That Lovely Spring 04

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

04 |  C o n n e c t i o n

 

 

 

 

Looking at the sky up above, one brunette had widely smiled, as her eyes twinkle to the bright day of spring.

 

Spring--She really likes it, because everything comes back to life and the world is filled with all the brilliant colors of the rainbow. Also, The air seems so fresh and life just seems to be renewed. The fresh green grass feels like a soft carpet on her feet and the birds come back to sing so sweet. It's the feeling she totally knew. Thus, being in a new place made it even special.

 

Click.

 

"Welcome to Paris, Miss Joohyun."

 

Snapping back to her trance, She, friendly smile to her butler who snapped a picture of her just a moment ago. 

 

"Have you ever been here?" ask her afterwards, glancing back to the Eiffel Tower behind him. Her butler shakes his head, before snapping another photo of her. She doesn't matter at all, as She continue to admire the gorgeous Tower.

 

"Yeah~ I think I will like it here." She breathed the fresh air, making her smile undeniably.

 

"But you still need to find your Grandma." said her butler, who already put the dslr on his side. "Let's go?"

 

"Wait." Seohyun suddenly stop her butler before the latter could even step forward towards her. She brought her phone out of her pocket. Yet, before She could even take a picture of the Tower, her eyes bulge in surprise. Her wallpaper has been changed. "how... how did... she..."

 

Her butler got her puzzle, as He proceeds to walk forward and steal a glance at his boss wallpaper. "This girl. How could She take a picture of herself?!"

 

"Oh... " Then Seohyun touched her cheek, remembering the incident.

 

 

Flashback...

 

Opening her eyes, Yoona groan and yawn at the same time. She blinked for a moment, allowing herself to get used to the place. Yeah, She almost forgot, She's on the plane on board for Paris. Slowly, She moved her head slightly above her head. But She gasped, as her sight caught an angel, sleeping so cutely. Her breathing suddenly stopped, as her eyes didn't move. She is fixed to an angel, sleeping. As if her heart beats for the first time, She flushed and flutter, feeling her hot breathing. This could be the first time, She is observing a girl sleeps. 

 

Do I need to explain to you what is love?

 

Yoona, you ditch her? She is seriously waiting for you for like 2 hours.

 

Oh come on, you guys are still 2 hours as a couple, and you are planning to break up with her?

 

I thought you like to see her always? Why are you complaining now?

 

She makes you happy because you guys love to watch movies? That's dating for you? or you just don't know how to define love now?

 

Yoona, She thought you're in love with her because you said you like her.

 

Yoona, Love is like a rosary, full of mysteries... not full of winks, smile, flirty words, and... random kisses. 

 

Yoona, love is a feeling where you can feel your heart beats so special, and the fluttering inside is indiscribable. Where you can't stop staring at her, because you don't want to lose her. Like you've been captured or something. It's not about thinking of Food to eat for your girlfriend. What kind of definition is that?

 

Yoona, you are in love when you can't give yourself a time to breath.

 

Yoona slowly composed herself, as her mind is recalling all the words that Nicole told her. Her eyes are still stuck to the girl, still sleeping.

 

"Wow... what an angel... how... can... you do this... to me?" She uttered, breathlessly. Gulping nervously, She slowly brought her palms in the girl's cheeks. A genuine smile appeared in her face, as She can feel her oh so soft cheeks. Yoona stop to blink once again, as She close her eyes instead, and feel how soft is her skin. She's just a stranger, but why the hell she is feeling so nervous? The last time She remembered, She dated Victoria because the girl likes her, and She likes her as well because She is such a cute girl? 

 

But at this moment, She thinks She had liked the girl because of the feeling She currently experiencing for the first time. Not because of her appearance. It's beyond on that.

 

Opening her eyes once again, She saw watch her still sleeping. Slowly, She started to caress her cheeks. Through her thumb, She also slightly touched her pointy nose. And her pinky lips.

 

"Damn it." She couldn't help and cursed, in a mutter.

 

Looking around the plane, She had a relief to confirm that the butler and some passengers are sleeping peacefully, together with the girl. Glancing back, She slightly moves closer and leaned forward. Her face is inches apart with the young girl's. 

 

This time, Yoona felt her nervousness doubled. Her held over the girl's cheeks slightly shake when the young girl's hot breath is yet again the reason for her to stop to her intention. 

 

Bitting her lip, She decided to take a peck at her cheeks instead. But it's not the same peck, she place her lips in her cheeks for a little longer before She composed herself back. Seohyun slightly move after She had done it, which She find it cute.

 

After a while, She decided not to interfer her anymore and grab her pillows to have her nap.

 

Yet, She wasn't aware as her smile is still visible when She close her eyes.

 

_______________

 

 

A couple of hours later, before boarding, Seohyun had already woke up. She check her time and look over the small window in the side. Her smile soon appeared, once She realized that they're nearing. Clouds can already be seen at an early morning. It's good spring break, She thinks.

 

Turning around, She was startled to see a flight attendant, offering her a trolley of food. Flashing a warm smile, She allow the flight attendant to put carefully the tray in an extended holder. Yet, She realized the doe-eyed in the next seat hasn't even woke up. She thinks She hasn't even eaten for breakfast.

 

"Um, do you have for her too?" So She kindly ask the girl.

 

"Yes. Of course we have." said the girl in response.

 

"I see. Thank you." Once again, She flash a warm smile to the former before She went off. 

 

Reaching for her fork and spoon, She was about to reach for a pancake in her plate using her fork when She felt the girl next to her moved. She got interrupted, where She tilted her head in an instant.

 

Yoona is rubbing her eyes, in her sight. 

 

"Good Morning." Greeting Seohyun, a little reluctant. Yoona's eyes lit up, as her sight caught an angel smiling at her. Without a doubt, She suddenly leaned forward and took a peck at her cheeks. Seohyun gasped in surprised. The butler was about to protest as well, yet, Yoona was fast from running off to the rest room. 

 

"Miss Joohyun are you Okay?" The butler ask, worried.

 

Seohyun was loss of words. Her cheeks has started to reddens, just like a tomato. Placing her palms over her cheeks, "Did... She just kiss me?" She couldn't believe that the doe-eyed's lips once pressed in her cheeks. It was fast and really unexpected.

 

Her butler could only sigh, watching apologetically. 

 

End of Flashback...

 

 

 

"But how did She manage to take a selca of herself?" Seohyun gradually ask her butler, wondering how it happened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SCREEEEECH...

 

"Omo! Yoona! Are you Okay?"

 

"Yeah... I think. Um... I'll call you back." Yoona said breathlessly, ending the call from Nicole. She tossed her phone in the side and gradually step out from the car. She hissed, slapping her forehead in porpose after She found out the cratch in the car door. Bad thing is that, the car that hit it can no longer be found. 

 

Kicking the car door, She has nothing to do anymore. She hop in once again and turned her engine on, speeding up in the process. Reaching for her phone in the next seat, She redial Nicole's number, and continue to converse with her best friend.

 

"So where did we left?"

 

[The gift... you want to gave for your grandpa. Have you thought of it?]

 

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot. So... I need to stop by in a mall first?" Yoona ask, while driving on the way to her hotel. Knowing the road well, She knows where to turn. 

 

[Where does you usually buy gifts?]

 

"Mall?"

 

[Why asking me that non-sense question! Freak!]

 

Yoona giggles. She turned the car to her left, and started to look over the mall She knows just around. "But I have another question... what gift? I know Grandpa's birthday is next week, but there's no time for me to do this, other than today."

 

[Hmm... It's Spring... so... basically just some fresh...]

 

"What about... Fresh Clothes?"

 

[Fresh clothes?]

 

"Hehe... since grandpa likes to dress something new."

 

[Just like your grandmother.]

 

"Yeah... But Grandpa is more than Fashionista."

 

[Oh? So He's more than a terorist fashionista? Than the granddaughter?]

 

Yoona roll her eyes. "Kidding me."

 

[Hahaha! You should know it best, best friend.]

 

"Nicole?"

 

[Hmm?]

 

"How much did my grandma gave you to troll around?"

 

[20 thousand?] Nicole is laughing so hard in the next line.

 

Can't take it, Yoona abruptly ended the call right away. She then stop the car, and pulled over it in front of a mall called Chatêlet-Les-Halles Shopping Center, where She can see a lot of french going in and out. 

 

Checking for her time, "I need two hours to buy." She said, before She left her car in the parking lot, readdy to shop.

 

 

_______________________

 

 

Just like any other places, Yoona can see a lot of stores around, offering luxurious things, such as; jewelries, clothes, shoes, foot wear, and even her favorite, different cars. But as much as She wanted to enjoy touring around first, She needed to visit her grandfather first. Or rather, to have a shower and finally She can go around the place. If She had book a room for herself, She would've showered already. But her grandmother only give her enough money to tour the place and to visit her grandfater, She honestly missed.

 

Yoona is going to be good girl for the day, Yeah, She promised. However, when She caught one asian girl talking to a french men while She is choosing for any clothes, She was disturbed and winked at the girl. The girl also winked with a seductive of her lips. Yoona smirked, flashing a smile to her. Yet, when the french tall guy looked at her place, She immediately looked away and run to the cashier booth.

 

"Phew. That was Hot huh. But her father seemed  hot with his intense stare more." She chuckles quietly to herself. Bringing the tee shirt that She chosed to the cashier, Yoona rummage on her pocket. She took a while for it, as She pulled her phone out first before her purse. Then She gave her bill before she got her purchased. Casually, She put her purse in her pocket again, but as her phone was about to follow... Yoona flash a gentle smile to her wallpaper, reminding herself that She was lucky enough to have seated next to an angel.

 

 

 

Flashback....

 

After reassuring that the girl next to her is no longer in her seat, and her butler had also gone to guard his boss in a rest room, Yoona opened her eyes with a dramatic spread of arms, along with her wide yawn, as if She had fallen asleep for over 2 hours. Looking over behind, She grinned and quietly turned her attention back to the girl’s seat. She can see her book, ‘The Notebook’ along with her personal book over the side. Also, a seemed to be diary was being place in her seat. Moreover, her Smarthphone is being placed just in an arm rest.

 

Having that plan beforehand, Yoona reach for the young girl’s covered phone and flip it open.

 

“Hmm, what’s the combination of it again.” She muttered, remembering what She saw earlier when her angel is unlocking her Smartphone through combination of pattern. She tried for twice, thrice, until 10 times, She still can't get it. "Damn. Think Yoona, think.... think." 

 

Yoona closed her eyes, trying to remember it for the last time. Until when She got it, a smirked formed in her lips. She tried the SH pattern and it work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter