Never Been Kissed 19

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Meeting

 

 

 

 

 

[Yoona's Apartment: Guest Room]

 

 

Flopping on her back with an exhaust and huge sigh in the bed, Yoona can't believe that just carried her student on her back all the way to her apartment. It was tiring, yet, it made her smile at the same time. She took time on breathing after that long walk, before turning her head to the sight of a drunk girl, sleeping with her lips partly apart. Yoona scoffed, amuse at the same time. 

 

"Why do you look so pretty even though you are pretty mess up." she barely could imagine a view next to her is actually drunk. Seohyun's cheeks are so red, but her eyes are slightly swelling. But that's not what she see. The baby face of her seemed more appealing.

 

Yoona roll around, as she lie on her chest, still admiring the beauty. She reach for her hair and softly brush it aside. She let out another sigh, feeling that beat of her heart again for the latter.

 

"It's not easy for me to do this, but I hope you could wait. I'll try my best to be as deserving person for and" she mumble, tracing her finger in the younger one's smooth and silky skin. It made her slightly shiver, but warm inside, as she find herself slowly falling asleep. But she refuse to, as she gradually opened her eyes wide and lay back. She got up and looked at the wall clock. It says ten in the evening. Briskly, she got up and headed to the closet. There she pulled her pair of pajamas out, and went back to the bed. 

 

Yet, she stopped with her plan once she realize she's about to see her skin.

 

But to see how drench the latter's button up shirt and dirty the younger one's short, she shook her mind to brush that little erted mind of hers. She slowly lowered herself and casually the shirt. Heck, she gulped nervously once her eyes landed on the latter's expose neck and later, she saw her in her bra. But despite that, she tried not to check her out until she successfully undone her shirt. 

 

"Hmm..." Seohyun hum on her sleep, as she turned, lying on her chest. Yoona hissed silently as she proceeds, taking off the latter's short. Now, the young female student is in her undies, and that made Yoona a little uneasy. She slightly flush and fan herself frantically. 

 

"Aigoo, this is bad. Stop checking on her and do your job, Yoona." she just scolded herself really aloud. 

 

Heck, she proceed.

 

She hold on to Seohyun's shoulder blades and pulled her, so the latter is on her back again. This time, Yoona is confident enough and face the sleeping drunk student of hers. She reach for her pajama and gradually make it wear on the latter. Though difficul, she was relief that she didn't wake her up until she botton up the last one. She chuckle silently as she realized the pajama shirt is quiet that small for her. "She's just really tall." she then proceeds to the pants. Unlike the shirt, it's easy for her to do it. 

 

Satisfied with her work, she had this smile on her face as she make her way to the bathroom and hang the latter's short and shirt. But before she could go back, she wash her face first and brush her teeth. 

 

"Good night." whispered Yoona to Seohyun, before she tuck the latter to her covers. But before she left, she leaned down and gently press her lips against her forehead and say the same. She turned off the lights and finally left the room.

 

Having change into her pajama as well, Yoona supposedly wanted to sleep already, but after her eyes saw her desk on the side, she curse in her mind - almost forgetting her work. It didn't take any second thought and she practically pulled her leather chair and resume on her work. It was 10:4pm when she started to do her work again. And ended... she doesn't know anymore -- once she just fell into a deep slumber, in her seat.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

 

[2 Days before the prom]

 

 

A ray of light shines through that moment Seohyun wake up in a day. But instead of appreciating such beautiful day that welcomes her, a major pain struck her head. Wincing, she closed her eyes tight, as then, she grabbed on her head in her right -- thoroughly making some massage. Thus, it didn't help at all. It made her scream in agony once a major pain suddenly struck her. She didn't remember having a migraine in her entire existence on earth, nor did she remember she drink. What causes her pain? She either doesn't know.

 

Tossing around and around, she can't help and scream. She held her head now in two hands as she sat up and continue to massage her head. "Ugh... what's happening to this heeeaaad." >.< Frustratingly, she ruffle her hair. She flopped back on the bed, opening her heavy eyelids slowly. She made a couple of blink here and there, trying to wake herself up more. 

 

After a while, she just literally widened her eyes upon realizing that the ceiling had change.

 

"Just when did my ceiling become so fancy?" she remembered, her ceiling is just too plain in floral design. But now, as she continue to explore, she can see a white paint and a chandelier. "Heh? Luna didn't tell me?" a furrowing of eyebrows can be seen in her face, as her mind is totally puzzled. 

 

Turning her head to the right side, she slightly close her eyes and covered her vision through her hand, once the sun rays makes it way to her face. She sighed and somehow felt so strange with the mattress she's lying at. Still experiencing headache, she slowly sat up, holding her head. She scan the room and once again had this question in her mind.

 

"So does the entire room... it looked like... I am in a castle?" Truth is, the room is pretty big. The last time she remembered, she barely could see some space in her room. Then as her eyes landed to a glassy door, assuming a bathroom, a dressing table, closet, hanging flat screen television before her and a balcony, she's convince that she's indeed in her dream. It's pretty like one of her dream room she ever could have.

 

But that's not all. She saw a tray of food on the night stand, consist of pancake, egg, bread and a milk on a glass. Seohyun shook her head momentarily, trying to wake herself up again. But it seems she couldn't wake up from the dream yet.

 

When another pain struck her head, she literally just groan as she held her head. "Dreaming with a damn headache? This is unbelievable." her breathing becomes heavy, while she continue to experience the pain. In the corner of her eyes, she notice a pill was also resting besides the plate. Thinking that it must be for her headache, she didn't think twice and briskly reach for it and gulp it down using the milk. 

 

Wiping the substance of the milk on her lips, using the back of her hand, she also realize the pajama she's wearing. "What?" and frantically, she check her entire body. Yes, she's definitely in her dream. She doesn't also remember wearing a pajama every time she would go to sleep. She always prefer only wearing a loose shirt and shorts.

 

It's more than convincing for her when she also realize a note was being posted near the plate. And the note simply says,

 

Eat up my princess ;)

 

Your prince,

I.Y.

 

"So Teacher Im basically prepared this breakfast for me? Aww, I love this dream so much." she giggle, as then, she reach for the tray and put it on the mattress. "I'm sure later, we're going to have a date after this." with that thought, she excitedly eat her food, without minding her headache.

 

Unknown to her, the clock just strike 11:00, which means, she woke up late.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Burp

 

Seohyun can't help and giggle after that big burp she did. The breakfast was just really amazing; even though it's only a dream, she's so full. And sure enough, it feels like a real. 

 

Getting off from the bed, she walk to the closet and gradually opened it, only to put her jaw drop, welcomed by various wardrobe inside. To her excitement, she began to choose. A simple blue jeans and bottom up shirt just caught her attention. In which, she didn't mind at all and pulled it out. She place it on the mattress and excitedly grab a bathrobe and a towel before heading to the bathroom.

 

Thirty minutes later, she's so bright, walking out the shower -- smelling so fresh and definitely the best shower she ever could. But as she was about to reach for the clothes she prepared for herself, she suddenly heard a voice --

 

"YOOOOONAAAAA I'M BAAAAACK!!!"

 

Or more like, a scream? shout? What?

 

Seohyun felt a little shiver after that. She change her mind and headed to the door. "Even in my dream, someone will interrupt my moment?" she's definitely not liking the idea at all.

 

Gently, she twisted the doorknob open and slowly pulled it, as she peek behind the door. To her widening of eyes, she saw a black haired girl, dressed in a mini dress with a black coat she's wearing outside of it -- walking in circle down there, at the living room. Seohyun doesn't know the girl, but she felt like she had heard her from somewhere? No. She even doesn't know her face, so why would she assume she had heard her?

 

"Damn... she got a nice body." But she couldn't help and literally just praise her. 

 

"Yoona?! Where are you?"

 

"Yoona? She knows teacher--"

 

"Babe?"

 

Seohyun's eyebrows rose from the moment she heard her call Yoona as babe. As if she didn't get it yet, her mind is processing such detail until she finally understands. She literally close the door and covered in realization. Yoona's girlfriend. Teacher Im's girlfriend. She's here. I'm so so so dead. Really, really, really dead. No way! This is a dream. This is indeed just a dreaaaam. Wake up Seohyun! Wake UUUUUp!!!! Frantically, she keep on shaking her head, as she tried wake up from the dream. But no matter what she do, she would still end up opening her eyes, still standing behind the door.

 

"I'm... I'm in - where? I'm in Yoona's apartment?" Right then, she's having this feeling that she's not dreaming. All of these in front of her are all true. "But why? why?" she started to walk back and forth, trying to remember why she's in the place. But she could only remember that moment she called Jinwoon and ask him to join her on releasing her emotions in a club called 'Heaven'. After that, she can't remember anything anymore. 

 

Looking around in search for her phone, she spotted it on a dressing table. She briskly grabbed it and opened her messages, having a strong feeling that her best friend must be the reason why she's in Yoona's apartment. Her instincts were right, as she read the last message she sent to Yoona. 

 

"Aish! Jinwoooon-ah!!!!" she literally whined, stomping her feet along with it.

 

Suddenly, she heard a knock on the door. 

 

"Anyone is here? Yoona? Was that you?"

 

Seohyun panic. She scan the room, in hope to see a hiding place. But the only thing she could choose is to hide under the bed. She immediately rushes and lowered herself, crawling under it. But she didn't even had enough move, she heard the door opens and a voice followed.

 

"Yoona? why are you crawling under the bed?" So eun's chuckling voice echoed. "Do you plan on surprising me? Didn't you?" It amuses her, seeing her long legs, under her.

 

Seohyun froze on her place as she cursed under her breath. Damn. 

 

"Ya! Come out here! You should embrace me, instead of staying there." So eun move forward and was about to crouch down when she heard her phone.  She change her mind. She straightened herself again and fish her phone out from the pocket of her coat. 

 

It's her friend, calling her.

 

However, rather than entertaining it, she cancelled the call and put her focus back to her girlfriend's long legs (as she thought). Thus, instead of her legs, she can see her feet now. As she looked up, her eyes widened and she practically step two backwards.

 

"Who are you?" So eun squeal, surprised.

 

Seohyun bowed apologetically as she then, she stretch her hand towards her. "It's Seohyun. Um, You must be So eun?" and introduces herself with a bright smile - hoping the other girl would be nice towards her.

 

Or so as what she thought?

 

Apparently, So eun is slowly gaining her conscious back from her shock moment, as she slowly looked at her from head to toe. Yes, she's pretty sure -- the bathrobe is Yoona's. "How did you get here? and why are you wearing my girlfriend's bathrobe?" ask her, slightly rising her voice.

 

"Ne? This is teacher Im's bathrobe?" Seohyun exclaim, flushing.

 

"No-No-No wait..." Seohyun raised her brows as she witness the other girl looking around the room, silently -- as if she's suspecting something on her. This is bad. 

 

She wanted to say something to explain her clothes, but the girl didn't let her anymore, as she saw a fist  fast approaching her face. Before she knew it, she felt lightheaded and passes out. Lucky, the bed catches her. So eun just punch her.

 

Hastily, So eun grabbed her phone out again and dialed her girlfriend's number. It took a while but Yoona answer anyway.

 

[Hey~]

 

"You won't believe me. I just punch a thief right here, Yoona. I think you should see this." So eun said in a fast manner. "But hurry up and bring a police." since she can't just randomly call a police on her own, she wanted to the owner of the apartment to call the police, instead of her. 

 

[Huh? Theif? Wait...  Where-where are you?] Yoona's voice hi-pitched over the next line

 

"Oh, I'm in your apartment Yoong. Yeah, Surprise~ I'M BAAAACK~" So eun can't help and exclaim. She know she told her girlfriend that she would be arriving evening. But since she got an early leave from work, she couldn't contain her excitement and just change her flight to an earlier one. 

 

[No way? Serious?!!!]

 

"Yeeees I'm back. But hold on. You should come in your apartment now-Y-Yoong?! Babe!" So eun was baffled, as soon as the call had ended without her warning. But she shrug it right away and think that Yoona might be coming back already. In that thought, she switch her attention to the girl lying on the mattress. She can't deny it, she had this fear when she saw the girl instead of Yoona who she assumed. 

 

She's A thief. She's sure about it.

 

Scanning the room, she spotted a phone on the dressing table and thought it must be from the girl. She picked it up and opened. But to her dismay, there's a pattern password in order for her to browse such device. She scoffed when she realize the wallpaper is the same girl. Tossing it back to the table, she went back to the bed and looked at her closely. 

 

"Omo. I think I just punch her really hard." she can see a red color on the latter's forehead. But to whom it may her concern? She's a thief. Consequently, she rummage on the pocket of the bathrobe, trying to see if the latter had stuff on it. Yet, there was nothing. Then she check underneath, there were nothing as well. "She must have arrive minutes ago." Thinking of a way that the other girl will not escape, she look around for any rope she could use. "Oh yeah, in her kitchen." she briskly went out the guest room and headed to the kitchen. Once she got it, she rushes back to the previous room and immediately, brought the girl to a chair and tied her on it -- with the girl's hand being tied also from behind.

 

Satisfied, she tried to call Yoona again, but it seems she's busy on the road and she's not answering. So eun doesn't bother anyhow and decided to go back to Yoona's room, so she could clean herself up.

 

Thirty minutes later, Seohyun on the other side of the room slowly opened her eyes. Just like she woke up earlier, she felt her head is aching so much. But unexpectedly, this time, it doubled. And mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter