Picture Perfect: Fourteen

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

the response was really nice to read. keke.

thanks for all the comments. ^^

@eka318@Keinohrhasen @yoonpair@RF_Shipper@Kiddo13@LegendaryShipper@queerrr@rainbee@yoong19@litayyoong@lidia_tuiink@EvelynYH

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Necklace

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one can compare how much Seohyun is having the stress at the moment. She's in the next seat, with her girlfriend, Yoona. The only difference is, she isn't talking, neither, look at her side. 

It feels like, they're strangers once again. One driver, and the other is the passenger.

 

But yet, she tried to reach out for her.

 

Only to fail her attempt.

 

Yoona, she's the more focus on driving her back to the filming site, which is quite disappointing.

 

She was hurt. Definitely hurt. And she was confused why Yoona is hurting her, like she have sinned.

 

Does it matter?

 

Yes. 

 

Seohyun definitely wanted to know more the reasons behind Yoona's behavior. But the fact that she's quite, she remains quite about it. Instead, she wanted to explain her part.

 

"Yoona, I was busy with works. I hope you did understand that. At least, that part, you understand why I didn't make it. If I can just cancel the filming right away, I would've done it. But... it's not like I can do it easily. I'm not the director, nor the producer. Yes, it was mistaken, as I decided to turn my phone off, but it was because I wanted to focus on my work, so that I can finish it early. But it wasn't I expect as Its hard even to act, thinking that I might disappoint you from what I did." 

 

Seohyun timidly said, to herself more specifically. She wanted to say more words, but the pain wasn't helping her out. She shut once again, looking out over the window, as the dsarkness in the road keeps her company.

 

Yoona, she didn't answer. She heard it, but she was not in the mood. Her main goal for the night is to drop her girlfriend in her work. The least she can do, to avoid her heart ache.

 

The car was silent. Only their smooth breathing can be heard. Nevertheless, both are hurting from the way it turns out. 

 

This is not really right. This is totally, my fault. Seohyun thought.

 

I can still bear this. And so as Yoona have thought in her mind.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

In a short while, they arrived at the filming site. Still, quite.

 

Yoona never opened the door for Seohyun, she remained in her seat, waiting for Seohyun to leave the car. Seohyun however, stayed for a while. She glances at Yoona, hoping the latter would speak up. But she never said anything.

 

"Let's talk, before I could leave." She tried to talk to her.

 

Yoona gripped in her steering wheel, didn't respond.

 

Upon receiving the same treatment, Seohyun sigh heavily. She push herself up, and leaned forward to kiss Yoona's cheeks. "I love you." she whispers, before she decided to turn back and step out from the car.

 

Soon she was out, she felt like thousands of nails dig into her heart when the car left, speedily. She clutches into her chest, holding her aching heart. As the car disappears into the horizon, one single tear drops in Seohyun's left eye. She gradually wiped it off, and decided to walk back to the house, where the filming is taking place.

 

"Finally you're back." Manager Oppa greeted her.

 

Seohyun smiled, fakely. "Yes. But I'm tired, let's finish this early." she said, as she passes at her manager. The latter follows, inside the house.

 

 

----------------------------------------

 

 

"Yoona... are you okay? You look like… umm… a lost deer. "

 

The next day, Yoona worked in her studio, can't able to respond with Yuri's question. She is… spacing out, staring so timidly in Seohyun's photo in her laptop. Instead, she keeps on drinking her coffee, not minding the person before her.

 

Yuri blinks several times, before she got the idea. Her friend, is not just tired in her eyes, she is also... "Broken hearted, are we?"

 

Yoona sigh. “I’m not. Why would I?”

 

Yuri grins. She knew too well, as she pointed behind them. Yoona look at her, following her finger. She rose only her brow, having met by Seohyun’s presence.

 

“Your girlfriend has been in the studio for a photo shoot, but you guys never talked. The worse, you are not doing the part as a photographer, instead, you give it to Sooyoung. Wow. Now I don’t think you are not broken hearted, you are also dead.” Yuri said as a matter of fact.

 

Yoona looked away. She looks back to the laptop that was constantly showing different poses of Seohyun, and sipping with her own coffee.

 

“Tsk,tsk,tsk. Look at this deer. Did you ever think I don’t know?”

 

“Stop it right there, Yuri.”

 

Yuri got up and sat next to her friend. She grabs her neck and her chin so that she’ll see Seohyun nearby. “Watch her. Look how gorgeous is your girlfriend. You will regret if you don’t make a move.” Yuri whispers.

 

“I have my reasons Yuri.” Yoona still so act so cold. She pried Yuri’s arms away from her and concentrate once again to the photos. Yuri sigh, rolling her eyes. She put her hands up in defeat, and sat acsross once again to her best friend.

 

 “What reason you are talking about then?” Yuri is curious.

 

Yoona sigh. She put back her cup of coffee in the coffee table and glances a little to her girlfriend, before she returned her attention to Yuri. “I did not win last night, hear me?”

 

“Hmm? What’s the connection about that?”

 

“I—It was the first time.“ Yoona hissed, quite hesitating with her words.

 

“Then?”

 

“And the fact that she didn’t call me, really upsets me.” Yoona whispers, still can’t be stopped from hissing. She couldn’t really bring herself to talk with her girlfriend. At least, for now.

 

“Well, you know she was busy.”

 

Yoona scoffs in sarcasm. “Even so. She would’ve thought about me. That someone is waiting for any response. But she never did.”

 

“Yoona it’s just a small mistake, can’t you forgive her?!” Yuri defended.

 

Yoona rolled her eyes out of annoyance. “I am not mad to behold! I’m just upset… and I couldn’t brag to talk with her. I don’t like to see her, or even to talk with her. I’m still so… aish!” she groans and looked away, reaching for her cup once again. She keeps on sighing, avoiding Yuri’s eyes.

 

“oh well, you are upset, but there’s something more in your eyes that I can totally spot. Was it… about the competition as well?” Yuri guesses. She knows Yoona ever since, and the mention of the competition surely has a say too. “You lost the game last night, is it just me or… “

 

Yoona stopped Yuri from talking, just by staring up towards her again. “You know me.”

 

“Yes. I definitely know you.” Yuri said seriously. “But blaming—“

 

“I am not blaming her. I’m just ashamed of myself. I thought I can win i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter