Indirect confession

My secret (내 비밀)

 

“And that’s the plan!” Heeyoung cheered as Luhan, Jongin and Chanyeol listened.

“That’s a great idea!” Chanyeol beamed. “This one will really work.” He added and Heeyoung nodded excitedly while Jongin and Luhan were kicking each other’s foot below the table.

 

Jongin didn’t have any choice but to take part of his girlfriend’s plan. After all, Meihan helped him to get to spend time with his girl and Heeyoung might’ve kicked him out of the room last night if he didn’t agree.

If this plan works, then all will be happy, but if not, at least he gets to fulfill his girl’s wants.

 

And for Luhan, he’s there to make sure he finishes Meihan’s work in order for the plan to work. He was still upset about the ‘kidnaping’ that happened last night but since he’s getting tired of his sister’s forced smile whenever he asks if she’s okay, he agreed to do his part and it’s not like Heeyoung will take a ‘no’ for it.

 

Chanyeol was there because he called Heeyoung to ask about Krishan. Then, Meihan and he did the plan.

 

The plan was, Chanyeol couldn’t go to the Kwon endorsement photo-shoot with Meihan and Kris will be the one who will be substituting since he has done modeling before.

Jongin already called one of his kingka friends, Myungsoo, to be the photographer and makes sure that he makes the two do sweet poses. That way they could have the chance to talk and realized how they blush with each other’s touch.

 

“So where’s Meihan?” Heeyoung asked Luhan.

“She’s on her way to the photo-shooting.” He answered.

“And Kris?” she turned to Chanyeol.

“He’s already there, changing.” Chanyeol told.

“Great! Now let’s just pray and hope for the best.” Heeyoung told.

 

tumblr_mpb9la97cL1qfkrkvo5_500.jpg

 

“Sorry I’m late.” Meihan bowed to the staffs who just returned a smile.

“It’s okay Ms. Xi. Please go to the dressing room and change.” The staff told and she oblige.

 

After changing, Meihan went out of the dressing room wearing a gold gown that awed the whole studio. And Kris.

 

“What are you doing here?” Meihan frowned at the sight of Kris. “And where’s Chanyeol?” she asked making Kris’ heart heavy.

 

*Chanyeol told me he sees Meihan as a friend. But I don’t think Meihan does too?* he told himself his heart aching again. Just when he realized his true feeling about Meihan, this happens.

 

“He’s not feeling well and I’m the one endorsing with you this time.” Kris told trying to sound calm. “Didn’t Heeyoung tell you?” he asked.

“No one told me.” She answered.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! The photographer is here.” Another staff shouted out.

 

“Myungsoo?” the two chorused.

“That’s me.” Myungsoo, winked at the two. “Let’s work well together.” He told and the two, confused, just nodded.

 

The photo-shoot started and Myungsoo did the job well. Kris and Meihan were stiff and sweating, not because of the lights but because of the skinship they had to do for the shoot.

The two tried complaining but Myungsoo told them that it’ll look great that way and that he knows his job well.

tumblr_mpb9la97cL1qfkrkvo5_500.jpg

After four hours of shooting, the shoot ended and the two changed back to their clothes.

 

The two were left dumbfounded by Myungsoo as he made them do a lot of cheesy poses but in the end, he chose a simple picture where Meihan was sitting on a luxurious chair and Kris standing beside her as the main picture of the advertisement.

 

The staffs and others started cleaning up and since there’s nothing left to do for the two, they decided to take a walk. It has been stressful for the two especially, to Meihan who’s new to the business world. And Kris decided to clear things up between them two.

 

“Tired?” Kris asked as they walked towards the park trying to lessen the awkwardness.

“A little, but I’ll survive.” She beamed and saw the ice cream store. She was supposed to be mad at Kris but knowing Meihan, she already forgot why and just shrugged her anger. After all, Kris is her friend and she doesn’t want to lose him. “An ice cream could make me feel better.” She grinned looking at the store.

 

Kris shook his head and smiled at the girl’s way of ordering him to buy the treat.

*She never changes. I hope you’ll happy with Chanyeol. He’s a good man.* he said in his head.

 

“Wait here, I’ll get you one.” He said. “Green tea right?” he asked and the girl nodded. “Okay, then.” He said and went to buy the ice cream.

 

“One green tea and one vanilla ice cream, please.” Kris ordered taking out his card.

“One vanilla and green tea ice cream coming up!” the ahjussi beamed and saw Meihan looking towards them. “Is she your girlfriend sir?” the man asked Kris referring to Meihan who was sitting on a bench nearby. “She’s very beautiful and you two look good together.” He added.

 

Kris smiled bitterly and said “No. she’s not.”

 

“But why? You do like her, do you?” the ahjussi asked with his eye brows frowned.

 

“Because I’m afraid to get hurt and she already likes someone else.” He replied. “I like her, a lot. And I’d like to have her not only as my girlfriend but as the woman who I get to spend my whole life forever.” He added. “But it’s too late now and I don’t think she sees me that way.” He sighed.

 

 

 

 

“You wouldn’t be her telling the ice cream ahjussi your tragic love story if you told me that a long time ago, you dummy.” Meihan’s voice was heard behind Kris.

The tall guy turned and saw Meihan standing in front of her with her arms crossed on her chest.

 

“What?” she raised a brow. “Are you asking me out or what?” she snapped. “You’re all tall, handsome, smart and rich but you’re a dummy with these kind of stuffs.” She rolled her eyes.

“I even thought you hate me.” She hissed. “Stupid tower.” She mumbled to herself cursing Kris on her own.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*She heard it all?!*