Never been Kissed 10

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Falling

 

 

 

 

A couple of blinks here and there, one girl slowly has her consciousness. She wasn't that sure yet, so she keeps on doing the same thing, until the image in front of her become so clear. Her eyes widened and she sat up, hitting the edge of the couch after she move away from her.

 

"T-Teacher Im?" she exclaim, still cannot control that beat of her hearts and the surprise she got. "You-you are here? Uh... what-what happened?" she looked around, only to find herself back in the living room.

 

Yoona just flash a simple smile, as she handed the shock girl with a glass water. Seohyun looked at her hand and reluctantly accepted it.

 

"You fainted. One of the reasons why you are back inside the your apartment. Tell me, are you really sick?" Yoona confusingly questioned. Base from what they saw earlier, when she was still this smiling while sleeping, she barely could distinguish if she's sick physically or mentally?

 

"Sick? I-I.... Y-yes."Seohyun stuttered, giving back the glass of water to the doe-eyed girl, after having few drinks. "Um, where's the others?" Her voice suddenly hitch, as she ask the latter. "Um... I'm sorry."  I'm Sick because of you. She thought at the back of her head.

 

Yoona silently giggled. "You're so funny. I ask them to buy you a medicine when you fainted. But it seem, it's not a problem anymore. Um, move closer."

 

"Ne?" Seohyun's voice raised, hearing the command.

 

Yoona just move for herself and without any warning, she put her palms on top of Seohyun's forehead. The latter is closing her eyes so tight, which made her smile amusingly. "What's wrong with you?"

 

"N-nothing." said Seohyun, trembling a little. But somehow she loved the touched Yoona gave, even though it only lasted few seconds. 

 

"You're not hot or anything. So you are not having fever. Why did you skip class today?" Yoona just casually ask, as she slowly move away.

 

Slowly, Seohyun's eyes also opened. She blink for a couple times before gazing up to meet Yoona's eyes again. "Um... la-last night. I was totally worn out. I woke up... really exhaust and my body refuse to get up. So I sent a letter to the School that I was sick. But believe me, until now, I'm still experiencing the body pains." she sheepishly defend herself.

 

Yoona was about to say something when she and Seohyun heard a voice coming from a kitten. Both of them turned to the side, only to see the white kitten, meowing towards them. 

 

"Oh, so you did keep her?" Yoona smiled, can't believe that she can see the little one in the apartment. She crouch down and took the latter through her two hands. "Aww... she's so cute, Isn't she?"

 

Seohyun blushes as she answered, "I named her... Yoo-Yoongie."

 

"Yoongie?" Yoona's head instantly looked up to Seohyun, who was staring down to her. "How did you know my nickname?" slowly, her cheeks are turning pinkish.

 

"Hehe, Just thought of it randomly. And... since... Um, it's you who gave it. I-I... couldn't think of any names... so yeah, Y-Yoongie." Seohyun lowered her gazes, avoiding the stare from her teacher. "Sorry, teacher Im." shyly, she admitted.

 

Yoona was speechless. She couldn't think of anything and just put her gazes back to the kitten on her hand. She felt her cheeks heating up, as she realized she's holding the little kitten, whose name is... Yoongie. For some unknown reason, she couldn't argue nor she could complain about the name. Yet, she found it cute and adorable. Her lips silently pulled upward, as she started to the kitten's back. She sat in the floor with her bum, and began to enjoy the kitten's back. The latter keeps on meowing, while her eyes are close.

 

Seohyun who slowly looked at her teacher, on the floor, can't help and smile. But at the same time, heart melted, as she enjoyed watching Yoona.

 

None of them notice how both of their cheeks are blushing profusely. And both smiles are just too genuine and happy - melting them hearts all at the same time.

 

 As if the song 'I've fallen for you', has played again, Seohyun can hear it through her head. She's like an idiot, can't stop staring at the doe-eyed girl's side profile, while smile is so big. Yoona was more than unaware of her stares, which made it easier for her to continue.

 

But Suddenly, she heard her phone ring once again - cutting her thoughts in short, and Yoona looking up to her, just to caught her staring. Immediately, she looked away and took the phone on the side.

 

"I'll get this first." Hurriedly, she left the living room and proceeds to the kitchen. Yoona who was left on the living room, get up and sat down back to the couch. She looked around, finally realizing that she felt so familiar with the place. However, she couldn't figure it out. She just shrug and put her attention back to the kitten in both of her hands.

 

"I hope they'll go back soon. It's kind of awkward to see myself alone with her - in her apartment." muttered her, admitting the fact that the way Seohyun looked at her is really something that she felt uncomfortable out of a sudden.

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun is in front of the counter in the kitchen, talking to Hyoyeon with a husky low voice.

 

[She's who?]

 

"She's here!!! Teacher Im!!!" Seohyun whined, silently. "What am I going to do?!!!" she couldn't seem to relax herself, thinking that Yoona is in the house, alone with her. 

 

[Omo.Omo.OMG!!! Serious?!!! Kyaaaaaaaaa]

 

Seohyuns sighed, hearing the scream from the other line. Instead of just hearing any advise, there goes her friend, being all crazy just because she was informed. "Hyo unnie, please stop that. You are making me so... ugh... embarrass."

 

There was a moment of silence before Hyoyeon's voice was heard again.

 

[She won't be there if there's no reason. So tell me why is she there?]

 

"Because of the letter I sent to the office, they decided to visit me. Um, I thought they're concerned?"

 

[They? She's not alone?]

 

"Krystal and the rest of the group is here. Wae?"

 

[Oh men... I almost thought you are along with her. Like, this could be your chance and confess.]

 

"Ya! I'm not planning anything like that! I'm just worried because... I might be scolded again? You know I skip class. And... honestly, I felt so... unlikely now. I feel like I'm not in myself ever since I've known I like her."

 

[Hehe, that's normal. You'll get use to it eventually. But one advise, never ever faint in front of her.]

 

"Wa-what? I-I just fainted." Seohyun shyly admitted. "What's wrong If I'll do."

 

[Heol~ It'll just means you're obviously falling for her. I hope she won't be like an observant.]

 

"What a silly thought." Seohyun rolled her eyes.

 

[Ya! I'm telling the truth!]

 

"Fine! You are. But let me hear your thoughts about this first. I'm going insane!!! It's not good at all!" Seohyun tried to lower her voice as much as she can, but the last part of her sentence just came out naturally, which she practically covered after she did it.

 

[Just relax. You don't have to do something. Just act like you are in School again. And remember, she is your teacher and you are her student.]

 

"Aigoo... yeah... I should keep that in my mind. Honestly, earlier... I thought of - we are just... in the same age..."

 

[Tsk. Tsk. Now, Breath in... and... breath out.]

 

Seohyun inhale and exhale, and smile, feeling a little relax now. "That's more I like it."

 

[Now you have to ask what she wanted to drink. You know, she's the guest and you have to be polite around her. Remember, you are sick physically not emotionally... don't act so stupid in love. Hm?]

 

"Araso... araso... Thank you. I'm hanging up now." Seohyun said and ended the call consequently. She put her phone on top of the counter and breathed in and out again, before she fix her bangs and then put her hands on the pocket of her sweater.

 

"Fighting Joohyun!" She cheered with a fist on the air, before turning around and walked out the kitchen. She proceeds to the living room and find the doe-eyed teacher is dozing off on her sitting position. Yoongie was on her lap, sleeping. "Teacher Im!" she called out, softly.

 

Yoona's eyes widened, as she turned to the side. "Hi! Uh... did they arrived already?" she let out a huge yawn afterwards.

 

"Not yet. But, can I ask if you like something? Um... any drinks you like? Coffee? Apple Juice? Orange Juice? Tea?"

 

"Nada. Don't bother. Tch, if they haven't arrive, is it alright if we'll have our lunch now? I thought of going back to school already after the lunch. I mean, this is the reason why we are here. Giving you a company in your lunch."

 

"Oh. But isn't that going to be rude if it's only us, teacher Im?" Seohyun was disappointed to hear Yoona's plan. So she thought of suggesting something that would accompany the latter. "Why don't we watch some movies while we wait for them? I have some dvds here, Teacher Im." she's not sure if that will be Okay for her.

 

Yoona nodded, convinced. "You have the point. Okay, let's watch some movie. What do you suggest?" her expressions seem to relax now, unlike earlier.

 

"Yeah. Uh... hold on." Hurriedly, Seohyun went upstairs and entered her room, where she search for her dvds in her mini shelf. However, she physically just smack her forehead upon realizing that her dvd copies are on Luna's room. With that thought, she left her room and went to the next room. Heck, she found it lock. "Oh no. Which means... no movies." she hastily went back to the living room, sitting back to the couch next to the doe-eyed girl. Yoona was about to say something, when she just quickly have in mind and didn't let her say something - as she rushes to the front, under the flat screen tv. She crouch down there and opened the drawer. 

 

"Let's just play some games, teacher Im. I have it here." Seohyun turned her body, showing the cover of the video game.

 

"Um... s-sure. Anything." said Yoona, simply - couldn't complain.

 

With that, Seohyun quickly opened her tv and place the cd on her play station. She then took the joysticks and gave the other to the doe-eyed girl. Yoona can't help and smile, as she accepted it.

 

"I'm not good at this."

 

"Me either." Seohyun giggled, as she press the buttons to start the game.

 

Yoona anticipated. She even put Yoongie down on her side, so she could sit properly, and hold the joysticks in two hands. Seohyun is now choosing her character, while her, she just randomly choose a bear and she's settled.

 

It's a racing game, which needs a full concentration.

 

"Ready?" ask Seohyun, obviously - as the TV screen is asking them.

 

"I've been all ready." muttered Yoona.

 

"Then let the games begin." Seohyun exclaim and press enter, so the game start automatically after that.

 

 

After 30 minutes...

 

 

"Woohooo!!! I won the game!!!" 

 

Seohyun's joystickes dropped on her lap as she saw the score and how many times did Yoona took the first spot, beating her up to the game she actually mustered... a little. Glancing to the girl next to her, she was agape as she found the latter suddenly stood and dance dorkily. She couldn't help but giggle, as the scene seem surreal for her. Imagine? The use to be so strict is basically dancing when she won? Seohyun just silently watch, doesn't want to interrupt nor embarrass her teacher's moment. Yet, Yoona shortly realized what she is doing and quickly toss the jostick and compose herself.

 

"Um, yeah... I won the game. I haven't even thought of it." Yoona smiled, shyly. She then sat back, as she blush too hard. "I'm sorry about it."

 

Seohyun snickered, as she give Yoona a pat on her shoulders. "That was awesome! Congrats Teacher Im. So what drink do you want? I'll make you some?" she stood and offer her a drink.

 

Yoona sighed, couldn't believe what did Seohyun just did to her - patting her shoulders like she's not some teacher for her. However, she couldn't scold her. The latter is sick and she needed to keep her rules down. She just let it that way and just gesture her hand. "Anything~"

 

Before Seohyun could go back to the kitchen, she heard the doorbell rang. "Oh, I'll get this." and so, she left to open the door.

 

"Aigoo. That was embarrassing." Yoona sighed, relief. She picked up Yoongie with her hands and stand up. Just then, Minho, Krystal and Suho came in, handling Yoona a change for the money she gave earlier for Seohyun's medicine.

 

"Um, Thanks for this. This will help me." said Seohyun with gratitude for the medicine. Consequently, flashing a genuine and sincere smile to the doe-eyed girl. It was amazing that she's now use with the way her stomach is fluttering. 

 

"No Problem. So... lunch time?" Yoona offered, having been feeling her stomach, growling and asking for food.

 

"Let's goooooo!!!!" Minho, Seohyun, Krystal and Suho all put their hands up, like a child, wanted to be feed like right now.

 

With that said, Yoona beckoned her student, Seohyun, to lead them to the dining room. And all of them followed her, excitedly.

 

 

-----------------------

 

 

 

It was already around one in the afternoon when the lunch ended. Both Minho and Suho wave goodbye firstly then Krystal followed afterwards. Yoona, who seem reluctant to leave the apartment, for unknown reason eventually left as well. But she didn't left without giving her student a warm hug and a piece of speech...

 

"Take care of yourself... Okay? Tomorrow, I want you to attend the class already. And do bring bond papers and colored pencils, coz we are going to have some art class regardless to the poem I've mentioned earlier. And, take your pill for pain reliever after your snack later. That way, your strength will be back. Also, we'll have a rehearsal again with the quiz bowl. Don't you also dare near Taecyeon's boys so this won't happen anymore to you. And about the prom, if Luhan ask you again, please don't answer. I know him well, he has nothing good on his hand." Yoona finished before she pulled back and ruffled Seohyun's bangs eventually.

 

Seohyun was all smiling, couldn't looked away to Yoona's eyes on her. The latter is the same, yet, she slowly turned and step out from her apartment. However, she turned back again and quickly brought her phone out, handing it to her student.

 

"Ne? F-for what?"

 

"Your number. In case you are going to be absent again or you can't able to attend the bowl. I want to know it first." Yoona seriously utters. What am I doing? She just can't help and question herself, at the back of her head.

 

Seohyun smiled shyly, as her cheeks seem to turned red once again. "Okay. Um, wait a second." so she complied and went to the couch, grabbing her phone then handed it back to the doe-eyed girl. She then grabbed the latter's phone and type on her number. When she's done, Yoona handed her phone back and she also did the same.

 

"Are you sure you'll be alright alone, here? I can visit in the afternoon after my class if you'll say so."

 

"Don't bother anymore, teacher Im. My friend will be coming, anyway." Seohyun said with an assuring smile. Oh Gosh, why am I smiling so endlessly when she's in front of me? In her thoughts, as Yoona also just put a simple smile to show.

 

"I'll go ahead then." said Yoona, before she her back. Heck, she turned again. "Yoongie... the kitten. If you can take care of her well, you'll really have plus points for the major exam. So be sure to take good care of her. Okay?" she commanded, but more like... she just wanted to stay a little.

 

Seohyun was unaware and nodded. "Of course, teacher Im. The next time you'll see her, she's already so big. Hehe... " she giggled afterwards.

 

"I'll see it. I'll be looking forward." Yoona also nodded, as she her back and finally left the apartment.

 

Seohyun who was left in the door, shut the door gently and literally just, "Kyaaaaaaa~ she hug meeee!!! I hug heeeer!!! She meeeeeee~ Yoongieeeee~" she scream like a fangirl who just hug her idol. At the same time, she's shaking her body uncontrollably.

 

On the other hand, Yoona entered the elevator and didn't forget to check on her messages if her girlfriend sent any one. Thus, it's still the same. No message coming from her. She can only see her co-teacher's messages. 

 

This is for three consecutive days now. She wondered why? while all along she promised to send a message every now and then. 

 

"Aigoo... I think she change her way. She'll contact you later, Yoona... " Yoona said with a sigh, feeling like - tired of waiting for her girlfriend's messages.

 

 Thus, her lips just pulled upward as she recalled what happen during their lunch with her sick student. "I feel like... she's not a student. I feel like... this is ridiculous. Why am I suddenly... Tch, what am I thinking again?" consequently, she shook her head but with a smile she couldn't get out of her face.

 

 

----------------------

 

 

[Gwangju High School]

 

 

Later in the day, Yoona ended her very last class of the day, with a huge sigh of relief. It was good that non of her students did something that would make her mood swing. Instead, they're all obedient and polite throughout. Thus, it's not enough for her to say that they'll behave during exams. She can still look forward for students to cheat, because during her lecture, she can still see some students aren't paying attention. 

 

Grabbing all her belongings, she got up from her seat and left her room. Just like any other day, she can see students running here and there. But as she walk more forward, she spotted Krystal, standing by the side of her locker. But what caught her attention more is that - Suho, kneeling in front of her, holding up a banner with a text written; Will you be my date in our prom?

 

Then there's Krystal's facial expressions, looking trouble. Students around them are screaming yes but some also would scream no. Flashes of lights from every phones are blinding Yoona's sight.

 

Krystal spotted her and she just raised her eyebrows, like she's waiting for her to answer the proposal Suho is asking to her. The younger girl looked down to Suho again, still couldn't able to answer. Yoona can see her fingers, fidgeting on the hem of her uniform, while she's biting her bottom lip. Yoona is sure, the girl seem not liking the scene in front of her.

 

"Go on, if you feel like rejecting it. But don't forget to hug him and explain why." muttered Yoona to herself, as she herself is waiting for Krystal's answer.

 

Krystal once again gazes up to the doe-eyed girl,yet, only to see her gesturing to answer whatever was her answer. She felt a little relieved to see her like that. And so, she took her courage and looked down to Suho again. The latter is still waiting patiently.

 

"Stand up." Krystal said softly. Yoona crossed her arms, as she continue to watch like the other students.

 

Suho reluctantly stood on her feet, without breaking her gazes to the latter. Krystal took his hands and opened to speak.

 

"I'll tell you later. Not here."

 

Suho seem to understand and nodded his head. He pulled Krystal for a hug and whispered, "Hope you'll change your mind." He then pulled back and smiled. With that, He turned to the other students and announced something. "I'll tell you guys later once I got Krystal's answer. Okay?!"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter