He's back

My secret (내 비밀)

 

Two weeks have passed and Jongin still didn't attend school. Daran was somehow managing to move on and do what she has to like to study and work. She even got another part time job every weekends to keep her busy and at the same time not think of Jongin.

 

It was a cheerful morning and Daran was walking on her way to school when she saw a familiar car dashing on the way to school. It was Jongin's car. Her body froze the moment the car stopped in front of her and saw Jongin get out of the car.

She missed seeing Jongin; His face, his scent, his smile, everything. He was fixing his uniform and closed the door shut when a female student exited the passenger seat. She made her way to Jongin and wrapped her arms to him that made Daran shock.

 

But Jongin did something that made Daran's heart shred into pieces. He hugged the girl back and placed a kiss on the girl's neck leaving a small red mark on it. Then, he noticed Daran's presence and just gave her a smirk.

Daran could feel the hate and coldness in his eyes that made her weak. *Jongin-ah* her eyes started tearing up but held it on as her body was still rooted on the ground. Jongin broke the eye contact and held the female student in his arms closer.

 

"Oppa. Let's go." the girl's voice echoed in their ears.

Then Jongin turned to her and held her hand leading the both inside the building leaving Daran broken hearted as she watched the two walking away.

 

*Why are you sad Heeyoung? You should be happy he has found a new love.* she scolded herself and about to walk away when a hand reached her wrist that made her turn around.

 

It was Kris, his smile turned into a frown when he saw his friend's broken expression. He turned around to see what happened and saw Jongin's car nearby.

 

"So, he's back huh?" he mumbled and turned to Daran with a comforting smile.

"Let's go." he said and intertwined their hands that made Daran feel a little better.

 

The both went to class but stopped the moment they saw what's happening. The new female student and Jongin  were making out on Daran and Jongin's seat. When the two noticed Kris and Daran's presence they broke the intense kiss and turned to them.

 

"Oh Annyeong beggar." Krystal waved at Daran with a smile. Daran's face fell and looked into the ground.

"Annyeong brainless brat." Kris shot back and gave Daran's hand a gentle squeeze.

 

Krystal scoffed and glared at the two then turned at Jongin. "Oppa." she whined.

Jongin just sighed and held her closer. "Tsk tsk tsk. Don't mind them. Let's not ruin the moment shall we?" Jongin said with a smile.

He turned at the two and said "Sorry about that. My girl here's on her mood swing." Daran started to have cold sweats.

"And one more thing, Daran-ah ~." he called her with a warm voice that made Daran stiff.

 

She looked at his eyes and could tell that Jongin's faking it all. That smile, it was a good sight but Daran could feel the hate and sadness in it. She let him continue.

 

"Could you change seats? I want to seat here with Krystal. That's the least you could do for me after you've used my money right?" Jongin shot at her. Daran started to shiver at the harsh words.

 

Luckily, Kris was there holding her hand tight.

 

"Don't worry. She'll be sitting with me." Kris interrupted.

 

But Jongin's reaction wasn't expected. He laughed at Kris' words and shook his head.

"Worried? Who's worried? Just change seats will yah." he said and turned to his girlfriend. "And now where were we?" she smiled and leaned closer as the two started kissing in front of the other two.

 

Kris glared at them and pulled Daran outside.

*What the hell is he doing?* he sighed and took Daran somewhere quiet. They stayed at the rooftop and there Daran cried everything out.

 

 

 

 

*I made him like this. I'm sorry Jongin-ah*