Love Language 31

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A Date

 

 

 

 

Yuri arrived at the police station, searching for Yoona immediately. She found her in one of the desks of the station, sitting across another officer. She was glad that she can't see any handcuffed, or she would think, Yoona really made a big trouble. She approached her and Yoona immediately got her attention. What she couldn't understand, the doe-eyed girl, she’s is smiling.

 

 

"Glad you are here."

 

 

"Then?" Yuri coldly utter, as she sat down, to a next a chair.

 

 

"Yah! I told you-"

 

 

"Mister Officer, what did my friend had done?" Yuri cut Yoona's word, as she asked the officer. 

 

"She's your friend? She's driving while under the influence of alcohol. You know that's against the traffic law... But she keep on insisting that she never drink anything tonight." said the officer, calmly.

 

 

Yuri looked at Yoona, suspiciously. "You drink?"

 

 

"I swear! I didn't! It was Tiffany who was drunk!" Yoona defended herself. "I mentioned it to you earlier, didn't I?"

 

Yuri made a little pause, as she recalled the events she had with Yoona. And she did remember it.

 

 

"So you fetch her in the club?"

 

 

"Yes! But this Tiffany, she's too drunk that I need to carry her and... The smell of the alcohol stays in me." Yoona stated fact. 

 

 

"Chincha?"

 

 

"Oh come on." The doe-eyed girl rolled her eyes. "I even don't like drinking, how can I get myself tonight for this?" she hissed at the end, hoping the tan girl will be convinced.

 

 

Turning her attention to the officer, Yuri sighed. "How much?"

 

 

"As the law have stated, you need to fine 10 thousand won."

 

 

"That's so cheap. You can't fine yourself, Yoona?" Yuri wanted to laugh at the moment. It's too cheap for a violation.

 

 

"I don't have so much money in my pocket. How will I fine myself? Besides, I'm going to pay you back, later morning. Please?" Yoona pouted, as she begs while clasping her palms. "You're my only hope."

 

 

Yuri smiled, and consequently knocked the doe-eyed girl's head before she got up and pulled out her waller from her pocket. Yoona's big smile automatically spread across her face, as she watched Yuri, counting her money. She stands up and quickly gives Yuri a bear hug, before saying,

 

 

"Thanks Best friend."

 

 

Yuri looked at her, shock. "Best friend? Just when did I become your best friend?"

 

Yoona didn't answer, but she childishly kissed Yuri's cheeks and winked. Yuri was about to smack her, but she's too fast from avoiding, and runs away. 

 

 

"What the... is she really not drunk?" Yuri now doubts with Yoona's current state.

 

 

"Just sign this up and you are good to go." The officer handed Yuri a paper, while smiling towards her, amused. The tan girl sighed and couldn't complain no more, as she complied and sign the paper before finally leaving the station. When she arrived outside, she found Yoona, eating some sort of a burger. She grimaced and wanted to scold her again, but pushed it back in her mind, when the latter smiled and consequently step into the car. Yuri followed suit and took the driver's seat, since, Yoona couldn't care less anymore.

 

 

"Don't you think what you did is not a trouble? Yah! Seohyun ask me where am I going and I need to lie!!!" Yuri scolded, couldn't take it any longer.

 

 

Yoona sighed and pouted. "I know. I'm sorry to trouble you. Don't worry, I'll explain it later." she then grins afterwards.

 

 

Yuri rolled her eyes. She couldn't argue and just the engine of the car, before driving off. 

 

 

"Just don't mind it. I'll handle her." Yoona patted her shoulders, assuring her.

 

 

"Why did you come and fetch her, though. You know she's such a trouble maker." Yuri began to calm down, as she carefully drives the car.

 

 

Yoona crossed her arms. "I really don't want to. But... I felt a little bad. I don't know, but... I think, she's only being force to do it. I mean, getting engage with me."

 

 

"Even so. I still think her act last night is not forgivable. And look, she even got you this trouble. That girl, I really don't like her."

 

 

"Either me... but... Aish! I just think of saving that girl without any valid reasons." Yoona said before biting another one on her burger.

 

 

"Where is she now?"

 

 

"At home... her parents' mansion." Yoona simply mumbled, while munching. Yuri looked at her with an amuse smile, and put her eyes back to the road.

 

 

"You still think of eating at this time, around..."

 

 

"I got hungry easily, for your information, Best friend." Yoona teases, earning a quick death glare from the tan girl. She laughs awkwardly at her reaction.

 

 

"But you would most likely see Seohyun, awake, this morning. I bet she's sleeping already."

 

 

Yoona glanced at the digital clock and yes, she agreed. It's 12:30 midnight. How in the world can still see her awake? She probably won't ever get a good night kiss from her, which saddens her. 

 

 

 

--^^--

 

 

 

Arriving in the ward, Yoona's sad expressions throughout the ride, however, replace with a frown, as she found Seohyun, sitting in the hospital bed, reading a book. Yuri just drops her in the hospital and left with Mrs. Seo, which most likely made her happier. It's only them in the ward. The longed, to see her awake at this time of the night had come true. 

 

Out of her happiness, she didn't yet rushes and slowly walk to the bed. She tiptoed, trying to figure also if Seohyun won't sense again that someone is nearing closer and closer. Confirming that she's too immense with the book, she took this chance and tuck her to a warm embrace, then kissed her cheeks. Seohyun, who fell back on her bed, was surprised. 

 

 

'Yoona?' Her eyebrows were rising. But before she could even think of sitting up, Yoona kissed her lips soooo deep, that her eyes widened. Cheeks slowly tainted red. She was about to respond, but Yoona pulled back and grinned. She cupped her cheeks and pulled her again for another kiss. This time, she makes it a point that Yoona can respond, as she began to nibble her lip. She missed her for the entire night. Must be the reason why she's kissing her so much for Yoona's needs as well. And the doe-eyed girl replied so gentle to her kiss. She felt heavenly again, as the latter passionately kissed her.

 

 

After a while as the need of air is becoming so thick, they pulled back, panting. Yoona, almost hovering her.  

 

"I'm sorry for not coming so early, my Hyunnie. I just have to handle something. But thanks to our best friend Yuri, she saves the day." whispered Yoona, even if Seohyun won't hear.

 

 

Seohyun, she's caressing the doe-eyed girl's cheeks, making some circles, just liking the closeness of their faces. Then one at a time, she would peck her lips fully. Yoona on the other hand, closes her eyes, enjoying it. For a while, she had enjoy it. Yet, it ended right away. She opened her eyes, greeted by her sparkling eyes and sweet smile. She sighed, contented. She closed her eyes again and slowly nuzzled her face into the latter's neck. Feeling tired already. She wanted to sleep in her arms.

 

 

Seohyun wrapped one arm at the back and also closes her eyes to sleep.

 

 

Whatever that happened to you tonight, it's nothing for me to question. Having you back safe and sound matters most. Seohyun said in her mind, smiling from ear to ear.

 

 

 

 

--^^--

 

 

 

 

2 days before the surgery, Yoona woke up at someone, poking her ears. 

 

 

"Hmm... " She groaned, and pried the hand away. Yet, she tightens the hug she's currently holding. Another poke, she hissed and forcibly opened her eyes. She closed her eyes again, then opened it, then close... repeating the same process, just so she could get rid from her sleep.

 

"Miss Im, I don't think it's a good idea for you to stay still in the bed, hugging our patient." Yoona's ears perked at the familiar voice just so close to her ears. As she slowly looked up, she couldn't see it clearly. It took her time, until she recognized the blonde's face.

 

 

Immediately, she sat up and looked at her defensively.

 

 

"No-no! I dinf't do something to her, Doctor Jung! I was only sleeping and then, right... I just wanted to sleep... " she reasoned, like Doctor Jung is questioning her.

 

 

Jessica chuckled. "You are so funny Yoona. Omo, look. You wake her up." 

 

 

The doe-eyed girl looked down and smiled, seeing the latter is opening her eyes. 

 

 

"Tsk,tsk, get out of her bed. We are checking her out." Jessica commanded, firmly.

 

 

"Araso, araso." Yoona complied, almost jumping off of the hospital bed. That, then, she realized there were two doctors more nearby. She consequently bowed apologetically, and make a way for them.

 

 

Jessica asks Seohyun to sit, so the latter could see her the other doctors. As their young patient obediently sat up, she explained the details through sign languages. Seohyun understands and nodded. She got off from the bed and walk closely to Yoona to give her a good morning kiss on her cheeks before leaving with the doctors, assisting her to another room. 

 

 

"Yah! where are you taking her?" Yoona followed from behind.

 

"We'll check on her ears again, Yoona. Just stay behind." Jessica said, loudly.

 

 

Yoona complied as she stopped and a bright yet sweet smile can be found in her features, recalling how sweet Seohyun to give her a kiss before leaving with the doctors. "Fighting! Hyunnie!!!" she literally put her fist up, cheering for the young girl. She then turned and went back to the ward, where she realized, it's only her, in the place. "Right, it's still early for them to come." Instead of going back to the hospital, like she's still sleepy, she flopped on the couch and there, her thoughts were shifted to her father and her engagement with Tiffany. But her thoughts were more about Tiffany's confession last night.

 

 

"She sounded like my father is really just forcing her. Aigoo, how can I stop this?" Yoona sighed, and sit up. She run her fingers through her hair, as she still thinks of any way to cancel the marriage. Yet, she couldn't think straight. It must be because, her stomach is growling. She's definitely hungry by now. Lying back, she groaned frustratingly. "Hyunnie!!! Hurry up and come back!!!"

 

 

Meanwhile,

 

Yuri, who was about to open the door in Seohyun's ward, stopped upon hearing Yoona's wail. Sunny, who is with her furrows her brows to her. She shrugged and just continues opening the door. 

 

 

"Hello~" said Sunny, once they were in. That stopped the choding girlfriend of Seohyun, and hastily jumped off of the couch to greet them.

 

 

"Where's Seohyun?" But Yoona was beaten by Yuri's question.

 

 

"Uh... That was suppose what I am going to say. She's with the doctors. Yeah, for another check up. Hmm, did you guys brought some breakfast?" Yoona realized the two plastic bags in Sunny's hands.

 

"Oh yeah-"

 

 

"We'll have breakfast later Seohyun comeback." Yuri said, sticking a tongue to the shikshin Yoona. The latter shrugged, agreeing.

 

"I was thinking the same... but I'm hungry."

 

 

Yuri and Sunny giggles at Yoona's pouting lips, eyeing the plastic bags.

 

 

"But I think I should wash first, right? Hehe." The doe-eyed girl realized, and hastily left them, entering the bathroom to their left.

 

 

"I wonder if she remember?" Sunny muttered softly. Yet, lowly.

 

 

"What do you mean?" asked Yuri. She approach the couch and sat down. The smaller girl took the empty space next to her. "And why are you speaking like that?"

 

 

"Seohyun mentioned last night, she and Yoona are now one month. That means, they're already 30 days." 

 

 

"Wow. Already?" Yuri couldn't be more surprise.

 

 

"Well, days are just too fast. Just recently, they are offically a couple, now look where is this coming?" Sunny shrugged her shoulders. She started to bring the food out from the plastic, placing it on top of the coffee table.

 

 

Yuri sighed. "Yeah, it's like... just a week or just yesterday."

 

 

"But I don't know what's happening. Yoona seem to forget it."

 

 

"Sunny, we mostly celebrate 100 days. I think you know that." Yuri snickered, finding no reason to celebrate about one month of relationship.

 

"I also have the same thoughts... but... Seohyun." Sunny whispered. "She wanted to celebrate it."

 

 

"Chincha?"

 

"Uh-huh." Sunny nodded. "She even bought tee shirts. A couple tee shirts to be exact. Oh gosh, she's really... ugh, I don't know how to describe this. I want to pinch her all day."

 

 

"Wow. I haven't thought of these. Tsk,tsk, she's really changed by love, eh?"

 

 

"That's right. She's always blooming everyday. Don't you think it's because of love?"

 

 

"It's because of Yoona." Yuri giggles. 

 

 

"You are really happy for her, no?"

 

 

"How wouldn't I? She's always been my best friend after all. No hard feelings." Yuri stated fact. Sure, she has grown to accept the fact that she's only her best friend. And by that fact, she's happy for her, whatever is the younger girl is happy with. 

 

 

"That's what friends are for." Sunny commented, handing Yuri a pair of chopsticks. 

 

 

"But couldn't still get that feeling out, every time I find myself staring at them so happy for each other." Yuri consequently accepted the chopsticks from the smaller girl. "Yah! why are you-" before Yuri could scold Sunny, the latter has started to eat her ramen. She literally smack the latter's head. Sunny just smiled and continue eating.

 

Yuri and Sunny then heard a ringing phone. They looked around until they found Yoona's phone, resting on top of the table, which is closed to Seohyun's hospital bed.

 

 

"Yoona! Your phone is ringing" Yelled Yuri. Within just a second, the door from the bathroom swung open. Yoona rushes to her phone and quickly answered it. She left the room so she could speak up with someone on the other line.

 

 

Yuri and Sunny looked at her leave before eyeing each other.

 

 

"Who do you think was it?"

 

 

"Nana? I heard 'cousin'." Yuri simply said, before reaching for her own  ramen.

 

 

"Maybe." Sunny shrugged, following Yuri, eating their breakfast. Both have forgotten about Seohyun, as their stomach seems to make more sounds.

 

 

 

Outside, Yoona is currently talking to Nana indeed. They're talking about something relate to Her father.

 

 

[Yes, you heard it right. He is talking to another company for a merging plan.]

 

 

"I thought she has no more reasons to do that. I'm the current president... how can he does something like that?" Yoona is confused. If she is the president, then decisions like merging should be pass to her.

 

 

[I think you should call for a meeting. You can't let this to happen. And guess what? It's Hwang Hotel we are talking about here.]

 

"I seriously think I have to do a meeting, but Nana, I don't want to leave Seohyun. I don't want to leave her side until she get into the surgery. How can I do this? Help me please."

 

 

[Hmm, I've asked Lawyer Kim in regards to this, He said... it's Okay if He'll do it? After then, he'll contact you about it.]

 

Yoona thought for a moment. He was torn between Seohyun and the business matters surrounding him. But he only ended with one decision. "Okay. Tell Lawyer Kim, and please... do visit me with him in the hospital, so we could talk about this here. I just seriously don't want to leave the hospital anymore."

 

 

[Araso. And Oh, speaking of Seohyun, I asked about her with Doctor Jung, and she's positive she'll be able to hear. By thinking it over, Yoona, you really should marry her. It's not like about the mansion, but Seohyun deserves to be a 'real' princess.]

 

With that said, the call ended. Yoona was left speechless with her last two words. "A real princess? She's already a princess." chuckled her, amuse. She closed her phone, then went back to the room, finding both Yuri and Sunny, enjoying their ramen. "Y-Yah! I thought we are going to wait for my Joohyun?!" That made her mad.

 

 

Sunny and Yuri grinned, just gesturing her to come and join them. Yet, before Yoona could even approach, the door opens. Mr. and Mrs. Seo walked in.

 

 

Simultaenously, Yoona, Yuri and Sunny bows to them. 

 

"Where's our daughter?" Both Mr and Mrs. Seo asked, as they find only three girls.

 

 

Sunny and Yuri looked at Yoona, who sighed and took the chance to tell Seohyun's parents.

 

 

 

--^^--

 

 

 

Taeyeon who happened to arrive the same time with Seohyun's parents changed her mind, as she proceeds to Jessica's office. As she arrived there, she saw three doctors were talking to Seohyun in their sign languages. She also noticed one of them is holding up seem a report. Probably explaining the way the surgery would go. She decided to stay behind, waiting for any moment they'll finish it. While waiting, she opened her phone and review the text message she received from the blonde herself.

 

 

from Jessica:

Okay. I have thought about it already. 

Later after my check up on Seohyun, let's find a place for lunch and talk our relationship.

 

 

It's not even lunch time, yet, here she is, so early. 

 

 

"A breakfast and lunch won't be bad at all." Taeyeon said to herself, as she put the device back into her pocket. She then peeked again through the small window on the door, but still, they seem not to end it anytime soon. She sighed and looked around, then to her shoes.

 

Not a moment later, she heard footsteps. Taeyeon, quickly put a smile on her face as she step back, and the door opens, revealing two Doctors that just came out with their smiles on their faces, greeting her. She bowed to them before she walked into Doctor Jung’s office.

 

 

“Hey!”

 

 

Jessica, who is still with Seohyun looked up from the young girl to her. “Oh! You’re here.”

 

 

“How is it going Seohyun?” Taeyeon then greeted the young girl in the seat, through her knowledge of sign languages.

 

 

Seohyun her head and smile to the older girl. ‘Hello Miss Kim.’ As she also greeted the same way.

 

 

“Seohyun stays behind, asking for any advised about her plans...”

 

 

“Advise?” Taeyeon teases the Seohyun. “For what, Hyun?”

 

 

Seohyun playfully glared to Jessica before she sighed and hesitantly shared. ‘Yoona and I are having a month-sary today. I was thinking of asking her out.’

 

 

“Chincha?”

 

 

“You know, since Yoona is so down recently with her father and Tiffany, she wanted to make her happy. At least for today, before the last day of preparations tomorrow.” Jessica couldn’t help and pinched the young gir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter