Love Language 26

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

An Invitation

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yoo-Yoona?” Tiffany’s eyes just doubled, upon seeing two girls, on top of the bed, whilst, it’s Yoona and the other girl is straddling her lap.

 

“T-Tiffany?” Almost at the same time, Yoona and Seohyun move away from each other. Seohyun jump off of the bed, especially and immediately had her head low, as her ears are so red, with what just happened.

 

“What are you doing here?!” Yoona hissed, as she slowly approaches Tiffany, who is still in shock.”Yah! wake up!” she intentionally snapped a finger to Tiffany’s face. Consequently, Tiffany blinks her eyes a couple of times before she looked at Yoona and the girl from behind.

 

Tiffany scoffed out of disbelief. “So she’s the girl the whole campus is talking about? You have brought her, already here? wow! Yoo-“

 

“Then what is it to you? She’s my girlfriend after all. It should be you who is not in this house.” Yoona cut Tiffany’s words. Seohyun, who is immobile from behind, can only wait for a moment Yoona will approach her. She’s too embarrassed to look at the girl, she knew very well, the fiancé of her girlfriend.

 

“Oh well, this isn’t my house, of course. But I have to remind you, Yoona. I am the person your father is trusting to marry you. So I have the rights to enter and exit this house. And Yes, I am here to invite you to my birthday party. Your father will also be there… so… I hope you could come.” Tiffany’s voice in her last words softened, as she thought of her birthday today.

 

Yoona sighed, after Tiffany’s words. “But… I don’t think I could.”

 

“Well if you want, you can bring her. If your father had already known her, then it’s alright. But I have to remind you again… you should behave. The boards will also be attending and they knew we are engaged. You don’t want your family to be in trouble, right?”

 

“Birthday party?”

 

“Yes. It’s my birthday today.” Tiffany smiled, brightly to Yoona. Glad that Yoona’s features have calmed already. She can see it through, she’s thinking about it. In the corner, she can still see the young girl, amusing her because the latter haven’t even move an inch. She’s even fiddling her fingers. She must be embarrassed. But seriously, that shock me. She said in her mind, before she put her attention back to Yoona, who had snap again a finger to her.

 

“I’m still not going, I’m sorry.” Said Yoona, as she point to the door behind. “So kindly leave the place now?”

 

Tiffany’s mood swings. She clenched her fist as her eyes change into a glare towards Yoona. Looking over Seohyun, she scoffed. “Yeah, yeah, you prefer to be alone with a deaf girl than to go in a party with your fiancé. It’s Okay.” She said for the last time, before she stomp her feet and left the room heavily.

 

Yoona sighed, relieved after Tiffany left involuntarily. She turned around to Seohyun and approached her. The latter has a confuse look at her, as if asking what happened earlier.

 

Yoona is giggling somehow, realizing how red is her girlfriend’s face. It’s so cute, that she literally pinch her cheeks.

 

‘Yah!’ Yet, Seohyun pry Yoona’s hand away. ‘You embarrass me, seriously!’ she is wailing like a child.

 

Yoona chuckles, couldn’t understand a single thing, yet, it's so adorable for her. Then, She grabbed Seohyun’s phone at the nearby night stand. Since her two hands are wrapped with a bandage, she opens an application where she needed to speak into the phone and it will type what she said.

 

Tiffany invites us to her birthday party, today.

 

‘Chincha?’

 

But before Seohyun could even reach her phone again to respond, she frowned when Yoona suddenly left her, and entered the bathroom in a hurry.

 

 

‘Eh? Is she… ‘ Seohyun giggles at the thought of her girlfriend, being called by the nature.

 

 

--------------

 

 

Left... right... left... right... Sunny and Nana couldn't keep their heads still, watching Seohyun, walking back and forth before their eyes. It has been a while since this girl went out Yoona's room. It confuses them. What happened?

 

"Hyun! Yah! Stop that!" Sunny couldn't take it any longer and step up. She stopped her by holding her shoulders still. The latter looked at her with a blank stare. "What is happening with you?" ask her, through her sign language.

 

'Unnie. Tiffany, she saw us... she... saw Yoona and I, cuddling in the bed.' Seohyun literally facepalmed, embarrass that she shared it to Sunny who burst out into laughter.

 

"Wae? What is she saying?" Nicole ask, curiously.

 

"Tiffany... she saw her and Yoona on the bed cuddling." Sunny couldn't stop laughing, as she clutch to her stomach for a support.

 

"Oh, No wonder Tiffany left the house fuming mad?" Nicole smiled, watching Sunny laugh as Seohyun is whining silently on the side.

 

'Unnie stop it!!!' Seohyun slapped Sunny's arms for so many times, until the latter stopped from laughing.

 

"Okay. Okay. I'm done. But why are you here? What is Yoona doing inside?" Sunny couldn't still stop her smile.

 

Seohyun sighed. She flopped on the couch and crossed her arms, staring back to the door. Nicole and Sunny looked at her confuse.

 

"Wae? What's the matter?"

 

Seohyun slowly turned to Sunny on her right. 'She's changing clothes.' she flashes a shy smile.

 

"Ne? What the... I thought you guys had a fight? Aigoo.."

 

‘Nope. That was only yesterday, Unnie.'

 

“Oh, that jealous thingy?” Sunny chuckles, earning a pout from the young girl.

 

Nana can only scratch the back of her head, couldn't understand the two girls in her side.

 

‘Never mind about that Unnie. The thing I am concerned with is… Tiffany is inviting us to come to her birthday. Unnie, what shall I do? I don't think it's bad to go to the party, right?'

 

Sunny thought for a moment, before she replied, "Did you ask Yoona, if it's Okay?"

 

'No. I didn’t have the chance anymore. Yoona just hurriedly entered the bathroom. Hehe.' Seohyun has a giggle within her.

 

"Are you guys talking about Tiffany?" Nana interrupted, couldn't stay any longer.

 

"Hehe sorry. I got engross and forgot about you. Hmm, Yup. We are talking about Tiffany." Sunny awkwardly smiled to Nana, feeling bad a little to her. Seohyun also smiled to the latter.

 

"Is it about the party?"

 

Sunny nodded.

 

"Well then, I doubt if Yoona, will attend. She doesn't like socializing with the people she thinks would waste her time. So don't bother it anymore." Nana just simply shared. Knowing 100 percent her cousin, she is confident to say.

 

"Really? How can you say she's anti social?"

 

"Not like really anti social. She just don't want to socialize she knows she can't trust. Including her father."

 

"Oh, that makes more sense. I can't blame her. By the attitude President Im, showed to us last night, I would be surprised if Yoona likes him."

 

"Exactly." Nana snickered.

 

'Unnie, were you guys talking about Tiffany still?' By this moment, it's Seohyun who can't understand, as she ask Sunny back. 

 

Sunny nodded. 'And you don't have to think about it anymore. Okay? Yoona won't be attending it.'

 

'I've thought of it, as well. I mean, It's me who is Yoona's girlfriend, not her, right?' Seohyun shyly shared her thoughts, earning a giggle from Sunny and Nana's smile.

 

 

----------------

 

 

After that short conversation with Nana and Sunny, Seohyun was left alone in the living room of Im Mansion. The two girls excuses themselves for a jogging, which she almost agreed if didn't thought of Yoona. 

 

'What took her long?' Although she's known for her patience, she couldn't help and wondered why Yoona hasn't emerge from her room. It's making her bore at the moment, now that she's alone. The maid appeared from the kitchen, only smiled to her, which she also copied. Then a butler passes by, she bowed and flash him a simple smile. 'Oh come on. I thought she's not picky when it comes to choosing clothes?' another thing, she doesn't know if Yoona has already changed. It frustrates her. 'Aish.' Instead of waiting, she marches up to Yoona's room and knock on the door first before walking in, wherein, she found Yoona unwrapping the bandages in her right hand.

 

She also noticed, she's already dressed. 

 

'So you're not having difficult times, choosing for any clothes to wear?' She ought to realized. Yoona looked up to her and smiled. 'Why didn't you tell me about this?'

 

Yoona reached for her phone on the night stand and give it to her girlfriend. The latter took it and had her message into it, so she could show.

 

You didn't tell me about this?

I thought you were having a hard time choosing any clothes to wear?

 

Yoona has a wide smile, as she read the message. She put aside the bandages firstly on a trash bin, before she got her reply.

 

I was... and I just choose my clothes.

Isn't it bad for me?

 

Seohyun looked at Yoona from head to toe. She's only wearing a simple tight jeans, sneakers, sky blue shirt and a white jacket. It was all simple in Seohyun's observation. But she wonders why Yoona have to make it a big deal? 

 

It suits you well, Yoona.

Wae do you want to know if it's bad for you?

 

Yoona sheepishly rub the back of her neck as she took her phone again and reply.

 

It's just my first time to use the clothes that my father bought. I just don't get it, why he bought this for me.

It wasn't even classy.

 

Seohyun chuckles. 'It doesn't matter if it's classy or not, Yoona. I think it's more important that you are comfortable.'

 

"Yeah, yeah. I don't barely understand. But wait, I understand the comfort and... classy only. So are you saying that I should wear a comfortable, classy clothes?"

 

Seohyun literally slapped Yoona's arm for being so playful. She didn't even understand.

 

"Araso, araso. Wait. I'll untie this on my left hand." Yoona was about to untie the bandages on her left hand when she needed to stop because of Seohyun's touched on her right wrist, and pulled it up. She frowned when she sees blood dripping in the wound. The next thing she felt, a strong stung sensation, which made her flinch and winced in pain.

 

Seohyun hurriedly went to the bathroom and went back with a new pack of a bandage and a medicine kit.

 

"I'll do it." Yoona got it. Yet, she frowned when Seohyun took it away from her. She was about to do it on her own again, but couldn't do anything anymore as the latter does it for her. She could only stay still in her seat, enduring the pain that she's experiencing. Her eyes just couldn't even open, as she shut it tight. "Ugh..." then a low groan was heard from her. But knowing Seohyun wouldn't hear, she just keeps it in. Until she felt Seohyun has been gentle, her muscles relaxed. She opened her eyes slowly and meet Seohyun's eyes. But for only a brief second, as the latter proceeds on tying a new bandage on her hand.

 

'You are hurting, I know. Please bear with it, Yoongie.' In Seohyun's thoughts, finally done dressing. Before she could even let Yoona react, she shares her thoughts.

 

You know the wounds are still fresh!

 

Yoona pouted, knowing Seohyun is scolding her. "I'm sorry, but I have my reasons." she took the phone again and also replied. She uses the application again, where she needed to speak on the phone and it will type what she said. After doing so, she showed the text to her girlfriend.

 

I just thought of unwrapping it coz I want to drive for you.

I couldn't drive like this, ya know.

 

It's not a problem. I can drive us, instead. Seohyun smiled, as she also replied.

 

"Ne? You know how to drive?" Yoona was surprised. "How-how did you learn?" which made her exclaim.

 

If you are wondering why I know I can drive, Yuri and my father taught me.

You know my father use to be a truck driver.

 

Yoona nodded, understanding. "Okay." she then stood up.

 

'Wait' Seohyun quickly reached for Yoona's wrist and pulled her back to the bed. 

 

"Wae?"

 

My parents. They ask me about what happened to the Hospital visit.

Let's go home first before going to your University.

 

Seohyun sighed, after sharing another message. She knows she worries her worries over her absence at home. It guilt her that she didn't even know about it. But she's glad that Sunny informed them about the stay in Yoona's house. Minus the kidnapping case.

 

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot. Okay. Let's go to your parents and tell them about it. Besides, I have been planning on talking to them about our relationship." Yoona somehow has a grin plastered on her face of the thought of Seohyun's parents. Honestly, they didn't officially mention it to them, since both are busy to have a time for them. It was just lucky and Seohyun's parents are not against with the surgery Yoona is offering.

 

Seohyun got what Yoona said, after showing the text version of what she said. She flattered, as she also imagined Yoona and her parents, talking about their relationship. However, talking about relationship, her mind averted to Tiffany.

 

What about the engagement between You and Tiffany?

How was it?

 

"Like I promised, the ceremony won't happen. I actually have my plans....so...  You don't have to bother. Hmm? You are jealous with Tiffany, weren’t you?" Yoona has a grin on her face, forgetting about sharing what she said.

 

Seohyuns slapped Yoona’s arm as she pouted towards her. But instead of sulking, She reached for Yoona's cheeks, cupping it. Their eyes are locked, feeling so in love just by looking through their eyes. Without any warning, she pecks at Yoona's cheeks and assured her with a sweet smile.

 

"Let's go." said Yoona, motioning the young girl to get on her feet as well. 

 

Seohyun immediately wrapped her arms in Yoona's right and walked with her, out.

 

 

-----------------

 

 

Taeyeon is in her leather chair, inside her office when she heard her phone beeps. Hastily, she fish it out from her pocket in her jacket and open a certain message she regretted to have read.

 

from President Im:

Do you have a moment? I'm outside the School.

 

Taeyeon nearly cursed, as she practically tossed her phone on her desk and hurriedly went out. Just as she arrived in the lobby, she realized a certain man by the couch, reading a newspaper.

 

"Good day, President Im." Taeyeon bowed in 90 degrees. "What can I do for you?"

 

President Im rise from his seat and greeted Taeyeon with a bear hug and a small smile. "It's been a while, huh?"

 

"Yes. Um, so-"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter