Picture Perfect: Nine

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

keke, I'm back with another update. ^^

welcome new reader, litayyoong ;)

 

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

.::  Real Sweet 3.3  ::..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After like an hour of searching for the lost girl, or rather, for this silly girl, Yoona find herself in front of her. Seohyun is sitting in front of a fish pond, enjoying her time watching the small fish. 

Yoona smile so warmly to her scene. She can see some inocence from her eyes, the way it was staring were like thousands of fireworks are flying. It's as if it was her first time, she can see her also spazzing silently every time the fish would eat her bread. 

Yoona is mesmerized. 

She didn't think twice and capture all the moments through her camera. She did it for 5 times, until she decided to approach her.

 

"I've been searching for you for quite an hour now." She said, sitting next to her. Seohyun stopped from feeding the fish.

 

She looked at Yoona with a glare.  "You."

 

"Hm?" 

 

"I hate you." She pouted. Yoona chuckles softly, watching her pout. She raise her hand, and was about to pinch her cheeks when the latter snapped her hand away. "I said I hate YOU." It was a shout at the end, but Yoona didn't bother and giggle instead.

 

"How cute."

 

Seohyun suddenly got up, placing her two hands over her waist to face her. "I want to ride in a merry go round Yoona!" she firmly said.

 

"Merry go round? Oh, that unicorn?"

 

"YES!" 

 

Yoona got up and grabbed her hand quickly.  "You should've told me." Seohyun let go of her hand somehow. But she didn't bother, instead she is smiling from ear to ear, until they stopped just outside of it. The merry go round is being locked with a gate somehow.

 

"If you want to ride, let me-"

 

"Open it N.O.W."

 

Yoona chuckles, totally knew her being so adorably moody. "Just a minute first." she commanded strongly though. Seohyun pouted and puff her hair. She looked away, avoiding Yoona's stare on her.

 

"Okay. I know I was wrong. The girl-"

 

"No need to explain. You bring me here just to see you work. I almost thought we are on a date. I expect too high." Seohyun mumbles on her own, which stops Yoona on her sentence. The deer scoffs out from disbelieve. But she actually like it.

 

"Aigoo. We are still on a date baby. It's just that... you know. Hehe" She grins, poking at the girl's shoulder.

 

"Then you shouldn't have brought that girl here!" said Seohyun as a matter of fact.She's still not staring at her.

 

Yoona smile at Seohyun's admission. She bit her lower lip, reaches for the girl's hand, but the girl would certainly snap her hand away. She groans silently, but couldn't longer pursue even further, as her eyes caught some cute stuffs just across them. She grins, then look back at the younger. Still Seohyun is not bothering her.

So she decided to left silently for a while, then went back with a bunny headband, she put in Seohyun’s head. The latter got startled, pulling off the headband right away.

 

“Yah! what is this?” Seohyun questioned it. Yoona also has hers, showing it to her in proud.

 

“Couple headband. Hm?” she eventually captured Seohyun’s frown face yet again. Seohyun puff her hair, as she put it back on again. Then turned her attention to the merry go around. Yoona can see it, she’s really eager to ride them.

 

“Just wait for a moment, Okay?”

 

“Aren’t we wasting time?”

 

“Nope. We have all night here, baby. And oh! about Tiffany.”

 

“Don’t mention her name.” Seohyun glared back at Yoona. The deer pouted, then zip through her finger. “Good.” Said Seohyun, before she looked away again.

 

Yoona sigh, watching how stubborn is this little actress. She attempted to hold her hand again, but still she won’t barge.

 

“Fine. Let’s ride now.” So she can only allow her. Seohyun brightly smiled hearing her. She quickly give Yoona an attention again, wiggling her eyebrows, as if waiting for her cue to enter the ride.

 

“Aish! I feel like spoiling my own child here.” Yoona mumbles before she left her for a little moment, then went back with a girl to open the gate for the merry go around. Seohyun happily escape inside, pulling Yoona too. They ride soon in the merry go around, with Yoona riding another unicorn behind the actress.

 

That moment on, Yoona couldn’t believe her eyes.

 

“Weeee!!!! Thank You Yoona!!!” Seohyun literally scream out from her joy. Her two hands were even on the air, as the ride goes around and around, then the unicorn will move from up and down.

 

Yoona wanted to enjoy it too, but when her mind strikes about her project. She gradually took her dslr in her neck, and started to capture all the actress’ screaming of joy. It made her smile from time to time. It was like another perfect opportunity to capture every moment of her smile, her pout, her bright eyes and of course, her scream of joy. This actress she uses to see on tv, crying for every dramas is basically a girl with lots of smiles. It’s one perfect moment she has ever seen.

 

With more clicks for another 15 minutes, the ride has finally ended. Seohyun and her left the ride smiling from ear to ear. Yoona is the happiest girl, just by watching how happy did the actress went for a merry go around. After the ride, she was so overwhelmed when the young actress clings to her arm right away.

 

“So what’s next?” Yoona scoffs, hearing another request.

 

“Aren’t you hungry baby? I’m already hungry.”

 

Seohyun quickly let go of Yoona’s arm. “But I’m not yet done Yoona!” just to complain, even stomping her feet.

 

“Um, O-okay. Wait, I’ll see what kind of ride is next.” Yoona pulled the younger immediately, to a map being place just by the side. Seohyun copied her movement, as they started to search.

 

“Oh! I want to ride a kiddie bumpy car, Yoona. Can we do it?” again, Seohyun is showing her interest so brightly, pleading to Yoona almost immediately.


“Aren’t you just old enough?” Yoona giggles, finding it adorable instead.

 

“Wae? Did they place a notice that old are not allowed?” Seohyun said as a matter of fact.

 

“Hmm, I bet yes?”

 

“Aish! You are just making excuses. Come now!” Got annoyed, Seohyun didn’t let Yoona to say something anything. It was her turn to drag her to another ride, while Yoona is simply smiling from ear to ear. She was more than happy as it was her turn to be held. The young actress is jut unstoppable though. 

 

"I almost thought I have my younger cousin next to me." She thought, got reminded by her little cousin.

 

 

------------------------------------------

 

 

Arriving at the place, the actress and the photographer were almost like a lost child. They immediately rode their own car respectively, and started to bump their car from left to right in a big rounded road. However, Seohyun has been just too slow.

 If Yoona would avoid Seohyun’s attempt to bump in hers, she would scream and plead Yoona to just stay. But Yoona is not going to let it that way. She will stick her tongue out playfully, while she constantly avoids every Seohyun’s attempt.

 

“Yah! Im Yoona stop!” Seohyun is certainly not enjoying Yoona’s avoidance. Well, the deer is just too good at driving that she would miss her car.

 

“Yah! Seo Joohyun! You’re slow! How can you bump in my car? Slow girl. Tsk,tsk.” Yoona giggles. She is ahead her, teasing her girl.

 

Seohyun gritted her teeth, as she moves her car again through her steering wheel. Yoona is quick, turning her car in the right side, that made her trapped however, coz Seohyun suddenly turns her car on her left side, bumping it on purpose to Yoona.

 

“Well, well, got you! Hahaha!” Seohyun victoriously laugh, for Yoona’s amuse. The deer is quick to move her car again, escaping from Seohyun’s car that smoothly.

 

“Aish! Yah! Come back here!” Seohyun shouted, certainly losing her voice already. Yoona keeps on escaping no matter how much she tried to trap her. The deer is quick and fast, how can she stop her though?

 

“Baby! Why so slow? You can’t win if you keep on being so slow.” Yoona chuckles, still couldn’t be stop. Her determination to give the young actress an annoyance had gone up, as she finds herself enjoying every moment with her yet again.

 

Seohyun pouted, speeding up her car towards Yoona. The deer quickly move. But to her dismay, the girl’s car is approaching so fast, which made her shock as it crashed her car too hard. She almost lost her balance even. Thankfully and she was on a seatbelt. She hisses and glared to the girl deathly. Seohyun however showed her tongue playfully, as she acclaimed her victory with an imaginary confetti she put on herself. Yoona laughs, couldn’t believe her antics.

 

“Yah! where’s the trophy?” Yoona teases.

 

“Buy me, then.”

 

“Eh?” However, only to be requested again. Seohyun reverse her car, all the way to the exit.

 

“Yah! Are you kidding me?” Yoona followed her.

 

Getting up from her seat, Seohyun pulled herself up immediately, then placed her hands over her waist, waiting for Yoona to do the same too. Soon, Yoona stopped in front of her, “Buy me a trophy Yoona.” just so she can request it again.

 

“Wae? It’s not a serious game, baby~” Yoona declines.

 

Seohyun had suddenly smirked. “Then I’m going home now.” She attempted to step out, however, the deer is quick from stopping her.

 

“No! Let’s do another ride instead.” Yoona simply said, then drag her out. Seohyun just seemed, doesn’t bother. She just let Yoona drag her for yet another ride.

 

 

------------------------------------------------

 

 

2 or 3 hours, Yoona can’t count how many hours they’ve been into rides. Most were like for kids, she mostly has fun. Coz if it was for old, she would eventually stop her from going on another ride. She totally enjoys the ride. Seohyun on the other hand is not just enjoying it, she enjoyed it to the fullest where almost every time so, she would beg for more fun. If it wasn’t for her hungry stomach, she would’ve continued for the big rides.

However, there’s always an end for every fun.

Both are smiling but certainly had a good fun, when they sat on a bench viewing the ferries wheel ahead them. Yoona bought foods for them again. They’re sharing one big banana shake, while they have their respective chicken sandwich.

 

“Baby, had so much fun.” Yoona said, breaking their silence while still eating.

 

“Obviously.” Seohyun just giggle, doing the same.

 

“No really. This isn’t really the first time, but this is the most enjoyable date. The last time, it’s with mom and father, but it was only a few rides.” Yoona further utters. This time, she face the huge ferries wheel before them. She suddenly fell into silence, as she smiled to herself.

 

“Yah! Yoona, can I have a sip on my banana shake?” But she got interrupted right away, as Seohyun nudge her in the side. She look back to a thirsty girl, and give the thing. Seohyun simply take it, and started to sip it while Yoona stared back again to their front, somehow serious on her own. She didn’t notice, Seohyun has already notice her sudden silent, and literally raise a brow.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter