Love Language 15

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taking Advantage 1.2

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona arrived at the restaurant earlier than what she expects. It was after her meeting with her father, who gave her an envelope about the details of Seohyun’s records from her School way back. She was the first one to arrive in their reserve table, which she took advantage and reviewed the records she got.

 

“So she was an Ace student even she’s deaf with her normal classmates. Her dream is to become a nurse. Aww… Joohyun.” She wasn’t surprise at all, recalling how she took care of her cut the other day. Moving to another paper, Yoona has a great smile, reading the achievements the young girl got on her elementary years. “She’s really a bright girl, full of dreams.” Mumble her, reading it continuously. But when her eyes landed to the last paper, she frowned.

 

 “N-no way. Bully? She was a victim of bully?” There, she read the reason of the sudden stop. It was a medical certificate that was being attach. “This must be the reason she stopped. Damn, how could they bully such an angel? This is unacceptable.” She literally just gritted her teeth, couldn’t believe that some people bullies the angel she really like.

 

Sighing deeply, she leaned her back against her seat. “If only I was there. I would have protected here.” sheepishly, she said, imagining herself being Seohyun’s hero. 

 

Looking around the restaurant, she noticed some costumers are families, having their dinner. Yoona shook the thought of Seohyun’s records, but instead, got herself reminded with what she saw earlier, and Seohyun ignoring her text messages over the day.

 

“So this is why she’s not answering any of my messages. She’s busy in the store. Not a surprise anymore. But… wae… I thought we are friends? She should have told me in the first place. Aigoo, I really do think I have no more chance in her heart.” she helplessly put her chin on top of the table and sighed heavily, Feeling her heart aching in jealousy.

 

 She pouted, sadly, but to the person who just arrived; it was sort of a cute pout.

 

“What’s up? why are you being so cute again?” chuckled Nana, who sat down next to Yoona, and messes up her cousin’s hair.

 

Yoona groaned and smack Nana’s arms hardly. “This is because of YOU!!!”

 

“Wae it’s mine? Yah! I don’t know what you are talking about!”

 

Yoona scoffed. “Who give me an advice to continue this? Huh?”

 

“Continue this? Are you saying about your feelings for that deaf girl?”

 

“Yes! A SUPER DUPER YES!!!”

 

Nana chuckled amusingly. “She dump you?!”

 

Yoona hissed, and ruffle her hair frustratingly. Nana just laughs it out.

 

“You got dumped indeed. Hahaha! This is the first time, right? Wow! Let’s celebrate that tonight!”

 

Yoona send Nana a death glare. “You. You pay for this.”

 

“No way.” Nana stuck her tongue playfully. That was before Yoona’s father and her family arrived. She was relieved that they came on time, or else, Yoona would have beaten her up already. “Dad! Mom!” she eventually got up and welcomed her parents with her two younger brothers, who are just 5 years old, a warming hug.

 

Yoona on the side just casually welcomed her father and Nana’s parents with her infamous silent alligator smile, along with the wiggles of her eyebrows.

 

Nana and Yoona were next to each other still, as both of their parents are sitting next to each other on the other hand.

 

“Let’s order, now?” President Im suggested with glee on his face.

 

Nana’s younger brothers, Amber and Henry look at each other and then, “Spaghetti!!!!” yelled out, earning amusing stares from older people around them.

 

--

 

8:30pm/ Seohyun took noticed on her right wrist, after she also noticed her best friend is already dead tired from going back and forth to the storage room. She put her hand on the tan girl’s forehead, checking if she’s okay. Learning that she’s not this good at taking care of herself, she knows her best friend is easy to catch a flu or cold.

 

‘She’s hot.’ in her thoughts, as she then pats Yuri’s cheeks lights—waking her up in the process.

 

Yuri, who is sleeping with her two arms as her pillows began to sense that something is against her cheeks. That made her slowly opens her eyes. When she was greeted b a pair of brown orbs, coming from her best friend, she smiled, genuinely.

 

‘The store is about to close’. Said Seohyun, using her hand.

 

Yuri understood it well. She gradually pulled herself up and looked behind them. There, she saw Sunny is fixing herself through a handy mirror while she’s combing her hair. She turned her attention back to Seohyun, wearing her genuine smile.

 

‘You are quiet hot, Best. Let’s drop by a pharmacy on the way home.’

 

Yuri furrows her eyebrows, as she put her palms against her forehead. “I am?” as if it was an indication, she slightly feels a pain on her head, which made her flinch a little.

 

‘Come on. Let’s go home.’

 

“Ara. We are now.” Yuri got up and grabbed her backpack. She was about to get Seohyun’s shoulder bag and the daisy flowers, but the latter got it right away.

 

‘I’ll take care of this. You are no well.’ reasoned Seohyun right away.

 

Yuri nodded, and resume. Both of them turned to Sunny who is already standing nearby.

 

“I’ll lock the door. You guys go ahead.”

 

“You sure?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Okay.”

 

Yuri gestures to Seohyun, to lead the way as she followed behind. As they arrived outside, Yuri quickly got on her two helmets from her backpack and gives the other to her best friend. Seohyun casually put it on her head and followed Yuri on her motorbike behind her.

 

Yuri checks on Sunny locking the door firstly, before she turned to Seohyun, grabbing her two hands and place it on her waist. The latter eventually held her there, which contempt her. She then started the engine and carefully drive offs the Sunshine Store.

 

As Seohyun had requested, Yuri drop them in a pharmacy.

 

“I’ll be back quick.” Said Yuri as she stepped inside the store.

 

Being left alone, Seohyun’s attention landed to the daisy in her both hands. A tired sigh escape through her nose, recalling how Yoona just drop the flowers without even saying hello or talk to her. Heck, it also realizes her that she never replied to any messages from the doe-eyed. It made her felt bad.

 

‘I thought this is good. But it turns out, I forgot, we are friends. aish. Just forget your feelings but not your friendship you started with her, Joohyun. You are so stupid.’ Seohyun just literally smack her forehead physically, as if she’s scolding herself with what she did to Yoona. ‘I just hope she’s not mad at me.’

 

Just then, she noticed Yuri is already coming out. Her head turned to the right, watching Yuri now getting closer.

 

‘Did you buy for cold too? You might have it too.’

 

“Yeah, I did too. I already have sense this. My nose is getting sensitive.” Yuri answered, before she hop back to her motorbike, but didn’t miss to put the medicine inside her backpack that was in front of her before she drives off.

 

Seohyun who was holding Yuri through her waist again, didn’t miss also the opportunity to realize that Yuri’s body against her clothes had seemed, to heat up. ‘I knew this. aish. I just advise her to always make sure taking her vitamins before starting the day.’ she tightened her hold to Yuri, in attempt of comforting her sick body.

 

Yuri smiled, feeling a little better with the way her best friend is hugging her behind, while she’s driving carefully. She didn’t mind about the fever, just enjoying the embrace she always likes. That always also made her hart doubles its pace. ‘Now I’m determined. I’ll tell you the soonest. I love you, Hyun. I promise I will take care of you always by my side.’

 

---------------

 

[Im Residence]

 

Arriving at her own room, Yoona tiredly flopped her body in her comfy bed, with her two arms being spread wide. Her eyes were locked to the ceiling, as her mind is currently running about what happened to the dinner earlier.

 

Supposedly, she would have been happy about meeting a new friend. But after learning that the girl her father introduce to her, not only to the family, she sense something wasn’t right. Especially that the girl came from a wealthy family.

 

“This is going to be like the dramas I always see around—fix marriage because of business. Such an obvious motive.” Sigh her at the end. Al though her father didn’t tell her directly, she knew it will later be discuss. And she’s scared about it.

 

Timidly, Yoona sat up, and stood up, walking to her desk casually. She escape another tired sigh as she reach for her diary and a pen. Yoona’s heart ached, once again recalling that moment she saw Yuri is Seohyun’s hair. Not only that, she also got more ache, remembering how Seohyun smiled so bright to Yuri.

 

She gritted her teeth, whilst, she clench through her pen.

 

‘Do I really don’t have any chance anymore? She likes Yuri more than me? or what?’ Yoona thought, before she opened her diary and wrote another entry.

 

Aigoo…

I can’t understand what I am feeling right now.

I thought this day would be great, thinking that it’s going to be another bright day in the University and thought I could see myself with her.

Yet, it turns out a bad day.

She didn’t return any of my messages…

… Worse, I saw her with her best friend…

Happy and look so in love with her.

I don’t know what’s with this heart of mine.

But whenever I saw them together, this heart of mine always aches.

… And I even wish that It was me in Yuri’s position.

I seriously think now that Yuri is better than me.

I just wonder what’s with that tan girl that wasn’t in me…

 

 

Hopefully, I could just forget this feeling.

 

 

But I doubt it.

 

 

I don’t think I would even.

 

 

I already have fallen for her.

 

 

Seo Joohyun, what have you done to me?

 

 

 

After writing down her thoughts, Yoona securely put her diary inside her drawer and lied back in her bed. She made her two hands as her pillows, while she looked up into the ceiling once again. Surprisingly, she smiled, reminiscing those moments she had with the deaf girl for a quiet moment. Although not a lot, it made a bright impact inside her mind, and so as in her heart.

 

“Oh Joohyun. What am I going to do? Please see my heart sometimes please… you know you should love me than that girl. Reason? I think I’m really such a charm girl. hehe.” Yoona snickered, thinking randomly about herself. At least, by doing this, it made her feel better. She rolled on her chest, still can’t stop herself thinking about her moments with the girl she like. Soon enough, Yoona felt her eyelids began to feel heavy. She momentarily closes her eyes and began to drift on her dreamland. But just when she’s about to reach for that, she heard and felt her phone vibrated, causing for her sudden jerked and eyes opens quickly.

 

Reaching for her pocket in her jeans, she nonchalantly opens her phone, and a message came to view before her eyes.

 

From Goddess Seohyun:

Good evening, Yoona-ssi.

I was wondering if how your day did, go?

As for me, I had a super busy day, reasons why I wasn’t able to reply all your text messages.

But honestly, when I saw you in the store that was the moment I had to realize that I’ve been ignoring your messages.

And so, I am deeply sorry about it. I’m sorry, Yoona. >.<

I hope you are not mad at me at some point.

Anyway, have you eaten dinner?

 

“Tch, who cares?” Yoona doesn’t know but when she read the message, she thought she should not care about it. She ignores her replies because of her best friend, which she is not amused at. So instead, she tossed her phone in the side and closes her eyes again, planning to resume her sleep.

 

15 minutes had passed,

 

Yoona groaned hearing a loud phone ringing above her head. She frustratingly still reach for her phone and didn’t mind to open her phone. But only to regret why she even care of opening it.

 

From Goddess Seohyun:

Hey, still awake?

I’m sorry again Yoona.

I know you were disappointed with what I did.

I just thought you should know I’m currently having a hard time sleeping >.<

Please forgive me now :(

 

She just tossed her phone again in the side and sat up. Heck, it wasn’t because she’s going to reply. Rather, she realized she’s still in her wardrobe—jeans and simple jacket. Plus, she grimaced as she realizes her bad smell.

 

“Ugh, forgot to shower.” Mumbles her, getting up and came rushing to her shower.

 

An hour that passed,

 

Yoona nonchalantly brought herself again to the bed—tucking herself finally inside the bed sheets. But to her surprising soul once again, she heard and felt like the bed vibrated. Yoona groans and keep on looking for her phone. She found the device just in the edge of the bed she almost didn’t noticed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter