Jongin's friends

My secret (내 비밀)

When you felt that the dog won't really bite you, you started to calm down and give a space for yourself and Jongin. But still having a doubt, you unconsciously kept your hands attached to his chest as you took a glance to the dog that was sitting in front of you.

It looked like it was smiling at you as you found yourself amazed by it but still scared at the same time. 

 

Jongin and the employees continued to watch you do a starring contest with the dog with little smiles on their faces.

 

Just like testing the waters, you tilted your head to the right and the dog did the same. You did it to the left and it did too, then you paused for a moment before acceoting that the dog wasn't as dangerous as it seems and gave it a smile.

 

On the other hand, Jongin was fascinated at your interaction with his friend and chuckled making you startled because the vibrations was felt on your hand that was still on his chest. You looked at him surprised and he smiled at you.

 

"He's a nice dog." he chimed and looked at the dog fodly before calling it up. "Come boy." he ordered the dog and it stood excitedly wriggling its tail.

 

You gasped seeing the dog get nearer and tightened your hold on Jongin's uniform as you pushed your scared self to him.

 

"Don't be scared." he told you and you tried not to be scared as you saw the dog standing near. You watched Jongin pet the dog and smiled at the fluff excitedly looking at him. 

"You're such a good boy." he cooed as he continued to please his pet with his free hand while the other still rested around your waist. 

 

You saw how he petted the dog and the scary dog earlier became a cute one as it enjoy its master's love.

 

"Try touching his fur. It's very soft and he'd like you." Jongin instructed you.

 

At first, you hesitated, but seeing Jongin's assuring smile and the cute giant dog being sweet, you slowly reached for the dog. You were trembling as you let your one hand reach for the dog whlie the other still grabbed Jongin's shirt. It was a scary xperience at first but the moment you touched the dog's fur, you realized how true Jongin's words about how soft it is and how the dog liked it. And this time, you realized you didn't hate dogs after all. Well, not Kingkong.

 

Finally feeling assured, you slowly let go of Jongin and petted the dog happily with a smile. "Aigoo you're such a sweet dog." you chimed, making a great friendship between you and the pet, earning a smile from Jongin and the employees.

 

When Jongin noticed you’re not scared anymore, he snapped his fingers and 5 maids went towards you and the dog. The snap make you turn your attention back to Jongin and yelped when you found yourself being dragged by the maids away from the dog and Jongin, the only being there who knew you.

 

The door closed and he could still hear your protests and shout. Jongin turned to the butler with a smile. "Buy her new clothes and uniform. Give her the best treatment. I'll go change my clothes." he ordered him and the butler reponded with a bow.

"Yes. Young master."

 

Jongin walked away followed by 5 maids to change his clothes.

tumblr_npjart8AZl1rkpf8mo5_500.jpg

You didn't know what was happening but you were forced to take a shower and the maids dressed you nicely before leading you to a big living room where the butler and the nice dog were waiting with a cart full of snacks and a pot of tea.

The said servant motioned you to seat and, left without a choice, you sat on the sofa as you bowed to the butler. The dog quickly went beside you sitting near your feet and you happily petted it and smiled.

 

"Miss. Lee, please have some tea as you wait for young master. He'll be here in a moment." the butler told and you looked at him with a smile before bowing agin as a thank you. He really reminded you your family butler Richard and you prayed that everyone in the mansion was doing fine. 

The butler gave you a cup of tea and you gladly took it as you said "Thank you." He was quite surprised on how you took the tea though. It was obvious that you know the protocol and the proper way of drinking it. He wondered why a commoner like you would know those things that, nowadays, are only taught to the rich society.

 

Well, when you were still rich, you regularly have your afternoon tea in your butterfly pavilion in the back of the mansion so that explains it but the butler wouldn't have a clue wouldn't he?

 

You felt the butler was staring at you so you turned and gave him a smile. "This tea is delicious." And he could only bow and thank you for the compliment.

 

Then, the door opened revealing a brown poodle that went beside you. The first dog gave the first impression of the mansion's dogs and you weren't as scared as before. 

It let out a cute and small bark that startled you a little as it wags its tail sitting in front of you. You can tell that it's happy to see you and greeted it formally that the butler smiled in amusement.

"Annyeonghaseyo." you chimed and petted it. It was really happy as it lay down and let you touch its stomach.

"You're a cute dog." you said smiling as you caressed it. Then, the bigger dog rubbed its head on your knees expressing its jealousy. You turned to it and patted its head lightly too so both could have your attention. 

"You're cute too." you said and it wagged its tail. You were busy playing with the dogs when you heard Jongin's voice.

 

"Looks like you're enjoying my friends' company." You looked up and saw him with a smirk looking at you.

He never told you why he took you there but knowing him, it must be something ugly.

 

 

 

 

 

*I guess all good things really come to an end.*