Four years ago part 3

My secret (내 비밀)

 Another update ~ 

 while waiting for my fav TV series 

 

tumblr_mpb9la97cL1qfkrkvo5_500.jpg

 

 

Kris broke the hug and thanked the maid. “Thanks for making this special ice cream. I hope she likes it.” the boy cheered as he look at the beautiful treat.

“It’s my pleasure to make young master happy, good luck on your confession and I’m sure she’ll like it.” the maid beamed.

 

That maid was a new recruit and the one who was in charge of fulfilling the young master of the house’s requests. Kris and her planned the confession for a long time and now is the day to perform the plan and the hug was just for good luck.

 

“Thanks again.” Kris smiled. “Here goes nothing.” He told and went back to the room with the treats.

 

He went in to the room and got greeted in silence. Heeyoung and Luhan were busy playing with the game while Meihan was looking at the window back facing everyone.

 

“Here’s the ice cream.” Kris announced. Luhan and Heeyoung stopped at what they are doing and attacked the treats as soon as they saw them.

 

Kris took the special parfait and walked towards Heeyoung with a nervous heart. “Meihan, your ice cream.” He called.

 

“I don’t want it anymore.” The girl said with a cold distant voice and continued to pay no attention to him.

Kris felt his heart crack upon hearing Meihan’s response. He just got rejected indirectly. Then, he felt a tug on his sleeve and turned to see Heeyoung looking at him with her big round eyes.

 

“More?” Kris raised a brow knowing what the younger wants. Heeyoung smiled and nodded energetically at Kris with her pleading eyes.

“Here.” Kris gave the special parfait to Heeyoung and the girl cheered in delight.

 

“Woaaaa. So pretty!!” Heeyoung looked at the treat with sparkling eyes as she read the chocolate cream letters written on it. “Thank you and I like you too Kris.” She told. But of course, the girl meant a different like, different to what Meihan understood.

 

*He likes Heeyoung. Not you Meihan.* she told herself. *You should be happy for them.* she smiled bitterly as a tear escaped from her eye.

 

Kris smiled at the girl and ruffles her hair before reminding Heeyoung to drink lots of water after eating the treat.

 

*I’ll just tell her.* Kris told and turned to Meihan. He walked beside the girl but a knock was heard stopping him from his plans.

 

“Master and young miss, it’s time to prepare for the party.” The Wu’s butler told.

 

Meihan dried her tears and walked pass Kris without even looking at him and exited the room calling Heeyoung on her way saying it’s time to prepare leaving the two boys in the room.

 

“What’s with her?” Luhan asked.

“I was about to ask you that too.” He told and Luhan just shrugged.

“She’s been like that since she got back from the kitchen.” Luhan explained.

“She went to the kitchen?” Kris asked surprised. “I didn’t see her though.” He added.

Luhan sighed and gave Kris a pat on the shoulder. “Be patient with her, I’ll talk to her later.” He told and went to change.

 

 

 

 

 

*What happened, Meihan?*