Never Been Kissed 29

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No more punch, just love. 

 

 

 

 

Is she alright, now?

 

I don't know.

 

Damn, She is not answering.

 

Can you check on the tracker?

 

Yeah sure.

 

Blah... blah....

 

Yoona opened her eyes slowly, hearing all the faint voices around her. She gently blink and blink, as she wander cautiously to her surroundings. "Where... where... am I?" came her soft voice, while mind is still processing her environment; White ceiling, bright lights, tables and monitors. Taking her gazes down, she was surprised to see an ice pack, on her lap - that dropped from above. Then she realized, it came from her forehead, as she can slowly feel coldness above. She rubbed her forehead and the tip of her nose, easing the pain thoroughly. "Ugh, why am I feeling this way?" Gently, she rose from her seat, but only to be pushed back by an unknown person. Yoona looked at her with a weird expressions.

 

"Are you okay, Yoona?" the girl asked her.

 

"Who are you?" ask her, confusedly. "Where am I?" she couldn't help it and be frightened. She hasn't seen this face, base on her memory.

 

But instead of answering her, the girl crossed her arms and looked at her like she did a sin. She turned away and wander the room again. 

 

"This place... I-I... feel like I'm in somebody's secret organization... or... "

 

She heard the girl snickered and she looked back, still confused. "Am I kidnapped?" and it did, she's really getting the vibe. Then it's not only her, a guy appeared from behind, greeting her with a warm smile and just walked away. 

 

"You are not kidnap... but you are... if you want to believe." the girl giggles and reach down to pick up the ice pack, gently put it back on her forehead. She almost scream in pain when the coldness hit her skin. 

 

"See, you're not okay. That swell on your forehead is still so fresh."

 

Yoona squinted her eyes. "So... I'm in the hospital?" as she guessed.

 

The girl chuckles softly, patting her cheeks gently. Much to her surprise, her seat suddenly shriek and almost dropped on the floor. Then she realized, the leather seat is apparently an adjustable one, which maybe a bed for her now.

 

"Relax...and just enjoy the video you are about to see. Okay?"

 

With that said, the girl left her with a gentle kiss on her cheeks. Yoona froze, but still manage to sigh. As much as she wanted to move, she couldn't either. Both of her hands are being tied. 

 

"Press it woonie."

 

Woonie? Yoona's eyebrows raised, hearing the girl from earlier. Yet, she couldn't say anything anymore when suddenly, bright lights flashes before her eyes. Yoona thought she's like in a movie cinema. Only that, there's no more seat, other than those leather chairs over the side. But those were for those monitors.

 

The video started with an introduction, Yoona doesn't even know them. But it made a sense when they started to involve names, such that, Seohyun's real profile.

 

In the video, she can see an eye-smiled guy and the same girl earlier. Their conversation goes like;

 

"Real name, Seo Joohyun."

 

"25" That blonde added.

 

"She's the youngest of the two children of Mr. and Mrs. Seo."

 

"Of course."

 

"She graduated Magna Laude at Dongguk University and got her Master just a piece of cake."

 

"Being the smarta**, she quickly had her first job... at SONE Times Journalism."

 

"Thus, only as a copy editor because of some unknown reason I don't either know."

 

"You're the editor in chief Woonie."

 

"Yeah, Hehe. But moving on - Yes, she's a copy editor for about 2 years. Yet, now, she's now a real writer and her first article was published a month ago, which gains popularity all over South Korea. High School Kids Nowadays. That's her story that went viral. Well, thanks Gwangju High School."

 

"Forget about her achievement. Let's move on to her character."

 

"Oh, she's really such a hardworking girl."

 

"She only left the office if everyone is already out."

 

"She also can clean the entire building without someone's help."

 

"But other than that... "

 

"She's a trouble maker."

 

"Yeah."

 

"But we love her."

 

"Totally."

 

The video went black and another video flashes. This time, it made Yoona smile, watching herself in the prom with Seohyun on her side. She felt that ticklish sensation over her stomach again and again. It's just really an amazing night, but it ended with a bomb - after Taecyeon actually revealed Seohyun's real identity to the School. That part, Yoona got a little tug in her heart, but it faded right away when she realized what's now. It's not yet too late for her part, she believe so.

 

However, her eyes widened incredulously when the last scene appeared to be her, kissing Seohyun while she's sleeping in the car. The video was paused with her lips and Seohyun's, too intimate.

 

"That's... "

 

The same girl walked to her and introduce herself.

 

"I'm Kim Hyoyeon, copy editor and our editor in chief assistant."

 

"And I'm Jinwoon, the editor in chief." the other guy emerge behind Hyo. But Yoona couldn't still understand, as she only looked at them, confused. The two of them, then make a way for the huge screen to be seen.

 

"As what you've seen... these are file videos we've recorded during our office mate's undercover. And this part here is the reason why Seohyun just hardly punch you to your face." Jinwoon explained, as he crossed his arms.

 

Yoona paused, processing the words that she learned from the guy standing by the side. Once she had got the idea, she slapped her forehead mentally.

 

"Seohyun, she's the reason why I'm here?"

 

"You got it." Jinwoon and Hyo said together.

 

"So I'm not in a secret organization or in a hospital? I'm in your office?"

 

"Correct." Again, Jinwoon and Hyo chorused.

 

Yoona slowly nodded her head, as she understand now the scenario. "That makes a sense. B-But... "

 

"Oh, you are in our Show Room, where we monitor every undercover report from our writer-reporter." Jinwoon explained further. "See, we're just like some agents or something." heck, he giggles, proudly.

 

Yoona once again nodded her head. "But I have one question."

 

"Hm?"

 

"Why am I tied?"

 

"Oh well, we haven't done it. Hyo adjust the seat."

 

"Sure." Hyo briskly move forward and leaned down to pulled the chair up, now in it's normal seat. Jinwoon then brought out her phone and ask Yoona put her head low.

 

"What? why?" Yoona confusedly ask.

 

"Just do it." Jinwoon firmly stated.

 

"You'll see later." Hyo added. "So just comply."

 

Weird. In Yoona's thoughts, but she lowered her head nontheless. A bright light just seemingly flashes the moment she did. She looked up and frowned when Jinwoon showed his phone screen. "Kidnapped?"

 

"Yes. And we'll send this to Seohyun." Jinwoon snickered as he press send.

 

"Only one million ransom?" Hyo couldn't believe Jinwoon is so cheap. Too late, Jinwoon had sent it. 

 

"Um but wait, what do you mean about the video? I mean, I don't understand why Seohyun punch me." Yoona voice out, hoping the last piece of the puzzle in her brain will be completed.

 

"Oh, the kiss. Can't you see?"

 

"Ugh, of course, I am seeing it. But I don't understand why?" Yoona groaned, frustratingly.

 

Jinwoon and Hyo exchange gazes and back to Yoona.

 

"You stole her first kiss." Hyo muttered, simply.

 

"Stole - Oh! Her first kiss?" Literally, Yoona exclaimed, didn't expect it. "Are you serious? Her first kiss?"

 

"Ya! She's still a ! Why? How does she looked like for you?"

 

Yoona chuckled awkwardly. "I-I... thought she's not some - I mean, she really hasn't fall to someone? well except for me." she seriously thought Seohyun had already been into a relationship. Since the latter seemed expert about it.

 

"It's obviously her First kiss. Of course she hasn't! You Babo!"

 

"Oh, that's so cool." a big grin just plastered in Yoona's face, feeling so special at the moment. Oh well, Seohyun has been so innocent though.

 

"What's so cool about that? You just stole her first kiss without her knowledge." Jinwoon spatted.

 

"Plus, she had been dreaming to kiss someone in a romantic place not in some parking lot inside the car. Not to mention, you enjoyed it well." Hyo also added, slightly mad for the doe-eyed.

 

"And for your information, she's mad about it."

 

"Obviously, Woonie."

 

"Yeah." Jinwoon scratch the back of his neck, obviously seeing Yoona's face with a big swell on her forehead.

 

Yoona smiled to the two and - "Can you guys untie me? This actually doesn't necessary." awkwardly requested.

 

Jinwoon was about to comply when he heard his phone beeps, he opened the message first. Yet, it only made him chuckles. He consequently showed it to Yoona and the latter widened her eyes.

 

"What? Gosh! Seohyun is indeed declaring a war." Hyoyeon as laugh along with Jinwoon.

 

"Ya! Just untie me now! I'm calling her!"

 

Complying, Jinwoon untie the rope in Yoona's wrist and handed his phone. Yoona didn't wasted time and call Seohyun the younger one.

 

 

 

___________________________

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun is in the middle of the road, carefully driving but at the same time, still can't get over that Yoona had kissed her a long time ago. What frustrates her, she wasn't aware of it. She's sleeping and Yoona is enjoying it so much. That's why she has no hesitations and just punched her.  

 

"Who does she think to kiss me like that? And in the car? Pfft. I'm not going to get easy on her." mumbles her, really, really, mad. If there's someone she should kiss, of course it's Yoong, but she shouldn't be selfish. Especially not in a freaking parking lot. Her dream kiss just got to be so ordinary. "But wait, I think that wasn't a real kiss. Oh well, she's still a thief." 

 

Suddenly, her phone beeps. She cautiously pulled over her car in front of the building of her apartment before she turned her attention to the message. But instead of a simple text message, she was surprised to see an image. And it's not just anyone. It's Yoona, being tied to her seat. A text was also can be read. They're asking her for a one million dollars as a ransom.

 

"What on earth is in their mind?" She chuckles, as she can't help and really amuse. But no, she won't be buy. So she hastily replied to the image Jinwoon sent to her.

 

to Jinwoon:

 

Just kill that theif - I don't mind Woonie.

 

After sending, she securely put her phone back to the pocket of her jacket. She the engine and drive off. Heading to the building's parking lot. Arriving, she pulled over and unbuckle her seat belt. Just then, she heard her phone ringing this time. But before she answered it, she step out from the car locked it securely before heading to the elevator and answered the call.

 

[So you don't care for me anymore?]

 

"Huh? Who's this?" Thought it could be Jinwoon, it turns out a familiar voice but she couldn't figure yet.

 

[Ugh! It's Yoona! Ya! Take back what you just sent! I'm upset!]

 

Seohyun raised an eyebrow. "Yoona?"

 

[Who else?]

 

"Oh! How are you?" Seohyun grinned inwardly. As if she didn't punch her a couple of hours ago.

 

[How am I doing? Ask yourself! Why do you have to do that to me? I was so serious, then you have to ruin the entire scene. How could-]

 

"You sounded so mad. What have I done?" she cheekily replied back, playing along.

 

There was some groan on the next line before it was cut short instantly. Seohyun giggles, totally amuse. "That's for kissing me without my permission. I hate you." She put her phone back to her pocket and waited for the elevator to arrive on her floor. Thus, she realized something. "Wait, why is she here? Isn't she suppose to be in Jeju at this time around?" She seriously shook her head. "No. No. No. It wasn't Yoona. Oh, but I just punch her. So it's her. Ugh, she's really going to get it from me if she hurt So eun."

 

Ding~

 

Stepping out of the elevator, Seohyun headed to her apartment right away. She made a series of punch on her passcode before getting inside. She eventually kicked her shoe off and tossed her jacket on the couch before proceeding to the kitchen.

 

"But... why though? I thought it's a one week of break? It's still four days ever since they started. Hmm, something is wrong." mumbles her before she put the edge of the glass of water to her lips and drank her water. In the corner of her eyes, she noticed a post it message. She casually took it and read the message.

 

Hey hyun! the moment you are reading this, I and Kris already left for Japan.

It's only three days of trip though, then we'll be back.

I can't wait to hear all your stories once I got back ^.~

Take care of the apartment.

                                                                               - Luna -

 

Sticking it back to the refrigerator, she turned and put the glass on the sink. "If she's here, then I guess, she and So eun has some problem? Or... they must be fighting again? No way. How could that be? Yoona is so stupid to even follow me here just to tell me that they're fighting again. Ugh, I can't think any reasons why she's here." she tremendously wail, as she her back again and left to go upstairs. But even before she could reach her room, she heard a knocking of door. She just retreated and check on her monitor to see who is on the door. When she confirmed it's just Soyou, she excitedly open the door for her.

 

"Kyaaa~ I miss you Yoongie~" Seohyun welcomed the kitten with an open arms.

 

"You don't miss me?" Soyou, one of her best friends sulk, showing her pouting face.

 

Seohyun chuckled. "Of course I do. I'm sorry if I'm bothering you with Yoongie though."

 

"No prob. Yoongie is such a good kitten. You should be proud."

 

"Aww, you are behave Yoongie? That's my girl." Seohyun cutely giggle, rubbing the head of the kitten.

 

"Well, that's just why I'm here. I'll see you again tomorrow?"

 

"N-No. I shouldn't be bothering you anymore. I'll take care of Yoongie from now on." Seohyun quickly decline, knowing that her life would be the office and at home again. Just like the usual. 

 

"Oh, I thought you'll be busy?"

 

"Well, that was the last time." Seohyun shrug her shoulders. "Right now, I don't think I am. So yeah, Thanks for taking care of my Yoongie."

 

"Nah, It's nothing. I'm leaving now."

 

"Jalga~ Auntie Soyou." Seohyun hold the feet of Yoongie and make it wave like it's saying goodbye.

 

"Jalga~" Soyou also wave, as she turned and leave peacefully.

 

Making sure that her friend is already out of the sight, Seohyun hastily went back her apartment. Not missing on locking the door before proceeding to her room. She put Yoongie on her mattress and comfortably dropped her body next to her.

 

"Aigoo, Yoongie. I'm sorry if I'm not really taking care of you recently. Your mother is mending her heart first." Seohyun let out a tired sighed. She turned to face Yoongie on her right. "But it looked like it'll be us only from now on. Hm? But damn, your other mother is so bad - she stole your mother's first kiss. Aish! I'm seriously not going to forgive her." rubbing the kitten's head, she proceeds, "But... ugh... how does it feels like? I mean... being kissed? You know, I really haven't kissed someone. Aigoo, I'm so poor." she lowly sighed, then leaned forward to kiss Yoongie on her head.

 

"Be back." hastily, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter