Love Language 34 [Final]

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

(first Part)

 

 

 

 

 

A couple of blinks here and there... she also let out a huge yawn, as she stretch her two arms widely. She sat up, letting out another stretch of her arms. Then She turned her head to the right, and smiled when she saw her mother, standing up from her lying position in the couch. That was also followed by her father, who greeted her with a warm and loving embrace alongside her mother.

 

'Good morning. How was your sleep?' ask Mrs. Seo, as they pulled back. She caressed her daughter's cheeks. 

 

'Good. It was the best sleep ever. Yoona came to my dream and we are so happy.... In our own house, happily cooking.' Seohyun has the brightest smile on her face, she could ever have. After the proposal and wedding ceremony last night, she couldn't ask for more anymore. It's the happiest moment of her life when she married Yoona.

 

Mr. Seo pouted dramatically. 'You are just too excited to see her again, weren't you?'

 

Seohyun nodded, with a small blush in her cheeks. 'But where is she now?' she looked around, but other than her parents, she can only see Yuri to the other side of the ward, sleeping with her tongue sticking out. Sunny left the hospital because she has an early appointment with a supplier of her store. 'She told me she is coming before the sun rises?' she raised her brows, asking both of her parents.

 

However, both Mr. and Mrs. Seo doesn't know a thing. They shrugged and patted Seohyun's shoulders.

 

"Don't worry, she'll be here in a while. You need to shower first if you don't want your wife caught your morning smell." Mr. Seo chuckled heartily, earning a hit from his daughter on his arm.

 

"Alright, lets shower you." Mrs. Seo said, as she offered her daughter a hand. Seohyun playfully stuck her tongue towards her father before she took her mother's hand and carefully jumps off of the bed. Mr. Seo still couldn't stop her smile, as his wife and daughter prepared the clothes then went to the bathroom. He took that as a chance and approached the tan girl.

 

"Yuri, wake up. Hey! Wake up honey." He shook her arm lightly, and gently.

 

Yuri groaned a little, as she opened her eyes, slowly but surely. She made a couple of blinks before she finally got awaken entirely. "Good morning Mr. Seo. Where's Joohyun and Omoni?" she escape a sighed, as she rises from the couch.

 

"My wife is assisting my daughter in the bathroom. She'll be out in a while. But we need to prepare for a special breakfast first. Come with me."

 

"Special breakfast?" Yuri confusedly looked at Mr. Seo. "Do we have a special guest?"

 

"Yah! It's Seohyun's surgery in a couple of hours! Of course, we should prepare good foods for her! Doctor Jung advised me about this. So she won't be bothered when the surgery is taking place."

 

Yuri giggles. "Yeah, almost forgot. Hehe, sorry Mr. Seo."

 

Mr. Seo just rolled his eyes and gestures Yuri to come with her. Meanwhile, Mrs. Seo step out of the bathroom and went over the couch to fix the luggage. Seohyun, she's inside, enjoying the shower, her mother prepared. While doing so, her mind is occupied with Yoona's arrival later. She couldn't just wait no more. Yoona being mia after the ceremony really confused her. However, she won't ask no more. As long as Yoona will go back to the Hospital and see her. She wanted to see her smile again, her sweet loving words, and of course, how she always cheers her up. Especially now that she's taking the surgery in a while. It excites her, very well.

 

After some time, Seohyun step out from the bathroom, still wearing a huge bright smile clad on her daily casual attire, h. Especially when she was greeted by her mother, who walked to her and planted a kiss on her forehead.

 

'You look so gorgeous even after showering.' Joked Mrs. Seo.

 

However, Seohyun's attention shifted quickly, as she looked around. 'Where's my wife? She hasn't arrived?'

 

'I received Nana's text message. She said she'll be here with Yoona in a while. So don't worry much. You're still going to see your lovely wife.  Come, let's have breakfast. Everyone is outside, waiting.'

 

Seohyun nodded, as she couldn't say no, of course. Her mother took her hand and they left the ward, casually.

 

As they arrived in the cafeteria, Mr. Seo and Yuri are already waiting in their table, welcoming Seohyun with bright and good vibes smiles in their faces.

 

"Your favorite, Joohyun." Yuri exclaimed, as she pulled the chair for the younger. Seohyun took her seat, wearing such a blissful smile, as she found out, all the foods on the table are her favorite.

 

'Did someone celebrates her birthday today? These are a lot, appa.' she ask them, couldn't help and felt a little special? But who knows, one of them has her birthday? Or was it Sunny? Since she pretty much know all of their birthdays.

 

'It's your special day, of course. Not for someone else.' Mr. Seo explained, before he passed his daughter her chopsticks.

 

'Ne? I still don't get this.'

 

"It's not only her day, Mr. Seo. It's Yoona and as well. Today is their first day as wifeys~" Yuri giggles, which made Mrs. Seo and Mr. Seo to tease their daughter with grins on their faces. Seohyun face palmed, hiding her now so red face. Honestly, she's not still use with her parents and friends, calling her and Yoona as a married a couple. Definitely it's a new thing, but someday, she'll get use to it.

 

"Let's just start this breakfast, then. Yoona might scold us that we haven't had our breakfast." Mrs. Seo chuckled, heartily. Amused, how her daughter is still so the same, innocent girl. She leads them, which consequently followed by her husband and Yuri. Then, lastly, Seohyun shook the tease away and complied.

 

 

--^^--

 

 

[Room No. 202, Im Hotel]

 

 

Taeyeon couldn't help and sighed, as she stood in front of a door no. 202. She received Nana's message as well, which make sens how heavy is her heart at the moment. 

 

"Hope she's already Okay." mumbles her, before she reach for the doorbell and rang it. Once again, she took a deep breath, waiting for any moment the door will opens. A few seconds later, she heard footsteps, and the door was ajar, with Nana's face can be seen inside. The latter opened it entirely and make a way for her.

 

"Come in, Miss Kim."

 

"How is she?" Taeyeon ask, as she step in. Nana showed a small smile, along with a nod.

 

"She's completely fine now. But still not waking up. The doctor explained, it's a first Heart attack, so commonly, the patient will take longer to wake up." Nana softly uttered, as she close the door gently behind her.

 

"Can I see her?"

 

"Yeah, sure." Nana lead Taeyeon to the other room. But before she could open it for her, "Um, just a reminder, don't be surprise... She's not that sick."

 

"Ne?"

 

Nana chuckles, as she then opened the door and let the older girl walked in along with her. Taeyeon was agape, as she finds herself, staring at Yoona's solemn sleeping face, yet when she looked at her legs, it's slightly wider apart. Her blanket is on her knees, which may say she moves a lot when she sleeps.

 

"I told ya, she's not that sick." Nana giggles, as she forcedly closes Yoona's legs and covered her with the blanket.

 

"She can't breath well?" Taeyeon curiously ask, looking at the latter who is wearing an oxygen mask, connecting to a tank next to her. A heart monitor was also being placed on the opposite side.

 

"Yeah, a little. But once she opens her eyes, Doctor said there's a possibility that she can able to breath on her own." Nana answered. She sat down at the edge of the bed, and sighed, staring at her cousin's condition. It was such a night for her last night, when she saw Yoona having trouble with her heart. Luckily, she immediately alerted and send her to the nearest hospital. Knowing Yoona doesn't want her wife to get worried, she brought her to a different hospital. Now, as the latter's condition is stable, she got an advise to bring her home. In Im Hotel, precisely.

 

Taeyeon also sat down, next to Nana, feeling a little deja vu with Yoona's condition. If she's not wrong, this is the same case with Victoria. "Honestly... "

 

"Hmm?" Nana looked at her, blankly.

 

Taeyeon stared back, seriously to the younger one. "This case... this condition Yoona has got into, is almost the same as her mother... Victoria."

 

"What about Mrs. Im?" Having no idea in her mind, Nana got interested.

 

Taeyeon took a glimpse of Yoona's face, before she looked back to Nana, who is apparently waiting for her to continue. "This is not suppose to be shared, coz I and Jessica promised, we shouldn't be talking about the past... but now that... I feel like Yoona has got it too, I think I should share. Um, Victoria, her mother... the cause of her death is a heart attack."

 

"Omo! I-I... thought she has a cancer? And that was the reason?" Nana exclaimed. Realizing that she had put her voice high, she quickly covered , earning a smile from taeyeon. "I'm sorry. Um, can you continue?"

 

"Yes. I understand. Uh, how can I say this... " Taeyeon paused, finding the right words to say. "Yes, she has a cancer, indeed... but to be honest, her cancer in the lungs is slowly healing that time. And there was no reason for her to actually die. Not until when she got this news, coming from her former husband... telling her that Yoona died in a car accident a long time ago. I still can visibly imagine it when she always cry in her room, thinking about how she loss her daughter without even seeing how she looks like... " she paused and couldn't help herself but shed a single tear she quickly wiped. "... And due to too much stress and sadness, she suddenly had her first heart attack. Unfortunately, she didn't make it... since she has a weak lungs already... that affects her heart."

 

Nana reach for Taeyeon's shoulder and give her a comforting massage. She can totally see it through the latter's sad eyes. It was hard for her to remember her friend. Especially that was 7 months ago when Mrs. Im died.

 

"It must be so hard for you."

 

Taeyeon's lips formed into a small pout. "It is. But I'm beginning to let go of it. What am I looking forward is that, Yoona and Seohyun will make it through. They're still young to experience this. They still have a long way to go."

 

"Miss Kim, you're right. But I'm positive, Yoona will make this through."

 

"Yeah, I hope so. Um, How about her father? Did you call him?"

 

Nana scoffed. "You know what He said to me? Yoona will be Okay, that I shouldn't be worry...but the mansion, I should be worry because Yoona has no more rights about it after the wedding of Tiffany and her. He's just too oblivious that it's him who has no more rights."

 

"That idiot." Taeyeon gritted her teeth, angrily. "He still think about money while his daughter is here, sick."

 

"I almost even thought He's that nice because He decided to bring Yoona finally home, here in Seoul. However, it was because Mrs. Seo give all the properties to her daughter. But wait, how does it seem she give it to her daughter when she know the lie?" Nana has a little confuse around.

 

"The last will testament was already been done before she knows about it. She couldn't do anything about it anymore." Taeyeon said, truthfully.

 

"Oh God, so she left the world, thinking her daughter died?"

 

Taeyeon slowly nodded, weakly. "She did."

 

"Weren't you guys doesn't know Yoona isn't dead?"

 

"We know only when Mr. Im called us about his arrival. That was really a shock to us. Because he almost fooled us. Unfortunately, too late. Victoria already left. Apart from this, he threatened us to kill us, if we'll spill a single detail about the reason of his wife's death, to Yoona."

 

"Aigoo, Glad Yoona isn't the same with her mother."

 

"Well, she has you. Thanks for responding right away." Taeyeon felt grateful that Nana never left Yoona. 

 

"Of course, I will greatly do this. She's the only family I have besides my mother." Nana softly uttered, feeling the same way with Taeyeon. Yet, for having Yoona as her cousin/buddy/best friend. 

 

"Omo. Did I just see Yoona's hand move?"

 

Nana quickly turned to look at Yoona's hand as well. Yet, she couldn't see any signs of movement anymore.

 

"Are you just hallucinating?" she was confused, and a bit happy at the same time though.

 

"No I did. I really saw she moved her ring finger. Oh, yeah... I think she's listening to us." Taeyeon has a genuine smile, once she saw the ring on Yoona's finger.

 

"Chincha?"

 

"Yes. But wait, how many hours now since she has been sleeping?" Taeyeon is afraid, it'll lead to a comatose.

 

"From the moment she had her attack, that was 11pm and now... It's... " Nana pause and glances at her watch. "It's 10am already."

 

"11 hours?" Taeyeon frowned. "Usually we only sleep 8 hours or less. Is she in a coma already? or what?"

 

"I don't know." Nana s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter