Never Been Kissed [Epilogue]

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

Dear Teacher Im,

 

It's Jung Krystal! How are you doing now? Me, I'm so fine. I'm always doing great with Sulli and the rest of The Dermonitors. Guess what? We follow all your advises and now, we are juniors, taking up the same degree. Although I was in sports Journalism, it's still fun hanging out with friends who has the same passion in Journalism. Also, I have to thank you that you never forgot and greeted us in every Birthdays and Holidays. It really mean to us - it's like we are really a family. hehe...

 

You know what? Sulli was wondering if you and Seohyun could visit us next Sunday?

 

I know you guys are busy but it'll be such a great opportunity if we'll hang out. I mean, 3 years. I think that's enough, right? I've heard about a new fair near Gwangju High School. Why don't we spend the weekend there? Please????

 

Oh, by the way, Taecyeon, you were asking about him, right? I've heard he is a sohphomore student at Seoul University. And yes, he took up teacher education. I bet he was really influenced by you. hehe. But more like, it's because he is going to inherit the Gwangju High.

 

Luhan, your cousin, I bet you also know that He is in the same University with us. He did his promise to you and is now a hopeless romantic. He seemed to be changing though, after he met a new girl.

 

Anyway, I hope you and Seohyun Unnie are always happy. I just heard the recent silly fight you guys had. keke that was so cute. But at least at the end of the day, you guys still cuddle in the night and still forgive each other. Aww, how I wish Sulli is like that to me. hehe. 

Until then~ ^_~

 

P.S. Can I ask how did you guys maintain a very healthy  life? Sulli and I haven't done it, honestly. She wanted it to be special. hmph.

 

XOXO,

Krystal.

 

 

Yoona's cheeks just seemingly turned red upon reading the last message from Krystal. Even though it's already 3 years that passed, she still blushed and would feel butterflies under her stomach. Maybe because, the love she has for Seohyun is still on fire. And perhaps, it reminds her always of their every night activity. 

 

She couldn't still believe it - that though, they fight and make up, they're still standing, loving each waking day through their love that seemed to be getting deeper and deeper.

 

Placing the letter Krystal sent, neatly, on her diary and place it on her backpack, she turned her gazes down to her wrist watch and find that it's already 12 noon. She briskly got up from her seat and took her jacket and car keys before she left the apartment. For the last time, she securely locked it and proceeds to the elevator.

 

A genuine smile creep across her face, recalling the moments that happened in the elevator she shared with Seohyun. Thus, she felt relieved and contented now that it all happened.

 

Checking herself through her reflection on the phone screen, she fixed her bangs and once again smile, statisfied. She opened her phone eventually and called the young writer.

 

"Hey!"

 

[I'm here now. Don't tell me you are still at the apartment?]

 

"Yeah, in the elevator. But hey, I only have 30 minutes to be able to get there. Just can you wait? Geez." One thing that Yoona actually like more from Seohyun, she would wait even until dawn if they're on a date and she's like so late. 

 

[Just asking if my guesses are right, yo.]

 

"Have you ordered yet?"

 

[Of course not yet. I'm waiting for you.]

 

"Listen, just order some appetizer coz I might be late."

 

[No? why?]

 

"You'll know later. Tell Aunt Shinyoung, Okay? I love you~" 

 

[Wai-]

 

Yoona ended the call and quickly put her phone on her pocket before she finally exited the elevator. It didn't take long enough and she's now driving, heading to a place she has been visiting these past girlfriend. 

 

Not a moment later, she arrived at the said place. She went inside and quickly greeted the owner of the shop.

 

"Hey there, buddy~" Her bright smile just can't stop to be stopped. 

 

"Oh, hey there. So are you ready to pick up the jewelry?" It's her friend, that owns a certain jewelry shop in town.

 

"Yes. Have you wrap it up yet?"

 

"Yup. Wait a second. Take your seat first."

 

Yoona nodded and turned, so she could sat down to the couch that was in the corner. Once again, she glanced at her watch, hoping her thirty minutes is not yet over. There are fifteen minutes left. So it won't really be that late yet. Thus, she's a little anxious now that she knows she'll be really late. Even though Seohyun will be waiting for as long as she'll came, the scold and the slap from her never changed. Lucky and the latter would kissed her immediately after she got scolded for being late. How sweet, isn't it?

 

"Ya! Yoona!" Her attention averted almost immediately, hearing such loud call. She got up and faces her friend again. Eyes sparkled upon being greeted by the small paper bag her friend handed. 

