Girl on TV: Episode 1

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Yoona is a Seomate

-----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Click.

 

“There you go.”

 

Click.

 

“That’s great. One more pose.”

 

Click.

 

Satisfied, Yoona then clap her hands for wrapping the photoshoot. All people around then bows at her one by one leaving her alone in her own studio.

 

Instead of previewing all the photos to her laptop, the young photographer almost immediately grab her McDonalds and flopped her self to her couch.

 

“Whoa!!! This is heaven!!!” she exclaimed as she cautiously bring out the meals inside the plastic bag. She then started to rip them off one by one.

 

Ring~ Ring~ ring~

 

Yoona was about to put a spoonful rice into , when a ringing sound of her phone was heard. Knowing exactly who will it be, she then jumps off from the couch and grabs it in another table which is only centimeters away from her.

 

“Hello Bestie~” she greeted excitedly.

 

[Hey hey hey Miss Im Yoona!!! the great Im Yoona!!! ahahaha]

 

“Yah! Choi Sooyoung stop that. I know you have the news now, so spilled it.” the doe-eyed girl said, flopping back to her couch.

 

[Oh okay… guess who’s in the TV right now?]

 

Yoona literally choke her own chicken when she heard it. Without further questions, she immediately opens her laptop on the side and a beautiful wallpaper greets her. But she’s not just going to stare at those cheeky girl in her laptop, she's going to open a live streaming TV in her laptop to see her crush.

 

“Omo!!! Bestie! Thanks!!! Whoa!!! She wears the dress I sent yesterday!!! She's so pretty.” Yoona admires once she saw her celebrity crush in her laptop, talking to an MC.

 

[Ahahaha your welcome girl. So you owe me now. Another ipad case?]

 

“Oh gosh!!!” but instead of answering her friend, Yoona was spazzing over the live stream. “I can’t get over with her beauty. It’ll be really my pleasure if one day she’s going to be my next model!!!” she keeps on spazzing.

 

[Yah! are you listening to me, Im Yoona?]

 

“I am… go on.” Yoona cheekily said. She then volume up her laptop for more.

 

[Argh! Fine… I’ll call back later.]

 

With the end of the call, the young photographer then settled herself to watch the on going talk show of her celebrity crush.

 

------------------------------

 

in the show…

 

“We know that you are currently doing a drama Miss Seo, so… we have some questions here that regards to your work.”

 

The young actress nods in agreement, ready to answer all the questions.

 

Yoona on the other hand brace herself to hear the questions.

 

“So… your character is basically a girl who fell in love into a young man who is currently dating someone in the drama. In reality, are you also this desperate in love in order to get someone’s attention?”

 

The young actress chuckles.

 

“I will never be like that… honestly, I don’t like someone at the moment right now. You know how I am so dedicated to my work right?”

 

The MC laughs at the question. Realizing that the actress she’s interviewing isn’t the girl type who will date at the moment. “Alright, let’s move on… but if ever you like someone, will your current leading man in this drama a type of boy you will get his attention?”

 

“well, who knows? He’s a handsome guy.” 

 

“Yeah… and it looks like he got a lot of dreaming girls. Well, anyway… next question… uhmm… let’s see this. We heard that the drama is getting a lot of attention, how about any reaction regarding the ratings?”

 

The young actress nods in agreement. She look at the camera and talk to the viewers. “Hey guys, girls and even some oldies?Uh, Thank You so much for always watching the drama. It’s our pleasure to give a drama that fits to young generations out there. We promised to work hard even more… and Oh! to my fans… thank you so much for the support. Got the messages and foods supports… I’ll work harder too, for all of you.” She said with a smile.

 

“Wow! So I think you have lots of fans now?” The Mc asked in disbelief. It has been 5 months for the young actress in the industry, and it was been reported that the young actress has been receiving a lot of attention from young fans especially boys.

 

“Haha Yeah… I am. Thanks to them, and I got a lot of endorsement too.”

 

“Oh then, congratulations.” The Mc greeted. The young actress only smiles sweetly.

 

“Okay… so then… let’s have the last question… I’ve heard that about the difficulties of your work? where exactly you are having a hard time?”

 

“Uh… basically, those were not true. I have always been so easy with works. I always had my technique on bringing my works to professionalism.”

 

“So it was all false then. But what are those pictures? I mean you know… if I can mentioned it to you? You were caught exhaust in the middle of the filming. You got more attention too when you sleep while the filming is going? Any reactions?”

 

“Uh, Mister… Emcee… isn’t that… invalid to brag about? I tell you… those were just lame jokes. Those were edited!” the young actress firmly said.

 

Yoona can’t help but to punch her laptop when the screen shows the emcee. She can’t understand why but the emcee is really over. Her care for her celebrity crush suddenly turns on when she saw the latter is showing a sad face.

 

“I’m sorry Miss Seo… this isn’t coming from me. this came from our producer.” The emcee said.

 

The young actress seems showing a disproval and suddenly walks out the show.

 

“cut.”

 

With that said, the show ended with commercials. The young photographer hissed after seeing her celebrity crush walks out.

 

“How can they ask something like that? she already said it’s false! Aish! I’m going to kill them.” She said, dialing a phone number in her phone.

 

“Come on, answer me!”

 

She mutters, standing up and paces back and forth. Her left hand is in her waist as she wait for the other line to answer her calls. After series of ringing, she was greeted by an old voice.

 

[Who’s this? How may I help you?]

 

“Yah! Mister producer, can you fire that emcee of your show? He’s OVER!!!” Yoona yanked.

 

[Wait.. who’s this? Uhmm… I guess you’ve mistaken the number? This is Police Station Miss]

 

“What?” Yoona panics and before she could embarrass herself even more, she immediately ended the call. “Aish!!! I’m going insane!!!” she ruffled her hair as she flopped her body back to her couch.

 

Glancing to her table, she saw her wallpaper and made her smile. “Don’t worry Joohyun… I’ll protect you.” She mumbles.

 

“OH, protecting a girl celebrity eh?”

 

Out of a sudden, someone peak her head out closer to her head, which made the doe-eyed girl backs away. “Eh? Miss Jung? Why are you here?”

 

“Remind me to knock right?”

 

“Haha right… Miss Jung, knock first before you enter.” Yoona sheepishly said.

 

/SMACK

 

“Ouch, why did you do that?” the young photographer pouted. Jessica smack her head as she settled herself besides the doe-eyed girl.

 

“Because you are acting so idiot again.” Jessica said, grabbing the food she saw in the coffee table. Yoona grabs back her McDonalds and stick out her tongue.

 

“This is mine Miss Jung.” Yoona complains.

 

“Yah! give me that! I was the one who give that to you.” Jessica grabs again the thing.

 

“But you’ve already give this to me.” Yoona snatch back the food again. Jessica didn’t let go and was still pulling the box which contains the meals.

 

“Let go!”

 

“No!”

 

“You won’t?”

 

“Yup! I won’t!” Jessica sticks out her tongue.

 

“Yah!!!!”

 

Yoona smirk and with a force, she pulled the box making her fell in the couch and the blonde fell on top of her. Their face were inches apart as they can really heard their breathing. Jessica stayed froze, blinking a few times to register where she is at the moment. Her heart started to flutter whereas her face started to reds. She then realized that she’s on top of her photographer. In an instant, she immediately gets up and compose herself.

 

The doe-eyed girl was left speechless. She slowly got up too and rubs the back of her neck. “Uh… “ suddenly, she got tongue-tied as the atmosphere became awkward.

 

“I’m sorry… I’ll see you later.” She immediately said and grabs her phone, laptop and her camera. She bowed first before leaving the blonde in her own studio.

 

Once she got out, she heaved a sigh of relief. “Aish! What was that? from all the people? damn! It has to be my crush!” she mutters as she shook her head.

 

She went to her parking lot and got in almost immediately to her white Honda car. another sigh she escapes, she checks the time; 4:30pm.

 

“Alright, Yoona… you have to get the ticket tonight okay? okay… “ she chuckles to herself as she started the engine and drives off.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

In the road…

 

The traffic was surprising so heavy that she needed to open her radio to have some music on. A music plays that makes her smile even more.

 

“She really has a nice voice.” she mutters as she listens to the song. The current song that was playing in her car is a song coming from her celebrity crush again. The young actress seems to be a talented one to have an album in the market.

 

Realizing that she hasn’t bought any copy yet of the girl she’s been dreaming to see, she immediately reversed her car and drive to other way.

 

“Hello? Uh… can I know if there are still some copies of Miss Seo Joohyun’s album?” she asked as she opens her phone for a conf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter