Breather

My secret (내 비밀)

 Kekeke! I'm happy today ~ 

 I woke up and someone made  

 a very lovely poster for My secret. 

 Thank you  LollieBunny for the awesome poster 

 I'll use it well <3 ~ 

 Double updates for today! YAY! 

tumblr_mpb9la97cL1qfkrkvo5_500.jpg

Meanwhile, Lay and Jongin were waiting for Heeyoung to finish changing with awkward silence. 

"So, how are you going to deal with Luhan's challenge?" Lay started a conversation. "Don't underestimate that kid, he's feisty." he added with a chuckle.

"I'm prepared, for that dolly brat and for all of you." Jongin said bluntly.

 

Lay raised a brow at the boy's confidence and nodded. "You better be Mr. Kim." he said and stood up to knock on the door where Heeyoung's in.

"Heeyoung-ah, are you done?" he shouted enough for the girl to hear to the other side of the room.

 

"I'm almost done oppa, just a sec." she responded and more minutes passed and she got out of the room wearing an extravagant gown.

The two stared at Heeyoung with wide eyes trying to take her beauty in their heads.

 

"H-how is it? Is it too much?" Heeyoung asked with a worried look on her face.

 

"You're perfect." Jongin said unconsciously making Heeyoung blush.

 

Lay clapped his hands and motioned Heeyoung to twirl and the girl obliged. "Perfect." he beamed. "Minji's taste in this things are quite remarkable." he added and Heeyoung smiled. "You're really beautiful my rock." he told and Heeyoung blushed a little.

"Thanks oppa." the girl said and turned to look at Lay. "Oppa can I go for a minute?" she asked confusing Jongin.

 

*Go where?* Jongin asked himself.

 

Lay nodded and told "But don't take too long, you still have to make your grand entrance."

"Okay oppa, I'll be back in ten." she said and Lay nodded.

"I'll be going now" Heeyoung said and was about to walked out of the room but stopped by Jongin.

 

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"I'll just go for some fresh air." Heeyoung replied. "I'll be back in ten minutes Jongin-ah." she assured to him.

"I'll go with you then" the boy said but Heeyoung shook her head no.

 

"Let her go alone. She needs her own space too, she's just asking for a ten minutes break." Lay said. 

"I'll be back Jongin-ah." Heeyoung smiled at the boy.

"Okay." Jongin let the girl's hand go with dissappointed eyes.

"Thanks Jongin. I'll get going now." the girl said and ran out of the room to the elevator leaving the two alone in the room.

 

"Understand her." Lay said to the disappointed Jongin. "That girl, whenever she has to do a big step, she always goes for the breather first." he explained. "I kind of understand why. After all, she's the most important person in the whole Kwon Empire now."

"I don't know how to explain it, but I bet you know that feeling when everyone's expecting too much from you and they watch every move you make making it hard to breathe." he told and Jongin nodded. "That girl is going through that now and I have to admit that she is very strong for her age and I'm not regretting on accepting her as my boss." he added making Jongin look at the guy.

 

"I get it." Jongin said shortly getting a bit irritated on how Lay complemented the girl and how he knows Heeyoung's suffering but couldn't do nothing. 

 

Lay rolled his eyes and said "No need to be jealous, this brat. I've got things to do, so wait for Heeyoung here, okay." and went out of the room annoyed by Jongin's coldness.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Jagiya really suffered a lot.*