Never Been Kissed 22

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

 

It's Over.

 

 

 

 

 

Limousine. Luxurious dresses. Beautiful People(students on their own character they're portraying). But above all, the Ock Hotel is really one big five star hotel. Seohyun's jaw just literally drop, allowing herself to feast the scene before her. It's like it's not just a simple prom. On her previous prom she attended, it's only in their school and props to the staff, it's been decorated with colored papers to make it seem like a party. But now, as she stand so straight in front of Ock Hotel, it's more than that - blinding lights and a red carpet just welcomed them.

 

"Oh. My. God."

 

Seohyun's thoughts were interrupted after hearing a gasp from the side. She turned and smile to see Krystal with Sulli, wearing so gorgeously on their dresses.

 

"Who are you, Seohyun?" ask Krystal, as she and Sulli approach her. That then, Yoona joined and put her arms on Seohyun's shoulders.

 

"We are Rosalind and Orlando." said Yoona, proudly.

 

"Shakespeare?" Sulli softly uttered.

 

Seohyun just blush and slowly nodded to both girls in front of them. Yoona, she suddenly brought a sword from her hips and shows it.

 

"Look, I get to have a sword."

 

"Oh my God, that's so awesome!" Both Krystal and Sulli exclaimed as they both grabbed the sword and check on it.

 

Yoona and Seohyun chuckles softly with their reactions.

 

"Whoa whoa... careful with that. That's a real metal." Yoona especially reminded her students. 

 

"I told you to just leave that behind." Seohyun hit the doe-eyed's arm slightly, recalling how did Yoona and her had an argument over such little thing. 

 

"Orlando won't be perfect without her sword... don't you know that?"

 

"Oh, Teacher Im! Can we handle this for a while? We are going to see Suho and Minho." Krystal interrupted the two, obliviously.

 

"Yeah, sure." Yoona just said.

 

"Yay!" With that, Krystal and Sulli left them, excitedly. And in that moment, Seohyun hit Yoona's arm again. But this time, the doe-eyed girl dramatically put a hurt expression. Heck, it didn't buy the younger one and hit Yoona hard, before she walked away - entering the hotel. Yoona snickered, not minding that slap - as she catch up on her date right away.

 

Though they're teacher and student going on together, they're not an exception for the student's eagle eyes. She can feel how some stares are confused and some are even judging to them. But that doesn't matter. They're just accompanying each other.

 

As they stopped for a photo wall, they suddenly had this throwback on their mind. The photo booth. Just like an instinct, both smiled to the flashes of lights to every cameras. Yoona didn't let the chance to slide as she held Seohyun on her hips, while smiling so formally to all the cameras. And in that moment as well, they can hear more shouts from students that are passing by, and some who hasn't gone their turn. 

 

"I knew this would happen." said Seohyun in a soft mutter.

 

"It's just a photo wall, don't mind them." Yoona replied that only the younger girl would hear.

 

"Hands off, teacher Im." Seohyun added in a warning tone.

 

"After this." Yoona teased.

 

Seohyun could only smile and sighed, staying close with Yoona. She wished the photo wall would finish already though. But it seems it won't - Yoona just casually pulled her closer and even gestured her to do a heart shape through their fingers. Can't argue, she just follow her and they did a heart shape. Flashes of lights from different kinds of camera almost instantly got even brighter, blinding them a little. But they finished it successfully nonetheless.

 

Upon entering the ballroom, they're greeted by more students, chattering here and there. 

 

"I almost thought there are only one section in this years' senior?" Seohyun can't help and smile to the scene before her eyes. 

 

"20 students every section actually. And there are 5 sections this year." confirmed Yoona, as they make their way to an empty table. Just like in the ticket says, their table is number 15. And there are 6 seats on it. 

 

Seohyun can't still be stop admiring every people around the ball. As if they're not her classmates and school mates. Then there's their teachers, also wearing on their choice famous character, which includes Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck, Barbie and her prince and some famous disney couples. It was yet the best prom she has ever seen.

 

"Ya!" Yoona nudge Seohyun after she noticed her date is spacing out. The young writer looked at her in panic. "Are you Okay?" she chuckled.

 

"Oh... Uh... of course." Seohyun sheepishly smiled. "Um, do you want some?" she offered a water from a glass wine. She knows she's being silly again.

 

On the other hand, Yoona can't help but took a glance to the bracelet again on the other girl's wrist, but decided not to bother anymore, as she pinch her cheeks rather. She was about to say something when there was a call from her co-teachers. She wanted to stay but the call got louder and so she excuse.

 

"I'll be back in a while." 

 

"No problem. Enjoy the night, teacher Im." Seohyun simply allowed the doe-eyed. With that, Yoona left. Seohyun drank her water instead while she enjoy watching the students dancing to the beat of the music. On her earpiece, she can hear the staffs seems to enjoy the music as well, as she can hear them singing the song, and probably dancing to it. 

 

Basically, ever since yesterday, she's not in the mood for any good times. Yes she was happy that Yoona has a special treatment to her, but that doesn't mean she like every kind of stuffs she's doing - there was still this part of her that doesn't like it because of the truth that Yoona is indeed committed to someone, and her, being a 25 years old, not a seventeen girl that the doe-eyed had fall for. 

 

However, she wanted to end this night without any trace of lies... anymore. 

 

Later, I'm going to tell them. Seohyun said at the back of her head. Picking up the glass wine again, she made a series of gulp before she witnessed four teenagers approach her table. She can totally see Minho and Suho are dressed like peter pan, Sulli and Krystal are Ana and Elsa from Frozen.

 

She put the glass down and greeted them with a sincere smile. "Hi Guys!" before she knew it, Minho and Suho pulled her up and make her turn her around.

 

"Whoa~ this is shakepeare, is it?" Suho and Minho can't help and praise the young writer.

 

Seohyun blushed but got the right to hit both of their shoulders. Krystal and Sulli smiled and beckon them to sit on their table. 

 

"I think this is the best prom I've ever seen."

 

"You say so." Krystal added Sulli's words. 

 

"For us, this is the most epic prom night... because Sulli is here!!!" Minho suddenly exclaim, making everyone in the table laugh, including the silent one, Seohyun.

 

"Krystal bought my tickets, how I couldn't be here?" Sulli shyly admitted. "Thanks Krys~"

 

"Aww, Sulli. You deserve this night. You don't have to do that." wrapping her arms to Sulli's shoulders, Krystal pulled Sulli over and hug her. Minho and Suho were pouting, jealously. 

 

"Ya! You two! You guys should bring some food in our table!" Seohyun giggle at their reactions, but with a little command.

 

Minho and Suho exchange gazes then to their table, realizing that there were no food in their table yet. Krystal and Sulli also agreed to Seohyun's request.

 

"Alright girls, Seat back and relax. We are taking your foodies." Minho said and he and Suho stand up to get their food.

 

Left behind, Seohyun take this chance and brought her phone out to somehow offer something from both youngsters.

 

"Um, girls? Can we have some picture taking? I mean, this night is getting really good.... It should be captured, right?" Seohyun sheepishly said, hoping the two girls would not mind at all.

 

"Of course!" Sulli and Krystal excitedly nodded. Seohyun didn't think twice and they started to pose for a group selfie, here and there. They didn't just do it in their table as they stood up and make their way out, so they could enjoying taking pictures to the beautiful lights of the Hotel. When they found a fountain, they couldn't be stop and take some photos.

 

It was indeed fun when you are with your friends, especially for Seohyun who had realize she never had any trace of evidence from her high school. Yes, she does have a best friend, but on their time, they're more concentrating on studying other than going on parties and have fun. Though she made it to the prom, it was pretty boring.

 

 

 

 

---------------

 

 

 

 

[SONE Times Building]

 

 

 

"Yeah, she's enjoying it."

 

"And so as our office mates." Hyo added, amused that the show room seemed to be like the prom venue now, watching all of her office mates dancing to the music from the venue. President Kwon, however, is not into having fun. She's more like a serious business woman, staring in daze to the huge screen, while behind her, her employees, dancing to the music.

 

Jinwoon snickered. "You bet, these people won't be here tomorrow."

 

"You say so, Jinwoon-ssi." Hyo giggle, picking up a slice of pizza on the table and put her gazes back to the huge screen in front of them. Apparently, she can see Seohyun's food, and the latter is continuously digging on it. Before her, Minho and Suho, almost the same with her. 

 

"Yoona hasn't come back, right?" Jinwoon noticed, that it has been 30 minutes that passed, she hasn't seen any figure from her.

 

"She's busy with the other teachers." 

 

"Oh yeah, she announced earlier about their selection process of who will be prince and princesses... queen and king of the night." Jinwoon said, taking her pop corn on the other hand.

 

"That Hyuna and her friends, they seemed to be wearing Barbie costumes."

 

"Luhan as Orlando as well. Then Taecyeon as Brad Pitt." Jinwoon added, sharing a smile with Hyo, who also did the same. Both are in sync, as they turned their heads back to the screen.

 

"Awww... I just suddenly miss my Prom."

 

"Nah, I never gone to our prom."

 

"Chincha?" Hyo curiously ask. "How about Seohyun?!"

 

"Soyuo, and I just studied for our finals. But Seohyun was able to go because someone ask her to prom, which turned into a boring night, because the guy didn't went... but she did." 

 

"Who's that guy?" Hyo got interest.

 

"I don't know. She never told us. Well I guess that was her crush back then."

 

"Oh, Seohyun mentioned she had a crush centuries ago. So it was him?"

 

"Who knows." Jinwoon shrug her shoulders.

 

"Where is he now?"

 

Jinwoon chuckled. "I told you I never got the chance to know this guy. You know how shy Seohyun back then to admit that she's having a crush."

 

"No? Even to her best friends?"

 

"Even to us." Jinwoon silently giggle.

 

Hyo nodded in understanding, as she turned her gazes back to the huge screen. Jinwoon also did the same. But both immediately had their widening of eyes when they spotted one familiar guy on the other camera.

 

"Kris is in the venue?" Jinwoon exclaim, confirming it on her laptop, when she zoom it in to the fourth camera. 

 

"Who is Kris?" President Kwon ask, curiously.

 

"He is Yoona's friend President Kwon... and basically... Seohyun's too." said Hyo, in behalf of Jinwoon.

 

"Oh?"

 

"But you don't have to worry. He knows everything about the mission. I'm just wondering why is he in the place? Didn't I know He and Luna has this kind of a show?"

 

"Luna who? Who's this girl?" President Kwon is curious with Luna this time.

 

"Luna is Kris' girlfriend. The girl is Seohyun's housemate, and a friend. Um, honestly... a dancer. She dance for living. Whilst Kris, he's a photographer. Both are at the same age as Seohyun." Jinwoon explained this time.

 

"Look after him, Jinwoon." President Kwon stated seriously. "I sense something bad about him."

 

"No problem, President Kwon." Jinwoon immediately turned her focus to the fourth camera, where he can see Kris, talking to another guy, outside the ballroom. Hyo on the other hand was focus to the main camera. This time, she can see some few teachers on the stage, announcing something. President Kwon and the rest are now also focus to the main screen, anticipating for the announcement.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter