Girl on TV: Episode 6

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

ep 6: Unexpected Journey

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 


3 or 4?

Yoona doesn’t know how many hours they had to finally arrived at the place. She didn’t expect it that it will be such a tiring to only drive a car. 

But wait, she is not complaining. Why not?

Yoona is having a wide smile across her face. Her mood was even that higher and higher when they arrived finally to their destination, so what’s really the reason?

 

“Yoona-ssi!!! Here!!! “ she instantly turned her head as she even smiled widely to the person who was the reason behind her bright mood.

 

Flashback….

 

Yoona has been pouting in her seat. it has been a minute passed, and yet, the young actress by her side is still so quite. She doesn’t know why, but she somehow suspect that it was her fault.

 

“Did I just really scared her?” she thought at the back of her mind. “Otoke. I didn’t intented to do it!!! Why am I so careless sometimes!!!” she literally scream in her head while she keeps her eyes glancing at the young actress who seemed not caring about her.

 

“Oh no!!!! I think I just really ruined her day!!! Yoona!!! What the hell have you done!!! Mom will surely spank you again. I can’t take to see mother disappointed to Me.” she thought once more as she secretly took a glance.

 

Yoona pouted so sad. She really blames herself for putting a quick prank earlier. Now, the young actress by her side is somewhat not talking to her. What is she going to do?

 

“Uh… Miss… Miss Seo… “ paying attention back to the road, Yoona nervously started a conversation she doesn’t know where could lead to.

 

She fidgets over the steering wheel when she was met by silence. She took another glace again, just to forcedly stopped the car on the side. Reason is, Seohyun is surprisingly facing her with a dead stare. It makes her heart suddenly jumps in surprise to which her feet acted in alert, and stopped the car abruptly.

 

“Oh… God… Oh God… “ Yoona breathlessly said. Her chest is busy jumping up and down. “For christ sake!”

 

With a stern look, Seohyun screamed out of sudden, saying… “I WANT TO PEEEEE!!!” she blushed hardly after she screamed, while Yoona had her eyes bulge. She was… amuse? She wants to laugh so hard. She wants to react quickly, but eventually, she end up smiling like an idiot. 

So that’s the reason she’s not talking to me? she thought, totally find it really cute. How cute. I don’t really regret why I love her!!! She’s so adorable. OMG! Did I just said it? Kyaaaaaa~ she thought still smiling so dazed to the girl.

 

“Yah! Don’t look at me like that. It’s embarrassing.” Seohyun furiously blushes even more, as she covered her face in her palms. “Quick! Give me a way!!! Where do I can do this?!!!” she whined.

 

Yoona snaps from reality. She instinctively look around the place, just to see they’re in the middle of nowhere. The road is empty.

 

“Yoona-ssi!!! Hurry up!!!”

 

Yoona quickly jumps off from the car, she went by to the other side and opens the door for the young actress. Seohyun came out with her two legs cross shaking and two hands over her legs, keeps on rubbing it.

 

“Now where?!!! I’m going to explode!!!” she squele, totally giving Yoona a near heart attack.

 

“Wait, let me clear the place?”

 

“Yah! There’s no one here besides us. Aish! I’ll just go there.” Seohyun quickly run fast, leaving Yoona in process. But Yoona was far by an athlete and catch up in a quick to the forest she got in. She blocked the latter, stopping her.

 

“Yah!!!! Give me a way.” Yoona hesitated and opens her phone first to have them a light.

 

“It’s Dark. Let me give you a way.” She grins and offered the light for her. Seohyun just shrug it off and followed her way in a slow pace. But unknown for her, once they started to roam around the forest, the doe-eyed beauty is apparently shivering, and keeps on rubbing her arms.

 

“Why is it so coooold?!!! Why my heart suddenly feels like this? Oh no please!!! I don’t want to see it.” Yoona thought as she shakes her head furiously. Her steps are becoming so heavy as her hold to her phone is tightening. She feels really goosebumps to the place. She keeps on walking and walking.

 

“Miss Yoona-ssi! Do we need to keep on walking? I just need some hiding place to have my pee!!!” Seohyun suddenly scream, making her stopped and nearly broke her eardrums. She didn’t think twice no more and focus back to find any good place.

 

“Oh! Yeah there!” once she found already the best place, she pointed it to a tall big tree. Seohyun then followed her phone light and literally just run fast to have her pee.

 

Yoona who saw the quick response giggles. She does it again. She was noting information about her; Miss Seo Joohyun is also an athlete.

She dragged her two feet to the place to where the actress is while her light was still giving the latter. Basically, she can only see a shadow from the latter’s body. She was behind the tree which she keeps on eyeing as she stopped behind it too.

 

“Oh gosh.” Seohyun suddenly moan at the back of the tree, which gives Yoona a reason to think that the latter is having a good pee.

 

She keeps her silence at the side while hearing the latter’s little breathing.

 

“Miss Yoona-ssi?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Don’t turned off your phone, Okay? And leave it there… ”

 

Yoona giggles. “Of course. At your service Miss Seo.”

 

“Because actually, I think I am not only going to pee. It’s a nature call.” Seohyun huskily said.

 

Yoona panics instinctively. She thought it’ll be a quick, but turned out to be not. “Uh… wait… what do you want me to bring then? I can go back there for you Miss Seo.” Her care for the young actress strikes once again and offered her help.

 

“Yah! Of course you need to bring me tissue paper!!!! Please use your mind sometimes!” Seohyun shouted.

 

“Araso… araso… okay, wait there.” Yoona put down the phone and runs back as fast as she can. Luckily and she still manage to remember the way they had.

She arrived in the car within less than a minute. Once she arrived, she quickly went by at the back of the car. She rummage to their things. Throwing the things here and there, she finally found it. She instinctively runs back to where Seohyun was, but…

 

Awwooooo~

 

Unfortunately for her, she stopped hearing a fox’s voice echoing the entire forest. She trembles in fear, hugging herself. “Otokeeeeee~ I knew!!!! It!!!”

 

Awwwooooo~

 

“YOOOOONAAAAAA-SSSIIII!!!” like it was her boss' voice, Yoona’s heart and mind is one. Her two feet runs instinctively… too fast that she nearly broke a new Guinness record. She arrived on time to the actress’ side and immediately handed it to her. Of course, she blind folds herself through her hand when she did it.

 

Seohyun just shrugged her, but was surely enjoying Yoona’s antics. She remained silent in her place once the doe-eyed girl had handed it to her.

 

Yoona on the other hand keeps on smiling when for the first time, she was smelling nothing from the actress place as she do her business. That means, Seohyun is likely a special human being? Yoona really knew it.

 

Take note: Miss Seo is a special human being. No scratch that, she is not. She’s a goddess.

 

Yoona giggles forgetting about the fear she had earlier, as she mentally noted it in her head. She sat down with her two arms in her knees with a smile that never disappears as she suddenly felt pleasured to be with this goddess she’s been dreaming. She flutters and was seemingly feeling really so lucky too. The girl she’s been dreaming to see is apparently with her, and it it’s not just a quick meeting or so, it’s accompanying a girl for a week, she really adores.

 

“Miss Yoona-ssi… “

 

“Hmm?” she jolted up hearing the golden voice.

 

“Uh… just want to hear your voice. Hehe… I thought you were gone already.” She hears her giggle unknown to Yoona’s screaming of joy.

 

“OMGGGGGG!!!!! SHE WANTS TO HEAR MYYYY VOICCEEEE????!!!” Yoona felt like fainting after hearing that voice. Her eyes went large and she really did fan herself, tapping her face if she’s not dreaming or not. “Oh No. Oh No. why did she keeps on doing this to me!!! I am going to die!!!” Yoona shuts her eyes, really couldn’t believe. She nearly wants to cry, but she holds it in as she tries to calm her feelings inside.

 

“Yah! What’s wrong? why are you quite?”

 

As if caught off guard, Yoona stood froze and timidly answers… “No-Nothing.”

 

“Ah! I see… how adorable.”

 

“Thank-thank you.” It came in a whisper, blushing too hard.

 

Seohyun chuckles and Yoona drops in the grass, fanning herself furiously even for the weather is so cold. She couldn’t utter anymore word and just keep the feelings inside her. “Oh! Gosh! This is too much!” she mumbles loudly.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Oh! Nothing. I said… I said… are you done there?“ Yoona put the flash light under her chin, and keeps on turning it on and off.

 

“We are like in a disco bar. You keep on turning it on and off.” Seohyun commented to which Yoona only smiled, enjoying the light under her chin.

 

“You know what, I think we can start the camp by tomorrow. It’s totally dark already. I don’t want to climb the mountain in this.”

 

“Chincha? Why?”

 

“Just saying. It’s much better if we’ll see the beauty of nature on our first steps, right?”

 

“I agree. You know since I am a photographer.” Yoona bit her lip. Her excitement for this camp is totally on high. How lucky she was to be able to with her crush was totally unexpected and she couldn’t really deny how she has been enjoying this journey. An unexpected journey, indeed.

 

“Oh reminds me of that. What’s really in the camera and you can’t show it to me?” Seohyun said as she jumps in surprised to Yoona’s front. The doe-eyed girl startles.

 

“Ahaha!!! Did I scare you?” seohyun chuckles hardly after seeing the reaction from her. Yoona nodded but didn’t just give a damn and stood to level her height with the latter.

 

“You seemed to be afraid with darks? Eh? hahaha!!! How adorable!”

 

Yoona embarrassingly lowered her head and nodded furiously. “I am. Especially—“

 

“Omo!!! Yoona-ssi!”

 

Yoona lifted her head up, to meet Seohyun’s widening and shock face. Her finger is pointing behind her as if she has seen something?

 

 “What’s wrong?” she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter