22: 14th Wheel

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--Lunch Date--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ring... ring... ring...

 

ring... ring... ring...

 

And more ringing call fills the entire room. 

 

But the owner seems to be busy with something. She cares more for the works on the desk, rather than answering the call that was constantly filling the entire room. 

 

"Hmm... sweetie, pick up the phone." However, she almost forgot. It's not only her who is in the room. It's not only her also who is currently living in an apartment she almost have her life. A certain young beautiful woman is also sharing it with her.

 

Instead of picking it up to answer, she picked up the phone to turned it off. "Sweetie, it's still early. Do sleep again." she whispers, witnessing her opening her eyes. She also pulled the covers to give her a comfortable sleep.

 

"Don't you want... to sleep and cuddle with me again?" said her partner, or requesting for her to go back to the bed.

 

She shake her head softly, placing a gentle kiss above her head. "I still need to do something. I'll sleep later." 

 

"Hmm... " The girl holds her hand, caressing them for a little while she sat in the side, allowing her to hold her firstly. Suddenly, a smile crept across her face when she noticed her smiles in those closing eyes. 

 

She didn't bother to say something, watching her sleep like that is what she always like. As what she always said, she's beautiful if she's asleep. 

 

"Sleep well." for the last time, she whispers, slowly slipping off her hand over her firm hold. Going back to her work, she sat in the chair, reaches for the pen once again.

 

Yes, Seo Joohyun is writing a message for a certain hardworking girl by the bed. For a week had past, she saw Yoona all giving an effort to bring the money back. While here she is, still couldn't find any job to help her. But one thing is for sure, they're doing it together; the wedding that suppose to be a week ago, they'll make it happen later.

 

"I love you." she mutters, placing a kiss in the card she had worked on. She her back, smiling yet again to Yoona's smooth breathing that she could totally hear.

 

She got up, tiptoeing as she leave the place.

 

 

---------------------------------------------

 

 

Yoona's POV

 

My eyes fluttered open slowly... and slowly. As the sun greeted me unexpedtely. The sun that blinded me though causes me to close my eyes again, I swiftly turned my body around to lie in the bed in my back. 

 

I was surprised.

 

No, more like felt my heart beats, for a girl sitting in the side that greets me. Her smiles are million times beatiful than it use to be. Yes, for some unknown reason, her smiles that greets me feels like so different. 

 

"Good Morning." I greeted as I slowly got up and yawns at the same time. 

 

"Good Morning, sweetie pie." Again, I couldn't describe how she smiles today. Just as I woke up, I was smiling so brightly the same. But no one could beat her mood.

 

"What's up?" So I asked. "Is there, something?"

 

She guides herself to the bed, facing me. "Breakfast in bed?" And what I was more surprise is a food tray she had also with her. She places it between us.

 

"Wow. What did you eat that you are making me this, eh?" I chuckle, having noticed that she cooked two pancakes with a heart and smiley faces on top of it.

 

She pouts instead. "Don't you like it?"

 

"You're so bright today that I couldn't help and ask you. Tell me, hmm?" I giggle as I started to eat her pancake for me.

 

"Wait!" But I stopped once she hurridely left the room instead. I was agape when she suddenly did so.

 

"Weird." I said, shaking my head. I resume, eating my pancake slowly.

 

Hmm... base from the taste, she's really something today. It taste like strawberry flavor. I usually eat her pancake normally with no flavor. But this time, she seems she had cooked different.

 

Aww... I'm falling deeply over and over again.

 

I just got lucky to have such sweet fiance. Aren't I?

 

"A good way to start the day." I said, enjoying my pancake she made. A cup of coffee is also by the side which never fails to make me smile, because another heart shape was forming in my coffee. Just how did she did this? I'm impress... and... PROUD.

 

"Sweetie." To my surprise, she walked back to the room with a cards in her hand. 

 

"What's that?" 

 

She went back to where she was earlier, sitting across me with those cards to show. "Wedding invitations! It arrived earlier."

 

"Omo! That's cool." I quickly set aside my plate and grabbed the cards she presented to me.

 

"Cool, isn't it? They really had a good job on it." 

 

"Precisely." I was amazed. Our wedding invitation is exactly as what we told to our wedding coordinator. The pink and blue theme is really so good for eyes. The butterflies in each sides, the words of wisdom, the names of people that we invited, it was all perfect. 

 

"9 days left?" Seohyun said, totally excited as I am.

 

"Yeah. Hope all of them could come." I replied, a little concerned that the people we invited might ditch our wedding. Not to mention, It'll be in Jeju.

 

"I know right? It would be really awesome. Your friends, my friends... families... It will be the greatest moment and memorable in our lives." 

 

I couldn't help and looked up to her with the same happiness she is wearing. I caresses her cheeks briefly as I say, "Most especially, you and I are in that place, living our dream." 

 

She took my hand and guided it instead to the spoon again. "We'll do that later. For now, eat now. You'll be late." she said, pecking at my cheek before leaving me for a shower. My smile is from ear to ear. How I love this very moment with her. Just a week ago, she cancelled it, but now, we are sharing the same rings in our finger. Just 9 days left. The money I promise to bring back will be finally back in our hands. Together, we'll make it happen. 

 

"Sweetie, have you check your wedding dress as well?" I also had asked her as I resume on eating my breakfast.

 

"I'll do it later, will you follow?"

 

"Hmm... of course. I'll not miss it ya know." I am totally excited as hell too, watching her in a wedding dress is what I've always dream. 

 

"Just call me if you are on the way."

 

"Yeah. Oh, before I forgot, I'll have a photoshoot with Miss Jung later." 

 

I didn't hear any response, instead, I am hearing footsteps approaching me, causing for my head to turned to meet my fiance in her towel. I raise a brow, doesn't have any idea why she went outside. "Hmm? Is there... something?"

 

"Jessica Jung?" 

 

"Y-yeah? You know her, don't you?" I was baffled as her hands were actually on her hips and eyes doesn't seem, like the idea? I don't know, but her eyes ain't sparkling anymore when I last saw it earlier.

 

"I do. But... she is... Jessica Jung, Sweetie. You're going to have a photoshoot with her? For what? Haven't I know that it was last friday, she had finished her photoshoot for 22 wheels? But now, with you? Aren't you just the Sales Director?"

 

I literally just chuckle, getting now the idea why she seems a little concerned. "It's just a photoshoot." I said, raising my shoulders.

 

"I know! Only that, Jessica is... umm... " Then I can see a little pinkish in her cheeks. Aww, how adorable.

 

"What's the problem about it? she's now 22 wheel's model." I keep on teasing her. I knew she had some worries if the photoshoot will be likely as Jessica did last time. It was yet the iest pictorial I've ever seen, which my fiance had a little protest once she saw the photoshoot with her two eyes.

 

I heard her silent groans before she stomp her feet towards the shower again. I giggle and had a little of bit in my lower lip, upon realizing her worries.

 

"I'll have it later before the wedding dress visit." I said, expecting she would answer right away. But she didn't reply anymore. I heard the shower goes on instead.

 

"Umm, Okay. I'll see you later?" 

 

"..."

 

sigh, this girl will never change.

 

End of Yoona's POV

 

-------------------------------------------------

 

 

Yoona blinked... blinked... and blinked. Yet, she tried to see her disappearing her sight again, still hopeful she would somehow stopped and wave at her, or blow kisses, but none. Seohyun simply took her leave without even giving her kisses in her forehead or in the lips just after she dropped her in her car. The fiance she saw earlier this morning disappears and was replace by a 2nd version of SeoJoohyun.

 

Jealous.Concerned.Fiance.

 

Yoona doesn't know if her fiance is jealous or concerned though. Basically, she blames herself for talking about the photoshoot. Kwon Yuri, the person that she also blame for bringing her to the pictorial happening later.

 

"It's not only me who will be in the pictorial though. KwonMosquito will also be there." Yoona almost forgot.

 

Sigh.

 

All she can do is to start the engine and drive off right away. 

 

 

-- **--

 

 

In the road, Yoona finally notice a paper bag at the back seat. She stopped from singing, stopped even the car on the  side just to get the paper bag at the back seat. 

She opened it, "Ow!" Only to see a box inside it. Placing back the paper bag in the side, Yoona opens the box and a bracelet meet her eyes. 

 

"Wae? Wae?" she giggles, picking it up. She discovers 6 letters has been formed as; Sweetie, around the bracelet. Along with it is also a tiny carved pie in the end of the word. "Okay... sweetie pie." Yoona couldn't help and feel so giddy inside. She didn't hesitate and wears it in her left wrist then put inside the box again to the paper bag.

However, a card also had manage to caught her eyes inside the paper bag. Curious, Yoona also had picked up the thing, opening it as she reads the content,

 

Dear Im Yoona,

 

I'm not good at writing, just love to read. So, I'm writing this just base from what my heart wants me to. ^__^

 

Im Yoona, a bar tender from the start, now 22 wheels' Sales Director. Yeah!!! I would like to Congratulate you Firstly, sweetie Pie!!

I don't know how to say or express it literally, but I know I'm proud of my Yoongie. I'm proud to see my Yoongie really working hard for this big upportunity.

It only came once to our lives, so be sure to love your work always, kay?

Secondly, HAPPY 3RD YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!! ♥

Hehe, bet, you forgot? That's Okay. I know you are busy with lots of projects coming from KwonMosquito you say. Now I understand you wanted to call her like that. hehe... poor Yuri. ><

Anyhow, I'm glad that you and Yuri is getting along, though not all the times. I can see your effort from pleasing her. No worries,Yuri won't hate you for a long time. I know she'll sure to accept the fact. sigh.

On the brighter side, Sweetie pie, 3 years!!! wooohooo!!! I'm so overwhelmed >.< I couldn't contain my happiness right now. All I can think is that, the reason of all these is you. I really couldn't believe that we've gone this far. Everything is just too fast, eh?

 

Generally, LOVE. 

 

It's the first reason why were still like this, crazily in love with each other.

 

Simple, common, but the most beautiful feeling that I've ever felt.

 

Yoongie, Thank you for coming to my life. You're the best thing that happened to my life. I love you so much! ♥

 

p.s. 

Is my writing good? keke... love ya~ 

 

Loving You Alyways,

Sweetie Hyunnie ♥

 

 

 

 

"Sweet hyunnie. How I wish I can see little Hyunnie someday." Yoona dreams a very unlikely thought for their future.

 

 

-----------------------------------------

 

[Yoonhyun's Apartment]

 

 

"Food?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter