The sleeping beauty

My secret (내 비밀)

 


The two walked in the busy streets holding each other’s hand just like their childhood days with smile in their faces.

 

 

“I wish Luhan is here too.” Heeyoung wished looking up in the clear sky.

“He’ll come at your press con and ball.” Kris informed and the girl smiled at the good news.

“I miss him.” she said and Kris agreed.

“I wonder what that punk is doing.” He said with a smirk imagining what Luhan will be doing at this moment.

“He’s probably sleeping in a park bench somewhere in China.” Heeyoung guessed with a smile.

“Or he could be in his villa feeling his freedom.” Kris added. “I don’t really get why he failed the tst on purpose. Now you’re the one who has to suffer. Aigoo that punk.”

 

The girl just let a chuckle and said “Let him be, Luhan is a free soul I understand his decision.”

“Fine. Fine.” The blonde rolled his eyes and gave up the discussion.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, in Incheon airport…

 

 

A young handsome prince-like teen was sleeping in the waiting area and girls started to wonder if the teen is an idol or somewhat like that. He has a blonde hair and perfect features.

 

 

The girls were enjoying the sight of him sleeping when a butler came to the boy with a drink and said “Young master, I have bought the juice you have requested.”

 

“Is that pineapple?” the handsome teen asked with his eyes still closed.

“Yes young master.” The butler responded.

 

 

The teen smiled contented at his butler’s service and sat up with a beam as he took the drink from the butler.

“Thanks Jin.” He thanked his butler and took a sip of his drink. “Hmmm. Tastes wonderful.” He cheered very satisfied with his drink and turned to the fan girls.

“You should get this drink, it’s very refreshing.” He beamed and walked away with his butler following him leaving the girls almost fainting from spazzing.

 

 

They exited the airport and as the butler load their luggage to the car; the boy took a deep breath and looked at the bright sky. “I’m back baby monster and Kris.” He mumbled and entered the car.

 

*Prepare for the almighty Luhan is coming.*

 

 

 

Back at Myeondong…

 

“ACHOO!!” Heeyoung and Kris sneezed at the same time.

 

“I should get you back now. We don’t want our CEO with a cold in her press con., do we?” Kris said with a sniff.

Heeyoung laughed and said “I don’t think it’s a cold. I think Luhan remembered us too.”

“Oh. He should be. After all, his best friend just remembered him.” he bragged referring to himself followed by a smirk. “And let’s not forget his monster cousin.” He teased looking at the girl.

 

“Shut up Kris. Let’s get something to eat before going home. Grandpa’s already asleep and I don’t want to eat alone.” She said and entered the car.

“Yes. Ms. President.” The blonde said and started the engine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Can’t wait to see you Luhan gege.*