Letting you go

My secret (내 비밀)

OMG!!!!

17 comments in 1 chapter

ASDFGHJKLASDFGHJKLSDFGHJKL

Passionburn19 loves ya'll

Heeyoung was lifelessly lying on her bed when the doorbell rang. She sat up and shouted.

 

“Kris?! Is that you?” she asked fist afraid that it’s one of those persons who just wants to hurt her.

“It’s me open up.” Kris’ voice echoed. The girl lazily stood up and walked to open the door.

 

The moment she opened the door, Heeyoung was greeted by the blonde’s worried expression. Kris quickly entered the apartment and was shocked to see the girl’s ruined hair.

“What the… who did this?” he asked furiously.

“Don’t worry it’s nothing, some crazy brat who blames me for everything that happens to her life.” She replied as she rolls her eyes.

“Which is it?” Kris raised a brow. ”You got an army of those in school.” He added with a smirk.

“Krystal.” She answered. “And guess what, Jongin broke up with her.” She told and the male gasped.

“She told you?!” he asked with eyes wide as saucers.

“Nope, but I could tell it the way she cried in front of my house.” Heeyoung said with a smirk that made Kris chuckle.

 

“OHHHH!! Our Heeyoung learned how to smirk. Good work little girl.” He teased and Heeyoung just chuckled as she grabbed her bag.

“Let’s go for a walk. I’m feeling a little down today.” She said and walked out of the apartment with Kris tagging along.

 

“What am I your slave?” Kris joked. “I don’t want to go with you. I thought you’re strong now?” he added.

“I’m weak only in front of you and Luhan so bear with it.” Heeyoung said with a mehrong.

 

The blonde chuckled at his friend’s playfulness and can’t help but to tag along.

“Arrasso. Just for today.” He said as he wrapped his arm around Heeyoung’s shoulders.

 

The two rode Kris’ car and went somewhere where they’ll have fun not knowing that there was another person who was watching them smile at each other with a broken heart.

 

Jongin was watching them as he was hiding in the next building with tears in his eyes.

 

*At least she’s happy now. I guess you have to give up so she can be happy. I still love you Daran-ah and I’ll back off so you can live.* he said to himself and revealed himself as soon as he saw the car drove away.

 

*Good bye Daran-ah.* he said in his mind and looked at his ex-girlfriend’s window apartment. His eyes widened when he saw the ‘for rent’ sign board on it and sighed.

 

*I guess I can’t even watch her from afar from now either.* he sighed and reached his phone to dial the mobile number in the board.

 

“Yes. I’d like to rent the apartment in XXst. near XXXXX. Okay. Thank you.” He said through the phone and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*At least I’ll still have this one place that holds a lot of our memories. I’ll never forget you Daran-ah.*