Thank you

My secret (내 비밀)

 

Time passed by quickly and graduation is just around the corner. Everyone succeeded on their individual projects and contributed great benefits and wealth to the great Kwon Empire, breaking the records that past heirs and board members did.

 

Meihan and Kris are now officially dating each other and sometimes fight for every little thing. But the fight never lasts a day because Kris will be the one who coax Meihan and Meihan barely remembers the reason of their fight.

 

Heeyoung, Jongin and the board members all went out of the auditorium holding their diplomas and some medals hanging on their necks.

 

They all took a group photo outside the school and did a little party in an exclusive restaurants before going back to work.

Even though they just graduated and normal students commonly go to celebrate the whole day, they all couldn’t leave their work hanging especially now that Kwon Empire climbed the business charts as the 3rd most successful and influential company in Asia.

 

The group walked out of the restaurant chatting and laughing when they heard a horn, followed by Jongin’s voice.

 

“JAGIYA!” Heeyougn turned and saw Jongin already in his car. “Let’s go.” He told and exited the car.

 

“Go where?” Heeyoung asked as she walked towards her boyfriend.

“To celebrate our graduation.” He beamed excitedly making Heeyoung’s face fall.

 

She knows the work load that is waiting for her I her office and it’ll be unfair for the others if she takes the day off while the others work. But she also knows that the date Jongin was asking her today will be their last date for the next four years. That is a date with, Jongin as Kim Jongin, one of the riches teen in Korea.

 

Jongin will start the heir’s test the day after tomorrow ad she knows they won’t be seeing each other often. Heeyoung will be busy with the company while Jongin with be busy with his new life.

 

“Jongin, I…” Heeyoung glanced sadly at him. she doesn’t know what to say.

 

“You can go.” Lay’s voice was heard making Heeyoung turn to see everyone smiling at them. The board members, Master Kwon, Mrs. Kim, Mr. Xi and more family members.

“You can take this day off.” Kyungsoo assured them. “Enjoy it.”

“Consider this as your graduation gift.” Tao winked at them.

 

“And since you’re with Kkamjongin, consider this as your college graduation gift too.” Luhan added with a poker face that earned a headlock from Sehun.

“Don’t mind hyung and enjoy the day.” Sehun said to them.

 

“Thanks guys.” Heeyoung said, touched by her colleagues’ kindness.

 

“Auuu! Just go already before we change our minds.” Minzy joked.

 

“Thanks again everyone.” Heeyoung smiled at them nearly in tears.

She can’t help but to feel grateful to have all these people in front of her. Those people who believe and supported her all the way until now.

 

To her grandpa who loves her and looks out for her every step she takes in life, a grumpy old man that has the softest, warmest and most considerate heart. The man who taught her and the others valuable things professional and special schools couldn’t teach. To be wise and to value every little thing they have.

 

To her board members and at the same time, her friends, and the ones that is loyal and filial. The people who helped her reach the place she’s in right now, those patient and considerate young business partners who personally thought her about things never knew she’d learn. Those people who gave her strength, encouragement and faith in life. That age is not the base of everything especially if it is becoming a CEO of a big company, to have hope and trust people.

 

And of course, to the person beside her, The person who made her experience pain and comfort, happiness and sadness, to long for someone so much, to be angered, to smile, to be betrayed, to forgive and forget, to look only at one person and most of all, to love.

 

“Thanks to you too Jongin-ah.” She said and gave her boyfriend a hug.

Then she turned to the people and did her most sincere bow full of respect, appreciation and thankfulness pushing everyone in tears of joy as Heeyoung’s sincerity touched everyone’s heart.

 

She looked up again and beamed them a smile. “We’ll get going then.” She said and Jongin opened the door for her.

 

“Good luck Jongin-ah!” Master Kwon told and Jongin bowed as a thanks.

“Make sure you pass, or we’ll marry Heeyoung for you.” Minho joked.

“We’ll be waiting for your return son.” Mrs. Kim said wiping a tear that escaped from her eyes.

 

“Now go or Meihan and I will use your day off for you.” Kris beamed giving Meihan a back hug.

“Pabo.” Meihan chuckled and playfully slapped Kris hands that was on her waist. “Go.” Meihan sent the couple away with a smile.

 

“Arrasso! Bye everyone. See you in four years.” Jongin told them and went in to the car.

 

“AIGOO! Just go already!” Baekhyun hissed.

“Yeah! My arm hurts from waving already!” Chanyeol whinned.

 

Jongin and Heeyoung chuckled and gave them last goodbyes before driving away to start their date worth of four years. But as they drove away, Heeyoung has the same question repeating in her mind.

 

 

 

 

*I wonder how Jongin will handle his secret?*