Never Been Kissed 9

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

A Surprise Visit

 

 

 

 

 

  After she had gone to Taecyeon's office, Seohyun proceeds to the library, where she can only see Minho, reviewing. Their meet up is an hour later, but she wanted to make sure first that all of the members will come. And honestly, her punishment is going to take place later. So there's a reason for her to ditch the meet up.

 

  The addressed boy looked up from the book he is reading to meet Seohyun's gazes. 

 

  "Seohyun-ah. You don't have class anymore?"

 

 "I have my last class, but I don't think I can able to attend. My punishment from Taecyeon would be later. And I doubt if later, coz His boys might be searching for me now." Said Seohyun, sighing in the process, as she took the seat across the younger boy.

 

  "You are not afraid of him?" Minho was a bit surprise.

 

  Seohyun shook her head. "Why would I? He's just human, the same with me."

 

 "Are you sure what you are talking about?"

 

 "Wae? I'm just telling the truth."

 

 Minho pulled out her specs from her eyes and continued, "If you mess around him, you will surely be living in hell everyday, Seohyun. Can't you see the others?!"

 

 "Yes. I am not blind Minho."

 

 "Oh come on. This is the first time that a student doesn't know how to be afraid with him. I mean, all of us here are afraid because of how powerful he is in this school. Well except for Teacher Im. Coz she always scold him. But she's a teacher and you are a student. You guys are not in the same level."

 

 "Oh, you got the idea. But... believe me, I am not afraid of him. Even if he will try to beat me up again."

 

 "Oh so He already attempted?"

 

 "Yes. But I runaway and hide." Seohyun chuckled, couldn't help and recall what happen again earlier. 

 

"You must be so lucky. But you have to careful from now on. Coz they won't stop." 

 

"Even if I'll finish the punishment?" 

 

"Even if. Unless He still has something to you."

 

 Seohyun's eyes widened. "Omo. I put chili on his cappuccino... "

 

 "No way?" Minho exclaimed, didn't expect it.

 

 "Yes! Earlier. Otoke! What am I going to do? Will he still try to bully me?"

 

 Minho face palmed. "Aigoo. This is ridiculous. How could you do that?"

 

 "Um... I just want to end everything I am connecting to him. So I... yeah, made his mouth burn." Seohyun giggled, doesn't know how did she actually made Taecyeon mad with what she did.

 

 Minho pulled out his hands against his face and showed his pouty face. "Do you actually wish he would go easy on you after what you did? I can totally see the next day, you don't have a name in this school anymore."

 

 "I... never thought of that. Taecyeon is that powerful?" 

 

"Well, he can do everything. If there's no Teacher Im." 

 

Seohyun blink for a couple of times. "Teacher Im can really stop him?" 

 

Minho nodded. "As far as I know... He would stop if she's already involving to his actions. Well I've heard it's because... teacher Im got his grades on hand." 

 

"Chincha?"

 

 "You heard it right. But if Teacher Im is not on your side... I would doubt if he will go easy on you. You would be living this School like other students he bullied as well." 

 

No wonder he only wants me to clean the basketball court. Teacher Im was with me earlier, so He must be afraid that she'll go against if he'll do something more to me. Hmm, that makes a sense. But on the other way around, Teacher Im doesn't want to scold him. Instead, she wanted me to avoid him. Aish! This is so confusing. Seohyun said on her mind, before she answered Minho again. "Do you think avoiding him is the least I could do?" 

 

 "Yep. And don't create any stupid things anymore. Otherwise, you know what will happen." Minho stated fact.

 

 "I see. Aigoo, I should be careful after I do the punishment then." Seohyun mumbled to herself, earning a nod from Minho. "Um, about the review we are going to do later. I would like to ask if you could tell the others that I couldn't able to join? You know since... I'll be cleaning the basketball court." 

 

 "No problem about that. I see it coming already." Minho simply said. "Good luck later then."

 

 "Aigoo, I hope it's going to be easy though. Like... He won't be around. Or I would be the same like other students earlier."

 

Minho just shrug her shoulders, as he watch Seohyun stood up and leave the library. By the second the latter had entirely left the place, he put his attention back to the book he continue to have his review.

 

 

 

-----------------

 

 

 

Yoona who was having her doubts of going outside received a text message coming from the principal, asking her if she can able to attend her last class. With her situation right now? She is sure she couldn't. Let alone going outside, she's sure, she'll be going out once all students and faculty members are out of sight. 

 

Glancing to her reflection through the screen of her phone, she still can groan, as she can see her Oh so red lips. She's just glad that it didn't worsen, or she would have seen herself in one of the clinics in the School.

 

However, she couldn't just let her little problem to affect her work. So in the end, she stand up and grab her things and left the faculty room, immediately.

 

But as she left, she noticed one female student is running towards her. It was the same girl she actually ask to give the popsicle to Seohyun, her new student. It made her stop on her walk and a rising of eyebrows made its way to her face.

 

"What's the matter?" ask her once the student stopped in front of her.

 

"Teacher Im. The new student wanted me to give this to you. Um.... she-she said... she wanted to say sorry for what happened."

 

Yoona was speechless, as she took the popsicle from the student's grasp. 

 

"She also said that she wanted to ask for a permission. She won't be able to attend the review later because of something I don't know. Ugh. I need to go."

 

"W-wait..." Yoona attempted to grab the latter's hand to stop her, yet, too late. The female student was fast from running away. Sighing, Yoona looked at the popsicle on her hand. She doesn't know what to feel, honestly. "Tch, for the nth time you did something to me again. Don't you think I will forgive you? No way! And I would let this pass? Let's see. I'll think of any way to punish you." she angrily uttered, before she looked around and found a trash can nearby. She didn't hesitate and throw it there. Then she continue with her walk, heading to her last class.

 

Once she was inside her classroom, she didn't hesitate and started. But in the middle of her lecture, someone ask her that made her stop.

 

"Why is your lips so red, Teacher Im?" 

 

The students laugh at the question. Yet, she doesn't care and just continue with her lecture. When the bell finally rang, she quickly dismiss the class. And can't fight the urge but stay for the meantime, relaxing her mind, through massaging her head. That bitter she is feeling for Seohyun, her student, she can't deny it, that it got her moody throughout the entire session. 

 

"I don't know what to do once I'll see... yeah... she's not going to attend. That's good though." Yoona muttered. And for the last time, she neatly fixed her things before got up and carried it with her. She took a deep breath and left the room, peacefully. 

 

Along the hallway, she encountered few students asking about her major exams and some were asking about the final project. And just like she usually does, she would tell them one by one. Until she reach the faculty room, she was able to finally breath a good one. Her co-teachers are on their respective tables, fixing their own belongings, as one by one they left the faculty room. Whilst, she choose to have a nap first. Yet, her nap was cut short when she heard her name being called. It was Kyuhyun, which she gladly opened her eyes and greeted the latter.

 

"I'm going for a coffee outside, do you want to tag along?"

 

Yoona wave her hand. "It's Okay. I had it earlier." she yawned, afterwards, recalling that super hot cappuccino she drank. 

 

"Okay. But I think you need some. You looked so tired."

 

"I'll have some chocolates rather." said Yoona, as she fix her things. "And besides, I still need to see my group for the quiz bowl."

 

"Oh, just 5 days left, right?"

 

"Definitely." Yoona sighed.

 

"Good luck then." Kyuhyun smiled, patting the doe-eyed girl's shoulders. The latter just yawn again and nodded at the same time. "I'll go ahead. Take care."

 

"You too." said Yoona, as the older guy left the room peacefully. She looked around and find three co-teachers still on their table. She just shrug and stand on her feet, so she could carry her backpack and her attache case again.

 

"Teacher Khang! Teacher Park! I'll go ahead~" she yelled as she leave the faculty room. Once she was outside, she was met by the magnificent sunset, gracing from the distance. "At least, this made me feel better." she sighed, as she walk in the hallway. She's heading to the library. But before she could reach there, she needed to pass through lockers of students. 2 Hallways and 2 laboratories. As she passes all of them, she would encounter students. Some would bow but others would just ignore. She also passed a lot of couples which she has no intention to interrupt through patting the guy or girl's head. It's one of her routine to remind them that it's a School building, so she couldn't stop it.

 

 The library is on the last part of the 2nd floor of the building, which take time.

 

Shortly, when she finally arrived, she spotted Krystal, Minho and Suho on the same table they always meet up.

 

"Are you guys ready?" ask her immediately, to her students.

 

"Your lips... Um, why are they still red, teacher Im? What exactly happened?" ask Krystal rather to the doe-eyed teacher.

 

Yoona sighed. "I figured this out already. You guys will ask me what happened. Why don't you guys ask Seo Joohyun. She knows about this." she pulled a chair and sat down, while she put aside her things.

 

"Seohyun? She did this to you?" Krystal exclaimed. Minho and Suho just looked at each other then to their teacher.

 

Yoona's shoulder went up. "She did. And I'm glad she's not here... or I don't know what could happen."

 

"You are mad at her?" Minho butted.

 

"Um, not literally. But I just in case, I don't want to see her." Yoona said simply. She opened her backpack and pulled out her books, to put it in the table, between them. However, she realized, all of her students are not doing something. "What's wrong?" so she ask them.

 

"So the popsicle she wanted to give... to make up with you... you didn't eat it?" Krystal pouted, sadly. Seohyun and her went out earlier to buy some popsicles and she was surprised when the latter suddenly bought another one just to give it to their English teacher.

 

"You know about it?"

 

"I was with her when we bought the popsicle." Krystal informed. 

 

"Oh."

 

"And for your information, Teacher Im. She can't able to attend tonight because she's currently doing the punishment Taecyeon gave to her." Minho also said, which also Suho have to agree with a nod.

 

"She's what?" Yoona didn't get it well.

 

"She's doing the punishment. She's in the basketball court right now, cleaning the entire court." Suho added.

 

Yoona feels like betrayed. "I told her to avoid Taecyeon. What the hell is she doing?!" and she exclaim, taken her students aback.

 

"She-she said... just to end everything with Taecyeon, she wanted to do it, Teacher Im." Minho hesitantly answered. Base from what he is seeing, the doe-eyed teacher's mood had change drastically from a cold one to mad one. Aside from this, her hands are on fist, curling up so tight. He's sure their teacher is not in the mood again.

 

"Basketball court?" Yoona stated between her gritted teeth.

 

"Yes." All three of them said.

 

With that, Yoona stand on her feet and hurriedly left the library - leaving her students with agape on their faces.

 

"Did you guys notice something?"

 

"Teacher Im, she's not just mad. But I can see her concern." Krystal said, if she wasn't wrong enough to observe what happened.

 

 

---------------------

 

 

 

[Basketball Court]

 

 

 

As if she was in a war zone, Yoona barely could see who's in this figure in the middle of the court, receiving all the bullies came from Taecyeon's boys. They're using a flour, spreading it to the entire court, as well as showering the girl from the distance. Asides from this, they're throwing eggs on her back, while the latter keeps on cleaning the mess that was useless because the boys would not stop doing the same thing. Yoona cursed inside her mind, as she walked forward and, "Yah! Seo Joohyun!" she shouted, calling the girl's name.

 

The boys stopped from spreading flour and throwing eggs, instantly turning heads to the source of the voice.

 

"Teacher Im!" all of them was surprised with the doe-eyed teacher's appearance. 

 

"I thought she's already out of this school?"

 

Seohyun who was standing in the middle lowered her head and didn't bother, but continue to map the wet flour on the floor. It's getting hazy by every moment, however, she needed to stand still and continue with her punishment. Yoona on the other hand step up and scolded the boys.

 

"Detention NOW!"

 

But instead of complying, Taecyeon's boys laugh out so loud.

 

"Are you kidding us, Teacher Im? Hahaha!"

 

"Taecyeon won't allow that."

 

"I thought you know if you will go against him, you'll be fired? Hahaha! Loser!!!"

 

Yoona can't no longer take it and she throw a punch to the nearest student on the right side. The said student was lying on the floor, groaning.  The remaining 4 male students gasp with what happen. All of them couldn't move on their spot.

 

Seohyun was even surprised. But she hurriedly run to Yoona and grabbed her by her arm.

 

"What were you doing?! Teacher Im!"

 

Yoona frustratingly pry away the hold from her new student, as she step back.  "They're indeed students but they're already out of hand. I couldn't just tolerate them. And by the way, I think I should ask you why on earth you are Here, too!" she raised her voice to her.

 

Seohyun was deeply taken aback. She didn't expect she would raise her voice to her, making her step two backwards as she hold onto her map tightly. Eyes on Yoona's burning eyes. She goose bumps, literally. And her tongue couldn't react anymore. 

 

"Detention NOW!" shouted Yoona angrily again, making all boys behind Seohyun to run away, including the boy that she just punched.

 

Seohyun on the other hand closed her eyes tightly, as she lowered her head slowly. This is definitely her first time someone raise a voice to her. Not even her parents and friends tried to raise voice to her. It made her knees weak as she felt too dumb being scolded.

 

"I told you to avoid him, what is this. Huh?" Yoona scolded furthermore. "Don't you think this will end here? Ya! Seo Joohyun! This is the beginning of bullies if you allow him do this to you! Please think sometimes! Seo Joohyun!" she hissed, so eager to hit or something on her. But she couldn't. She doesn't know why but she feels like scolding her girlfriend. That feeling of concern over her new student seem different from any other student. It must be because she posses something too different from a normal student. 

 

Seohyun, she just continue seal , receiving all the scold from the teacher who thought she's a student. Feels like back on her high school days, she know the feeling of being scold by a teacher. It weakens her heart, literally.

 

Yoona put her hands on her hips as she took a deep exhale before continuing, "Remember, avoid him at all times. Don't do what he wish you to do. In case, just run away and hide. In that way, they'll feel exhaust if you keep on doing the same thing. I doubt if they will not stop. Understood? And please... stop messing around. You just burn my mouth! Don't you think it's fun?!"

 

Seohyun just nodded, without saying anything.

 

"Fine." Yoona reach for Seohyun's wrist and without warning, she drag her with her, away from the court.

 

"What-what... are you-you doing?!" Seohyun was stunned, as she can feel herself being drag harshly by the doe-eyed teacher. She tried to pulled her hand off of her, but she couldn't. Yoona is furious and continue to drag her. Doesn't want to be hurt, she just let her until she reach the female's locker room.

 

Yoona let go and turned to her new student. "Have a shower - clean yourself thoroughly, then join us in the library." she commanded. 

 

Seohyun nodded. But when she was about to speak, Yoona turned, ready to leave. "Wa-wait... " 

 

"Hm?" Yoona change her mind and turned. "Was there anything?"

 

Seohyun bit her lip, as she hesitantly answered, "I-I... don't have any clothes anymore. I already change my clothes once, and this is the only wardrobe I have with me. I suggest I'll go home."

 

"You don't want to join the discussion?" Yoona arched her eyebrows. 

 

"Not really like that... but can't you see? I'm all worn out." Seohyun stated fact, as she spread her arms, showing herself. Indeed, her entire body was filled with flour and her back has egg yolk. "I have a tough day, teacher Im. And, resting is the best I should do. Promise, next day, I'll be joining the discussion again." her voice lowered, as caught up.

 

Yoona sighed and was convinced. "But you have to promise me also. Stay away from them."

 

"Yes. I promise." Seohyun softly uttered, as she bowed her head a little. Yoona looked away and was about to turn, yet, Seohyun said something making her stop. "Thank you. Thank you again, Teacher Im. And... f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter