Complicated

My secret (내 비밀)

 

 

*What’s with those two?* he asked himself as he stare at the two’s intertwined arms.

 

Then, when the two noticed Kris wasn’t following, they turned around to see the guys still standing there.

“Kris.” Meihan snapped Kris from his daze. “Let’s go.” She said.

“Oh right.” Kris mumbled and followed the two.

 

As they eat, Kris noticed on how Chanyeol and Meihan became really close to each other and he can’t help to get jealous even though he decided to only look at Meihan as a friend. They even feed each other making Kris heave a big long sigh.

 

“Kris.” Meihan called with a worried expression.

“What?” he asked shortly.

“If you’re tired, you shouldn’t have come to pick me up. Chanyeol is here to accompany me so you don’t have to worry.” Meihan told concern for Kris. He looks really tired and pissed?

“You should’ve told me that you didn’t want to see me then.” Kris rolled his eyes. He’s too upset and tired to deal with this right now.

“Kris, what’s your problem?” Meihan frowned at Kris. “I was just concern about you, no need to get cranky.” She scolded.

“Whatever.” Kris mumbled and walked out of the restaurant leaving the two.

 

*Why am I feeling like this?* Kris asked himself as he went to his car.

 

 

Meihan watched Kris walk out and sighed. *What’s wrong with him?*

 

“You like Kris hyung, don’t you?” Chanyeol asked snapping Meihan from her thoughts.

“What are you talking about?” Meihan acted innocent.

“You think you can fool me?” Chanyeol asked. “I can feel it. There are sparks whenever you look at him.” He told.

“Don’t you dare tell anyone or I’ll skin you alive.” Meihan warned and Chanyeol raised his hands in defense.

“Relax. I won’t tell anyone.” Chanyeol assured. “Did he confess to you?”

“Why would he? He likes another girl, not me.” Meihan blurted out bitterly.

 

*Oh?* Chanyeol blinked at Meihan. He was sure Kris likes her too.

 

“Are you sure about that?” he asked and Meihan nodded.

“We’re just friends, Chanyeol. He even told me how broken hearted he is after seeing the girl date other guy.” She added.

“Is it Heeyoung?”

“Maybe? Maybe not?” Meihan answered.

 

“You’re complicated, noona.” Chanyeol blurted and Meihan sighed.

“I know.” She told.

 

 

 

 

 

*Everything is complicated.* Meihan sighed.