating.

 

Then, a stranger barged in to the gazebo holding a rabbit plushy in his left hand.

“Where’s my plate?” the blonde guy asked wearing the same school uniform as the guys.

 

All heads turned towards the entrance and saw a beautiful man holding a rabbit toy starring back at them with a cocky smile.

 

Heeyoung stood up and smiled at the person.

 

 

 

 

 

*Welcome back Luhan gege.*