Never Been Kissed 28

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
This is my last quick update. So hope u guys like it. ^^

 

 

 

 

~Stealing someone's candy is a war~

 

 

 

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Every single soul needs Love|

 

 

"Where's my pencil?"

 

"My right shoe is lost. Someone help me!!!"

 

"Oh, my teddy bear as well."

 

"Dang it! Who stole my sandwich!!!"

 

"Seriously? where's my comb?"

 

"Either my usb is lost."

 

"Sh!t! where's my keyboard?"

 

"Dude, my donut is no where to be found. Bless that thief."

 

"Are you serious? My sleepers are lost."

 

"My apple in the desk."

 

"My toothbrush, did someone use it?"

 

Blah... blah... blah... 

 

 

No not that kind of love. But this kind of love... |

 

 

"Guys! I think I know now who stole all of these."

 

 

Consequently, one girl lowered herself under her desk as she hide from her office mates wrath. Little by little, she can hear footsteps getting closer and closer. Then, a door being clicked open. She hastily close her eyes tight, hands on her ears. But rather than to hear noises, she heard nothing other than breath?
Opening her eyes and taking her hands off of her ears, she blink, gulped and breath out. Heck, she heard faint voices. A wide grin cross her face as an idea pops out from her head.
Slowly, she move out from her hiding place and slowly... she stood straight. 

 

There, she saw her co-worker, checking the things she had stolen without noticing her yet.

 

"I'm back!!!" yelled her, hands on the air.

 

"KYAAAAHHHH!!!" All of her office mates run out her office in a panic mood. She can see flying papers, flying folders, pen, pencils, socks, keyboard and the least, sleepers, outside her office.

 

"Yeah, they really miss me... " she trailed off and casually walked out. Thus, her co-worker got even frighten seeing her again. All except Hyoyeon emptied the entire office.

 

"What's up? Why are they running?" Seohyun confusedly ask, as she raised her hands.

 

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes. "You just got back, were you?"

 

"Yes." Seohyun giggled. "Did you miss me too?"

 

Hyo approached her friend, but only to push her back to her office and make her face a mirror. "How many cubicles did you clean last night? It seemed like you forgot to clean yourself." she giggle afterwards.

 

"Oh, my face looked like a beggar." Seohyun frowned, as she find her face dirty and, "But I look so y in this." her hair is dishelved. She place her hand over her head and pout her lips and bend slightly to the right - posing in front of the mirror like a cover girl.

 

"More like a crazy writer. Look at your-"

 

"Omo! Who cut my shirt?" Seohyun frowned as she realized her shirt has a hole on the bottom of it. She can see her little abs, which made her think she's ier with it. But, "Oh my God. My feet. Where are my sleepers?" she also just realized, she's in her bare feet only. And damn, they're full of black dust.

 

Smack.

 

"Ouch! Why do you have to do that?" Seohyun exclaimed, rubbing her head. She is pouting to Hyoyeon.

 

"Clean yourself! This is an office not a street!" Hyoyeon scolded playfully.

 

Seohyun once again giggle. "Yes! Boss! But I don't have clothes with me. Can you lend me?"

 

"Only if you are going to tell me what happened during your trip?" Hyo flash a knowing grin.

 

"You have my word." Seohyun winked, grabbing Hyo's arm and walked out with her. Their office mates are now slowly going back to their respective cubicles, but still couldn't help and be frightened. Some are grabbing their folders and hide their selves. Some also hide their selves under in their respective cubicles while others grabbed keyboards to hide themselves from Seohyun.

 

"Ya! It's Seohyun only! Guys!!! Hahaha" Hyoyeon laugh out so loud, whilst, Seohyun giggle.

 

 

 

_________________________

 

 

 

 

Taking her seat across a certain girl who is apparently back to herself; a clean white bottom up shirt, business skirt, but in sneakers. Hyo's face just change into the brightest one ever could have. "So... are you going to tell me now?" as she anticipated the story telling from her friend.

 

Seohyun looked up from her coffee and flash a smile to Hyo, then have another coffee.

 

"Ya! Seo Joohyun! Don't make me wait!" Hyo literally just shouted, couldn't get her patience. Thus, the other girl just continue drinking and drinking until she finished her coffee. She looked up again, only to find Hyo dozing off in her seat. A few seconds later, Hyo is now sleeping, head is hanging low.

A huge grin plastered in her face, victoriously. 

 

Putting her attention back to her laptop, she opened it and continue writing with her last story.

"I need to know what happened during your trip... " Hyo suddenly mumble in her sleep, earning her happy giggles. But out of a sudden, Hyo abruptly got up, running out her office consequently. 

 

"Eh? I thought she's... s-sleeping?" She snickered, going back to her work. Just then, another friend knock on the door. "I know why you are here, come, have a seat, Jinwoon-ah... " she simply signal her.

 

Jinwoon smiled, taking his seat to where Hyo previously had seated. Looking up from her laptop, Seohyun greeted him with a wide grin across her face.

 

"So what happened?"

 

Seohyun playfully thought for a moment before she eventually started, "My first day was good because Yoona welcomed me with a furious face. Then the 2nd day, it was great... seriously. Because you know what? All of my efforts paid off. Yoona talked to me and So eun even tag me to their activities. Although there are some sweet moments here and there, I was able to hold myself and pull it off. I enjoyed it actually. Especially when Yoona and I played with the Dolphins. Not only with her, but So eun and I had fun with the Dolhpins, going up and deep down the water. There's this Dolhpin that keeps on chasing me which is the funny part. And then... " slightly rubbing her nape, she pause a little and continued, "We enjoyed strolling the resorts' mini zoo. Thus, Yoona and So eun keep their hands latch until the very end. Again, I was able to hold my jealousy. As the night also came, we had dinner all three together - this part is a little bitter because... So eun confront me and we exchange words until oblivious Yoona came, which made us stopped literally. And..."

 

"How about this foreigner Hyo mentioned?" Jinwoon butted, was seriously listening.

 

"Oh that reminds me. John is such a good friend. I didn't know he would be this considerate and ask me to sing my heart out. That really made my night, because I was able to let all my emotions to the song. Though it's sad because Yoona wasn't there when I sang my song. But she arrived, though late. In that night... That's when I knew she love me - but couldn't choose me because of So eun. Well, for my part... it was really good decision. Their 2 years is more than a big thing than to choose me. I've been reading a lot of novels and this actually happens a lot. Where the two main characters chooses to forget their feelings for each other and move on with life. Oh! and I have to add, I kind of like So eun's body. She got this great s-line." she wiggle her eyebrows afterwards. 

 

"How is that even possible?" Jinwoon let out a sighed.

 

"I know I'm not experience with love, but believe me, this will work most of the time." Seohyun cheekily answered.

 

"You clean the entire building last night, is that your way of moving on?"

 

Seohyun chuckled amusingly. "Maybe?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter