My

My secret (내 비밀)

 

After that day, Heeyoung and the whole Kwon Empire were busy because of the ball that will be taking place tomorrow.

Heeyoung was with Lay all day to prepare for the ball. They made sure everything was in place and because of Yixing’s fussiness, Heeyoung even practiced on how she will go down the elegant stairway with her heels. To add with that, Lay made her memorize all the possible answers to the press’ questions for tomorrow.

 

Heeyoung haven’t seen her cousin the wholeday and knowing that blonde boy, he must be out somewhere where he won’t be disturbed or being told what to do.

 

After that long day, Heeyoung finally got home and went directly to her grandpa’s room to wish him a good night. She was greeted by the servants and she returned them a smile and walked to her grandpa’s room.

 

“How’s grandpa?” she asked his grandpa’s butler who was standing outside the room.

“Master is getting better, the doctor allowed him to go to the ball tomorrow. But he should not be put into pressure or any stress.” The butler said to the young lady. “Master is currently playing with his pet with master Luhan.” He added and opened the door for the girl to enter.

“Thank you for your hard work Richard ahjussi.” Heeyoung chimed and went in to the room greeting her family with a smile.

 

Her grandfather was still playing with his ipad while Luhan was lying with him asleep making his grandpa’s lap as a pillow.

 

“Oh, you’re back.” Her grandfather turned his head to see his granddaughter and then turn back to his ipad. “Are you ready for tomorrow?” the old man asked.

Heeyoung sighed and took off her heels and crawled up to lay down with her cousin and grandpa. “I don’t know if I’m ready but I’m doing my best.” She said massaged his grandpa’s arm. “I heard you’re getting better now, grandpa.” She smiled.

 

“I better be. Or I’ll fire that young doctor.” The old man said and Heeyoung just smiled at his grandpa’s grumpiness.

“Anyway Heeyoung-ah. I’d like you to meet someone tomorrow at the ball. They are our close family friends aside from the Wu’s.” he changed the topic. “Jiyoung and Sandara are very close to them back in the old days.” He added earning the girl’s attention of the mention of her parent’s names.

“Really?” she asked. “They’re close with mom and dad?”

 

The old man nodded and smiled. “They have a son and I’d like you to him. He’ll be your for tomorrow. I hope you’re okay with that.” The old man said waiting for his granddaughter’s reply.

Heeyoung smiled and shook her head and said “It’s okay, if they’re our family’s friends, they must be nice people. I’ll try to get along with them grandpa, don’t worry.” She assured to the old man but frowned when she saw her cousin.

“But what about gege? He’ll get upset if he sees me with a stranger and a man to be specific.” She said worriedly.

“Don’t worry, he’ll get upset but Luhan knows better, he won’t cause any trouble.” The old man tapped his granddaughter’s head. “As long as they don’t speak at each other and let’s just pray that your won’t get to your cousin’s bad side.”

“Okay then grandpa.” She said and lay on her grandpa’s lap, her head close to Luhan’s. “Can we sleep here with you?” she asked already closing her eyes.

 

The old man caressed his grandchildren’s head and smiled. “Sleep well my children.” He mumbled and continued playing with his Pou.

 

 

Morning approached and Heeyoung was already at the hotel preparing for the conference. After hours of doing her hair and make-up, Lay finally got satisfied at his boss’ appearance after changing her hairstyle for 5 times.

 

“Let’s see.” He helped Heeyoung stand and made her turn as he scanned for every single detail. “Hair, perfect. Gown, marvelous. Make-up, flawless. Accessories, Brilliant.” He ticked the details in his head and gave the girl a smile. “And last, our CEO’s smile.” He said that made Heeyoung smile.

He clapped his hands and said “Perfect!”

 

“Thanks for helping me oppa.” The girl said.

“Always welcome my rock. Now wait here for your while I and the others do our things.” Lay said and left the girl alone at the room.

 

Heeyoung sighed and walked towards the big mirror.

*Is this really me?* she asked herself. *I wonder where my is. I hope he’s nice.* she smiled to herself and heard a knock on the door.

 

*It must be him.* she turned and went back to her seat.

 

“Come in.” she chimed.

 

The door slowly opened revealing a man the girl never expected. She froze in her seat as she took in the sight in front of her.

 

“Hey.” Jongin entered the room with a dazzled face; his eyes couldn’t stay away from the beautiful girl in front of him.

 

 

 

 

*J-jongin is m-my esc-cort?!*