That Lovely Spring 10

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So here's a quick update ;)

enjoy~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10 | I N F I N I T Y

 

 

It was soft. It was sweet. Moreover, it tasted like a mango flavor from Yoona's ice cream earlier.

Seohyun couldn't get herself out of the moment, as She let Yoona deepened the kiss unconsciously. Her two hands fell involuntarily on both sides, feeling like her arms have no more energy. It's as if Yoona took her soul away from her, She loved the feeling.

While her eyes slowly closed in itself, She felt the kissed more heavenly. Her heart beats incredulously.

She didn't respond, but just allowing Yoona to kiss her passionately than it use to be. Honestly, She just don't know how to kiss someone. What a shame for her.

 

It's her first Kiss after all.

 

She didn't just felt her soft and genuine kiss, She can also feel the love that came from her every of her lips. It's warm, and totally full of overwhelming feeling. 

Now She definitely can understand what Yoona has been implying.

With her every sweet words, her every smile, and her every peck on her cheeks.  

It does make sense now.

 

She doesn't know when to or how to stop the feeling, either.

 

Yoona and her love, it's giving her another reason to smile at this very moment.

 

Oh, how She wants to stay longer in this bliss moment.

 

Yet, A moment later, She was tempted and about to respond, when She needed to stop somehow.

 

"Ahem." Because a voice can be heard just nearby. She didn't expect it. Yoona stopped gradually from the kiss, and leaned back. Right then, Yoona rested her forehead, against her own, which made her sense that Yoona had already opened her eyes. She was heavily panting, can't take her eyes still open.

 

"Once your heart has been stolen, it's impossible for it return. Yes... my Angel, I would gladly take this opportunity and be the thief of your heart. It would be my pleasure to take care of your heart, forever." Yoona huskily uttered, earning her eyes open.

 

She looked at her, lovingly with a sweet smile spreading through her face. Yoona didn't need an answer. She crushed her lips once again to the younger, but only to be stopped once again.

 

"Um, girls. I'm here."

 

Both youngsters their body, facing Grandma almost instantly.

 

"H-Hey... Grandma... " couldn't get their mind back after what happened, Yoona and Seohyun stood straight, staring so shyly to the old woman in front. Yoona, however took her courage and held Seohyun's hand to give her support. Or rather, to show that She love Seohyun more than her sweet words.

 

Grandma squinted her eyes suspiciously to them. Although She saw it with her own two eyes, she doesn't know what to react. 

 

"Aren't we... going now?" So She rather asks about their main purpose.

 

Yoona sighed in relief. She slowly let go of Seohyun and turned to open the car for Grandma. Seohyun hang her head low, as her grandmother passed on her, and step inside the car. The deer closed the car door firstly before taking her attention back to the young girl. Before anything else, She picked up the journal under and give it to the young girl.

 

"Th-thanks... Yoona." Seohyun stuttered, couldn't even look at Yoona's face. Yoona knew better. She steps forward and leaned forward to her ears.

 

"Guess? Your grandmother seemed confused. Let's get this slow. Hmm?" Yoona whispered, while her right hand reaches for the car door at the back seat. She took a peck at Seohyun's cheeks and says, "I love you."

 

Seohyun shyly nod her head, before taking her way inside.

 

With that, Yoona immediately run for the driver seat and started their journey once again.

 

 

________________

 

 

"Where are we going this time?"

 

"It's a town. According to the source, He's working as a bartender."

 

"A person called Kim Dong Gun. Not Im Dong Gun." Seohyun additionally answered. She is busy reading what Yoona have researched. And the map that was on her lap.

 

"Exactly! But who knows? My grandfather uses another surname this time." Yoona answered Seohyun, staring at the rear view mirror.

 

Grandma Seo wasn't paying attention somehow. Her eyes are outside, enjoying the every tree that they would pass. As well as the sun that is starting to set.

 

"But... if He uses another surname, should He inform you first, Yoona?" Seohyun looked up, meeting Yoona's eyes through the rear view mirror.

 

"Hmm, but you know How he definitely didn't informed us, as well... when He left the apartment." Yoona answered quickly, eyes were back to the road.

 

"I just don't think this is the Dong Gun we are searching for." Seohyun mumbled to herself, going back to the map in her lap. "...And, the town, it seemed too different from other place, Yoona. I've researched it. It looks like a ghost town?"

 

"Ghost Town? How can that be? I think you have mistaken. The last time I research on it, it a place where you can see a lot of lakes, and hot springs." Yoona corrected. She didn't stay all night just to have a mistake. She is confident with the numbers of Dong Gun she discovered.

 

"Chincha? Oh wait, I think I have a mistake." Seohyun immediately searched the place once again through Yoona's ipad. This time, what Yoona have said is the correct description. "Yeah... I guess I mistook with the spelling. Hehe." She answered, scratching the back of her neck.

 

"Aigoo... I just know that angels can create some mistakes too. I almost thought you guys are the most perfect human being." Yoona sweetly uttered, as She bit her lip in the process afterwards. Couldn't take the smile in her face.

 

"Should I be... a little devil instead of an Angel, Yoona? You know, since I'm not the perfect like you thought." Seohyun silently giggle, can't take her eyes off of the map instead of Yoona.

 

"Oh, Why would I call you little devil if God created you angelically beautiful for me, hmm?" Yoona took a secret glance to Seohyun once again, which She didn't regret coz the latter looked at her in the same rear view mirror. She took the opportunity and mouthed 'I love You'. Seohyun didn't answer back, showing only a sweet smile to her, before She once again shifted her attention to the thing in her lap.

 

Yoona also continues to focus on the road. But as much as She want to, her heart would always find it's way back to Seohyun again.

 

"By the way, don't forget to turn on your phone later tonight." She suddenly requested, breaking their small silence earlier.

 

"Wae?" Seohyun just casually raised an eyebrow.

 

"Of course, I'd like to hear your voice before sleeping. You know, since I'll be separating my room with yours and Grandma." 

 

"Oh, Okay."

 

"Tch, can you at least look at me?" Yoona complained, noticing it.

 

Seohyun's head lifted up, just so She could meet Yoona's eyes on the same mirror once again. "Grandma is here." She whispered, a little loud.

 

Yoona tilted her head to the Grandma in the next seat, for a quick glance.  "She's not paying attention." Whilst, They didn't notice, Grandma has already fallen into a sleep in her seat.

 

"Whatever... " Seohyun rolled her eyes, earning Yoona's giggle.

 

"My heart is only one, so you own this fully, my angel."

 

"Ugh. Don't start it again" Seohyun looked away, staring outside to avoid the cheesy lines from the deer.

 

"Oh, can I tell you something?" Yoona continues to speak.

 

"What?"

 

"I won't tell if you'll not look at me here." Yoona firmly said so.

 

Seohyun was defeated, staring back once again to the playful but sweet deer. "Now tell me... " 

 

Yoona sweetly smiled the same way. Her eyes were not in the rear view mirror, but She continued,

 

"So there's this girl... " She paused, took a quick glance to Seohyun. "She has stolen every piece of my heart... "

 

"Then?" Seohyun's snickered, knowing where it could lead to. 

 

"... I was totally head over heels over this girl. The best part is that, She calls me 'Naughty Angel', which is really adorable. I can count all the stars for her, if She'll stay with me forever in my side."

 

"Chincha?" Seohyun blushed, biting her lower lip in the process. "How much are you head over heels with this girl?"

 

"I actually don't know. But all I know is that, you can't buy her beautiful face and beautiful heart. Moreover, How She stares at me right now." Yoona additionally answered, winking at Seohyun afterwards.

 

"Um... Can I tell you something too, Yoona?" 

 

Yoona grinned. "Sure."

 

"A lot of ants are biting me out here. Stop that!" Seohyun eventually facepalmed, hiding her now red face from the deer that seemingly just started melting her heart once again.

 

"Hehe... why would I? That means, I will also stop looking at you. I will never let that happen, my angel. Believe me." Yoona said, earning a groan of irritation from the girl She has been enjoying teasing her.

 

She took the opportunity once again and reach for the radio. She opened it, and a song called 'You Got Me' filled the entire car. Yoona knew the song well, in which She began to sing for Seohyun.

 

 

 

"You're stuck on me and my laughing eyes 
I can't pretend though I try to hide 
I like you. I like you. "

 

Seohyun found herself, calming down as She listen to Yoona's voice. But still, She couldn't stare back to Yoona. It'll be dangerous for her heart, seriously.

 

"... think I felt my heart skip a beat 
I'm standing here and I can hardly breathe 
You got me. Yeah, you got me. "

 

Yoona voice continues to echo her ears, which is literally just good for her ears. The more she listens to her, the more She unconsciously let go of her palms and slowly, She lifted her head up, only searching for the source of the voice. A creeping smile appeared in her face, once She found Yoona's side profile. And There She was, couldn't take her eyes off of her once again. Like a magnet or something, She feels like it's their own world. That it was her and Yoona only in the car.  

Hypnotized.

No, a Love bug.

Yoona is such a love Bug.

 

 

Oh, I just cant get enough 
How much do I need to fill me up? 
It feels so good it must be love 
Its everything that Ive been dreaming of. 
I give up. I give in. I let go. 
Lets begin. 
Cuz no matter what i do, 
Oh (oh) 
My heart is filled with you. 

 

 

 

 

_______________

 

 

 

7:00pm.

 

Exactly as it hits the clock, the journey came to a stop for a 2nd attempt of searching Im Dong Gun. It's already night, yet, it didn't stop them. Yoona who first went out of the car opened the car door for Grandma, only to see the latter still in her deep slumber. She chuckles softly, having realized it.

 

"Joohyun. Look at your Grandma, no wonder She's not hearing anything from my concert earlier." She informed Seohyun, who was fighting the urge to not fail in front of Yoona's eyes. She couldn't unbuckle her seat belt for some damn reason.

 

The deer, however noticed her immediately. "Do you need some help, Babe?" She snickered, looking at her difficulties..

 

"No. I can do this. Ugh. Why is it not barging?!" Seohyun groaned, trying her best but failed to do so.

 

Yoona has no choice. She closed the car door swiftly and turned to the passenger seat, where She slowly opened the car door for the young girl.

 

"Aish! How did you lock this?!" She hissed, helping her in the process.

 

"You were the one who locked this, Babo." Seohyun sighed, leaning back in her seat.

 

Not a moment later, the seat belt was unlocked. Yoona roughly messes Seohyun's bangs as She give her a hand. Seohyun gladly took her hand and went out of the car.

 

"Aren't we, waking grandma up?" Seohyun quickly asked, standing before Yoona's eyes. However, the deer's eyes were not on hers. Yoona's doe-eyes are wandering the town over. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter