Foolish Heart 13

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Game of Love 5.5

Chaperon

 

 

***********************      

It's an 8 feet deep of water, which consider as one of the deepest swimming pool in Seo Resort, at least. But to Yoona, Victoria, Amber and Seohyun, it's chicken. They stood in line at the edge of the pool, starting with Yoona, Seohyun in her right side, following is Amber then Victoria as the last contender. Yoona in her shorts and sleeveless only, while Victoria is on her two pieces of swim suit. Amber on the other hand chooses her swimming trunks that fit her body well. Likewise, Seohyun is wearing a two pieces of white swim suit.

 

 It's suppose to be Jessica and Krystal as well, but for some unknown reason, both don't want to join the game.

 

"Guys, kindly turn on your back?" Instructed Yuri, as she prepared herself to throw the coins in the water.

 

Obediently, the participants of the game their back. Yuri took that as a cue and throw the two coins randomly far away from her, and the other is just nearby she, Jessica and Krystal are standing.

 

After tossing it, Yuri turned to the participants. "You guys can turn to me now." she said.

 

One by one, they turned.

 

"At the count of 3... 2... 1. Go!" Yuri announces.

 

With Yuri's cue, all of them dive into the 8 foot swimming pool. With that also, Yuri, Jessica, and Krystal all seated on the beach benches that was in the side. There are three of it, which is enough for them.

 

"Do you think Yoona and Seohyun will find it faster?" asked Jessica, giving her girlfriend a glass of water. The latter, has been sweating for a while now because of the hot weather. 

 

Yuri took the glass from Jessica's grasp. "They will. I've seen both of them... swimming the other time. Seohyun is skilful when it comes to that. Although Yoona is not really sure to be good on this, I don't think she will allow Amber or Victoria to win in this competition." she had a smirked right across her face.

 

"Yes? Do you know something unnie?" Krystal furrows her eyebrows, after she noticed Yuri's smirk. 

 

"Hehe... I told Yoona secretly earlier if she'll win this, It's going to be an amazing horseback riding." Yuri snickered.

 

"Chincha?" 

 

Yuri turned to her girlfriend and pinch her cheeks. "Chincha."

 

"Whoa~ so if Yoona unnie will win, something will happen again?"

 

"Something happen?" Not fully aware, Yuri can't get what Krystal is implying.

 

Jessica snickers and save her girlfriend. "Actually, Babe... our game last night was a success."

 

"Oh, Really?" Yuri has a big smile, as she turned to Jessica again, who is in her right while Krystal is in the left. "How did it happen?”

 

"You know when we saw Amber did not went go to her room? That was when she knew Yoona and Seohyun are doing something in the room she shared with Seohyun? The wine was pretty effective, Babe. They can't stop the urge and even corrupted Krystal, here." Jessica giggles afterwards.

 

Krystal blushed and couldn't comment.

 

"Wow. I should use that also for us, Babe." Yuri chuckles earning a slap on her arm from her girlfriend.

 

"I'm Okay without it, Babe."

 

"Unnie. Stop it." Krystal can't help and complain, as she covered her ears. Yuri, and Jessica both giggles seeing her complain while blushing.

 

"Don't worry, nothing will happen like that anymore, Krys!" Jessica teases. To which, Krystal just ignore and regretted that she thought about that. 

 

"This is Yoona unnie's fault, though. Aish! I hate this. Let's just put some music." Krystal literally whined,  as she grab her phone in the side and put her earpieces, so she could put it in her ears. Yet, Yuri got up from her seat and pulled it off. She got startled. "Unnie why-"

 

"Share the music, will you." Yuri said.

 

"Umm, O-okay." Krystal obediently started the music through her phone. By this time, she shared it to her unnies. The song soon is filling up the entire place, in the tune of 5 Second of Summer's 'She looks So perfect'.

 

       

 

 

Yuri suddenly get up and sings the song, with an invisble guitar in her two hands. Jessica and Krystal were smiling to the tan girl's antics.

   

 

................    

 

Under the water, Yoona is trying her best to find the freaking coin. She is holding her breath, while she keeps on scanning the sorroundings. Not too far, she can see Victoria doing the same thing. Amber on the hand went up to catch her breath. A moment later, she saw Seohyun approaching her side. The latter smiled upon seeing her but quickly ignore as she focus on searching for the coin. That made Yoona do her task. She went up fro a brief moment to catch her breath and vice once again.  

 

"That was Yoona, Victoria and Amber, who went up to catch their breath."     "A few moments before Seohyun unnie also did her turn." Krystal added, as she beam. "Unnie is like a fish eh? She can breath like forever?"         "That's why I'm pretty sure Seohyun can find the coin faster than the others." Jessica also shows her proud of the maknae, which made Yuri to show a thumbs up.       "I hope Yoona unnie will find the other one." pouted Krystal, hoping the doe-eyed would be the partner of her sister.       "Let's pray on that." Jessica suddenly being creepy and shows a candle light through her phone screen. Krystal grimaced at her actions.       "Eew Unnie. I should just get another ice cream for us." But then, Krystal left almost immediately. She's been thinking of another round of ice cream, since the weather is unexpectedly hot.       Yuri and Jessica chuckles, watching the youngest Seo's retreating back. They soon settle down again to the folded benches and watch as every now and then, Yoona and Amber are showing their heads to catch their breaths and dive again. It was Victoria and Seohyun who were unexpectedly skillful when it comes to holding breath for a long time.  

 

  ........................

 

     

For the 2nd time, Seohyun brought her head up to catch a lot of breaths. She spotted Yuri and Jessica in the side, but she didn't pay attention and dive once again. It was her 2nd time to do such a  thing while the rest have constantly done it. Yes, she can surely hold her breath for a long time. But she still couldn’t find one coin. She knows its not sure that important, but to be able to have a break seem to matter for her.

Seohyun is doing her best. She, search for it in every corner of the pool. Her two hands are even touching the tiles already, while she continues to swim, to search for it. Until one thing had passed through her fingers, Seohyun turned her head to the right. Her eyes widened as she caught it there, the coin, resting in the corner of the pool. Without any further ado, she uses her arms and her legs so she could swim towards the coin. Her hand extended, reaching for it closer... closer and closer. Until it's only an inch, she suddenly loses her breath. Seohyun quickly went up high, so fast and took a lot of deep breaths. She noticed, it wasn't only her who is catching her breath, Amber, Yoona, and Victoria are all doing the same. They're too far away from her, since the pool is big enough.

 

 

"Have you guys found it?" Yoona yelled out which surely catches all their attention, especially for Seohyun. Yet, she didn't want to spoil it. Instead of answering Yoona's question from afar, she took the deepest breath and dive once again.

 

 

Yoona, Victoria and Amber all dived once again. Yet, not even half of a minute, Seohyun went up, holding up the coin she got. Yuri, and Jessica quickly rushes to her and was beaming in high.

 

 

"I knew it."

 

"Well, I'm just lucky." said Seohyun, as she swims at the edge  of pool, towards Yuri and Jessica's place. The couple gives her a hand, which she gladly took and help herself up.

 

Standing finally on her feet, Seohyun held out the coin to Jessica. Yuri placed a bathrobe on her shoulders and give her a pat on her shoulders for a job well done.

 

"What... about the rest?" asked Seohyun, while she panted to catch her breath. She noticed, it was her who had found the first coin.

 

Jessica shrugged her shoulders. "It looks like Yoona is having difficulties, Hyun. She keeps on going up to breath. Not even a minute that passed, she would do the same thing."

 

"Is she Okay?"

 

"It's not only her. Amber and Victoria seem to do than Yoona." Yuri shared also her observation

 

"Well then, who wants you to win, Hyun? Or rather, who wants you to be your date?" Jessica grinned, teasingly to the young girl.

 

Seohyun shrugged her shoulders. "I don't want to expect but... It would be great if... Yoona?"

 

"And why?" Yuri can't help and smile at Seohyun's direct answer.

 

"Um... " Seohyun bit her button lip, regretting what she had utter. "I-I.... just want to talk to her personally. Don't get me wrong, Yuri unnie!" she whined, slapping the tan girl's arm lightly, which cause for Yulsic couple to giggle at her cute reaction.

 

"You just want Yoona to be always by your side, no?" Jessica teases, poking at Seohyun's arm.

 

"No!" Seohyun stomp her feet, denying. "I AM NOT UNNIE!"

 

"HAHA.... or You want to confess already?" Yuri supported, earning another slapped from the young girl. 

 

Can't take it any longer, "You guys... Aish! Seriously!" Seohyun stomped her feet and walked away frustratingly. Yuri, and Jessica both laughs at her reaction. They laugh even more when they noticed her red ears, indicating how flustered she was.

 

"Don't worry! No one will disturb the two of YOU! We'll be just in the side, WATCHING! " Yuri yelled while laughing heartily together with her blonde girlfriend.

 

After a while, Yuri, and Jessica stop their laughs and sigh as they turned their gazes to the pool. There, they find how much the three are doing still their efforts. Victoria suddenly showed up and was frustrated, slapping the water furiously. And she screams, stunning Yuri and Jessica. But then, she dives again. Amber and Yoona also shows up, but only to catch their breaths.

 

"15 minutes had passed." Jessica can't help and noticed. No one has found the 2nd coin yet.

 

Glancing to Seohyun, Yuri pulled a smile when she saw the latter is talking with her sister, with full of laughter. "I wonder what they're talking about?"

 

Jessica follows where her girlfriend is staring. "Don't tell me... "

 

"Hmm?"

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun and Krystal are currently laughing because of what Krystal had shown to her sister. It's basically a picture of Sunny on twitter, posing like a superman with an apple on while she's carrying Sooyoung on her back, posing like a Spiderman as well. The Seo sisters can't contain their selves and really laugh out loud. Especially that, Krystal commented on it, saying,

 

         

After a while, both girls stop from laughing as they enjoyed the new dessert that arrives right on time. 

 

"Unnie, why didn't we took a selfie again? Let's copy Sooyoung Unnie and Sunny unnie." Krystal suggested, wearing a grin in her face. If it's always sns, she's the queen of it.

 

"N-No. You're just going to embarrass yourself." Seohyun said, taking her phone back as she quickly put it in the pocket of her bathrobe. 

 

"Yah! Unnie, I was the one who brought that here. You should-"

 

"No." Seohyun strongly disapprove, preventing her sister's hand from pulling it off from her pocket. She slapped her sister's hand away. The younger pouted and attempted to grab it again, yet this time, she got up from her seat and distance herself from her sister.

 

"Why don't you take your own selfie?" 

 

Krystal puffs an annoying air, defeated. "Fine. I'll just take some pictures with my cam." she reach for her dslr and quickly captured her pudding oreo, rather than a selfie.

 

"Go spam your instagram with that, then." Seohyun smiled at her sister's antics. She sat back on the bench and continue to enjoy her pudding.

 

"Unnie, I was wondering if we can spend Summer, after this."Krystal casually asked, while she took a lot of pictures in different angle of her dessert.

 

"I don't think I can. After this, I have another schedule until the end of this, before summer will kick off. Then in summer, I need to go to Jeju for another project." said Seohyun, while her eyes were to pool, waiting for any moment that one of Yoona, Amber and Victoria will finally find the coin. From afar, she can see Yuri, and Jessica, waiting as well. 

 

"Aww... that's sad to know. I thought we can spend the summer together." Krystal had a pout on her face. She put her dslr down and turned her attention, now back to the competition going on. She frowned when she is currently seeing Victoria, angrily slapping the water here and there. "Whoa~ Is she that desperate?"

 

"No. She just wanted to win." Seohyun giggles, find it cute to see Victoria groaning and complaining that she can't find it yet. "Wait... I'll see them closer." she get on her feet and approach Yuri and Jessica in the side. Krystal followed after.

 

With that also, one girl went up from the water, putting her right hand in the air, while holding the coin. Yuri, Jessica, Seohyun and Krystal all widened their eyes when they realized it was...

 

"Yes! I got it!" Amber, celebrated the moment she found the coin. Victoria also shows herself, glaring towards the young girl. All of them didn't react well, except for one person.

 

"w-wait... where's Yoona?!" Seohyun quickly noticed, the deer hasn't shown herself. Yuri, Jessica, Krystal and Victoria quickly scan the wide pool, but only to see nothing. Seohyun's instinct makes her move so fast, as she dive to the pool.

 

All of them was surprised, but at the same time, worried.

 

"Unnie, don't tell me Yoona Unnie has drown?"

 

"I don't think so, Krystal." Jessica said, trembling at the same time.

 

Before they knew it, Seohyun showed up and was carrying Yoona in her arms. The deer was coughing so hard, indicating that she is suffocating. Seohyun carried her all the way to the edge and pushed her up, where Yuri quickly alerted and pulled Yoona off of the water. Yuri then crouched down and ask the deer if she's Okay. Yet, Yoona continue to cough, while clutching on her left leg. That didn't missed Seohyun's eyes.

 

"Cramps?" Seohyun panicked. She quickly pulled herself up and check on her leg. She absentmindly presses her thumb on the latter's leg.

 

"Ahh!!! That hurts!!!" Yoona scream in pain. Krystal, and the rest made a bitter reaction after the doe-eyed scream. They can only watch her in pain, while Seohyun do her best.

 

"I'm-I'm sorry. I'll be gentle now." Seohyun wasted no time and places Yoona's leg on her lap, as she sat in the ground significantly. Gently, she gives it a massage.

 

"S-Slowly... Hyun." Yoona's expressions were bitter, while she tries her best to relax from the touch of the younger. She keeps her eyes shut, while she busied herself breathing heavily in and out.

 

Holding their breath, Krystal keep her two palms clasp, hoping that at any moment, Yoona will be Okay. Victoria from behind, set aside her jealousy and was waiting for the deer's recovery too. Amber, who found the 2nd coin as almost the same—holding the coin tightly on her palms. Yulsic were watching in the side as well, advising Yoona to keep her calm and relax her legs.

 

Seohyun, who was more than worried is doing all her best, massaging the part where Yoona was holding a while ago. She can't help and feel her sweats running down from her forehead since it's hot, and surely, her surroundings is quiet. She keeps her pace, slow and gentle for the past 2 minutes. Usually, she knows, cramps lasted 10 minutes, or so. So she didn't stop when she felt Yoona is already showing her calm face. She knows it was there.

 

"Unnie, why don't we ask a doctor? Or what?" asked Krystal, innocently.

 

"No It's Okay. I think it's getting back to shape now." Yuri said, as she saw Yoona slowly smiled to Krystal's question.

 

A few moments later, Yoona finally move her right leg slowly, showing and indicating that it’s now Okay. Seohyun momentarily sighed in relief and satisfied with what she has done. All of them, who were watching the scene all smiled to the doe-eyed girl, who had a big smile and big, Thank You to her ex lover.

 

“You almost kill the hell out of me from worrying with you. Don’t you think it was easy? Aigoo, but glad you are Okay, now.” Seohyun said as a matter of fact.

 

"Well, Thank You again." Yoona sincerely said. Seohyun flashes her a big smile as well before She held out her hand together with Yuri and pulled her over to stand on her feet.

 

“Unnie! You also scared me.” Krystal said, shamelessly. Yet, it was true.

 

“A li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter