Mocha vs. Pineapple

My secret (내 비밀)

 

 

 

tumblr_mpb9la97cL1qfkrkvo5_500.jpg

 

“So…” Kris tried to break the silence as he walked beside Meihan to their class. “How are you?” he asked.

Meihan rolled her eyes and turned to Kris. “It’s been half a month since I got back and you’re asking me that right now?” she asked in disbelief.

Kris mentally slapped himself for that stupid question he made and decided to get to the point. “You’re still mad at me, are you?” he told with a sigh.

“We’ll talk later, okay?” Meihan said and fastened her phase to catch up with her brother not even waiting for Kris’ reply.

 

The six reached their classroom and got greeted with gasps, murmurings and squealing the moment they entered.

 

“Oh my god! That’s Luhan’s twin sister, she’s so pretty.” One said. “That pinked hair guy looks like an ulzzang, so handsome!!” another squealed.

 

Luhan ignored the students and made his way to his seat. He pulled the chair only to be pulled by another hand. Luhan looked up and met with Jongin’s poker face as the boy held the other end of the chair.

 

“This is my seat.” Jongin told with a cold stare.

“Said who?” Luhan said with a smirk.

 

The whole class fell quiet as they watch the two kill each other with their glares.

 

*I’m afraid this would happen.* Heeyoung palmface herself as she stood next to Meihan and Sehun with Kris at her back.

 

“Here we go again.” Sehun sighed and Meihan shook her head while Kris just stood there and watch.

“They never get tired of fighting.” Heeyoung shook her head.

 

“Don’t mess with me.” Jongin warned. The tension between them was intense and no one dared to get involve.

Luhan grined. “No one tells me what to do, DARK BOY.” He mocked making Jongin snap. 

Jongin took a step forward ready to fight. “Are you looking for trouble, dolly boy?” he asked his voice was shaking in anger.

“Why should I, if I’m the trouble myself?” Luhan mocked. “So get lost dark boy.” he told making Jongin lost it. 

“Why you!!” Jongin was about to swing his fist but Heeyoung and Kris were fast and stopped him.

 

“Jongin, stop!” Heeyoung tried to calm the boy down while Luhan sat on the table with a smirk. “Sorry about gege. Let’s just sit somewhere else, ne?” she tried to convince him but Jongin never gives his property up.

“My seat is MY seat, Jagiya.” Jongin told. “You can’t always let that dolly brat what he wants.” He added looking at Luhan.

“He’s right, Baobao.” Luhan said. “You can’t always give him what he wants.” He shot the words back to its owner making Jongin charge but Kris pulled the boy back. 

 

“Noona. They’re causing a big crowd.” Sehun said to Meihan as the boy looked at the class room’s door. The students were all watching and murmuring.

 

Meihan sighed and took a deep breath.

 

 

“STOP!” she shouted making everyone freeze. They all slowly turned to the owner of the voice and saw Meihan’s unpleased face. She walked in the middle of Jongin and Luhan and gave them a cold look making the two silent shut.

“No one will ever fight in front of me, EVER.” She austerely told.

 

“But he started it.” Luhan reasoned only to get silenced by a glare for her sister.

“Don’t push it Luhan.” She warned her brother with a cold voice making Jongi smirk in victory.

“That’s right, don’t push it Luhan.” Jongin repeated mocking and Luhan just rolled his eyes.

 

 

Meihan then turned to Jongin and gave him a look. “That goes for you too, jongin-ah.” She told silencing Jongin and Luhan grin in triumph.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*These two are impossible.*