Never Been Kissed 17

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank u soooooo much for all the comments guys! ;)

enjoy this chapter~

or not? kekeke ;)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Say Hello~

 

 

Putting herself back, She hastily wipe the tears and fix her hair, her shirt and then she check on Yoona's call log. She was contemplating whether to delete the receive call or not. 

 

Yet, in the end, she decided to delete it. She put it back down, and tried to relax herself again. 

 

"Miss! Your order is ready for pick up!"

 

Hearing the call, she immediately picked up Yoona's phone and her purse, before she hastily drag her heels to the counter - picking up her order in the process.

 

"Have a good night miss." said the same girl.

 

Seohyun bowed a little before leaving the coffee shop. Due to her heavy heart, she almost forgot the umbrella, and was a little soak before she snap out from reality and went back to picked up her umbrella that was on the rock of the coffee shop.

 

Going back, she didn't hesitate and give the beverages she bought to Yoona, before throwing the umbrella at the back seat. She didn't even let Yoona say something, as she quickly drive off, almost forgetting her seat belt as well. All in her mind right now is that, she wanted to go home. She wanted to go directly to her room and lock herself there. But that's not gonna happen yet. Yoona, she needed to drop her first to her apartment which she offered for her.

 

While driving, she just keep shut, focusing on the road more.

 

"Hey, are you Okay?" But despite from her silence, she couldn't ignore the fact that Yoona can able to sense something. "It has been 15 minutes if I'm not wrong... you are so quiet... Um... thanks for this by the way." And for the sake of her feelings, she decided to ignore. She decided to act well, as she only smile, yet, more to herself.

 

Yoona, she couldn't really get it still. Her mind tells her that she's not Okay, but to hear nothing, she's not sure of it. 

 

"Did something happen? You know you could... share it to me." came her soft voice, as she attempted to make her speak again.

 

But still, Seohyun is not answering.

 

Yoona reach out for her shoulder, rubbing it smoothly using her thumb, while her free hand is basically carrying the coffee Seohyun bought. "If you can't share it... then... let me remind you that I'm just here. You're not alone. Don't worry about it. Just let that pass."

 

Let it pass? I'm heart broken. I'm freaking heart broken because of you babo. This is just exactly the same with those novels I have read, do you know that? Aish! If I'm not just too attracted to you, I won't feel like it's my end already. Seohyun said at the back of her head, while gripping on the steering wheel. 

 

Yoona sense Seohyun is holding the wheel too intense, that she reach for her hand and intertwined them under. Seohyun briefly made an eye contact with Yoona. Yet, she didn't said anything and just hold herself. She's driving the car now with one hand, but seemed not bothering. Only until she softened when Yoona started to squeeze her hand.

 

Her heart just melted away in perfect rhythm with Yoona's hand squeezing.

 

As if it's the only thing that would ease her, she slowly calm down. The thoughts earlier had slowly subsided, but not enough for her to give in and give Yoona a stare.

 

"Turn on the left." said Yoona softly, guiding Seohyun on the road. She put aside the coffee as she focus her gazes now, on the road.

 

 The young writer just carefully turn the car on the left, as Yoona said so. "The 5th block. That's where my apartment is."

 

I thought I could see buildings here and there? This looked like a village. Again, Seohyun just stay mum, but won't miss a thing and comment through her head.

 

"You're not really going to try to talk to me? I'll be off in a while." Yoona said with a sneeze afterwards.

 

Seohyun, instinctively tilt her head to face Yoona. "See? You caught a cold, teacher Im! Aish!" but quickly put her gazes back to the road. 

 

Yoona snickered upon hearing it. "There. You finally talk to me." 

 

Seohyun realized what she just did and immediately denied. "I'm... I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to myself."

 

"Oh, so you are talking to a ghost?"

 

Seohyun smiled to herself. "Most likely." as she just mumble her answer.

 

"But you still spoke. Finally. Oh well, I'm glad." said Yoona, as she squeezes the younger girl's hand again.

 

Seohyun shrug as she pulled her hand off the doe-eyed girl's grasp. "Why are we in a village though? If we are going to your apartment?"

 

"We are not going to my apartment."

 

"Ne? Where? I thought I am dropping you off?" Seohyun exclaim, as she practically stopped the car, in the 5th block Yoona said. The doe-eyed girl looked outside and smile knowingly to her own. In which, Seohyun also followed, just to realize the place seemed a restaurant.

 

"B-But... we should be going home now." Seohyun reluctantly said. As she somehow doesn't want to stay outside any longer. Let alone to stay with her teacher, who basically is unaware of her broken heart.

 

Yoona turned to face Seohyun with a pout. "I haven't really eaten any dinner. And I doubt if you have too?"

 

"I... " Seohyun pause as she sighed. "I haven't too. But it's not-"

 

Yoona didn't let Seohyun to finish her sentence as she put her finger against her lips. "We are going to have dinner before going home. That's my order." she firmly said.

 

Seohyun nodded her head slowly, as she hold Yoona's wrist and pushed it away from her. The doe-eyed girl once again sneezes which made her sigh and was kind to unbuckle her seat belt.

 

"You want to go out like that? You're just wearing my polo." 

 

Yoona flash a charming smile. "Isn't it cool?"

 

"It's cool if you have some pants on!" Seohyun scolded, knocking Yoona's head before she had step out from the driver's seat. Yoona also followed afterwards.

 

"Don't worry, the owner of the restaurant is my Auntie. Plus, I have your jacket around my waist. I'll be safe." Yoona assuredly smiled.

 

Seohyun rolled her eyes."Whatever." 

 

"Come on. I'm already hungry." Grabbing her student's hand, Yoona didn't think twice and drag her along with her. Seohyun had another sigh of her life, just letting the latter do whatever she wants. At least, this way, she's not too obvious about her feelings. Or she would be suspicious if she continue being mum throughout. 

 

As they arrive inside, they're welcomed by Yoona's Auntie, Kim Shinyoung.

 

"Oh-ho-ho... look who's here. It's been a long time, Yoona."

 

Yoona's face change so bright, as she spread her arms and give her Aunt a warming hug. "Yeah~ Really miss this place~"

 

"Miss you too my dear. But why are you in your polo only?"

 

"It's a long story." Yoona giggle silently, as she squeeze her Aunt.

 

"Never mind, just glad you are here." Shinyoung patted Yoona's back for twice before both of them release the hug. Yet, instead of asking her sudden visit, she was strange to see another girl behind. "Oh, I thought you are alone."

 

Yoona step back and put her hand behind Seohyun, so she could introduce her. "Auntie, meet Seo Joohyun, my student. And Seohyun, meet my Aunt Shinyoung. The ever so y owner of this korean restaurant." she joked at the end.

 

Seohyun smiled and bowed respectfully to the older. "Nice to meet you, Miss Kim."

 

"It's my pleasure." Shinyoung extended her hand, which Seohyun immediately take and gently shook it. They exchange smiles and right then, Shinyoung felt comfortable around her. "You're so pretty my dear. How old are you?"

 

"Ya! Auntie! She's my student! Which means, she's too young for you!"

 

Shinyoung chuckled softly with Yoona's accused. "I am not thinking what you are thinking Yoong! I was just asking her age. Aigoo, why thinking so much, eh?"

 

"It's because I know you are still single and I know you are looking for someone to be your partner!" Yoona scolded before she headed to one of the empty tables in the said place.

 

Seohyun was about to follow when Shinyoung suddenly block her way.

 

"My niece is really like that. Don't mind her."

 

"I-I... know Miss Kim." Seohyun said, giggling. "I always see it in School."

 

"Oh well. Hehe. But hey, I already like you huh?! You seemed nice. Too bad you're still so young."

 

"Ne?" Seohyun's eyes widened as she exclaimed.

 

"Ha! Don't ever think like that. What I am saying is that... You for my niece. My niece for you. Hehehe." Shinyoung wiggles her eyebrows, as then, she pinch Seohyun's cheeks.

 

The young writer blush slightly, as she only bowed and casually followed Yoona.

 

"Just give me a call Yoong! If you have decided the food already. It's all free for the pretty lady." Shinyoung on the other hand went back to the kitchen.

 

Yoona who is sitting across Seohyun, shook her head in disbelieve, after hearing it. She looked back at the young girl, finding her eyes were outside the window. Yoona warmly smiled to the girl, as she somehow attempted to reach for her hand - yet - Seohyun's phone were suddenly ringing, that she had reach for the menu instead.

 

"Um, excuse me teacher Im. I'll answer this first." said Seohyun, getting up from her seat and walked away. She went to the comfort room to answer such call.

 

Yoona pout her lips, searching for any good dishes she would like to order for her and the younger girl. While she's too engross with it, she didn't notice, her Aunt is secretly checking her out on the counter. The older girl is currently observing her every smiles, her every rise of her eyebrow, and so as the way she would suddenly look around the restaurant. 

 

There's something on her. I just couldn't really figure yet. Shinyoung concluded. Knowing her niece well. And for that moment, she thought about her girlfriend. Which she never wish would actually be her girlfriend. Truth is, she never like her girlfriend because that girl hasn't tried to visit her ever since they got official. Must be because of her job, but she seriously believe if a person cares for her partner's family too, she would pay her a visit. Thus, she has nothing to against her because her niece is happy with her.

 

Then, in the corner of her eyes, she watch as Yoona's student left the comfort room and approach the table she shared with her teacher. This girl. I should know this girl. She doesn't look so innocent for my eyes. But I like her aura. A creepy smirk made its way to her lips, as she thought about the girl's real intention for being with her niece. 

 

Back to Yoona and Seohyun, the young teacher handed Seohyun the menu for her to order her own. But to her dismay, the latter only push the menu.

 

"I'll order the same as yours, Teacher Im." said Seohyun, with a sly smile.

 

"Hmm, okay. Um, hold on. I'll tell my Aunt." Yoona just didn't argue anymore and got on her feet, as she walk to the counter.

 

Seohyun, she sighed heavily. She took a glance on her watch and pouted. Honestly, the person who called earlier was Jinwoon, telling her to go to the SONE Times building for a sudden meeting called by their president. But since she's with Yoona, she refuse to go and ask Jinwoon to tell the details tomorrow morning.

 

"I hate to do this but why am I still staying?" Seohyun muttered, feeling a bit tired already. "I should supposedly hate her now... because... " she couldn't finish her sentence when she realized Yoona's phone was left on the table. And to her dismay, it was ringing. She momentarily closed her eyes, tight, doesn't want to see who's calling. "Oh gosh, oh gosh! Oh Gosh!!! Don't tease me like this Lord. I'm still so young for this... "

 

and when the call just ended right away, there was huge sigh of relief in her. She opened her eyes, but couldn't help and took a quick peek to the screen of her phone. 

 

"It's indeed her." She shrug and once again check on her watch.

 

Shortly, Yoona went back to their table. She practically compose herself and smiled to her. 

 

"It will be up in a while." said Yoona, as she put her phone away and rather give her attention to the girl across her seat. "So, are you considering the admission tomorrow?" 

 

"Um, yeah. Of course." Seohyun fake a smile. "I'd like to."

 

Yoona pause for a while as she furrows her eyebrows. "What's wrong?"

 

"Huh?"

 

"Why am I... feeling... l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter