My Bride 05

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

 

 

05 | The Auditions

 

 

 

Yoona's hands cupped my face as she kissed Seohyun like she really mean it. Yoona's lips felt so soft and gentle. Yet, sweet and nice. Seohyun felt like she was on a cloud, and couldn't help it but smile not only on the outside but the inside too. Without hesitations, she slowly melted and give in - and kissed the doe-eyed back with the same passion. Her arms slowly wrapped around Yoona's neck as the latter's hands are slowly pulled her closer through her hips. Their bodies are too pressed together as they kiss fervently in sync. As if it's only them, and their world feel like so small, they only care about their selves. They only care for that heaven they're experiencing through their molding lips. 

 

Soon enough, Yoona gently push Seohyun - making the latter's back pressed against the door. And with that, she kissed her with more passion.

 

 Forgetting about the air, they kiss like there's no tomorrow, not until -

 

 

"Excuse me? What time is it now?"

 

 

--

 

 

[So you did not kiss back?]

 

"I-I... did a little but an intruder came - stopping Yoona. And I immediately push her away. It was one of the staffs of the building, scolding us because we almost forgot we are in the hallway... and it was quite late. I feel like throwing myself out of the building. It was so embarrassing." shared Seohyun, never failed to make her blush as she recall the kiss last night that took almost 15 seconds of kiss. It still got her chills down her spine. How she wish it never happened.

 

[What was her reaction?]

 

"Ugh! You won't believe it. She was shock... but she grin afterwards. I mean, I think she intended it? She love it? I don't know." Seohyun feels like fainting at the moment as well. She can still feel how Yoona's lips move so soft and so gentle against hers - her mind is going insane now. 

 

Sigh.

 

[Did she say something?]

 

"Well, I have no chance to talk to her anymore as I sprinted inside and locked the door in my bedroom before she could think of chasing me. The night was spend so quite... right after that." She sighed for the nth, reaching for her hot chocolate on a mug and sip on it. She smiled as the hot sensation goes down then to her stomach. It feel so amazing. Just like the usual winter, she's on her extra large sweat shirt and hot pants. 

 

[Wow.]

 

"Why wow?"

 

[I mean, That's the first time she shared a kiss with you right?]

 

"That's not the first time. Remember? She kissed me on our first meeting... and when we shared the bed last year. But I doubt if she was aware of that because we are sleeping... and... it was me who woke up first.... Last night was the first time she kissed me that... passionately. I feel so weird about it, Unnie. But ugh! seriously that was the best kiss..." Seohyun sighed, loud enough for the other person on the phone to hear her.

 

[Should I ask my best friend about this?]

 

"Her sister?"

 

[Yup.]

 

"What?! NO WAY! HOW COULD YOU?!" Seohyun can't help it and put her voice so high, as it seemed too irrelevant to share to others. The next line was practically laughing out loud upon her reaction. Her cheeks just turned like a tomato - and she swear she's going to kill her sister if she's just next to her. "I hate you Unnie."

 

After a while, Seohyun's sister stopped from laughing and speak again.

 

[It's just too funny to imagine those things, honey. Yoona sure is a player. But do you think she like you now? She wouldn't do that if she still sees you as her best friend. Come to think of it.]

 

"You thought so?" Seohyun has enlighten after those words. "You thought I could have a chance? Or we could have a chance? B-being... t-together as lovers?" she stuttered near at the end.

 

[I'm 100% sure about it, honey. Why don't you just ask her?]

 

"But I don't know how to start. Should I ask her right away? It's going to be so hard, Unnie. I think it should be her that would ask me out first."

 

[You seriously see Yoona as the man, eh?]

 

Seohyun bit her bottom lip and recalled the first time she saw Yoona in a boyish outfit. "Yeah, she's really the man, Unnie." she snickered afterwards.

 

[But you know her well! she would rather ignore what happened Like in your first meeting with her.]

 

"Oh yeah. She did. Tch, I don't know. I really don't know now." with a long sigh, Seohyun put the mug to the table and picked up her phone which is on top of the table as well. "But you're right Unnie. I think I should face this." 

 

[Yeah, you really should. Otherwise, she won't know your feelings.]

 

"Good luck to me?"

 

Seohyun's sister giggle. [Good luck to your love life.]

 

"Whatever." With that, Seohyun ended the call and sighed. She put her phone next to the mug and looked up to the ceiling, feeling like the beat of her heart is nervous - or anxious again. It has been years that she keep her feelings. Now that she's about to confess, will it still be the same? She really do hope Yoona has the same feelings. Or she could see the worst - broken friendship. Either way, she's positive. "I'll do this." muttered her softly.

 

"Ya!" Suddenly, Yoona appeared above.

 

Seohyun's eyes slightly widened, as she hastily got up from her seat and face the doe-eyed girl, who is apparently chuckling to see her surprised reaction.

 

"Why are you so surprised? And what's in the ceiling?" asked Yoona as she make her way to the dirty kitchen. Seohyun sighed and followed the latter there. She watch as Yoona went to the refrigerator and brought out hot-dogs, powder of pancake and fresh milk. Then the doe-eyed opened the stove and grab a pan, subsequently cooking for her own breakfast.

 

She pulled a chair at the bar and speak. "You had a good sleep?" or rather, she asked her to start a conversation.

 

"Why? You don't have?" Yoona's voice are so bright, but there's a hint of tease.

 

"Um... I do."

 

"I do too." Yoona replied so quick.

 

Seohyun smiled, genuinely, as she can feel that it didn't seem to give Yoona some wories. So before the conversation could lead to something else, she dropped the question. "What happened last night?"

 

"That kissed?" Yoona turned to face Seoyun, while her hotdogs are being fried behind. The latter simply nodded, but with a lip-smile towards her. "It's good." she added as she turned again to focus on her fry.

 

Seohyun got puzzled. "What... good?" and she wanted a further explanation right away.

 

"I mean... I was the one who kissed... " Yoona trailed off...

 

"Yeah... Then?" Seohyun braces herself, as she anticipated for Yoona's next words. A biting of lower lip can be seen from her. Then she felt like sweats are running down her cheeks.

 

Yoona slowly turned to Seohyun again, but this time with her serious look. Seohyun blinked twice and waited for Yoona. The doe-eyed was seen slowly approaching closer to her until she stopped just before Seohyun's eyes, she leaned forward and stopped just inches away from the girl's face. Seohyun didn't flinch, and grasp on some few courage to face the doe-eyed still. Even though her heart is now wildly beating. 

 

"It was out of my happiness... I realized... the reason of the memorable kiss." Yoona softly said, as she serenely looked into Seohyun's beautiful pair of brown orbs. She sighed and bit her bottom lip. Truthfully, she has good sleep because of the kiss and because of her dream that came out to be her and her best friend. It was indeed a happy sleep for her. 

 

"I... know." Seohyun muttered softly. Come on Yoona, just confess to me. Please....

 

Yoona sweetly smiled and caressed the younger girl's bare face. "And I have to say, I loved it. I loved it when my lips meet yours... " she paused and continue. "... They're like petals of roses. So soft, exciting and sweet.... so...intoxicating- " again, she paused. "... so can I kiss you again?" she playfully asked.

 

Seohyun's world almost crashed down - but knowing her well, she simply pushed her away and squeal. "KYAAAA! I HATE YOUUUU!!!"

 

Yoona chuckles, as she quickly headed back to her fry. Seohyun jump off of her seat and headed to the living room instead. There, she literally scream all the disappointments through the pillows. Of course, how would she expect Yoona to feel about the kiss? She almost forgot she's THE Im Player. She's the greatest player of ALL time. But she can't help it and be hurt about it. It's like she was being taken advantage like any other girls out there. BUT damn, why does she feel like Yoona is just being blind? or what? 

 

She stopped from screaming it all and end up lying in the sofa, sighing for the thousandth time. At least, her hope was still there. 

 

"Yah! what's the commotion of the pillows?" she heard Yoona's voice so loud, as the latter make her way to the living room, carrying her plate of pancake and hot-dogs. 

 

Seohyun sat up and fix her hair and so as her clothes. Yoona sit next to her, staring at her with an obvious confuse look.

 

"Was it about the words I've said?"

 

"No. Not that." Seohyun turned to Yoona, and stole one hot-dog from her. She gently have a bite of it.

 

"Okay, listen. I know that was kind of wrong... but... seriously... I have to apologize for that. It wasn't what I quite expect. I was overjoyed. But I have to be honest. I felt something."

 

Seohyun's eyes momentarily widened, as she tilt her head back to Yoona again. The latter is smiling at her.

 

"You heard it right. I felt something so odd. But I guess... it was just because of the weather. Hmm?" Yoona raised her eyebrows. True, she felt the kiss last night was extra special than the last time she shared a kiss with her. And, she believes it was because of the cold weather only.

 

Weather? Or you like me more than just a friend now? In Seohyun's mind but tells otherwise. "Chincha?" and it was almost audible.

 

"How 'bout you? Did you feel something?" Yoona coyly ask back.

 

"Cold." Seohyun looked away with a silent smile plastered in her face.

 

"Here. No more cold." Yoona scooted closer and put the plate down so she could take her jacket off and put it around Seohyun's. She then got her plate again and scooted more, that made their shoulders connect. Then she enjoys her breakfast more in silence.

 

"T-Thank you." Seohyun sighed, as she comfortably leaned her back to the sofa, staring at Yoona's side profile like an idiot. Oh gosh, why I feel so giddy inside, learning about this from her? This is a big progress~~~ Unnie, I'm not going to confess yet~ hehe...

 

Yoona sense the girl next to her has been staring at her for the past minutes, so she put the plate down to the coffee table and slowly turned - caught Seohyun was indeed looking at her. But having beeing caught, she immediately looked away and finish her hot-dog. 

 

"Just tell me if you want more boss." She snickered and ruffle her hair.

 

"Tch, as if she like to share." Seohyun mumbles quietly that didn't cross Yoona's hearing.

 

"What?!"

 

"I said you are - wait... " Seohyun trailed off and looked back at the doe-eyed. "Isn't today the 4th day? You said only two days of stay." she suddenly realized it has been a while since she let Yoona stay in her place.

 

"Oh, chincha? So am I suppose to leave now? Well, actually it was suppose to be yesterday... but I suddenly lost track of the day." Yoona said, softly. A bit sad that she's going to go back to her own house now.

 

"D-Do you want to leave?" Seohyun somehow felt guilty upon remembering it. "You know you can always just stay. Likewise~" she flash a knowing smile.

 

"You are not pushing me this time?" Yoona's lips curled into a bright but teasing smile.

 

"Um... " Seohyun slowly shifted her gazes away from those doe-like eyes and think for a moment. But eventually, "I am not asking you to leave though." she give in.

 

Yoona giggle and suddenly pulled her best friend for a side hug. "I knew you wouldn't do that." and give her a kiss on the head. The latter sighed and pulled away.

 

"You smell like your drool, again. You haven't... showered. Have you?" Seohyun's face showed a disgust, realizing those unpleasant smell when she hug Yoona.

 

The doe-eyed girl chuckles softly. "Yes, you got it. Hold on, I'll take my shower." she was about to got up when Seohyun got her wrist, she looked back with a questioning look.

 

"Just stay as long as you want, Okay?"

 

"What if I will not?" Yoona playfully grin.

 

Seohyun slaps her arm. "Ya!" 

 

"Hahaha! Of course~ I was just kidding. Babo." Yoona ruffled Seohyun's hair again, but this time, she made sure to knock it before she quickly rushes to upstairs. 

 

Seohyun who was about to get her revenge change her mind and flopped to the sofa with a puff of sigh.

 

"I guess it's not bad to live in one place with your best friend, right?" she sheepishly ask herself or more like, she's excited to what's more coming from them. The kiss just indeed change a little something towards her.

 

 

 

-----------------------------

 

 

 

 

Pulling over the car in front of the Shooting Star Restaurant, Yoona check on her gas and was still satisfied with the content. She check on her watch and find that she still has an hour to arrive on her working place. Turning back to Seohyun who was un buckling her seat belt, that was the time speak up again.

 

"Do you really want to take a cab after here? You know you can just call me, Boss."

 

"You will just waste your time, Nippy. It's Okay." said Seohyun, as she finished her seat belt and turned to face Yoona. "Besides, after this, I still need to visit the mall."

 

"No? For what? You bought grocery items, already. It's cold ya know. You should just stay at home and rest, since you have no work today." Yoona got concerned.

 

"It's only quick, Nippy. I promise, I'll be home before three. Hmm?"

 

"Fine. If that's what you plan. I'll be just in our production house too." said Yoona, to fair enough for the both of them.

 

"Yeah, I know. With Yuri and Sooyoung again. Oh, and before I forgot. I got you something when I dropped by the mall last night." Seohyun said as she hastily opened her handbag and brought out a box.

 

"Eh? What's this?"

 

"Open it. Then tell me about it." Seohyun flash a sweet smile, hoping the doe-eyed will like her gift. It's not her birthday nor it's not their anniversary as best friend, but she felt like giving it to her. Either way, she found out that Yoona had break hers.

 

Yoona simply opened the small box and a big smile immediately plastered across her face upon learning that it was a new white beat headset. "Whoa! how'd you know I broke mine?" she chuckled, as she remembers hers was broken during her filming.

 

"S-Suzy. She-she... honestly told me." Seohyun slightly stuttered at her response. Nevertheless, she said the truth.

 

"Suzy?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"Oh, I remember - she was in your radio last night."

 

Seohyun was quite surprise. "You know she was there?"

 

"Well, Uh... she texted me that she'll be there. So I tuned in because I want to hear your voice. Besides, I and the team are bit bored. So yeah, I listen to the entire show." Yoona had a quick reply. Though her words are a bit lie. Of course, she wouldn't like to tell that she wanted to listen because she's worried of her.

 

"Um... so you heard my answer?"

 

"You mean that moment of your life?" A teasing grin draws in Yoona's face. 

 

"Y-yes." Seohyun sighed, slightly shy about it.

 

"Hahaha! absolutely! That was actually the best part, Boss!" Yoona chuckles heartily, as she also showed thumbs up.

 

Seohyun's cheeks turned rosy, as she hide herself through her palms. "That was so embarrassing." mumbles her.

 

"Why so embarrass?"

 

Seohyun pulled her hands off of her face, but only to send Yoona a death glare. "You know what I feel like!" she exclaim.

 

"Oh, about that you can't live without me?" Yoona continued to tease. She seriously like the way her best friend's face would turn a little monster. "Don't worry, I can't live without as well." she snickered, amusingly.

 

"Aish! You are really so bad!" Seohyun can't no longer take it. She slapped Yoona's shoulders so many times and immediately step out of the car before Yoona could get her revenge.

 

Yoona just chuckles and stuck her tongue out. However, despite from that, she has a serene smile painted on her face upon reminding herself that the young girl got her a new dr dre headset. She felt thankful and special, precisely. "She's really the best." She connect it to her phone and put it around her neck. Opening a song, she drive off and rock on with her new headset.

 

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun who entered the shooting star restaurant exited the place for a moment, only to make sure if Yoona had already gone for good. Realizing that the latter's car just speed off carelessly, she couldn't help it and mumble in concern, "Gosh. I wouldn't be surprise if the next call would be from the hospital. Let's see who will she ask for money."

 

Brushing it off, she went back inside and was greeted by the restaurant's manager right away. 

 

 

 

__________________

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter