My Bride 14

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

14 | She's Mine

 

 

 

[5 days before the wedding - Villa]

 

It was as if her eyes would flutter open normally so early at exactly seven in the morning, Seohyun let out such a huge yawn, as her arms and legs also open wide. It was such a great sleep, she must say. Especially that she had a nice dream of her in a yacht with Yoona and their friends. All of them were wearing big smiles, laughing out loud with random jokes and dancing to the music all night long. Oh how she wishes the wedding day will be likely like that~ She's the luckiest, happiest girl on earth if that will happen.

 

"Wonderful morning, baby~" and that big smile she wore across her face just tells it all, watching the deer sleeping on her chest. However, it seems that Yoona hasn't waken up. are parted as she continue to sleep like a tired deer who just lose a battle.

 

Giggling, Seohyun didn't move the pillow between them and just stretch her hand, caresses the girl's baby face. "Sorry baby, but this is only for you. I hope you take this seriously, because I don't know what will happen between us if you break those rules. It was you who said you want to try controlling yourself, so I am just helping you out. Behave, okay?" she let out another giggle before she finally notice an unpleasant smell around. Her face showed a disgusting expressions once she recognize it as pee. Sitting up, she tried to find it around the bed until she end up in Yoona's side. She hastily pulled the covers off the girl's lower part, only to see that the deer peed on the bed. She can see a huge amount of wetness under her - which lead her to think that - "Yoona had a wet dream? Ewww... " she grimace, holding her nose. "Yah! Yoona! Wake up! Baby! wake up you bad girl!" she put her voice high at the end, consequently waking up the said girl.

 

"I'm not ready to wake up Baby~" Yoona groan frustratingly, ruffling her hair. "What's up with you?!!!"

 

Grinning widely while still holding her nose, Seohyun pointed to Yoona's legs. The deer frustratingly lowered her gazes under, didn't get it yet as she only raised her eyebrows.

 

"What are you trying to... "

 

"You just had a wet dream, were you? Is it about us?" Seohyun naughtily smiled to the poor deer.

 

"Sh!t!" Yoona realized and quickly sat up, checking on her pajama pants. "So that was only a dream." she smack her forehead, not noticing that her cheeks are so red again.

 

"Oh gosh, so you thought it wasn't a dream?" Seohyun chuckles so amusingly. "What is it anyway? You got drench by the rain? you slip in a wet path? or was it something else..."

 

"None that you mentioned." Yoona covered her face using her two palms, got even more embarrass. Immediately, she rushes to the bathroom. The young dj laughs, as she jumps off of the bed and followed Yoona by the door only. "Baby, you forgot any towel, do you want me to get it for you?" she quickly had a biting of lips, suppressing her wide smile. But she heard nothing. "Okay, I'll just get it." She was about to turn the door opens, revealing Yoona with a deep stare to her. Yet, she just immediately step out and headed to the closet. 

 

Seohyun went back to the bed, to her side of the bed, watching Yoona rumbling on the closet, trying to find the towel.

 

"You can't find it,baby? You want me to help you?"

 

"I got it!" Successfully, Yoona raised the towel in the air and rushes back to the bathroom. Seohyun chuckled. But instead of following her fiancee back to the door of the bathroom, she proceeds to the closet and brought her bathrobe to wear. Heck, before she leave, she headed to the bathroom and fiancee again. "Baby, don't forget to share me the details about your wet dream okay? You know, we are two in this relationship. hehe." 

 

Yoona never said something so she took this as a cue and left the bedroom. Her reason? Search for a maid that will fix the wet mattress Yoona made. It will be so fun to answer the maid's question. For sure the maid will ask, Who had a BIG wet dream? "Hehe... "

 

Meanwhile, the doe-eyed is showering when she suddenly has this big smile upon recalling that dream. It was definitely one of the best dream she ever had; she and Seohyun were on this romantic bedroom filled with roses and candles. At first they were just enjoying the night, talking and eating their meal. But as time passes and they were out of meal, they proceeds to the bed, having this lust all over their face. What makes it better, it was the young dj who pounce on her all night long.

 

Shaking her head involuntarily, she sighed and pouted, knowing that she embarrass herself with her wet dream. "What a shame." and yet for the first time, she felt so ashamed of herself. How come? Im Player never embarrass herself. But hell no, it's her first time to wet dream. Maybe because she never got to touch the girl she had dream last night. What a sad fate she is right now.

 

"Aigoo, 100 days. I don't know if I can resist her." Yoona knew Seohyun is doing it for her so she'll break the rules, but how long? She needed to have a lot of motivations to be able to control herself. She can't risk everything just because of her habits. Just because of her own pleasure.

 

"Yeah, the first rule. I should focus on that too." having this thoughts of making her fiancee happy, she shake the thought of naughtiness and resume showering. Making Seohyun happy, that's going to be her goal. Not only her, her grandma and her friends. Especially Yuri who has been so observant. She hope that tan girl didn't caught what happen to them last night.

 

After fifteen minutes of showeringwalked out the bathroom, fresh and ready to face the young dj again. But to her surprise, two maids greeted her by the bed with grins on their faces. They seemed to be replacing the mattress already.

 

"Wha-what... are you doing here?" She almost want to go back to the bathroom again because she's in her towel. Yet, she couldn't anymore.

 

"Good morning, Lady Im. Miss Seo remind us to tell you that your breakfast is ready. And she said, next time, don't create a flood or she will have a boat the next time and she won't let you ride on it." one of the maids said with a giggle.

 

"Tch, where is she?" Yoona exclaimed, as her cheeks shows a shade of red again.

 

"Exercising Lady Im."

 

"Aish! That girl!" Yoona annoyingly ruffle her hair as she headed to the changing room carrying a new pair of clothes.

 

"And by the way Lady Im, she also wanted to tell you that she had a nice sleep. You should ask her why later."

 

"Araso! Araso! Just fix the bed and leave." Yoona sighed, helplessly. Even the maids, Seohyun is asking them to . "She's the most evil I've ever met. Tch, I hate her... but... aigoo... why is it adorable in some part of this?" she snickered, finding it cute at the same time.

 

 

 

 

Yoona audibly sighed to herself after having change her clothes. She is walking down the stairs, looking around the place from time to time until she arrived to the first floor. A maid greeted her with a bow and beckon her to go follow her to the dining room. Obediently, she followed.

 

"Where are the others?" But to her dismay, she noticed the entire villa seemed quite? She expect it to be a little noisy, especially that Yuri and Sooyoung is in the same place with her. 

 

"I can't tell you exactly where are they but Miss Seo is coming back in a while, Lady Im." The maid replied simply.

 

"Hmm, this is so unusual, eh?"

 

The maid just quietly giggle. As she stopped in front of the dining room's door, she opened it and make a way for the doe-eyed.

 

"If ever they arrived already, tell me... Okay?"

 

"You can trust me on that."

 

"Thank you." said Yoona with a little bow. She walk in to the dining room and find the breakfast was indeed ready. She just couldn't wait any longer and hurriedly took her seat. However, she realized there was a note on the side.

 

Enjoy your breakfast baby~

I love you a lot <3

 

"Oh gosh, she's being so sweet." Yoona sighed, feeling like her heart is fluttering. She set aside the note and opened the plate. Her eyes just sparkled to see only an oatmeal, she thought would be special. "Aigoo, such a naughty sweet fiancee - best friend. Oatmeal... just when did I actually like oatmeal?" As much as she wanted to complain, she knows her stomach couldn't, as it growl once she saw the food. She only reach for the spoon and hastily began her breakfast, alone. Yeah, for the first time, alone. Who knows where's Yuri and Sooyoung? But no, she doesn't care. All that she need to see now is her fiancee... her ex best friend that never failed to amaze her,because of how her mind just works. "Well that was four hours. So she really took time of it." But still, she's amazed. Yet, there's a part of her that she want to break the rules. If only the young dj wasn't serious, she had break it already.

 

In the middle of her breakfast, she finally can hear some faint foot steps outside the very room. She didn't stop her oatmeal, just wait for any moment she would hear the door would open and as it did, that was the time she stop and looked up - yet, only for eyes to wide and almost choke on her food, because she was welcomed by such a lovely sight of her girl; wearing a top that shows her abs, and hot pants. All white - which is really good for her. She really went for a jog.

 

"Hey~" Seohyun greeted breathless, as she walk to the table. Instead of sitting next to her, she took the seat across her.

 

Yoona once again trying to control herself as she finally had the clear view of the girl's sweats, running through her forehead. And when she followed where would those sweats ended, she gulped to realized Seohyun's cleavage - AGAIN. 

 

"Baby, stop staring at me if you don't want to break the rules." Seohyun snickered. "But anyway, do you love it? I mean the oatmeal? I made it, baby."

 

"Yes, I love it. I'm already full."

 

"Full? You haven't even finish the half." having no clue, Seohyun simply answered.

 

"Oh, I mean, staring at you." a wide grin just apparently plastered in the doe-eyed's face.

 

Seohyun smirked, as she realized it. "At me or at my... "

 

"Huh? Oh! Not that. Aigoo, stop doing this-I mean... yes." Yoona almost wanted to complain, but gladly and was able to memorized the rules, she end up grinning as she admit it.

 

"Whatever, baby. But... serious? You are already full?"

 

"Yeah~ You are the iest girl I've ever met." Yoona winked.

 

"Aww, that's so sweet for you. Thank you." Seohyun sweetly uttered, intentionally showing off her cleavage again.

 

"So can I touch you now?" Yoona stretched her right hand.

 

"No!" the young dj firmly stated.

 

"Oh well." Yoona pouted, as she reached for her spoon and resume on her oatmeal.

 

Seohyun genuinely smiled at her. But when Yoona carelessly let a little oatmeal remain on the corner of her lips, she hastily reached for the table napkin from the side and - "Baby, wipe your lips." offered it.

 

Yoona got startled, but got the napkin anyway. "Thank you." and thanked the other girl. She then wipe her lips and put it aside before resuming on her meal again.

 

"I'm on my way to the Villa when I saw Grandma and our friends in her usual limousine... and Grandma told me that she's taking Yuri and Sooyoung because she wanted some help for the preparations of the reception." Seohyun informed, as she reach for her bottle of water she brought it with her. But as she put it on her lips, she spill some few of the water that flows on her jaw and ended up on her shirt. "Omo! Omo!" having this little naughty thoughts, she pour a little on her chest as she abruptly got up from her seat.

 

Yoona was disturb from her meal, looking at her with her widening eyes. "What the hell! Are you planning to have shower here?!"

 

"Can you hand me back the napkin?"

 

"Huh?"

 

"Yah! I'm all soak here!" Seohyun exclaimed.

 

"Oh. Sorry." Hastily, Yoona reached on the same napkin she used and handed it to the younger girl. Just then, the latter started to wipe the corner of her lips, collarbone, and so as the wet shirt that never failed Yoona's eyes. She smirked as she thought of slow down her movement for Yoona's view. She's especially wiping the cleavage part.

 

Couldn't take her eyes off of Seohyun's chest part, Yoona feels like is drying. And for a second, she thought- "Damn, lucky. I want to be that table napkin."

 

"What?" Seohyun didn't get it and ask.

 

"Heh? Uh... I s-said... you should put the table napkin down now and just change your top. You were too careless. Tsk,tsk." Yoona said coyly, even though her cheeks just turned shade of red, as her eyes won't stop from glancing to the napkin.

 

The young dj smiled, clearly can see Yoona is still the same from last night - eager to touch her. Thus, she liked it. She's not breaking it... so far. "I just thought of something else. Um... let me change indeed." Seohyun casually put the napkin down to the table and was about to walked out when she paused and tell Yoona something. "It's only us in this villa, so make sure you already have the idea what will happen next."

 

Yoona stared blankly at young girl. "We are going to the bridal shop today, right? You know choosing for the best wedding dress"

 

"Yes, but that was later afternoon. So for now, let's spend the villa all by ourselves, Okay?" sweetly smiling, Seohyun wink then finally walked out.

 

The deer that has a slow pick up of the words she heard is blinking here and there, until she realized - "Holy! I can't touch her?" she literally groan frustratingly. "Aish! She'll take advantage on this, for sure. Tch, I need some strength later." But the heck, the show earlier just blow her mind that her eyes quickly spotted the table napkin. She never hesitated and reach for it - quickly smelling the white cloth. And she was right, the girl's perfume sticked on it even for the water.

 

"Oh, how much I miss her smell." she kiss it a lot of times like it was her. Then put it on her pocket before resuming with her special breakfast.

 

 

 

 

Yoona's head peek behind the door - wandering her eyes inside the room. Her eyebrows raised in confusion after confirming that the girl she's been looking again is nowhere to be found. It was just a couple of minutes she left, where does the girl again?

 

Walking in, she looked around, especially the balcony but not even a single trace was found. She also proceeds to the bathroom if she can hear some flowing of water, but she wasn't there too. "Baby? where are you boss?" she walk in to the changing room, it was spotless. 

 

"Did she just leave without telling me again?" Rubbing her head softly, she went back to the bed and caught the book that was on the night stand. She grins, thinking that the silly rules was in there. She picked it up and flipped the pages until she stopped upon finding the paper was folded in one of the pages. Unfolding it, she took time and read the rules again for the third time. Thus, it leads her of eager on tearing it up. But she doesn't know why, she couldn't. She could only sigh and fold it back, sneak it back to the book and place it on the night stand.

 

However, she pick up the book again and got the paper. Immediately, she look for a pen and sat down at the edge of the bed.

 

"Since you trolled me. Let's erase you." Without thinking twice, she cross the words; And I say (Let's breakup)  that almost freak her out. It was glad that Seohyun only intend to put it, in attempt of fooling her. 

 

"There you go." Satisfied, she folded it back and put it back to the book, placing it neatly on top of the night stand.

 

Getting on her feet, she put her hands on her hips as she - 

 

"Baby, don't tell me you have gone to the airport already?" thinking oddly, Yoona headed to the closet and somehow expect to see a spotless closet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter