That Lovely Spring 06

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

shoutout to otpshipper18, for voting for the fic.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

06 | T h e  D e a l

 

 

Closing the door gently behind her, Seohyun let out a relief of sigh. Her mind is off with something. It was undeniably giving her so much concerned to learn that her grandmother is basically still in love with her first love, while the latter is married with a bachelor. Her grandfather to be exact.

 

How could that be?

 

She might be innocent about love, but She knows it's not a good thing for her family.

 

Having thought of it, it made her think twice about offering her grandmother on the purpose of her visit. Rather, She is curious with what happened from her grandmother and her first love?

 

Thoughts in her mind is flooding with questions -- Such as, Why did her grandmother married her grandfather while on the first place, She is not still forgetting her first love? Does that mean, her grandmother only married her grandfather without any love? Possibly~

 

Seohyun can totally sense that there was something that She is not aware. But how could She just ignore it now? Now that the truth deals with her grandmother's first love and the family itself.

 

Sigh.

 

The sudden vibration from her phone snapped her out from her thoughts. Instead of answering it, She tossed her phone on the bed and run to the bathroom.

 

After which, She emerged from the bathroom and quickly change into a comfortable dress. Just when She was about to open the door, her butler almost kills the hell out of her from appearing.

 

"Oppa? Is there something? Aish! You almost... aigoo... " She smiled, placing her palms over her chest.

 

"Your sister... She called and was wondering why you didn't reply to her text message? So I checked if you were sleeping or not." 

 

Seohyun mentally slap her forehead for neglecting her phone. "Ah yeah. I'll just check her out here, Oppa." She awkwardly admitted her mistake, and walk back to her bed. Her butler casually left the room, as There She was, checking for her phone.

 

 A smile crept into her face, after which She was greeted by Yoona's selca who She really can't change though. She doesn't know why, but She doesn't bother anyway of changing it. As if it's cute to see her as her wallpaper.

 

Then, She opened the message that has been received. And the messaged goes;

 

from Jessica:

[Did you reach Paris safely? I hope you are having fun. But just want to remind you that my wedding is in three months Seobaby. I'll be glad if you can bring grandma back to Seoul. You know grandpa will like it. Take care always. ^_^]

 

Somehow at the back of her mind, She can sense her sister knows everything She is not aware. She really couldn't avoid and think the She's aware of everything.

 

Having no interest in the text message, She chooses to place the device in her pocket and sit at the edge of the bed for a while. Once again, she is lost in her own thoughts, while She can see herself in the mirror.

 

"What am I going to do?" She sigh, confused.

 

Before She could even ask herself once again, a knock on the door was heard followed by a voice.

 

"Miss Joohyun, your grandma wants to check if you have prepared already?"

 

"Yeah... yeah I'm coming." Seohyun shrugged the thought and do as what She said. She left the room with her butler following her behind.

 

 

 

 

 

The day is bright, like She has been greeted a couple of hours ago. But then again, sitting next to her grandmother in a limousine doesn't seem bright. Glancing at her from time to time, She couldn't avoid and notice her grandmother's constant tap on her purse. And her eyes, it is the same as when She saw her in the garden—that sadness at the thought of a little chance to find her first love.

 

She doesn't know how to feel honestly. It's really frustrating that She couldn't understand the situation well.

 

"Grandma... your first love... How does He look like? Um, how is He... to you?" out of curiosity, she asks involuntarily. Her grandma shot her a surprise look, which She only smiles awkwardly. "Never mind." She was about to give up on her question, when She heard her grandma says,

 

"He looks so fine. Quiet mischievous... but... really caring and kind. Such a sweet talker as well. Every time He talks, it will melt me always." Grandma Seo sweetly answered.

 

Seohyun was left dumbfounded, watching her grandmother changing her expression to a bright smile. How can that be, that by just thinking about the first love, it made her mood changed this bright? "I see... " She is speechless for a moment, until She ask once again, "Grandma, Um... how about grandpa?" 

 

Grandma Seo was a little taken aback. Yet, She showed a small smile before She answered, “He’s… of course… kind… and really caring as well. He will do everything for you to make you happy. He’s… He’s the most handsome man I’ve ever met.”

 

“I see… I’m glad.” Came Seohyun’s small voice. She couldn't barely see the bright smile that appears on her grandma's face earlier so. As if, when She talked about her grandpa, the sparks were gone.

She sighed and She looked away. She fixed her gazes outside, lost in her thoughts again. Watching the trees passing by before her eyes seemed entertained her, while her mind is off with her grandma's expressions.

 

"How about you darling? Who was it again? Naughty Angel?" Grandma Seo suddenly voice out. "Is She or He... your first love?"

 

Seohyun was caught off guard. She looked at her grandma with a cute wide eyes. "Wait, we were talking about you, grandma." She had a little giggle, realizing the question.

 

Grandma Seo chuckle heartily. "You were silent for a while—And… You are blushing. That means, you have found your first love, haven't you?"

 

"What?! Uh... I-I am not." Seohyun quickly hide her face against her palms.

 

"Don't you worry, it's normal. So it's... Naughty Angel?" Grandma Seo continued, earning Seohyun's shaking of head. "Aww... that's a sad thing."

 

"We just meet, Grandma. How can I like her?" Seohyun mumbles loudly.

 

"I’m not even asking if you like her. So you do? Hmm?" 

 

Seohyun sigh at the persistent from her grandma. Slowly, She looked up to meet her eyes and pouted.  

 

"Wae?"

 

"That Naughty Angel is... Uh... just stranger whom I met on the plane. And... unexpectedly, She is this... you know... so... adorable... Grandma. That’s it. N-nothing interesting about her. Why would I like her?" Seohyun defensively explained, even though.

 

“You sure?” Grandma Seo grinned.

 

“Ugh. Stop that.” Seohyun rolled her eyes, as She looked away once again.

 

“Okay… as you say so.” Grandma Seo giggled, with a little nudge to her granddaughter.

 

Seohyun pouted, along with a deep sigh after being teased. She doesn't have any idea how her cheeks are totally red by now. 

 

 

 

 

She is almost there. Almost there until,

 

Toooooot.

 

"Better luck next time, Miss."

 

"Aish!!!!" Yoona failed the Rilakkuma stuff toy She has been eyeing to win. She kicked the machine, totally frustrated. Clearly, her mind is off with something... or someone? Since, It's her first time to fail, for just a freaking stuff toy.

 

There's nothing She can do, She left the arcade place and went out the mall. This time, her mind wants to explore further Paris. Just like what She plans beforehand. 

 

While driving carefully on the road, Yoona's eyes are also wandering the streets. Her fingers are tapping the steering wheel continuously. At the same time, a music is filling up her car. 

 

Truthfully, It's her 2nd day in Paris, yet, She couldn't stop thinking about the girl. First thing She did when She woke up—thinking  about how is the young girl doing. How the young girl is spending her Spring as well? Is She thinking about her the way She is too? She is totally helpless.  

 

Earlier at the mall as well, the stuff toy she wants to win is basically for the girl.

 

Although She texted her something cheesy, there's no reply from her angel ever since that night. Which is quiet really frustrating. If She wants to test her, then She should reply, right? But not even a single reply from her appeared in her screen. No Good Morning, No Hi. Not even a smiley was being replied from her all of the text messages.

 

Sigh.

 

"What the hell I'm thinking about? Aish!!! " Yoona hissed to herself, totally frustrated. She shakes her head in the attempt of shaking the thoughts about her, but failed to do so. 

 

Yoona took a deep sigh, and decided to concentrate on the road. Her eyes sparkled immediately though, when She spotted a lot of flowers on the side of the street. Likewise, She loves flowers.

 

"I wonder If I can pick some of them?" She really wonders, once again thinking about the girl. Without any 2nd thought, She pulled the car over the side and immediately went out. 

 

Her eyes sparkled once the different kinds of flowers greeted her doe-eyes. But to make sure it's Okay, She took a moment of observing her environment. She can see a lot of couples are having some time of their lives in a bench, while some are taking pictures with the flowers. 

 

"No one is picking it up?" pouted Yoona, as She sigh disappointment. But before She could even give up, one girl suddenly picked a flower and inhaled it. That's her cue. Yoona quickly picked three of yellow colored flowers and excitedly return to her car. 

 

Suddenly her thoughts were on her angel once again, She brought her phone out from her bag. She opened the camera and took a selca of herself and the flowers.

 

Satisfied, She sent the photo along with a caption,

 

to Seo Joohyun;

When the flower blooms, the bees come uninvited. 

 

from;

Yoona with Love~

 

Yoona can't keep her giggle and her smile as She review the message once again. "Yeah... how  pretty, eh? Hehe... But I hope your angel will respond this time? Why is She not replying?" 

 

Yoona puff her hair, and put her phone back to her bag. She turned the engine once again and started her journey, to wherever her interest want to.

 

 

 

 

"Why don't you reply?"

 

Grandma Seo asked, once She noticed her granddaughter is staring down at her phone, and She can slightly see that someone sends a picture to her granddaughter. But She couldn't think any reason why She's only staring at it, even though her smile can visibly seen.

 

Seohyun shake her head softly, without even facing her grandma.

 

"Wae? Is it Naughty Angel?" Grandma Seo teased.

 

"Um... y-yes. But it's not the reason why I am not replying Grandma." Seohyun softly uttered, finally staring back to the old woman besides. "It's because... f-for me... it's better if... I-I... can hear a person's voice, other than... a text m-message. Messages to me are... though sweets... yet.. Voices? You can truly feel the person's words… that's meant for you. Whether it’s gentle, soft, or… bitter? Through voice… you can tell if She or He is true to his or her words." She further explained. Although She loves to read, there's nothing can beat over hearing someone's voice. Especially to a special one.

 

Grandma Seo was loss of words. She couldn't believe that her granddaughter is totally the same with her father. It's very likely of him.

 

"You are really like your.. father." said her, beaming along with a smile. "That's why I couldn't call him too. I'm afraid He'll only tell me straightly that I'm not good at my words. Joohyun, you are a bright kid."

 

Seohyun bit her lip with the compliment. She turned away, and stared down once again to Yoona's picture. How She wished She could explain to Yoona as well. But She couldn't seem to call her back just to say the words in her mind. It's as if, She is also stuck with her mind through her picture. Let alone, calling her... firstly.

 

"But it's... different from this girl. Yoona seemed... Um... true with her words." Seohyun believe so, faintly smiling to a lovely girl in her phone screen.

 

"Madam Seo, we are here."

 

"Where are we... Grandma?" Seohyun's eyebrows slightly arch, raising her curiosity as well.

 

 

 

She's been in a lot of places in Paris already, yet, Yoona can't still enjoy the Spring. This could be the first time She is not having fun.

Tired enough, Yoona pulled over her car in a nearby Park, across a gallery. She went out of the car, and decided to have a rest. She rested her head against the front window of the car, while She lied in the hood of it. Smiles spread so wide in her face, as the sun hit her eyes without her warning. She slightly raised her hand and move her fingers up above, feeling the rays of the sun and the warmth from it.

 

Hmm... just like the sun, shining so bright. Your smile shines the brightest. Yoona thought on her mind, as She caught an angel appearing before her eyes.

 

Suddenly as She realized what or who is She thinking, She sat up, shaking her head furiously.

 

"Aish! who am I thinking. Damn. Damn.... damn.. Yoona!!!!"

 

Without realizing, the girl She's been thinking arrived acrossed her. Seohyun and her grandmother went out slowly from the car, and proceeds to the Gallery.

 

Yoona keeps on hitting her head now, before She finally stop and fixed her hair. Yet, as her visions were clear ahead her... her eyes widened. As if her thoughts had been granted; the girl She's been thinking suddenly appeared before her eyes.

 

"Omo! Omo! W-was... that... her?" Where She actually had another 2nd thought if the person was really her. She shakes her head once again, thinking if She's imagining. But when her angel stops and turned away to face the road, Yoona knew She's not imagining her. The beat of her heart is unusually beating so fast once again, to confirm it clearly.

 

She wants to call for her or to wave, but She end up frozen when the wind suddenly blows. And Seohyun's hair flies away. She gulped in nervousness, as the girl brushed her hair. But above all, when Seohyun suddenly meet her eyes.

 

Yoona's world stopped.

 

The only She can see is her beauty... and her gentle smile. She couldn't take her eyes off of her.

 

... Then her stomach, it suddenly felt a thousand of butterflies

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter