22: Fourth Wheel

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

keke, so here's the story how seohyun confess ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--One Fantastic Night 1.2--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Two Years ago.

 

It is exactly two years ago when it happened. Yoona can simply draw a girl that resembles her girlfriend through a water in the table, as her mind is flashing back the memories in that One Fantastic Night of her life.

 

 

Flashback...

 

"Yoona, wake up."

 

"Hmm... I'm so tired... can't you wake the others please?"

 

"But Yoona, they're already awake."

 

"Do disturb the others in the next house, perhaps?"

 

Yoona continue her assault, showing such behaviour because of her night shift. How would she wake up though, if her mind was simply filled with one particular girl? running in her dream.

 

"Damn. You won't get up?" Her mom furiously spank her hardly. Yoona jolted up in pain, cursing a lot inside her mind. She deadly sends her mother a glare for spanking her even for she's already 20.

 

"Deer, if you won't wake up, you'll miss someone outside!" Mrs. Im said with a smirk.

 

"Who?" doesn't care, Yoona jump off from her bed, walk to her mirror to check herself. 

 

"Hmm... someone that dresses in a floral dress, has a slim tall body, chubby cheek girl, and... "

 

"Joohyun?" Yoona interupted, widened her eyes.

 

"Is that her name?"

 

"Yeah-but why is she here?" Yoona turned around to face her mother, still having a shock of her life.

 

"I bet you know the festival happening later?"

 

"Y-yeah... Omo!" Then suddenly, Yoona hits the main idea why suddenly the younger would visit her home. She fix her hair and immediately left the room. Her mother snickered, having seen her like that.

 

In the living room, Seohyun was in the sofa, waiting patiently while an old man was watching her across. She's uncomfortable as the old man continues to mumbles something she couldn't even hear. It's becoming even awkward when he asked...

 

"Why my granddaughter?"

 

That is exactly his question that keeps her really uncomfortable. From the way he ask her, as if she has something for her daughter, and he doesn't like it?

 

Seohyun shake her head, erasing the thought. Or simply just the feeling inside her heart. "Umm... what do you mean Sir?" She awkwardly and nervously answered the old man.

 

The old man leaned forward, placing his cup of coffee in the coffee table as he answered her, "You like my grandaughter. Why?"

 

Seohyun widened her eyes hearing the words. "Pardon?"

 

"I can see it. You fetch her today... and... this is the first time I've seen you. From my entire life living in my granddaughter's house, I can only see her friend Kai visiting her from time to time. This is my first time a real girl is showing herself in my granddaughter's house. To think, she's just nobody and... such a prankster. On the other hand, my heart just breaks because for the first time, I met the girl that will heal my loneliness from my wife's death. But she likes my granddaughter more!!!" shindong cries dramatically.

 

Seohyun swallowed a heavy saliva after hearing such long speech from the old man. "Umm... we... we are not... "

 

Shindong got up from her seat, in no second has his eyes so close to the younger's. Seohyun back away at the sudden action.

 

"Your eyes are so pure." Seohyun awkwardly smile, diverting her eyes into another thing inside the house. But Shindong won't barge, moving closer and grab her two hands surprisingly.

 

"Eh? G-granny, what are you... "

 

"Yah! Grandpa what are you doing?" Yoona made her jump off from her seat and quickly she runs behind Yoona in a flash, afraid.

 

"What a wrong timing Yoona!!!"  Grandpa Shindong wails at the sudden interuption. 

 

"Out." Yoona pointed to the entrance door.

 

"Aish!" Shindong reluctantly comply, glaring at his granddaughter while exiting the living room.

 

Yoona sighed in relief, in unison with the girl behind. She turned around to face her, just to smile apologetically. "I'm sorry for my grand father."

 

"Umm... It-it's... Okay." Seohyun was rather mesmerize from Yoona's doe-eyes, stuttering to her quite close in her face.

 

"Uh... hehe, I'm sorry for waking up late too." Yoona remains oblivious, smiling brightly to her.

 

"It's-It's... O-Okay... " Seohyun still stutters, holding to her handkerchief tightly. Her heart that would constantly beats unusually just always make her eally weird everytime Yoona is close.

From the last time she know, they're just good friends, chatting and eating at the same lunch break. Yoona who is always dropping her off her house is just nothing for her too, but as time passes, she somehow having foreign feelings towards the girl.

Thus, took her a while to realize her feelings.

 

"Waeyo?" Yoona rose a brow, suddenly surprise her from touching her face. "You look-"

 

"No-I mean... yeah, Let's just get started?" Seohyun steps backward immediately just before Yoona could caress her cheeks. She was blushing really hard at her sudden actions.

 

"Of course! Anyway, I'll be back upstairs, wait for me for a while, Okay?"

 

Seohyun just nods at agreement, just before Yoona walk passes at her, leaving her with a relief.

 

------------------------

 

University

 

"Yoona, here." Seohyun handed a bottle of water to her partner, who had successfully places all their things for their own booth for the festival. 

 

Yoona simply took the bottle and mindlessly drank the water without knowing Seohyun is staring at her sweats all over her neck. Seohyun who had the urge to wiped them or to offer her handkerchief could simply watch her sweats dropping.

 

"Whoa! love this day. It's hot!" Seohyun gulped nervously, playing with her handkerchief really uncontrollably as she watches Yoona breathing so heavily. 

 

It's indeed hot, blushing her.

 

"Yah! Seohyun-ah! you're quite there. Come sit by my side." Yoona calls, snapping her almost immediately. She complied sitting by her side though.

 

Yoona chuckles, amuse at her robotic action. "You've been like that from earlier. What's happening?"

 

"Yes? Uh... I'm just... I'm just I think... anxious?"

 

"Anxious?" Yoona rose a brow.

 

"Y-yeah... " Seohyun looked away, couldn't contain her eyes fix to Yoona. The latter nudges her in the side, almost giving her heart attack.

 

"You are always so adorable."

 

Seohyun smiled, always loving the way Yoona would praise her. She remained not looking at her, just feeling her presence over her side. The doe-eyed simply shot a smile as well catching her smile over the side.

 

"I really love this girl." Yoona mutters so low, feeling so giddy inside, unaware of the girl's the same feelings too.

 

"Oh! look who has their own booth." Just then, a friend came to see them with grins across her face. Yoona and Seohyun stand on their feet to greet their friend, Min.

 

"Hi Min, do you want to try our booth here?" Yoona offers, handing the girl with a paper to fill up. 

 

"What is this exactly?" Min asked, putting her two hands over her hips. Her eyes are especially for Seohyun, as if teasing her from being around the doe-eyed. Seohyun just remained silent, not minding Min's eyes on her.

 

"Just ordinary, you need to fill up this form and you'll get inside to do the challenges inside." Yoona explained, referring to the tent behind them.

 

"Challenges? Like... Love? Kisses?" Min wiggles her eyebrows towards Seohyun as if referring to something. Seohyun hisses inside, glaring at Min, as if sending secret messages not to spill anything.

 

"Kisses? love? Hehe... kidding me. Our challenges are just simple like football game... etc." Yoona added. "So do  you want to join?"

 

Min's eyes are finally to the doe-eyed. "Sure!"

 

"Hold on Yoona." But before she could accept the form, Seohyun had dragged her away from Yoona a little farther. Yoona who was left just shrug and entertain another applicant.

 

 

--------------------

 

 

Min was totally freaking at the moment, giggling to see how furious is her best friend when she teases her earlier.

 

"What the hell are you doing?" Seohyun whispered, a bit piss off.

 

"Why? I'm just going to do the challenge. I think I should ask you the same, what the hell are you doing in this situation where it's only you and her." Min grins.

 

"You were watching us?"

 

"Hmm... for about 20 minutes?" Min crosses her two arms near her chest.

 

"Aish! Min! I told you to stay away from this!" Seeohyun whines, se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter