Cloned Love - Mission 4.1

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The Reunion

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Her breathing is slow…

 

Hands are a bit shaky…

 

And…

 

Heartbeats are fast…

 

She feels amost want to faint by now. The girl in front of her is not just anybody. It’s the Yoona she knows for almost a decade now. But why? as… her wallet says it so.

 

No, she doesn’t want to believe that she’s still staring at her in this reality. How someone from the dead is so alive right in front of her?

 

“Yoona?” she called almost like a whisper. Gathering her strength, she slowly… and slowly stood up.

 

The girl in the phone booth seems notice her as the latter look at her on her side.

 

Their eyes met.

 

Blink… blink…. Blink…

 

She blinks a lot of times. The doe-eyes are now focusing in here too. The girl who look so the same with her raised a brow.

 

“Excuse me?”

 

That was such a cold voice. Suddenly, the girl glares at her. She steps back one step when the latter step forward.

 

“Uhmm… “She choke.

 

She wanted to answer but something is stopping her. Maybe because her answer will more like a question, she’s still so confused—the wallet says it all. Her full name and even her signature on her id was exactly the same. She felt as if she was being fooled.

 

With another step backward, she stops the same time with the doe-eyed girl.

 

The doe-eyed girl stared at her for quite some time through in their locking eyes until…

 

Her gazes were into the young brunette’s hands. Seohyun stared down and a widening eye quickly was seen from her.

 

Oh no.

 

------------------------------------

 

“You got my wallet?”

 

With that strong voice, the doe-eyed guy quickly pulled out something from her back and…

 

Gasp.

 

Seohyun stops on breathing.

 

“Give me my damn wallet.” The stranger demanded with a stern voice.

 

The doe-eyed girl is apparently pointing her A 22 caliber hand gun, right in her face. As if the world stops, Seohyun also stops on moving and breathing.

 

What is happening?

 

The Yoona she knows is not like this.

 

“Do you want me to pull this trigger?” another stern voice and this time, she jumps in surprised a little.

 

Shaking, she slowly gives back the wallet of this certain doe-eyed girl.

 

“I don’t understand.” Seohyun huskily said, trying to figure it out.

 

The doe-eyed girl just simply snaps it away and put it in her pocket. She smirks and places back her gun to her back. “You know… you seem… familiar to me.”

 

She widened her eyes once again as she blinks a lot of times. Seohyun started to tremble.

 

She doesn’t know to react anymore. The girl knows her? or what? she’s totally confused. Her girlfriend is alive? How? And…

 

“Have we met?”

 

The doe-eyed girl suddenly flashes as she just can do is to stare at her in her doe-eyes.

 

What the heck just happened? Earlier, this girl is currently pointing her gun in her and now, it was as if she was being posses and was being nice.

 

“Pardon?” Seohyun finally manages to say. She knows, there’s no need to be confused. This girl in front of her is just some duplicate. Who knows how many of them in this world?

 

The doe-eyed girl smirk. She steps forward almost immediately and grabs her by the waist. Their faces were inches apart.

 

Seohyun was taken aback and was reminded by…

 

Flashback…

 

She was a film maker, an film maker who happened to be the youngest. Seo Joohyun is her name. She came from a well known family; her father owns an agency where she is working as the ace film maker.

 

While she is…

 

“Yoona?” a doe-eyed girl immediately turned her head to the source of the voice. A smiled crept into her lips as soon as she was met by her friend.

 

“You’re here too.” the doe-eyed girl greeted brightly.

 

This didn’t miss the young brunette as she turned to see who these noisy people in her back are as  she stops right in the middle of the red carpet.

 

Flashes of lights from cameras, snaps her back, as she smiles to them... while these two young ladies were doing the same as well. All she could care at the moment is to flashes a lot of smiles here and there, ignoring the two ladies in her side.

 

----------

It’s the annual Entertainment awards and all kinds of celebrities were invited for this event. Seohyun, a film maker was invited to present an award and was also nominated for best director.

---------

 

The event went smoothly as artists were given the opportunity to climb the stage. One by one, every award were given and the young film maker is enjoying her stay. She would occasionally clap her hand and smile afterwards.

 

Until it was her time…

 

“We have Miss Seohyun for film director.” The Mc announces the last nominated.

 

The drum rolls and…

 

“Best film director… Miss Seohyun of her film ‘Misconception’.” The two mc’s announces together. The young film maker made surprised reaction. This is her 2nd row as a best director and she’s totally overwhelmed. She stood and bows to every artist she went passed until she’s now standing in front of the crowd, holding her trophy.

 

For some reason, the two girls in her back weren’t being comfortable for her. the MC have introduce them as celebrity racers and they’re there to support her?

 

That’s quite intriguing.

 

Taking a deep breath, she opens to begin her speech… “Uhmm… I want to thank all my friends… my family and to all my staffs who—“

 

BANG!

 

Seohyun didn’t even finish her sentence when a bullet hits her left arm and she grunted in pain. She was about to fall when two arms grab her by the waist.

 

Those doe-eyes were so close to her that she felt herself being drown. Slowly and slowly, the things around here were moving so slow as the chaotic sound from the audience were becoming so faint in her ears. She’s becoming more breathless as she focuses to those doe-eyes.

 

It's beautiful.

 

This is her first time have encountered those eyes. Mindless, she's already enjoying her touch.

 

“Get down!”

 

“Calm down everyone!”

 

“Yoona I’ll get the gunman!”

 

“Okay! I’ll take care of her.”

 

Those were the faint voices that she heard for the last time until her visions went blank but a whisper came through her ears before she fully fainted…

 

“Miss Seo… hold on there.”

 

The last words that make her hold until the last day she had with the doe-eyed girl.

 

End of flashback…

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

/snap.

 

She quickly snaps her own trance to reality and abruptly pushes this doe-eyed girl. “Yah! You ert!” she yells.

 

The doe-eyed girl just chuckle and just can think of any reasons to spend more time with this stranger. She walk pass and right then, a van stops in  front. Seohyun turned to see the doe-eyed girl step inside.

 

She saw some other men inside that makes her furious. She sure, the girl is a gang member. Perhaps?

 

“I’ll see you around!” the doe-eyed girl winks at her, causing her to clench. Even the wink was the same. She can no longer comprehend this happenings in reality, and she decided to went inside the hotel with confuse mind.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“I saw her.”

 

Just when she arrived at their room. She was greeted by Yuri’s serious look. The tan girl shot her a questioning eyes and make her sit in her side.

 

“I don’t know what’s happening here… Is Yoona alive? Or is it just some random strangers? I think someone is trolling us?” the younger desperately utter her emotions. She wanted to know the truth like right now. The feelings she felt the moment she saw those doe-eyes again were almost the same when she’s around her girlfriend.

 

She wanted to know the truth desperately now.

 

But…

 

“Let’s set aside her first, Mr. Seungri will be flying back to New York tonight. We need to get him successfully before everything else. Miss Lee have also contacted me that your father is on his way here again. I know he'll met up with other members here.” Yuri isn’t giving her a chance. The tan guy is still focus on their real reason for coming to Australia.

 

Seohyun ruffle her hair. She couldn’t think straightly now. Yoona’s alive body is still lingering in her mind and won’t focus to their mission. She’s too confused. “Yuri… I think I need a break first.” She was about to stood when Yuri grabs her wrist and pulled her back.

 

“Remember Seohyun, this isn’t just an ordinary mission. We need focus. The girl you saw earlier wasn’t your girlfriend. She’s just some random look alike, you heard me?” Yuri said, between her gritted teeth. She always hates it when her partner is not focus on one thing.

 

“I know.” Seohyun whispered back. Before she knew it, she had abruptly let go of Yuri and stood again, leaving the tan girl.

 

Walking the hallway, Seohyun still having difficulties to think properly. Her head is now throbbing and want some relaxation. She decided to stroll around the hotel until she spotted a massage spa.

 

She entered the room and immediately took her spot in one of the beds as two ladies massages her every side of her muscles.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

She’s now relaxing slowly as her mind is quite at peace now. Her mind is in focus for Seungri this time.

 

Focus Seo Joohyun, focus. She chanted with only one lady now is massaging her back now.

 

5pm. Her wrist watch strikes before she let herself drown to the touch. It’s becoming so enjoyable for her that she’s so near to close her eyes.

 

Until…

 

She had fallen asleep.

 

Opening her eyes, the same doe-eyes greeted her. Blinks and blink… a smile crept into her lips when the latter have smiles to her.

 

“Your safe now… ” she flashes a sincere smile, giving the younger girl a sense of security

 

“Safe?”

 

“Yup!”

 

“Wait… I am… “

 

“You got shot in your left arm.” The doe-eyed girl informed.

 

“I am?” so I am dreaming. She thought.

 

The doe-eyed girl nods. “I’m Yoona by the way… a—“

 

“Racer.” She interrupted, already knows where she is.

 

“How do you know?” the doe-eyed girl shot a confused look.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter