My Bride 12

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

12 | Caught pt. 2

 

 

 

Flashback...

 

Sooyoung is pulling the tan girl with her - to have some talk or clarification, after she witnessed the kiss that happened a couple of minutes ago. It confused her because out of a sudden, Yuri acted like that as if she doesn't care what's around her. As if she was Seohyun's fiancee. Plus, Yoona was there. She thought she's making such a big mistake.

 

As they arrive in their room, she quickly shut the door and locked it, making sure that no one from the Villa will hear the words she is about to ask to her.

 

"What was that? Why did you kiss Seohyun? And take note, Yoona was there! Yoona was there, Yuri." She exclaimed, couldn't control her emotions.

 

Yuri who stood in front of the taller girl snickered. Sooyoung's reaction is just amusing. "Of course I know our Yoong was there. That's why I did it." she was so confident with her words.

 

"Huh?" Sooyoung's didn't get it.

 

Yuri crossed her arms. "I intended it. I kissed Seohyun so Yoona would feel jealous. That's only the deal of it."

 

"Omo! what?!" 

 

"Well, after I've learned Yoona ask our friend about getting official - I thought I could do something about it." the tan girl informed truthfully. 

 

"W-wait... Yoona ask Seohyun to be official with her?" Sooyoung was a bit surprised, didn't expect it. "How so?"

 

"Seohyun told me herself. However, this deer... she wasn't sure. I mean if she really like Seohyun more than just a friend. So I thought I could help our friend with Yoona. But... did Yoona actually reacted when she saw? I didn't see it well."

 

Sooyoung nod her head in understand. "No wonder... but Of course you wouldn't see her reaction coz you are kissing Seohyun. She was a bit jealous... Only that, she quickly went back to her room." 

 

Yuri uncross her arms and walk to the couch, flopping there consequently.

 

"But hold on." Sooyoung immediately followed. "You are just only doing this because you want to help Yoona realize her feelings, right? Not like you love Seohyun or you have something for her?"

 

Yuri smirked meaningfully to Sooyoung. 

 

"Yah! I'm serious!" which never failed for the taller girl got annoy and smacked her shoulder. Yuri chuckled at her. "Tell me you are not!"

 

Yuri sighed. "Nope. I don't have. Haven't I mentioned? I prefer loving myself! I just really care for Seohyun's heart. You know how much she waited for Yoona to confess and now the deer is like so dumb giving her hopes like she's owning this."

 

"I thought you just suddenly felt something." Sooyoung sighed, relieved.

 

"Gosh! If I do have? I have ask her be my girlfriend already! Come to think of it. Huh?!" Yuri stated, as she pat the girl's shoulder lightly and got up. She then headed to her bed. But before she could even reach it, Sooyoung blocked her to have a follow up question.

 

"Why don't we make a bet again? I mean, since Yoona seems to be slowly realizing her feelings... let's have a bet."

 

Yuri thought for a moment but eventually accepted brightly. "Yeah sure. What was it?"

 

With a bounce to Yuri's bed, Sooyoung spoke. "Let's bet if it's going to be before or after. Yoonhyun will get official before the wedding or after the wedding. What do you think?" her eyes just sparkled in interest.

 

"Hmm, that seems legit. I bet for before." Yuri quickly place her bet. "For one million won, I bet for before wedding. Yoonhyun will get official before the wedding"

 

Sooyoung groaned. "Ugh! That's what I am betting too!" as she spat, smacking the mattress whilst sending the tan girl a playful glare.

 

"Hehe, sorry. I just can't give it to you, right away. So you are placing the bet after wedding" Yuri stretch her right hand out, allowing the other girl to lock the deal.

 

Though hesitant, the tall shikshin can't complain and held Yuri's hand. "Fine. It's a deal. I'm betting for one million won as well." and somehow got a little hope. "I'm sure of it. They're getting official after the wedding."

 

"You pray for that, Soo." 

 

"Yeah, no need coz it will come true." Sooyoung had a smirk in her face. "And I'm going to get your one million Yul."

 

"Very well said." Yuri snickered, pulling back from the hand shake.

 

 

End of Flashback....

 

 

As if it was the time to realize everything, Yuri's head turned to Sooyoung and smirk to her, meaningfully. The tall shikshin quickly looked away, resuming on her food, avoiding Yuri's stares. However, since she couldn't reveal the bet, Yuri just ignore Sooyoung first and then suddenly,

 

"HOORAY FOR THE WORLD! YOONHYUN IS REAL!!!" she celebrated without hesitations. Then she rushes to Yoona and give her a tight back hug. "Congrats Yoong! You're finally a human." joke her, earning a glare from the latter. She kissed her cheeks and let go of the hug hastily. "Kidding. But serious.... Congratulations. You deserve to be happy. And Seohyun deserve to be happy too, right Hyun?" without any minding of it, she dance dorkily. She move straight to Sooyoung and teasingly dance behind her.

 

Yoona and Seohyun mentally face palm in embarrassment. Especially now, the photographer and some staffs are watching the tan girl celebrating without them knowing the reason.

 

"I'm so broke now." Sooyoung mumbled all to herself, as she can see her bank account empty in the coming of days. She sighed, staring blankly to her food. Yuri can still be seen around her, singing and dancing like she mean to victory. So regretful - She shouldn't have ask Yoona about their status.

 

"Alright, stop that Miss Yuri-ssi. Let's move on for the next photo shoot."

 

Yuri just abruptly stop dancing, turned her attention to their photographer together with the others.

 

"I-I... thought the kissing in the rain is the last scene?" surprised, Seohyun speak for the rest.

 

"Well, this is the bonus part I am talking about. Let's pack now. We are doing this at the seaside." The photographer announces, clapping his hands consequently.

 

All of them took their time to realized the things before they complied and began heading to the seaside.

 

 

 

____________________________

 

 

 

It took an hour, but they arrived in the place safe and sound nonetheless. And the moment they arrived, the photographer's staff never wasted even a single second and prepared the things from lenses to lights until the couple cued the photographer for their preparation as well.

 

There stood -hand in hand - Yoona and Seohyun, just in their casual attire. Just like the other wardrobe they wore the same color of white. 

 

"So all you girls need to do is simple. Walk, hand in hand. Smile to one another. Kiss and etch. Just as long you'll give me a happy couple. Is that clear?" The photographer instructed firmly, in which Yoona and Seohyun agreed by showing a dork thumbs up.

 

Right then, they were signal and they start to walk barefooted on its white sand. While walking and the photographer is doing his job behind them, the couple decided to have some small talk again, while they keep on swinging their intertwined hands.

 

"What do you think of Yuri's reaction earlier?" It was a prompt question Yoona wanted to do ever since they traveled. But since she had a nap, she didn't get to have a chance. And now can be a chance.

 

"I've seen how happy she was."

 

"Me too. I'm glad to see her happy. I thought she won't."

 

Sensing the seriousness of the tone on Yoona's voice, Seohyun let out a sigh. "You do know she always wish for happiness for us, right?"

 

"I do."

 

"Then don't bother it anymore. Don't think she likes me, because I know she doesn't. It was only a mistake." The couple stop for a while as the photographer rushes to the front then signal them again to continue walking. Only this time, they talk throughout now, as they need to smile to look so happy in the camera.

 

"After this, we'll have fun." Yoona muttered softly, as they smiled to the sea on the side.

 

Click.

 

"What are you planning?" Seohyun wrapped her arm to Yoona's arm, as if like staring in daze to the horizon. 

 

Click.

 

Yoona smiled brightly, as she their walk. "Honeymoon?"

 

Click.

 

"... " Seohyun doesn't what to say. Instead, she eyed Yoona and the girl also turned to her. Both smiled and giggle afterwards.

 

"Um, Yoong... wrap your other arm to Seohyun's shoulders." The Photographer once again instructed them.

 

Complying right away, Yoona wrapped her right arm to her girl's shoulders. Seohyun on the other hand had her left to the doe-eyed's waist and held her.

 

"That's good." The photographer praised and just signal them to continue.

 

Both girls were pressed together as they keep their walk on the sand. And with this new instructions, the two seemed to have the same thoughts as they looked down and play with the sand while they keep on walking. Their lovely smiles can be also seen right here and there until the photographer once again pause them and instructed another thing.

 

"In the count of three... two, one... jump." 

 

The couple jump so high with their hands still clutch. 

 

"One more time. But wacky this time."

 

"Wait, wacky? I don't know how to do that." Seohyun joke, even though she and Yoona just jump with their mouth widely opened. The photographer ask them to do it until she was satisfied and chuckle at them.

 

"Now, this is the best part. Soo, can you handle it to me?"

 

"Yes." Sooyoung who has been following from behind the photographer immediately rushes to the front and handed the doe-eyed a beach ball.

 

"I bet you girls know how to use it, right? Now play." The photographer signal.

 

Yoona smirked. Instead of passing it to Seohyun, she playfully throw the ball to the girl's stomach - hitting it there. Seohyun didn't see it coming and dropped on her knees, dramatically groain in pain. 

 

"Omo! s-sorry. I thought-" Yoona didn't even let her words finish when she was answered by the girl's revenge. The ball hit her stomach as well, but not really that hard. Chuckling, she quickly picked up the ball and attempted to hit Seohyun again, but the latter runs away. "Yah! Comeback here!" she chases her right away. She hit her back. Yet, the young dj was fast enough and throw the ball to Yoona once again. In conclusion, instead of playing volleyball or anything, they end up chasing around, taking revenge from here and there. Laughter can be heard around the seashore.

 

The photographer was suppose to scold the two girls because it wasn't she wanted for them to do was convinced to capture it - since their smiles and laughs seemed more natural when they play like that.

 

 

 

____________________________

 

 

 

 

[ 2 hours later - Mall ]

 

 

"So it happened last night? Wow! that's... Wow!" Sooyoung who had her pause celebration earlier because of Yuri, couldn't hold it and really wanted to know the details. Especially now that Yuri had behave and Yoona is leading them to their walk inside the mall. She can't let it pass that the younger is walking with her.

 

Seeing how much Sooyoung's eyes sparkled when she told her when it happened, Seohyun giggle. "You're so cute, Soo. That was only simple. We are just in the pool."

 

"Yah! That's so romantic if you may want to ask!"

 

"Chincha?" Seohyun brightly replied. "I thought it was boring. You know since it happened so late and all."

 

"So late or not, it's still romantic."

 

"You look so bright." The young dj blurted amusingly.

 

"Hehe, Just really happy about this news. Imagine? You've been wishing this for four years then out of a sudden... it's happening now. Isn't that cool? Oh gosh, like Yuri said, I feel like throwing myself to the roof as well." Sooyoung replied with such beam. Thus, the thought of her bank account just hurt her secretly too.

 

"Thanks for your support. You and Yuri are always been there for us." said Seohyun, grateful.

 

"No problem. You know how much I love you girls. But don't forget to share some more details later, okay? Because right now, my focus is for the dresses." Sooyoung winked at the younger girl before she excitedly rushes inside a boutique. 

 

Yuri and Yoona who were walking ahead them stopped and turned to the young dj. Their faces looked so amuse after what they saw. Seohyun smiled back and gradually hook her arms with Yoona as they walked inside the same shop the tall shikshin did earlier. The tan girl can't be happy enough, staring with a big smile to the couple, ahead her.

 

So I don't need to make her feel jealous anymore... but wait, Yoong jealous is fun to see. Hehe. In Yuri's thoughts, capturing the moment with her smartphone.

 

30 minutes later, As the girls are busy looking around for dresses, one of them give up; took her seat in one of the bench massaging her head and her legs. Yuri never missed the action and seated next to the other girl.

 

"Sup? Why are you suddenly giving up?" A wide grin plastered across Yuri's face, knowing it always that the doe-eyed is never been good in shopping. Especially when it comes to dresses. Well, she herself is.

 

"I feel like my head will give up sooner or later if I keep on following Seohyun. Aigoo, she's too girly, don't you know that?" complian was all over Yoona's face. 

 

"For almost three years now that I know Seohyun, I just know this." Yuri sarcastically answered with a giggle.

 

Yoona rolled her eyes back, as she sighed afterwards. "I always hated this part."

 

"Why don't you choose for your dress now?" 

 

"You are lucky and you have bought yours already." 

 

"Choosing a simple suit is always easy, Yoong. Tsk,tsk." 

 

"I should also do the same."

 

"Then do it."

 

"But I couldn't just choose without Seohyun's suggestions. You know that girl has the best taste." Yoona wouldn't like actually of wasting time and start for her search of suit too, but damn, she knows Seohyun would like to suggest. So yes, she wanted to wait for her until the girl will finish hers before she can do the same.

 

"Well, something that is usual." Yuri mumbled, almost forgetting that the two is not best friends.

 

"Wait. Can I ask you something?" Yoona made a turn to face the tan girl next to her. "What's up with you recently? I feel like you are annoying me." she's serious about it, Yuri is trying to hit with her girl.

 

"If you want to know why I've been keeping myself close with your ex best friend, then allow me to tell you honestly - I always care for Seohyun's feelings. That's it." Yuri smiled so meaningfully to the other girl, whose reaction has an obvious puzzle face. She giggle and looked away from her. "But I wanna make some agreement Yoona."

 

The doe-eyed beauty can't believe what she's hearing. "An agreement? Who do-"

 

"You maybe the best friend or anything but I am also Seohyun's friend. And if... just if... you are going to hurt her, I will be your number one enemy Yoong. So better back off when that time comes. Which I hope won't happen." Yuri slowly once again make an eye-contact with the other girl. This time, the latter is staring at her seriously. Maybe because of her mood as well. "I know you too well, so better don't create any stuff that would hurt her."

 

Yoona looked away. "I don't know why you are doing this... but if you only care as a friend for Seohyun, then so be it. I know I won't ever hurt her. Mark my word." she feels like pressure after uttering those words.

 

"That's great to hear, Yoong. I'll look forward to it."

 

"You should also consider Sooyoung if you care for her, though."

 

Yuri amusingly smiled. "Of course, I always do. It's just that - I don't have nothing to worry when it comes to her. But when-"

 

"Okay, I don't need to hear it Yul."

 

The tan girl was a bit quite, feeling like she needed to because of the tone of the voice she's hearing from an Im player. Usually, when this girl next to her would date someone, she will just say 'Yeah~ I don't need to do it. It was just for fun.' which she always think she would never be serious when it comes to dating anyone. Does Yoona really realized her love for her best friend? She think so. "So you really have realized you love her more than just a friend? That You love her romantically?"

 

Yoona didn't say something, but she nodded nonetheless.

 

The tan girl however doesn't like the answer. "Then I would assume you said you love her?" and somehow felt like she wanted to confirm it that Yoona is sure with her feelings. 

 

"Are you sure you are hearing yourself?" Yoona give her a look like she had sin.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter