My Bride 19

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

19 | Mister President

 

 

 

 

"I'd like to order a piece of black forest... and Iced caffe americano. Um, kindly also bring a tap water? I just got out from a quick jog before heading here. Hope you don't mind." Daniel said, still putting his best smile.

 

Seohyun also smiled. "I was about to ask you about that. I'll take your order now." then took the menu and bowed to the said costumer. Yoona also did with her. Yet, she quickly snatch the menu and took Seohyun's hand to dragged her to the counter.

 

"What's up with you?" Seohyun confusedly ask.

 

"That costumer is too handsome." Yoona said, obviously doesn't like what she saw.

 

"What?"

 

Yoona ignored Seohyun's questioning stare. "He ordered black forest and iced caffe americano." Instead, she told Yuri, then grabbed the pitcher of water and a glass. Without giving her fiancée a chance to say something, she went to approach their costumer and give the tap water the costumer asked.

 

Seohyun scoffed out of disbelieve. "She's not jealous, right Yuri?"

 

"I honestly thought she wanted to be the barista that's why her outfits are like that. What's happening to her? Tsk,tsk." Yuri shake her head slowly, while she's making the iced caffe americano their costumer was asking.

 

"Aigoo, such a deer." Instead of Yoona, Seohyun took the favor and brought the black forest to a small plate and put the fork besides it. Before she could go back to their costumer, Yoona went back, placing the pitcher on her hand and got the piece of cake from her grasp -- immediately going back to their costumer's table. 

 

Yuri turned to Seohyun, handing their costumer's other order. "Make sure you are the one giving it." she said, as the girl took the cup.

 

Yoona was seemed fast -- almost got the tray, heck Seohyun quickly ignored and walked passed at her. She turned, agape. "What? I was just helping her."

 

"Yoona, there's another order here. I don't think I could handle making it on my own. Come out here!" Yuri called out, asking the doe-eyed to help her before she planned to follow her fiancée again.

 

The addressed doe-eyed girl quietly sighed, turning around to face Yuri. "How'd you find the costumer?"

 

"Handsome? Wae?" Yuri chuckled. She throws the apron to Yoona, who caught it on time and approached her. Yet, the doe-eyed girl's eyes was still on her fiancee. But good thing she wasn't on that costumer's table now. Seohyun is taking an order from another table. Then that guy, currently busy with something on his laptop.

 

"Tch, I've seen how Seohyun got all shy when she approached him. And you know what? I'm sure of it... she's liking that guy." Yoona stated, sighing. She wore the apron on her neck and proceeds to take the order Sooyoung was giving. The latter only told her two cups off cappuccino, then she went to Yuri's side, ushering her to do the order with her.

 

"How sure are you that Seohyun like the costumer? It was the very first time she met him. Aigoo, you're seriously adorable Yoona." commented Yuri, while she do the order. 

 

Yoona is also doing the same thing. "I know it if she likes or admire someone." she said, very confident.

 

"Yeah, I almost forgot you are best friend with her before this happens. But Yoona, you see how she's in love with you. You need to let it loose you know."

 

"I just don't like it if she stares to other person with such admiration on her eyes. I don't like it. Okay?" Yoona irritably replied to Yuri. She her back, carefully walking towards the counter and give it to Sooyoung. 


"Yoona, that only means you like her to be always by your side." Sooyoung smiled to the deer with such tease.

 

"Or Soo... that's hashtag #YoongJealous." said Yuri in addition, as she also give the cup of cappuccino to Sooyoung's tray. The deer looked at them with a cute glare from left to right. Both girls mischievously smiled at her instead. She literally whined as she admits it.

 

"Fine! I'm jealous! But that's because I just love her! I just love my fiancée!!!" she her back and march to the coffee maker, just to hide the blush on her cheeks. 

 

Yuri and Sooyoung made another Hi-5 in victory. Yoona hastily covered her ears in both hands, doesn't like the chuckle she can heard from her friends. 

 

Seohyun on the other hand approached them again to the counter, handing another order to Yuri. She noticed Yoona is not facing their way, she raised her brows.

 

"Come closer." said Yuri, signaling the younger girl through her finger. 

 

Curious, Seohyun willingly move closer and leaned forward to Yuri so the girl could whisper to her something that made her lips pulled upward, forming a wide smile. She glances at the deer, and called out - "Yah! Nippy!"

 

Yoona turned around automatically. "Wae? You are calling me?" grinning widely to the youngest.

 

"You. There's another order." Seohyun said, sending Yoona some flying kiss before she walked away. Yuri chuckles, patting Yoona's shoulders before going to the machine again and do another order.

 

"Aish!" Yoona hissed, following the tan girl's work without anymore complains.

 

 

 

 

 

[Lunch Time]

 

 

Seohyun was still busy taking orders from left to right when she suddenly heard a very familiar voice calling out for her. She tilt her head, finding Mister Henney is calling out for her. 

 

"Me?" She innocently pointed herself, not really believing yet.

                                                                                                          

"Yes. Can I ask you for a favor?" He asked, loud enough.

 

Seohyun turned to the counter, catching Yoona and Yuri is unaware. Both girls are happily chatting around while they also enjoy making some of the costumer's orders. She then noticed Sooyoung approached the counter and handed another order to them. The cafe has been so busy ever since they were opened. She has no complains, somehow. 

 

Going back to Mister Henney, the latter is still staring at her, hoping she would approach him. Without any doubts, she approached him, as she was ask for.

 

Mister Henney got up from his seat and pulled the chair across him. Seohyun was a bit surprised. "Um, what is this?" she pushed the chair back.

 

"It's lunch time. I mean, I basically don't eat alone. But since you are the only one I could ask for... would you join me? If that's not bothering you?" Mister Henney got a little hesitant, realizing that the girl is working in the cafe. He almost forgot about it.

 

Seohyun was slightly agape. She slightly turned to the counter and find their manager is encouraging her to go and accompany him. 

 

"I ask your manager, earlier." Mister Henney explained.

 

"Oh... but... " Seohyun couldn't seem to reply well.

 

"Please? You don't have to eat with me if you don't like to. I just don’t like being alone while eating." Seohyun purse her lips briefly before nodding in agreement. Mister Henney didn't wasted time and pulled the chair again. The younger girl said her thanks and sat down. 

 

"Hold on, I'll get my lunch." without letting the girl's reply, Mister Henney hurriedly rushes outside and went to his car. Seohyun raised her brows as she can see him through the glass walls. When the latter went back, she smiled in admiration -- Daniel has his lunch box on his hand. She thought it is something like an ordered food. 

 

"Mom's lunch box." Mister Henney said with a shy smile.

 

"It's cool." Seohyun smiled back, but with a biting of lips, finding it really cute. His lunch box is a keroro one, who wouldn't be cute enough for that? 

 

"My Mom always does this for me every time I go to work. I have nothing to do. Um... do you want some?"

 

Seohyun wave her hand frantically. "N-No. No. No. It's Okay. I'm okay watching you."

 

"You're so adorable." Mister Henney praised, as he find himself staring charmingly back to the other girl. "I like your smile... they're so sweet every time you do so. They're like... some sort of a smiley? It's cute."

 

"Ne? Uh.... T-Thank you." Seohyun quickly looked away from his gazes -- a bit uncomfortable with the way he smiled at her. She sighed in relief when he didn't say anything anymore and just started to eat his lunch. Slightly glance to the corner; she widened her eyes upon catching Yoona sending a glare to her. Yuri and Sooyoung are just encouraging her to continue what she's doing. But when she looked back at Yoona, the girl is signing her a - 'You Dead' through her neck. Then a sign of 'I'm watching you'. She quietly giggle -- finding it adorable for her. She sticks her tongue out and her attention back to the handsome man before her.

 

"By the way, how old are you?"

 

Seohyun almost choke on her saliva upon hearing such question. Just when she turned to him. "I'm... I'm 25 years old. H-How about you?" that even made her stammers. But damn, she liked to know his age too. And of course, to learn that apparently, there's someone who is watching over her. It's fun to see Yoona being jealous all over.

 

"Oh, you're younger. Well it's obvious. But yes... I'm older. I'm 29 years old."

 

"Shut up." Seohyun had a quiet gasp. "You look younger with your age." 

 

Daniel chuckles - almost spitting his food from his mouth. "Seriously?"

 

"Serious. You look... Um, young." Seohyun's cheeks just turned a shade of pink, realizing her words. She was sure embarrassed. Especially now, the handsome guy is looking so amuse at her. 

 

"Thank You, then." Daniel answered, a bit flushing as well. Yoona on the side, couldn't take it and wanted to rush on their table -- Yet Yuri and Sooyoung were fast enough to grabbed her on her waist, stopping her right on an instant.

 

Seohyun who is unaware of her fiancee behind, shyly tuck her hair again behind her ear. She is really speechless now. 

 

"So what do you do?" Thus, Daniel continued the conversation. "I mean... besides this."

 

"I'm... " Seohyun was a bit hesitant. Yet, she slowly turned to look at him. "I'm a DJ. Well, honestly not a waiter. I was only asked by my Grandma." 

 

"I knew it." 

 

"You do?"

 

Daniel pointed to briefly behind her, which she followed. "That girl on the counter. I recognized her."

 

"Huh?! So... you..." Seohyun couldn't continue her words. She was a bit confused.

 

"She's a famous director. Was she?" Daniel said casually. "So I assume you girls are not some sort of baristas or waitresses.

 

Seohyun blink for a couple of times. "What do you do actually?"

 

"I... Um, just see for yourself." The addressed guy reached for his laptop, opening it and turned it to face the other girl. Seohyun's eyes slightly got blinded by his wallpaper, but she read the company loud enough to make him chuckle again.

 

"A High Music Company?" Seohyun's voice just Hi-Pitch. "You're the president?"

 

Daniel hurriedly covered the younger girl's mouth. "Shshshs... don't say it. I don't want others to know." He said in a whisper. Seohyun nodded slowly, pulling the guy's hand off of her.

 

"N-No wonder you know her. It must be your company she had work with" Seohyuh sighed. She recalled her fiancée had worked with a music label company a couple of months ago.

                                               

"Yup. That was 2 months ago... In Seoul. So you guys are originally from Seoul, am I right?"

 

"Yes." Seohyun nodded to confirm. "But why is... "

 

"Maldives is not that mainstream country so we decided to build the company here while we do music in Seoul. Basically, just to prevent any media to get too close with our songs." Daniel explained knowingly. 

 

"I see... to prevent it from getting hack." Seohyun also know better. Being a DJ just really made her learn a lot of things - including in the music industry and entertainment.

 

"Exactly." Daniel giggled.

 

Seohyun's smile is from east to west, once again feeling giddy when the guy giggle that cutely. She doesn't know a guy like him still exists. She quietly looked away again and turned to look at her fiancée. This time, she saw the girl is showing a paper. A bold text was on it, saying, 'The lunch is over. You haven't even eaten, baby ^_~' 

 

Daniel didn't miss the text on the paper as well. And that made him realized something. "She's your girlfriend or... fiancée?" asked him, a bit curious.

 

Seohyun's head abruptly turned to the man before her. "Ne?" surprised with the sudden question.

 

"I see that you are wearing a ring. I bet you guys are an item?" Daniel's face didn't even frown upon learning this. He was all still smiling to the girl while taking a gulp on his tap water.

 

"Yeah, Uh... just got engage." Seohyun proudly stared at the ring on her finger. "I got engage by an idiot director." she added, couldn't believe she was.

 

"Well, that's... Congratulations! You know, not all relationship would end like that. I myself was... but that was a long time ago." Daniel had a little pout - saddened by his fate on love.

 

"Omo. I'm sorry to hear that." Seohyun felt sadden.

 

"Nah, It's Okay. I've move on. Everybody has their own decisions of life. My priorities now are my family and this business."

 

Seohyun pursed her lips and sighed. "It must be a little hard to move on."

 

"Not exactly. But wait, how long you and her dating before... " Daniel didn't even continue his words when he noticed at the corner of his eyes, the young director is now approaching their table. "I think you should go. Your girlfriend is coming. I'm finished with my lunch, anyway."

 

Seohyun smiled sheepishly. "Yeah, I guess so." and get up on her seat. She bowed in respect and turned ready to leave when she find Yoona was already standing so close to her. She hastily grabbed her hand and dragged her back to the counter - where her other friends are waiting. 

 

Daniel who find himself alone again, sighed -- grabbed his laptop and continue on his work. But can't help it and would glance to Seohyun. "Kyeopta." He softly uttered to himself, before he fully put his attention on his work.

 

 

 

 

 

"Here." Yoona didn't lose the chance and shared the tuna sandwich to her fiancée she has been eager to give. Now that she's back with her, having lunch, it's her turn to make her girl happy. The younger girl took the sandwich, but staring at her with such amuse on her face. "Wae? You don't like that? Give that back." Yoona was about to grab the sandwich but the latter quickly bite on it, causing for her to scoff. "I seriously don't read you now."

 

"Thank you." Seohyun put on an aegyo voice in attempt to please her fiancée.

 

But Yoona sighed and ignored her aegyo. She eat her own sandwich rather, without looking at her. Seohyun moves closer, put her sandwich back to the plate and wrapped her arms around the girl's waist. Then she put her chin on top of her shoulders, looking at the girl on the eyes. "Come on, baby... that was only to accompany him. Don't sulk there. Pweaaseee... " she had her aegyo voice again, earning Yoona's rolling of eyes.

 

"I'm not sulking. I just don't like it when you were all shy around him, it made me think that you like him." Yoona pouted, staring into her fiancée’s eyes intently at the same time.

 

"Aigoo, it's because he's cute." reasoned Seohyun.

 

"And I'm not cute?"

 

"You're cuter, Ya know." 

 

Yoona grinned. "So you like me more?"

 

"Who am I engage with?" Seohyun dared to question.

 

"Me."

 

"Then I like you more. Tch, such an easy question." The young dj shake her head lightly, as she unwrap her arms to her fiancée’s waist and took her sandwich back -- having her bite consequently. The deer giggled and happily took her a bite of her own sandwich as well. She couldn't help but stared back to her fiancée, and admire her beauty once again.

 

"You like the-"

 

"He knows you, baby." Seohyun interrupted, suddenly thought of that handsome president again.

 

"Huh?" Yoona's eyebrows ceased in confusion. "What do you... mean he knows me?"

 

"You don't remember him? He's the president of High Music Company."

 

"High Music?" Yoona felt familiar with the company name. "Have I worked with them?" Yet, she couldn't yet figure it out if she had.

 

Seohyun reached for a glass of orange juice on the table and have some few drinks before answering back. "He said He had work with you 2 months ago. You don't remember? How come I remember?"

 

"I think I've heard that... But I don't quite sure if it's High Music. Well I guess I've worked with them - It's just that... I don't really stay in touch with Music Producers. You know I'm more on advertising and movies." Yoona explained her side, casually. 

 

"I see." Seohyun nodded. "That's make sense." understanding it well.

 

"Weird. He still remembers me but I don't?"

 

"You are just too into your work that you don't recognize all of your clients. But damn, he's too handsome, baby. You don't even remember a single detail?" Seohyun chuckled, amusingly.

 

Yoona sent her fiancée a knowing glare -- Seohyun stick her tongue out and resume on her sandwich again. That made the deer rolled her eyes back.

 

"Just don't get too near with him. We don't know him well." said Yoona, reminding her fiancée firmly.

 

"Okay, Boss."

 

The deer smiled in victory. "So It's my turn to be the boss?" but her smile turned into a smirk. The other girl gently pushed her lightly through her shoulder, which made her giggle again. "I'm going to call you, Nippy?"

 

"Do you want me to change the date of our wedding?" Seohyun threatened with her cute glare.

 

"Nope."

 

"Then don't you dare call me your nickname!" stated firmly, by the boss. 

 

Yoona gulped nervously, feeling her arms cold one more time. "O-Okay." she stuttered.

 

"That's my girl." said Seohyun, softly now. She flashes a sweet smile to the deer, and then the latter also smiled at he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter