Love Language 32

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

Blackmailing

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was long ago gone, yet, Yoona couldn't still walk in. For what seemed an unknown reason Yuri has said.

 

 

"I swear! I didn't do anything! I was even surprised right now!"

 

 

"Then why out of a sudden, she doesn't want to see you, anymore?"

 

 

"That's my question. Would you mind ask her about this? Since she doesn't want to see me." Yoona hissed at the end. It frustrates her somehow, that Seohyun suddenly acted like that. She should know. She really should know.

 

 

"Okay, I'll try. But please..."

 

 

"Hmm?" Yoona furrows her eyebrows, as she can see Yuri is looking somewhere... more on her face? "Wae?"

 

 

"Your face paint. Isn't that the reason why Seohyun doesn't want to see you?" The tan girl joked, snickering at the same time. Yoona attempted to slapped her shoulders, heck, she's fast from avoiding. 

 

 

"Will you just..."

 

 

Yuri stuck her tongue out before skipping quickly to Seohyun's room. Yoona pout. She realized she haven't indeed washes her face. She sighed, as she march to the comfort room. 

 

 

"She wasn't amuse actually with the face paint... so I bet, it's this?" Yoona pout her lips. She lowered her face, leveling her face with the faucet, and turned it on. As soon as the water flows, she didn't yet wash herself, as an idea hit her head. "Aigoo, why am I having a problem thinking about the engagement, while all along, the answer is to ask Seohyun to marry me. But... would it be a good idea?" she's still having 2nd thoughts, however. 

 

 

You'll get the mansion, together with the person you love.

 

 

"Am I that desperate enough? I think there's another way to call this off." Yoona said, staring at her reflection. Yet, she suddenly widened her eyes. "Oh yeah, I think using the media would be perfect. Hmm, that's more than a good way to solve this problem. And I think, calling Nana about this is such a great idea, as well." a smirk can be quickly found in the doe-eyed girl's features, having a new hope for her problem.

 

 

With that, Yoona lowered herself again as she started washing off her face paint, which she still thinks it was the reason of Seohyun's stranger behavior right now.

 

 

As she finished, she make her way again to the ward, and find Seohyun, eating happily with Mr. and Mrs. Seo.

 

 

"Look at her, just a moment ago, she's refusing to see everybody, but now... tsk,tsk, so weird."

 

 

"Yoona!" the said girl jumps in surprised, as a voice and a hand poke at her behind. She almost want to hit Sunny to her face, if she didn't recognized her right away.

 

 

"Yah! what do you want?!" She almost want to scream out of surprise.

 

 

Sunny giggles at Yoona's reaction. "So how did it go? The date?"

 

 

Yoona's features softened, as she slowly calm her nerves. "...Uh... awesome... perfect... but ended like a little sour. You see, she's avoiding me."

 

 

"You didn't know why?"

 

 

"She really didn't." Yuri's voice was heard behind. Sunny and Yoona both turned to her. "Because you know what? She shared it to me."

 

 

"Mwo? Really? Then what was it? Do I need to apologize? Do I need to-"

 

 

"Before anything else, did you saw someone around you that time, Yoona? I mean in the date?" Yuri crossed her two arms.

 

 

Sunny furrows her eyebrows to Yuri, as Yoona answered.

 

 

"No. I didn't notice someone is around us." 

 

 

"Well you see... she's a little... betrayed."

 

 

"Betrayed-"

 

 

"Remember last night? You fetch Tiffany and drop her home. Tiffany, she's not fully drunk as she remembers about it, that she even mentioned it to Seohyun, earlier." Yuri honestly said. She doesn't have any rights to share it, actually, coz she promised to her best friend that she won't tell anyone. Yet, finding it difficult for Yoona to solve it, she decided to tell the latter. Perhaps, she just want everyone to be okay.

 

 

"She... was there?" It came so confusing for Yoona.

 

 

"Listen, Tiffany told her that you and her had a good time last night. What do you expect her to react?" Yuri dared to question. 

 

 

Sunny nodded, now understanding the whole situation, as she looked at Yoona by this time. The latter seem a little hesitant, but she heard her response.

 

 

"Of course, she would think I'm betraying-Cheating or whatsoever you call that. But You know-"

 

 

"Exactly! You know what Yoona? I hope you could think of calling off the engagement already, before she could 'also' think, you'll just break up with her in the end. Please Yoona, you have to move fast. Everyone is bullying Seohyun because she's dating you."

 

 

"Yah! I was thinking of any way, too! But I still can't leave her yet. Not this time that she needed me the most."

 

 

"Why don't you just call any press and announce the already broken engagement. I think that's how businesses are done." Sunny butted, finally voice her thoughts out.

 

 

"I... have a little the same thought with yours, Sunny." Yoona smiled.

 

 

"But I don't think you can still guarantee the engagement will be off. Your father, and Hwang Family is not going to take that easy as it is. You're still.... new to this business. They would probably be doing a press statement about this as well."

 

 

"But at least, the people knows I'm against to this. And I think, being me as the president and the richer out from them, would have some benefits."

 

 

"Including what?" Sunny reacted this time.

 

 

"You see, because of this announced engagement, investors are too eager to do such business with us... but if I'll ever announce this, I would assume, half or not even half, will not continue their business to us. And... yes, I'm taking the risk, but I know, by how big is the company, it can still go on. And I still think not all investors will leave. I do hope so."

 

 

"So you'll continue this plan?" Yuri asked.

 

 

"Yes. Definitely." Yoona smiled, determined to do such thing. 

 

 

"Well, good luck."

 

 

"So when?"

 

 

"Maybe tomorrow? As long as I can schedule it."

 

 

"But tomorrow is Seohyun's last day. I mean, of her preparations. How 'bout after the surgery the day after? So you can see her-"

 

 

"It was you who said she doesn't want to see me, yet. I'll take this chance then." Yoona flash a determined smile to Yuri and Sunny.

 

 

"Okay, but tell us when or what time, So we can open the TV for her."

 

 

"As if she can hear?" Yoona chuckled.

 

 

Yuri was amused at Yoona's not so into technology. She literally exchange an amusing smile with Sunny before she corrected.

 

 

"Not all channel are for normal people, Yoona. There's a channel that provides subs and sign languages for people like Seohyun. You have to know that too." Yuri giggles, earning an embarrassing shy smile from the doe-eyed girl.

 

 

 

 

--^^--

 

 

 

 

From Alligator Yoongie:

I know you are mad or upset with me because I 'DID' not tell you about me, fetching Tiffany last night. But that was only that.

I only drop her home and I went back quickly. Oh well, to be honest, I was caught by a traffic violation, for driving while under the influence of alcohol, which is false.

But I wanna assure you, I'm not cheating or anything.

I love you, always, my Joohyunnie <333

Good night. Mwah!

 

 

Reading the message she received a few minutes ago, Seohyun couldn't feel like happy that she pushed Yoona away. She feel so bad, now. But somehow, there's a side of her that still want to stick to her decision. At least, for now, she could think about her relationship with Yoona. No matter how much she wanted to think that it's going to be Okay, the fact that reality is against her with Yoona, dating, it hurts her the most. However, being caring as she was, she still thinks of replying to her girlfriend.

 

 

To Alligator Yoongie:

Did you ate dinner before you went off?

 

 

There wasn't even a second and her response came right after she sent the message.

 

 

From Alligator Yoongie:

Hehe, my baby still cares for me a lot. I'm flattered.

And yes, I did. Yuri accompanied me.

Rest well and good luck for another day tomorrow!

I love you~

 

 

Seohyun sighed, as she decided to close her phone and pay attention to the TV screen. It's already 10 in the evening, but hell, she's not yet sleepy at all. That made sense why she also have to deal with her doe-eyed girlfriend. She rested her head against the pillows, behind her, watching a keroro episode in a sitting position in her bed. In the corner, she can see her mother, she's also not yet sleeping, watching it with her in a quiet manner.

 

 

Feeling her phone vibrated against her palms, her attention immediately turned to the device.

 

 

From Alligator Yoongie:

 

The last time I know, my life has no direction, because my mother abandoned me, and father cares more about her business. And yes, I pretty much think life is unfair, because I'm always alone and I do think I have no more life.

 But one night, these thoughts have change because I have found the new light in me. And that was... to meet an angel like you.



From Alligator Yoongie: 


(continue)

 

I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is love for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person. Love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of. Love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile.

And lastly, Joohyun, Love is YOU. 

 

Again, Good night!

I wish you well~ ^_~

 

 

Seohyun couldn't agree more. That was the sweetest message she ever got from the doe-eyed, which made her whole body blush. Re-reading it over and over again, she couldn't deny it, she's in love with Yoona and the latter is in love with her, as well. She barely could even get herself mad to Yoona anymore, as slowly, her heart is melting. Yoona is such a sweet angel, isn't she? 

 

 

Heck, there's something different that suddenly runs in her mind.

 

 

'If only I'm normal, I have the fair reason to fight back with Tiffany earlier. However, I'm too ashamed of myself. I couldn't do anything about her. I'm sorry Yoona, I'm so weak. I don't even know why I'm like this, while all along, I'm very much positive all the time... but I guess, it's because, I'm in love.' Seohyun sighed at the thought, that she's too far from Tiffany. Her heart is just too weak when it comes to fairness, which is totally an issue. At least, for her.

 

 

She puffs and typed just a simple reply.

 

 

to Alligator Yoongie:

 

Good night~ ♥

 

 

After she sent it, Yoona replied;

 

 

That's more than enough for me ♥

 

 

A sweet yet genuine smile spread across Seohyun's features, as she read the message again, and through it, she knows Yoona understood what she meant. She slowly started to feel that 'Hope' that indeed, she won't be leaving her. A contented sigh escape through her, as she put her attention back to the current episode of Keroro, she brought with her. But as she watched, her mind is pretty much occupied about her and Yoona.

 

 

 

After an hour or less, Mrs. Seo realized her daughter had fallen asleep. Yet, it worries her, as the latter is sleeping while sitting. She got up from her seat and approach her, so she could support her from lying down the bed. Satisfied that she didn't even wake her up, she pulled the latter's smartphone, off of her grasp and put it on a small stand next to her bed. She was about to turned off the TV screen when she decided to change it to a normal view. Heck, her eyes widened when a news flash on the screen.

 

 

"Yoona is announcing something tomorrow?" exclaimed her, and she pretty much glance to her daughter, wanted to assure that she didn't woke her. She sighed, learning that she didn't.

 

 

Going back to the screen, she carefully listen to it, and she was a little confuse why on such matter it involves with this Tiffany. She honestly know her being Seohyun's rival.

 

 

"That girl, my daughter is even prettier." she commented, more to herself. "Tch, whatever it is, I hope it is something about ending the people's false expectations." she glance to Seohyun, only to smile, so proud to her daughter. Seohyun is so brave to take the surgery, who will not be proud about that?

 

 

"After this, I promise, Omma will send you to School. Okay? Good night honey." She leaned down a place a gentle kiss to her daughter's forehead. Consequently, she is caressing her baby face, delicately. She couldn't ask for more, anymore.

 

 

 

 

--^^--

 

 

 

 

The next day comes so fast. Yoona was rushing from left to right, excited for what is about to happen. But at the same time, she's anxious. It's going to be the first time, and she's definitely not sure the media and the society will believe her words. Yet, she's positive of doing such thing. If it only means an assurance her relationship with Seohyun, she's determined to do it. For instance, she feels like in a drama, like the chaebol will take her courage and announce to the world that she's breaking the engagement. However, she couldn't feel like she's the chaebol. It's more than like, saving the relationship she is having with a certain brunette.

 

 

After so many preparations, Yoona finally settle down in one couch and took a deep breath, before opening her phone and texted Seohyun.

 

 

To my Joohyunnie:

 

Good morning, babe~

Have you eaten breakfast already?

I already have mine. And can I ask a request?

Wish me luck later~

 

 

With that, she closed her eyes, hoping for a quick response. But it didn't happened. "Is she still... yeah, she's mad at me. Of course." Yoona felt a litle hurt. But somehow, she understands. It's her fault anyway. She should have told her right away. Worse, Tiffany have told her. But the thoughts of Seohyun, avoiding her again, vanished, when she received a text message.

 

 

From my Joohyunnie:

 

Good morning~ ♥

 

 

Heck, Yoona is still disappointed. She expect to be something more, yet, she only received two words. She was about to got up when she felt her phone vibrated, she excitedly check her phone again.

 

 

From my Joohyunnie:

 

I have. Like the usual, with Doctor Jung and the other Doctors. You?

 

 

Yoona pouted, a little envy with that blonde and those other doctors. 

 

 

To my Joohyunnie:

 

Would you believe? I ate alone :(

Hope to see you soon, though. kekeke.

 

 

from my Joohyunnie:

 

Where's Nana?

 

 

To my Joohyunnie:

 

Yah! I'm not staying with her! I'm staying in Im Hotel right now.

 

 

From my Joohyunnie:

 

Okay ^^

 

 

Yoona sighed, but she's satisfied with that. At least she feels like they're already Okay. She so wanted to go and visit her, yet, she knows she couldn't. The younger girl might not be ready yet to see her again. Plus, she should focus on her mission for the day first. In fact, It is something she should do way before.

 

After making sure she can't receive any message anymore, she stand up and make her way out, in which, she came across with Lawyer Kim and Nana, who were both having the same huge smile.

 

 

"Are you ready?"

 

 

"Yeah, definitely." Even though heart is racing rapidly, Yoona said the truth.

 

 

"Let's end this, then." Nana is so excited. Especially that, she knows everything in Yoona's speech later. She's just the coach, anyway.

 

 

 

 

--^^--

 

 

 

 

Jessica was outside the ward, watching Seohyun all smiling from ear to ear, in her table. Her attention, it's on the TV screen, playing another new episode of Keroro. She just went out, after making sure the latter had taken her medicine for the day. She got immense of her, that she didn't notice, Taeyeon is approaching her slowly but surely. She almost scream like a dolphin when she felt a two arms make its way to her waist. Taeyeon just laugh it out and tighten her back hug. At the same time, kissing her cheeks. Yes, after yesterday's date, both have decided to follow their hearts.

 

 

"Why are you standing in front of Seohyun's ward?"

 

 

"I'm just amused. Seohyun is still a child like, even if she's already in her 20's."

 

 

"Really? How can you say so?"

 

 

"Look at her. She's like a kid, watching a keroro episode, while look at her father, couldn't even look up to watch." Jessica giggles, realizing it for the first time. Mr. Seo is in his daughter's side, but he was on his newspaper, not minding the TV screen his precious daughter is watching.

 

 

Taeyeon snickered at the scene inside the ward. "Wow. Mr. Seo is sure a father... accompanying his daughter but couldn't even get himself to the latter's favorite show."

 

 

"You bet it. Anyway, I think I should go first, babe. I'll have a meeting with my co-doctors to prepare for tomorrow's surgery." Jessica said softly, before she turned to face Taeyeon and kissed her lips. The latter smiled against their lips, and hesitantly let go of her waist. "Be back before you know it. You'll be here until Yuri and Sunny went back right?"

 

 

"Yes." Taeyeon nodded. She pulled Jessica again in her face and kissed her deeply.

 

 

Jessica giggles, pulling back. "See ya later then." she then wave a little, as she walked away gorgeously in Taeyeon's eyes.

 

 

As Jessica leave, Taeyeon check on her backpack, and was satisfied that she didn't really left the Lip-Reading Book she brought with her. She was about to reach for the doorknob, when she noticed in the corner of her eyes, two figures is heading her place. She turned, and find Yuri and Sunny, smiling to her, as they approach.

 

 

"What's up?"

 

 

"Guess? We need to stop the Keroro episode today first." Yuri uttered, as they finally stopped before Taeyeon's eyes.

 

 

"Wae?"

 

 

"Yoona is on a business channel news." said Sunny, reaching for the door and lead them inside the ward.

 

 

"F-For what?" Curious, Taeyeon stuttered to ask. Sunny just whisper it to Taeyeon, whilst, Yuri interrupted her best friend.

 

 

"Hyun, let's switch the TV first, Okay?"

 

 

'Ne? I'm already in the middle!' came Seohyun's protest.

 

 

"It's only for a quick reason. You'll love this, I tell you." Yuri grinned. She didn't wait for her reaction anymore, as she turned the Television to it's normal mode. Right then, Taeyeon already knew the reason. She pulled a chair together with Sunny, while Mr. Seo is as almost the same, with his daughter.

 

 

When Yuri finally settle the TV to it's business channel, she sat next to Seohyun, on time the screen is showing Yoona. She's in business suit, with a troubled expression that can be mean as 'nervousness'/anxiety.

 

 

All eyes were on the screen. But Mr. Seo and Seohyun were the only two that has a surprised look.

 

 

'What is she doing there?' curious, Seohyun ask her best friend.

 

 

Yuri just smiled and said, 'You'll know later.'

 

 

Mr. Seo on the other hand just anticipated for what will happen. The same looks for Taeyeon and Sunny.

 

 

On the TV screen, Yoona can be seen sitting now, between Lawyer Kim and Nana. The latter is drinking a bottle of water, waiting for a while the set will be on. After a while, the preparations were done. Mics were in front of Yoona, as she can be seen, taking more gulps of water before she check on the mic and before she could start, she, Nana and Lawyer Kim rose from their seats to bow. 

 

 

Sitting back, Yoona cleared to begin.

 

 

"Anyeong, I'm Im Yoona... Im Hotels and U-Na Malls' Chief Executive Officer, and the current president as well. I'm here to announce or break the news... that Tiffany Hwang and I's engagement is over. Um, due to this, we would like cancel all the appointments I am schedule for next month. I am also apologizing for any expectations, not only for my company but also for Hwang Group. This isn't easy for me, but... as we all may know, this engagement is only made by our parents. Furthermore, both parties have no other connection besides this... business." she took a glance to Nana, and the latter smiled, which copied as she proceeds. "... I'm not against or anything, however, I do believe that we should not dictate life. To have more fairness, I am doing this... not only for myself but for Tiffany, whom I know is just force for this engagement." She then rises again and bows. 

 

 

"Are you open for any questions?" And before they could even think of leaving, one reporter ask, which Yoona had to smile and she glances over Lawyer Kim, who seem to give her a permission.

 

 

"Go ahead." Yoona gestures Lawyer Kim and Nana to take their seats again.

 

 

"If the engagement is off, does this means... you are marrying your girlfriend?"

 

 

Some laughs were heard around, but some also cheered.

 

 

Yoona blushes at the question. Al though she had plans about asking Seohyun, she wanted it to be private. "Um, marrying is... something we have to do in life, I think everyone knows... but for now... that stuffs hasn't come to my mind. However, I'm open about that thing."

 

 

"How about your father? Does he agree with your relationship to this girl? We all know that your mother is also deaf, and their relationship didn't even last long... "

 

 

Yoona clenched her teeth at the mention of her father, most especially, her mother. She needed to took few breaths first, before she answered, "In time, she'll like my girlfriend. I mean, he has no reason to like her. She's so kind and all, if you may want to know."

 

 

No one reacted, so another question was raised.

 

 

"Did Tiffany know this?"

 

 

"Like I said, I and Tiffany has no connections... besides this business engagement I am cancelling."

 

 

"Now that the engagement is off, aren't you afraid the company's investors will cancel their projects to you?"

 

 

"That's one of my wishes. I hope they won't really take this serious. I hope that they would be professional in regards to this matter."

 

 

"Your father, it was reported that He recently made a decision that you immediately blocked... how was his reaction to this?"

 

 

"I... honestly don't know... And, I don't wish to know." Yoona has a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter