Girl on TV: Episode 15 [Finale]

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Thanks for subbing everyone~

and for feedbacks I am receiving. 

hope you enjoy the story as much I enjoy writing them  ♥

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Episode 15: That Girl On TV 1.2

 

 

 

(I love You)

 

 

 

 

Seo Joohyun and Im Yoona, had a meet up in a cafe. Yoona in the left, arguing something with the acrtress. 

 

 

"Oh wow. The scandal is just getting so clear. Look at them both, the seemed to know each other well."

 

"Tch, should we call a press Now Oppa?" Seohyun asked her manager who has been teasing her with the headlines yet again. Her manager knows the story already, which make it easire for her now.

 

"Hmm... what's your schedule?"

 

"Ehh... you know my schedule too." Seohyun whines.

 

"University visit?"

 

"Yep. Then what?"

 

Tossing aside the news paper, Seohyun's manager, Kim Sooro, stood up and stared out over the glass window in the room. 

 

"Hmm? what's up?"

 

"Listen this is going to be really important event. You see a lot of important people are there to witness the University's aspiring models. Don't you think this could be an upportunity too. to clear the news?" Seohyun raise a brow towards her manager. She hasn't thought about it. 

 

"Hmm... That's a good idea, Oppa. Okay, I'll tell the truth if they ask me."

 

"Oh wait, I should hand this before anything else." Kim Sooro went back to her seat across her artist, bringing out blue enevelope from his bag to hand it to her.

 

"What is this, Oppa?"

 

"Open it."

 

Seohyun simply comply, opening the envelope. She was more than happy to see what's inside. "Seriously? By next week? why so sudden?"

 

"Warner Bros. are worried for you... so they send your travel documents right away.... So that you can start your training with the film's staff before the real filming will took place." informed her manager.

 

"Really? That's so great! Kyaaa! I can't wait Oppa!!!" Seohyun squeal in joy, hugging the older right away.

 

"But wait, you should know too. I will be with you throughout your training.... " Mister Kim grins, excited himself to see his artist grow up as an actress, not just in singing.

 

"That's so cool!!!"

 

"I know right?"

 

"Yes! Hollywood! Here I come!!!" Putting her two hands up, Seohyun rejoiced more to finally been able to reach her dream. An international film she is going to be proud of. Not just for herself, but for the nation.

 

"Hahaha! You really dreamed on this, aren't you?" Mister Kim laughs at his artist's randomness. It was so adorable for him.

 

"Uh-huh... but... as I've thoguht about it? Meeting my parents again is more than just a dream." Seohyun sat back across yet again to her manager.

 

"Waeyo?"

 

"I received a call from them yesterday, telling me that I should follow asap there... because they think we should stay there permanently."

 

"That means, you are quiting your job?" Mister Kim was disappointed. For sure, he'll miss her a lot.

 

Seohyun giggles, watching her manager pouting. "Of course not. I'll be travelling from here then to Los Angeles. Is that Okay?"

 

"Well, if that will be the case, I'm here for a support. But before you could do that, do the film for us first. You know your fans had so much anticipation for your next project."

 

"I know right? I receive a lot of love at home last night. They wishes me a lot of lucks. They seemed not bothered anymore with the scandal." Seohyun was glad, after two days, the scandal has starting to be unknown. 

 

"Hehe, it's just your imaginations Joohyun. I heard a group of your fanboys are currently hooking up with this Im Yoona."

 

"omo! Is it?" Seohyun gasped, hearing it for the first time.  

 

"I heard yesterday, they almost fought with her." Mister Kim somehow had a little concern to the girl.

 

"Oh no. I should call her if she's okay." Seohyun without anymore thinking, opens her phone, scrolls to Yoona's number right away. Less than a minute she was already waiting for her to answer.

 

Mister Kim was amuse, watching the concern look from his artist. "You really do like her, don't you? But don't forget to tell the press honestly later."

 

The younger ended the call, pouting in sadness instead.

 

"Eh? What happened? She didn't-"

 

"She's not answering." Seohyun sighed.

 

"Oh well, No problem about that.

 

knock.knock.knock.

 

Hearing the knock in the door, the two almost immediately had their head tilted towards the door--behind Mister Kim. 

 

"Hmm? What is it Jang?"

 

"The recording studio is ready."

 

" Okay, I'll be there." Seohyun replied, placing the blue envelope inside her bag.

 

"Good luck. I'll follow in a minute." Mister Kim informed, giving his artist a bare hug before she left him alone.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

 

Im Residence

 

Ponytail hair; check

light make-up;check

perfume;check

dslr cameras; check

tripod;check

camera batteries;check

 

Yoona patted her bag with a satisfied smile. She turned her head around her room, smiling like an idiot to every posters of her celebrity crush. No scratch that, her lover, possibly? she wishes. In time, she'll follow her heart.

 

Right now, her mission is to tell Jessica the entire truth. Whether she'll hurt her or not, what matters most is she's true to herself. How stupid she was for taking it for so long. But can you blame her? She almost thought her celebrity crush doesn't like her. As if she's too high as a person for her who is just a photographer.

 

A fan and celebrity, falling for each other. It was a rare chance, she should grab.

 

"Ho! This is it. Today will be such a long day. Hopefully, this will be a success." She sling her bag in her right arm, see herself in the mirror for the last time before she finally exited her room, climbing down stairs.

 

"Mom!"

 

"Honey? are you ready?" comes her mother's response as soon as she shouted on the way to the kitchen.

 

"Wow! My lunch box?"

 

"Yes! and for... Jessica too." Mrs Im pointed the green lunch box.

 

"Mom, I told you... Jessica and I are... "

 

"Just making sure if you can't really leave her. I mean, if you decided to stay with her side." Mrs. Im knew it all. Her daughter is in love with somebody else, not to her favorite girl for her. Not like she hated Seohyun, she just don't like the latter's attitude.

 

"I see... I'll fix this. No matter what though." Yoona giggles, taking a peck at her mother's cheeks before she took the two lunch boxes and place it inside her bag pack. She give her mother a wave as she exited finally the entire house.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

 check time: 10:10am

 

Yoona checks the time. But her eyes was diverted right away into a miss call. She hisses, upon realizing that she miss the younger's call, back while she was busy preparing her things.

 

"Aigoo, I wonder why did she call." and she couldn't help but to wonder around.

 

Ring~~

 

As if it was a call she needed, she immediately answered the call.

 

"Soo? where are you now?" Her eyes is in the road, fix.

 

[At the event place. You?]

 

"Still in the road. What about Jessica?"

 

[She's with Yuri right now. In her dressing room. But by the way, I heard the list of the guests already]

 

"Then?"

 

[It looks like, Miss Seo Joohyun is one of the guest.]

 

Yoona almost stopped the car having heard the name yet again. Just as earlier, she saw her miss call, and now, she's part of the guest for the party. 

 

"Wait, that means... "

 

[Yes. A lot of media from every part of Seoul will be coming. I've guessed, they're more anticipating for her arrival in the red carpet. You know, she's known for her gorgeous dresses. And, to ask about the scandal you got in... I guess?]

 

"This is trouble." she commented in a mutter.

 

[You got it. You should wear a cap later or you'll be bomb with questions too.]

 

"Aigoo, should call her. Hold on." Stopping the car in the side, Yoona proceeds to reach for her phone in the side, dialing the younger's number.

 

"Hmm... " she tapped at her steering wheel, waiting for the other line to be answer. However, the next line isn't answering. She dialed it again and the same voice message will answer her. "She's busy~" mutters her.

 

She decided to shrug it anyway, placing back her phone in a holder, as she resumes her talk with Soo in an earpiece. At the same time, she started her journey to the University.

 

"Soo, tell me if when will Jessica's break."

 

[Her break? For the preparation you mean? Hmm... I see that she's free this 3pm. Why? Are you thinking of spilling it already?]

 

Yoona took a deep exhale. "Not at all.... but do I have a choice? I'll be fooling her more if I continue this."

 

[Okay. As what I said right? It isn't too late yet.]

 

"Hehe... you say so."

 

[So what are you going to do after this? Will you court SeoHyun?]

 

"I don't have plans yet. I must say if I have cleared it with Jessica already, it's a chance for me to confess with my love. But I don't know yet if... when or how."

 

[What about in the event? You should grab a chance later.]

 

"Tch, let's see about that. I'm still sorting this out between me and Jessica."

 

[You know everything is a worth a try.]

 

"I do know that. But... aigoo... I can't help and be anxious with her reaction if ever. I hurt her bad!"

 

[Okay, I get what you mean. Take your time buddy. For now, Jessica is your focus.]

 

"I know~ wish me luck!" Yoona sighed.

 

[Oh well, good luck best friend.]

 

"Hehe, Thanks for the support."

 

[Like as always. Bye~ take care~]

 

"Bye buddy~ You too." ending the call, Yoona pulled off the eirpiece connected to her ear, sighed with a deep one once again. Her mind was all over the event and at the same time, feeling anxious with her plans. Not to mention, she's going to see Seohyun in the event too.

 

"Hopefully, I won't create chaos if ever~" Yoona prayed sincerely. "Oh God. Please guide me. I'm fixing my mistake later~"

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

Later in the event...

 

Yoona's POV

 

Click~

 

Flashes of camera blinded me as one by one, guests entered showed their selves in a red carpet. It was such a big event. Different kinds of celebrities were here to gather such event; from entertainment industry to sports industry, they all gather around this annual anniversary celebration of my University. 

Models, fashion designers also gathered to witness the University's own creation of designers and models. The security are also ready in the side for every media reporters.

It went on and on, that made my...

... eyes struck to every click on my camera. They wave, they smile, they turn on my side, I got it all in my  finger.

It all made sense why I choose this career. It was easy, yet, tiring.

But as long as I am enjoying it, it was all worth.

 

"Here."

 

Click.

 

"In the right side please."

 

Click.

 

And more faint voices made me smile that it's not only me who love photography. My schoolmates, media are just right besides and behind me, to join me in covering this event.

 

"Omo! She's here!!!" and before I could lost my memory, fans of a certain young brunette was here also to cover this event. I was more than amaze by their talent as well. Oh well, I'm one of them. hehe...

 

Moving on, I alerted right away at the voice yelling, turning my camera to my left. One girl in a green dress caught my camera as she make way so slow in my camera. From the button, I slowly went up just to find myself staring in a goddess.

 

I was... agape. My heart start to pump unusually once again as my finger feels like dumb that it stopped. I looked up setting aside my camera as stared at her closely with my eyes couldn't believe how beautiful she was. Her curly hair, light make-up, kissable lips, white like porcelain skin, makes me gulp in process. 

 

I was mesmerize.

 

Her gorgeous smile made it even stunner for her to look at. I don't how to describe this. I feel like I'm in heaven, staring at her like there's no tomorrow. As if my world was stuck for her, I couldn't move and I couldn't see anyone but just her beauty. 

 

"Freak! Goddess Seo Joohyun" I snapped, having pushed from my side.

 

Damn. The Goddess before me is killing all the photographers in this event. She was all smiling to every side of me until her eyes are on me. 

 

She smiled gorgeously. And I smiled, like an idiot in response. 

 

"Yah! what are you doing Yoona! Take a picture!"

 

Much to my surprise and to my amuse, I heard her scolding me while giggling. I open my eyes back and right then, I moved my finger fastly.

 

Clicks~

 

As a response, she was smiling so gorgeously, posing like pro in front me for quite a minute. I heard a lot of complains from my side so she also grant the wishes of some photographers.

 

I was amuse.

 

She was this so kind to every photographer now that I almost forgot she's a celebrity. A singer and actress to be hold.

 

It took another 15 minutes for her to have another guest's turn. This time, it was a guy. But to our surprise, Seo Joohyun joined her in the red carpet.

 

The guy's hand makes way to her waist, pulling her closer for a series of yet another photo time. Heck, I was more focus to his partner, shuttering my camera still to Miss Seo.

However, I felt like something was building me when I notice how he was holding her firmly. They were even exchanging of whispers in front of us while smiling to the cameras.

 

I stopped.

 

Yes I did and just glared at the guy. If I'm not mistaken, he's Yesung. The same company my girl is currently in. Aish! He's so handsome!

 

"Alirght, here we are with Yesung-ssi and SeoHyun-ssi." not long after, the flashes stopped as the MC of the event came to interview both of them. I hold my breath, doesn't want to miss a thing.

 

 

end of Yoona's POV

 

 

"So, Seohyun-ssi... we heard about the... Hmm... ?" Seohyun giggles at the question, totally knew the question. She took a glimpse to Yoona who was wearing a cap in front of her, just to find her glaring at the guy besides her. It made her giggles even more to answer the question,

 

"Umm, actually... the girl in the picture is a good friend of mine. She's a special someone I must say~" She answered, taking a glimpse at Yoona's side. However, she couldn't say much how to describe her expressions, she's just too engross to a guy in her side. Does she like Yesung? in her thoughts, which amuse her somehow.

 

"Oh, that make sense how good you are together, huh?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Then what about, Yesung-ssi? We heard... Seohyun-ssi is your ideal girl?"

 

"Oh, yeah~ I do." Yesung answered, staring at the younger's side with a smile. "She's my dongseng~"

 

"Anyway, so are you guys brought something for us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter