Promise

My secret (내 비밀)

 

The couple decided to wait for the class to end before they could go to their classroom to get Daran's bag. The both were walking on the hallways holding hands as all the students who automatically stared at the view in full shock.

 

Daran felt uncomfortable with the eyes following them and gave Jongin's hand a squeeze that made the boy look at her. "They're all staring." she whispered uncomfortably. 

 

On the other hand, Jongin smiled at his girlfriend and let go of her hand to wrap his arm on her shoulders.

"That's good. This way they'll know you're finally mine." he whispered making Daran blush.

 

 

They were near their classroom and saw a familiar figure. It was none other than Kris waiting for Daran outside.

 

The girl became nervous as they approached the blonde while Jongin had a confident smirk of victory plastered on his face. Kris turned and spotted the two wearing different expressions on their faces.

 

The tall guy walked towards Daran with a worried expression on his face.

"Where were you? I've been really worried." he asked and spotted where Jongin's arm were placed.

He gave Daran a look that made Jongin grin more widely.

"And this?" Kris asked raising a brow pointing at Jongin's arm that is on Daran's shoulders.

 

Daran couldn't respond as she was in a panic and lost in where to start explaining and just avoided her friend's eyes.

 

Jongin beamed Kris a smile and turned to his girl giving her a kiss on her temple making Daran and Kris look at him.

"She's finally mine." he beamed in triumph.

 

Kris gasped and Daran became red as humanly possible.

"Yah is that true?!" Kris asked Daran and she nodded as Jongin excitedly watched Kris' reaction.

 

Kris fell silent and released a heavy sigh as he massaged his nose bridge.

"Well, If you really like him then I guess I just have to accept It." he said.

"It's not like I wasn't expecting this either." he added and turned his gaze to Jongin and flush a big evil smile.

 

"But before anything else. I have to see if he'd pass." Kris chimed excitedly like something's going to happen that he'll really enjoy.

 

 

"What are you talking about?" Jongin confusedly asked but only to be answered by Kris' signature smirk.

 

Daran turned to his boyfriend worriedly and said "I'm sorry Jongin-ah. I forgot to tell you something."

"I promised Kris that I will only have a boyfriend that got his approval." she explained making Jongin frown and Kris smile like a champion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*I guess the last smile's mine Kim Jongin.*