Foolish Hearts 8

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID3] The IT Girl[/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID2] Victoria and her story[/CONTENTID2]

 

 

 

[CONTENTID1]

 

[baseball stadium]

 

When you read the article entirely, your father's name was being mentioned. Victoria must be so lucky, eh?

 

It's a one week visit, which means, the company and her, has a lot of time to work together. Do you think Yoona, will greet her? They're friends.

 

Seohyun stood still in the middle of the field, breathing in and out smoothly when she remembered Yuri's words a while ago. For some unknown reason, she couldn't get her mind off of the topic. Even if she's in the middle already, holding the baseball ball in two hands, ready to pitch for Doosan bears. She didn't notice, that by reminding herself about Victoria's comeback, she is holding the ball so tight, and eyes are like fire, staring to the person not so far, ready to catch the ball. 

 

She's Yoona's friend, indeed. But I can't still forget how she tried to seduce Yoona back then. 

 

Yeah, right. And she's even the reason of that rumour about you and another guy... that leads the breakup.

 

Seohyun prepared herself. She took a deep breath and raised her left leg in a sideways position where she also held the ball in a head level. 

 

Unnie, isn't this a good opportunity? Yoona unnie will know everything behind those rumours spreading.

 

Seohyun's face expression become more bitter, as her heart, reminisce the past. She can't hold it any longer, inside. When the cue from Doosan was released, she threw the ball with so much strength, along with her, "YAAAAA!!!!" her scream, that made in the audience frown. To the audience's amused, the ball went up high, all the way to the audience area. Krystal and Yuri gasped as the ball hit a certain fan from the audience. 

 

"Oh my God." Seohyun was surprised. "S-sorry! SORRY!" she quickly apologized, as she yelled. 

 

"No! Thank You Seohyun-ssi!" The audience amusement, Seohyun's fan girl thanked her and suddenly dances with the ball in hand. The audience is laughing, significantly.

 

Rather than an embarrass, Seohyun felt happy when she saw that. She smiled and bowed to the audience in every corner before she finally waved goodbye. Bodyguards from the quickly, accompanied her instinctively as reporters and photographers greeted her halfway all the way to the exit. While exiting as well, fans in the audience are screaming of her name... and Yoona's name. To which, she can only smile and wave to them. Until she reached the exit hall, broadcasting networks still following her, even do some series of questions.

 

"How is your relationship with Yoona doing?"

 

"Yoona and I are pretty much okay. I must say, we are good friends." She answered, along with a sweet smile.

 

One question, leads to a series of questions.

 

"There are a lot of photos spreading on the web that you and Yoona had a date in a baseball stadium?"

 

"It's not a date." Seohyun chuckles at the question.

 

"Krystal blog about it, and it even trended. So the fans don’t know it's not a date?"

 

Seohyun stopped from walking, almost forgot that it did trend and it was because of her silly sister. She took a deep breath, then smiled so friendly to the journalist. "Um, yeah... I lied. A little? Hehe... it's... it's a date." she quickly took back her answer and resume with her walk. A lot of reporters were still shoving their mics, somehow, while the guards keep on giving a distance between her and the reporters.

 

"So what happened last night end up in your condo?" another question was raised, Seohyun just nodded.

 

"How was the first meeting of you and Yoona after the breakup?"

 

"It was good. Just a simple Hi and Hello." Seohyun simply answered.

 

"Was there any project you are busy?"

 

"Hmm, as of now, I'm in my father's company. I am the new department head." Seohyun sneered. "And...There's another endorsement and fashion show for the coming weeks. Look forward to it."

 

"Victoria Song is back, can you react about this?"

 

Seohyun literally just smile and, "Welcome back, Unnie." she said before she finally turned to another hallway and ask the guards to stop all the reports from going further. 

 

"Ya! Seohyun-ssi! Just one more question!!!"

 

"Is it true that Yoona and her, really had a relationship?"

 

"Seohyun-ssi!!!"

 

Seohyun had a deep sigh, hearing all the questions behind her. As she gets farther and farther from them, the more she heard a lot of questions about Victoria. She just kept on walking, not bother them. As she reached her room, she immediately had a sigh of relief, as her back is against the door behind.

 

"Victoria... Victoria... what's in my father's mind and he picked her? Aigoo..." she muttered, under her breath. She took her seat in front of the mirror and sooner or later, she can see a single tear drop in her right eye. She quickly wiped it, and heaved a sigh. "Yeah~ who would have thought, she's back." 

 

"Tch, I don't care if she's back... but I seriously care why President Seo picked her! I'm here! For God's sake!" Hissing, She reached for a brush in on top of the table and started to fix her silky brown hair. "I'm seriously going to question him. From all the models? Aish! Such a bad father. Now I don't think if he still cares about my career." yet, she still can't stop mumbling angrily to her own. She keeps on mumbling until she didn't notice, the door opens slowly. Krystal is giggle, tiptoeing from behind until she suddenly jump, where she put her two hands in her sister's shoulders, scaring her older sister in the process.

 

Seohyun who wasn't aware, jumps off of her seat and almost smacked her younger sister, if the latter didn't step backward instinctively. Seohyun furiously scolded Krystal afterwards.

 

"YOU scared the hell out of me, Krystal!" Seohyun's voice hitched, as she hold her chest.

 

Krystal giggles and stuck her tongue.

 

"Aish! Why are you here, anyway?" Seohyun sat down again and took a lot of breaths as she resume brushing her hair.

 

Krystal pulled a chair and sit next to her sister. "I'm here to guard my sister?" she wiggles her eyebrows.

 

"Yeah, my little paparazzi becomes my guard now, eh?" Seohyun was amused, can't believe what she just heard. "So are you going with me wherever I will go?" she giggles afterwards, and patted her head.

 

Krystal took a glance on her wrist watch before she answered, "Only for four hours, unnie. I have my class later at 3pm. Besides, I want to see how will it be going later? Hehe... "

 

"Aigoo... still a paparazzi. But Krystal, you know how to limit, right?" She reminded. For her, it's okay that her sister will blog whatever she's doing, as long as it has her knowledge.

 

"Yes, Unnie. And to make up from last night, I'm going to be your guard... is that Okay?" Krystal smiled, brightly.

 

"Of course. You're my precious sister. How wouldn't I allow you?" Seohyun chuckles softly, staring at her sister through the mirror in front.  

 

"So... aren't we going now?" Krystal can't just wait. It's almost lunch to be honest, so she think it's best if they'll reach the company before that.

 

"Hmm, wait. I'll ponytail this first." Seohyun said, reaching for her ponytail tie in the side. "But wait... where's my sunglasses here?" and she noticed, her brown sunglasses were no longer on top of the table. She began to look for it underneath, while Krystal also went to the couch behind and look for her sister's sunglasses inside the latter's bag. 

 

"Unnie, it's here."

 

Seohyun lifted her head up high, and turned her head back. "Oh. I thought I lost it." she had a sigh of relief. Krystal walk casually towards her and handed the thing.

 

"Thanks baby." Seohyun said sweetly, earning a smile also from her younger sister.

 

"Let me help you tie your hair then."

 

Seohyun nodded and gives the ponytail tie to her sister. She then put the sunglasses back to the table and reached for her phone in the side. Without hesitation, she opened twitter and pressed the camera bottom. 

 

"Krystal, smile." She instructed the younger, as she put the camera on in front of the mirror. The latter smiled to the mirror, and made even a peace sign before Seohyun captured it, Perfectly. 

 

 

__________________

 

 

[Sooyoung's Cafe]

 

 

"Aww... Seo sister's bonding is trending on sns again." Sooyoung couldn't help and admire pic she's staring in her instagram account. Just like the old days, the sisters always like to share their sweet bonding. Especially now, Seohyun is not with Yoona anymore. She assume, there are a lot of those, than she hadn't imagined. "Looking good always, though. Seohyun is Seohyun, truly knows how to hide those pain." she uttered, knowing it well.

 

"Does Seohyun even know how to cry now? It looks like she doesn't know anymore. The last time I saw... when Yoona broke up with her after that night." Sunny said, as she put a meal in front of her girlfriend. She then sat down acrossed her table.

 

"Well, her counsel that she had in New York seemed convincing."

 

"Whoa. She really did that?" Sunny, slightly exclaimed. She almost thought Seohyun will not take their advice. "I thought she left Korea for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter