Lost guest

My secret (내 비밀)

 

Jongin and Heeyoung walked out of the room to go to the conference hall with their hands intertwined and with smiles in their faces.

 

“Everything’s going to be alright.” Jongin said looking at the girl’s eyes as he kissed her hand that is intertwined with his. “I’ll be right here by your side.” He beamed.

 

*I don’t regret taking you back my cute puppy.* she smiled at Jongin.

 

“Let’s go.” He said and Heeyoung nodded but stopped when she saw Mrs. Kim starring at her with eyes wide as saucers.

 

 

“W-What are you doing here?!” Mrs. Kim muttered pointing her shaking finger at the girl.

 

Heeyoung flinched at the woman’s stare as she held Jongin’s hand tighter. Jongin gave her hand a gentle squeeze for assurance before he spoke.

“Mom, I love this girl and I’m not happy to see you point at her like that.” He said giving his mother a stern look.

 

“Y-you!! I thought I made myself clear!” Mrs. Kim said and charged the girl to slap but stopped by another hand grabbing the woman’s wrist.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?” Luhan said as he glared at the woman tightening his grip on her wrist. “I don’t think hitting the celebrant would be wise.” He added shocking the old woman for the 2nd time.

 

“W-WHAT?! CELEBRANT?” she asked confussed.

 

“Y-you can let go now gege.” Heeyoung squeaked at her cousin making the boy and the woman look at her.

 

Luhan saw Heeyoung and Jongin’s hands intertwined and frowned at the sight. “You got some explaining to do baby monster.” He said to his cousin and Heeyoung returned a nod. The boy let go of the woman’s wrist and gave her a glare.

“If you’re just here to hurt my cousin then you got yourself in big trouble madam.” The blonde shot at the woman.

 

“Wh-what is Mr. Xi’s son doing here with this girl?” Mrs. Kim asked.

She saw Luhan in one of the famous magazines worldwide and there stated that he and his twin sister are the future of the Xi’s. And she also knows that he is the new CEO’s cousin and claiming the girl as his cousin confused her.

 

“The question is, WHAT are you doing?” Luhan shot back the woman’s question. “And hitting my cousin Heeyoung too.” He added making Mrs. Kim gasp.

 

“Who?” The woman asked glancing at the girl. “Heeyoung? This is not Heeyoung.” She added. “You must’ve mistaken the girl Mr. Xi.” She concluded with a smile.

 

Luhan smirked at the woman and said “It seems like ahjumma is the one who doesn’t know whose party she’s going.”

 

Now Mrs. Kim is confused and lost as she tried to analyze the situation but failed.

“Omma, this girl in front of you is Kwon Heeyoung.” Jongin explained. “She just went to live as a commoner for a while to experience independence by changing her lifestyle and her name Lee Daran.” He continued.

 

The Ahjumma stared at the three in silence and in disbelief as she took her son’s words.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Kim, I’m Kwon Heeyoung, owner of the Kwon empire.” She introduced herself with a slight bow.

 

“Oh my…” the woman started to hyperventilate reaching her hand to her chest. “This can’t be.” She muttered. “All this time, I was the one hurting the child I was supposed to protect.” She said and collapse to the ground in tears.

 

 

 

 

 

*I’m so sorry Sandara,  Jiyoung.*