 

"Thanks for this. I'll tell you later if she like it."

 

"I'll be really glad to know."

 

Yoona bowed a little for the last time, before leaving the place. While she's back in the road again, an unknown number flash on her phone screen. Thus, she already know. Base from the number, she knows it's So eun.

 

"What's up?" greeted her so bright, while she focus on her drive. She uses a bluetooth device on her ear to answer such call. To prevent her from getting any kind of accident.

 

[You know?]

 

"My phone says, it came from New York. Of course, I would assume it's you. The last time, you were in Ireland... now New York. Your favorite place." Yoona said, knowingly. A three years that passed, she's still in contact with So eun. But now, it's more than like they are friends, keeping in touch.

 

[Oh, You wouldn't really forget that, eh? But anyway, I called because I want to share something.]

 

"Hmm? What is it?"

 

[Well, do you remember Yunho?]

 

"Yeah? That new pilot of Asian Airlines?"

 

[He proposed last month and I said 'Yes'] a squeal was heard from the next line, consequently causing for Yoona to back away from the phone and then returned again.

 

"Oh my God. Serious?" she exclaimed, happily.

 

[Yes!!! I'm soooo happy!!! And our wedding will be happening next weekend. Be sure to You and Seohyun  will attend.]

 

"Does this means me and Seohyun will be buying plane tickets this week?"

 

[Of course!!! Babo!]

 

Yoona can't help but giggle. "I'm so happy for you."

 

[How 'bout you? I thought you guys have already arrange everything? You guys even have the house now, no marriage yet?]

 

"We will soon. But for now, we are focusing on our jobs... Sooner or later, it'll be the next one." Yoona said truthfully. She couldn't just rush everything for her and Seohyun. At least they know their selves, they'll end up together forever.

 

[Oh, I just can't wait though. Anyway, be happy always, Okay? And tell Seohyun that I drop a call.]

 

"Yeah sure. I am going to tell her your wedding as well."

 

[Yeah, yeah... you're really excited. Just make sure you guys are coming.]

 

"We will surely be the first couple to attend. hehe... " Yoona grinned. 

 

[I'm really going to anticipate that. Uh, I'm not going to take long anymore. Say hi from me to Seohyun. Bye~]

 

Yoona just turned off the bluetooth earpiece on her right ear to end the call, as then, she continue to drive peacefully. A biting of lip formed in her face, as she caressed the ring she's wearing. Reminding herself that she's 3 months engage with her girlfriend now. That was after she and Seohyun bought their house. 

 

So eun will be so surprise if she get to know this. She snickered at the thought.

 

 

 

-----------------------------

 

 

 

 

[Shinyoung's Restaurant]

 

 

Yoona just sprinted right away, inside the restaurant the moment she arrived. Scanning the entire restaurant, she was a little baffled that she couldn't see her girlfriend in their usual table, but spotted her handbag on the chair. She shrugged and walked inside the kitchen and there, she thought she saw a new chef of the restaurant once she spotted Seohyun, dressed in a white uniform. 

 

"And what is this?" her eyebrows raised in curiosity, approaching the latter. She's holding the small paper bag on her right.

 

Seohyun turned from what she is doing, to Yoona. A sweet and loving smile welcomed her. "You're finally here." just like the usual, she sent her a warning look. Thus, the doe-eyed ignore.

 

"How about you explain to me first, why are you dressed in a chef uniform?" Yoona asked, as she kissed Seohyun on the lips.

 

"It's my new undercover. Well, not really like a secret undercover. I mean, my next story will be about restaurants and foods." Seohyun replied, wiping her hand through the apron around her. She forgot Yoona's lateness and instead, kissed Yoona again, on the lips.

 

"Chincha? And did Aunt Shinyoung know about this?" Yoona sighed at sweet the kiss. At the back of her mind, she's celebrating because the girl forgot the scold.

 

"Yep. She's even the first one to offer this to me when she knew I was looking for a restaurant to do my job. And what was behind you? I think you are hiding something." Seohyun has this huge grin across her face, noticing that Yoona seemed to be carrying one thing behind. Not to mention, she only used the other hand on caressing her cheeks, right now, which is obvious.

 

Yoona smiled "Nope. I don't have anything in here." and denied. "Let's have some lunch first. Have you eaten?"

 

"I told you, I'm not eating without you. Come." Seohyun gradually untangle her apron and took Yoona's free hand and dragged her out the restaurant. She knows Yoona will eventually reveal what was inside though. So she won't be that eager to see.

 

They sat down across to each other on their usual table, not forgetting on ordering first before they do.

 

"I have a surprise for you as well." Seohyun said, excitedly.

 

"Hmm? You also have? What was it?" Yoona's eyes lit up in excitement as well.

 

"Close your eyes first."

 

"Hmm, don't prank me again. You know I'm not good at this." 

 

"Tch, look who is talking? You started this. But NO! It's not a prank. It's a serious matter, baby. Come on, close your eyes." Seohyun lowly whined.

 

"Okay, fine." Yoona choose to comply, while she hold to the paper bag under the table firmly. 

 

"You're not peeking?"

 

"I am not. Just present it now!" Yoona hissed, a little impatient. If it's going to be another prank, she won't hesitate and knock her forehead so many times.

 

"Okay." Satisfied, Seohyun turned to the side, on her handbag and brought out two small white envelopes. She place it neatly on the table between them and turned to Yoona again. "Open them now." she announced,along with big gorgeous smile.

 

Slowly, Yoona's eyes opened. She was greeted by such a bright mood from her girlfriend, which she did the same. But her attention was immediately caught by two envelopes being presented in front of her. 

 

"Open it up." Seohyun reached for Yoona's right hand and caressed the ring around her finger ring.

 

Yoona smirked to her as she picked up the first one. She opened it and her eyes slightly widened to have read the text on a certain card. Basically, a wedding invitation card. "No way?!" she almost yell at her surprise.

 

"Yes, it is! And the wedding is happening next weekend." 

 

"I... I thought... what? How did... " Yoona was loss of words. She thought she and Seohyun had decide to prepare for their wedding next year. But it turns out, this has been planned all along? How could she missed this? "I... I don't understand." she certainly needs an explanation.

 

"Um, I'm sorry baby. I know I didn't tell you but my parents and Aunt Shinyoung ask me to do this secretly with them. And I thought today is the best day to share this to you, since I just got this wedding invitations and spread it out. The wedding ceremony, entourage, guests of honor, and the venue of our reception is already set. Only the wedding gowns and pre-nuptial aren't. Which I think It's us, who should do this. What can you say about this?" 

 

Yoona sighed. "I just thought I shouldn't be rushing our wedding... but turned out... it has been planned? Gosh! You really surprised me!" she squeeze her hand gently, along with her oh so sweet and loving smile. "This is... ridiculous but...aigoo... "

 

"You are not mad that we did this behind you, right?" Seohyun bit her lower lip. She's blushing, knowing that it was her who actually prepared for it. Not to mention, both of her parents as well.

 

"I am not. I'm just surprised. I mean, who knows I will get marry Sunday and take note, So eun called telling me that she's inviting us for her wedding as well."

 

"Omo. I actually sent a wedding invitation to her as well." Seohyun eyes slightly widened. 

 

"You bet? We'll have a double wedding, but in different countries." Yoona chuckled amusingly. She averted back her gazes to the card and read it. Yet, much to her surprised. "Who is Seolhyun? I am marrying Seolhyun?"

 

"What?" Seohyun quickly snatch the card and a smack on her forehead was seen, realizing that there was an error on their wedding invitation. "Damn, why did I not check on this?!" she groaned.

 

Yoona glared at her girlfriend. "Who made it?"

 

"Um... me. I mean, I made the design and got a friend to print the invitations. Shoot! all of these are being sent to our friends already!!! I'm sorry baby... I'll call our friends later about this." Seohyun felt so sorry... and troubled.

 

Yoona face palmed, embarrassingly. However, she still put the paper bag on the table. "Open it up. That's my surprise for you as well." she then opened the other white envelope.

 

Seohyun pouted apologetically, but got the paper bag anyway. "Oh, it's the bracelet... with my initials. Thank you, baby... this is so beautiful..." but instead to be really happy about it,she felt a little sad that she ruined the excitement. Not like she intended.

 

"Yeah, and you got me back to Gwangju again. I'm back teaching at Gwangju?" Yoona chuckled, as she also confirmed the other envelope was a notice from Gwangju High School, that she'll be back teaching the School again. Apparently, she was suspended because she really failed Taecyeon. For now, she's teaching at a private school. 

 

"Hehe, I think that's the best surprised I gave. Congrats,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter