My Bride 16

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

16 | Stuck

 

 

 

As the door closes, Yoona step forward carefully not making any noise as the current situation seemedd heavy. Placing the rose against her nose, she inhaled it, she fix her gaze to that one girl standing by the balcony. Then she walk... approaching her closer and closer until she stood there, next to her.

 

"I don't know what's on her mind but I know she's no good when she's around. Around us. It made me more protective. Well she's annoying me - us. Aish! I so want to tell Grandma already but I can't." Seohyun's soft voice echoed through the quite and peaceful night. She was on her bathrobe, ready for sleep.

 

"I was surprise even." Yoona simply could utter. She slowly extended her hand, handing the rose to the girl next to her. "But I'm happy to see you back." she whispers.

 

Without a doubt, a sweet smile curled in Seohyun's lips. "Thank you." receiving such gift again from Yoona. She then sighed. "Tch what happened earlier wasn't I expect. But I was glad it wasn't you like she honestly wan to. Aigoo... Poor Yul"

 

Yoona smiled, staring back to the black ocean far from them. She feels it - Seohyun was worried. "Trust me, she can't get near to us. There's no more chance for us to even have a conversation." so she feel like assuring her that nothing is gonna happen again.

 

"Nah, just let her be. At least, we'll just alert our selves if she does something." sighed The young dj.

 

"Yup, I think so too."

 

Tilting her head to have a glance to the doe-eyed, Seohyun squinted her eyes. "What happened to you? You look awful." she noticed, Yoona's eyes are seemed like weak.

 

"Oh, I couldn't tell you the details well but I had fun. It was indeed fun to be on a club with your friends." grinned Yoona sheepishly.

 

"Tell me... you did not do something stupid... or did you?" Seohyun doesn't know why, but she wanted to know what happened to her. Especially that it's a party. And being in a club just means, every single stupid thing can freely be done. 

 

"Ugh, of course I didn't. I can't tell you really the full details but... believe me... I'm on there." Yoona has a meaningful smile plastered in her face.

 

"Huh?"

 

The doe-eyed chuckled. "You wouldn't like to know. However, I want to know what happened during your encounter with Hyuna. I'm not sure but I guess you two had a talk already?"

 

Seohyun shrug her shoulders. She turned her head back to the dark ocean.

 

"You girls had, right?"

 

"Let's just say... she just really couldn't shut ." Seohyun's words sounded so bitter as she exhale right at the end.

 

Giggling, Yoona is so eager to pinch those cute chubby cheeks of her girl, but damn she knows she couldn't. So instead, she just stood there, smiling like an idiot. She didn't say anything and just keep her words. 

 

"She explained about the text message she sent. She said she only want to talk to you because she wants to apologize? Of course, how would I believe her?" Seohyun heaved a sigh. Ever since the encounter, she barely could think properly, not until this time, this moment - where Yoona is so sweet giving her a rose. 

 

"Just ignore her."

 

"I hope I could... but knowing well that she's betraying Grandma's trust, I feel like skinning her alive." Seohyun groan, couldn't take it. "She's... Aish!" stomping her feet, she turned around and walk back to their room. Yoona followed her casually.

 

"You want some massage?" Offered the doe-eyed, grinning widely. But hey, she just want to comfort her girl.

 

"Nah, It's okay, baby. I'll just sleep this." Seohyun headed to the bathroom, leaving Yoona alone. Yoona took this chance and finally meet her back with the comfy mattress. Heck, she quickly sat up, checking on her space if the flood she did early in the morning is still visible. Glad that it is spotless, she flopped back with a bounce.

 

Unconsciously, a big smile creeps in her face, upon recalling the events that happened in the club. She didn't expect it to be like that, but she feel so proud having been able to resist two hot girls. She was so near on pouncing one of them, but she's glad she was able to overcome it. Thanks to the good baseball game and the food that was prepared on their table, she was happy to end the night. Only then she frowned as she recalled how Hyuna just kissed Yuri, that was suppose to be her. Lucky and she was behind, otherwise, Seohyun would have seen her kissing Hyuna again.

 

"Thanks Yul, you're the best." She snickered knowing that Yuri saves the night. She almost even thought that Seohyun is not in the good mood, but turned out, she's just tired to be in a bad mood. "Hehe..." sitting up, she pulled her phone out and re-read the message she got from her sister.

 

from Unnie:

I've heard it from Seohyun's sister, Congrats on this, Dongseng!

I'm so proud!

 

from Unnie:

Take care of Seohyun well Okay? Or you don't know how many will go after you.

keke just kidding. But serious, take care of her.

 

That just made her smile to reappear again in her face. Learning about her sister likes Seohyun for her, it just seemed too overwhelming for her. Seohyun's sister then now her sister. What's left could be the girl's parents. She knows in time, they'll get to see them together. But for now, keeping it as Grandma's wish is the best she can do. She just hope by the time they'll know, her parents will be that easy for their marriage. Just thinking about it made her feel excited. 

 

Lying back, she place her phone on the night stand and grabbed the pillow between them, just so she could use it as a cuddle. Her eyes closes and before she could really fall to sleep, the door opens by the bathroom, causing for her eyes to flutter opens. Instantly, she turned to the side.

 

"Hey-"

 

"Do you know where's my bra and pantie?" Seohyun cut Yoona's words as she practically rummage on the closet, searching for that thing.

 

"What?" Yoona exclaimed, as she sat up, blushing. "What do you mean-"

 

"I forgot to bring one in my shower and I just realized, I saw the maid didn't include it to my clothes. Ugh, it's not here." Seohyun groaned frustratingly.

 

 "D-Do... you mean you-you... are not wearing anything under the b-bathrobe?" Yoona blink for a couple of times feels like her cheeks are heating up. Seohyun behind the bathrobe is mind blowing.

 

"I'll ask the maid. Be back in a while." Seohyun ignores Yoona's sentiments as she rushes outside, leaving Yoona cursing through her mind. The deer just dropped her body back to the bed, couldn't seem to comprehend the situation. If Seohyun will comeback without carrying her underwear, for sure, she's going to have wet dream again. 

 

"No. No. No. It's not going to happen. Control your hormones, Yoona. Control it. You are so embarrassing." frantically, she keeps on shaking her head trying to erase such thought, but damn, it's totally freaking her out. "OMGOSH!!! STOP IT IM YOOONAAAA!!!" so she end up screaming and throwing herself here and there. The least she doesn't want to imagine, Seohyun is . The last time was in the bathroom and she really regretted it because the girl was so mad at her.

 

Thud.

 

She hastily stand up upon her fall and weakly lied back to the bed. Glancing over the wall clock, she sighed lowly, hoping to see that in no time, Seohyun comes back.

 

After a while, Seohyun went back, seemed disappointed.

 

"The maid said my underwear is not yet dry. Earlier, it rained that's why my underwear is not yet dry." she shared, as she sat down to the edge of the bed, crossing her arms in the process.

 

Yoona who is still much awake hesitantly sat up, step out from the bed and check on the closet if her underwear were there. 

 

"Yours are not there too." said Seohyun.

 

"What?!" Yoona face Seohyun with a high voice. "Do you mean I can't shower tonight?"

 

Seohyun grinned widely. "That's gonna be the case."

 

"Aish! I hate them!"

 

"But you can just shower and wear bathrobe baby. That's not a big deal at all." Seohyun couldn't help but tease the young director. Yoona sighed, placing her forehead against the closet. "Hehe, you should do the same." added her. Yet, Yoona stood there immobile, which she thought the girl won't do it. Getting up, she approached her and patted her shoulders. "Come on, baby. Move! It's getting late. We still have an early schedule tomorrow."

 

"Like I have the care to wake up early tomorrow." mumbles Yoona, as she weakly walked in to the bathroom. Seohyun on the other hand giggles, as she also went back to the bed, grabbing her book she place on the night stand. 

 

"Tch, she's really something." She giggle in amusement, upon realizing that the deer scratch the last part of the rule.

 

 

 

 

"So I really can - No, It's obvious. Hyuna likes Yoona while Seohyun dislikes her. And I have to say, Seohyun knows Hyuna likes her fiance. Now I wonder if these three could get a long tomorrow. It's gonna be awkward."

 

Sooyoung stirred from her laptop to meet Yuri in the eyes. "But Hyuna thought you are Yoona. hehe so hilarious."

 

"Yeah, too bad I'm the tan version of Yoona." Yuri sighed, can't still get over with the kiss earlier. She and Sooyoung are yet back to their work but there goes their minds, couldn't still put at bay because of what happened.

 

"But you know what? For me, you are the tan version of Seohyun. You girls are more than alike than Yoona."

 

"What are you thinking?" Yuri chuckles softly.

 

"Just like twins? Omo! What if you girls are twins? Wow! It's gonna be the best thing that happened." Sooyoung exclaim, thinking about possibilities.

 

Yuri rolled back her eyes and pats Sooyoung's shoulder. "Cool, That's not gonna happen. You're just thinking randomly." she was totally amused.

 

"Oh well." Sooyoung shrugs. "I'm just being silly. Hehe."

 

"Being Seohyun's twin is probably out of this world idea."

 

"You started it."

 

"Yeah? It's you who started that."

 

Yuri paused, suddenly reading something surprising in front of her, eyes just widened. "Aunt Dami. She-she... wanted the commercial in 3 weeks already." and there goes her gasp.

 

Sooyoung's eyes widened as soon as the words passed through her eyes. "What?" promptly, she turned to Yuri. "We haven't even started!" she freak out.

 

"I know right? This just means... " without finishing her words, Yuri and Sooyoung quickly jumped off of the sofa and rushes outside. They immediately knock on Yoona and Seohyun's door - hoping that the doe-eyed is still awake.

 

"Are they asleep?" ask Sooyoung once they heard nothing after their knocks.

 

Yuri knock for twice again and voice out. "Yoong? Are you still awake? Can we have some moment with you, first?" However, it's still the same. 

 

"Let's just tell tomorrow." Sooyoung gives up.

 

"No. I need to tell her, so she could fasten this project." Yuri however, doesn't like to go back. "It's really important. Can you go out for a while?" she knock for five times softly this time.

 

As if it's the only way, foot steps can be heard behind the closing door. Yuri exchange smiles with the tall shikshin, as they step backward and waited for the other person to open the door. As it finally opens, it reveals Yoona, wearing bathrobe. Yuri and Sooyoung looked at her from head to toe.

 

"Did you just... " Sooyoung couldn't able to continue her words, agape at the sight before them.

 

"I thought you are already sleeping?" Yuri furrows her eyebrows. "Why do you looked like, you are about to enter the bathroom?"

 

"Never mind what I am wearing. What do you guys wanna say?" Yoona crossed her arms, yawning in the process as she say those words.

 

"Oh well. Um... we have some problem."

 

"Problem?" Yoona raised her eyebrows.

 

Yuri step forward as she peek inside the room. She found Seohyun on the bed, reading some book. "Hyun? Can I borrow Yoona first?" 

 

Yoona frowned. "What are you-"

 

"It's just an hour. Is that Okay?" Yuri cut Yoona's words.

 

Seohyun stirred from her book to see Yuri by the door. "What is it again?"

 

"I was wondering if we could borrow your fiancee for a moment?" Yuri added, smiling so friendly to the younger girl. Seohyun, she looked at the doe-eyed, who only raise her shoulders. Then Sooyoung, the tallest, smiled back at her.

 

"Do you promise to give her back before midnight?" Seohyun favored.

 

"Of course." chuckled the tan girl.

 

"Safe and sound?"

 

"Aigoo, we are just next door."

 

Seohyun nods, convinced. "Hmm, Okay. Baby, be sure to go back to bed before midnight."

 

"Yup." Yoona assured with a charming smile. Right then, Yuri took the favor and close the door. Then they drag Yoona with them to their room. Immediately, they sat at the sofa and the tan girl began to explain.

 

"Your Aunt Dami emailed - telling me that she needed the commercial in 3 weeks. That means, the whole commercial Yoong. We promised to give her three different commercials but has the same message." 

 

"Yoong, that just only means, we need money this week. The one hundred million won we used for plane ticket in order to get here... there's only 10 million won left. And here's the thing, we couldn't still see couples that could star the commercial." Sooyoung added, almost like whispering.

 

Yoona was agape - stunned - and most of all, "Heol." she feels like in trouble. The money that her Grandma promised to give - she can only get it after the wedding.

 

"What are you going to do?" asked Yuri, worriedly.

 

"I suggest you ask Grandma another 100 million. In that sense, we can start the commercial and finish it by one week. But that'll be next week." Sooyoung suggested confidently.

 

"At least two commercials in two weeks." added Yuri.

 

Yoona heaved a sighed as she reach for Yuri's laptop and check on her bank account through online. Her bank account says, 50 million won. "I can use this for our commercial."

 

"Your money?" Yuri squinted her eyes.

 

"Yup." Yoona nodded, though a bit hesitant because the money in her account was intended for her honeymoon with Seohyun. "50 million won is equivalent for one commercial. So if so, I can use Grandma's money for 2nd and 3rd commercial."

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"I can't just ask Grandma this week for money without telling the reason. Besides, the reason of this wedding is for my trust fund right? After this wedding, we'll get the amount we needed." Yoona said as a matter of fact. If she think that way, that means, she'll wait for the money to come. They'll wait for her trust fund.

 

Yuri and Sooyoung exchange gazes then nodded, convinced. 

 

"Okay. We'll stick in your idea. But... Yoong, it's going to be a little difficult if we'll only use 50 million." Yuri still couldn't get at ease.

 

"I know what I am doing Yul. So trust me." said Yoona confidently.

 

"Fine. So before you leave, let's discuss the 2nd and 3rd commercial." butted Sooyoung, placing her own laptop next to Yuri's on top of the coffee table. Right then, the discussion went through. No more procrastinate - otherwise - they're dead.

 

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun is still so wide awake, finishing up another chapter of the book she's reading when she realizes it has been thirty minutes since Yoona left. That made her suddenly missed someone's presence next to her. She sighed, place the book down and step out of the bed, subsequently leaving the room. She was about to go to the next door when she suddenly thought of bringing her friends and Yoona some coffee. So she decided. She climb down the stairs and headed right away to the kitchen. Heck, she almost want to squeal when she spotted Nurse Kim, currently sitting on one of the chairs, having some coffee while reading some kind of a magazine. She brace herself, as she step forward, ignoring the girl and proceeds to the coffee maker. She took a total of five mugs out by the cabinet and started to pour some coffee.

 

"Oh, Miss Seo." The noise made Hyuna stirred from her magazine.

 

Seohyun bowed slightly only and focus on her coffee. Hyuna noticed the mugs, which made her think - "Are you girls still not sleeping?"

 

Again, she ignores her. Seohyun proceeds to the third mug, pouring a coffee on it. Her snob just made Hyuna smiled and shook her head.

 

"I was just being friendly, you don't have to be frighten."

 

Seohyun didn't mind and proceeds to the fourth and fifth mug. All of it, she plate it to a tray. She didn't hesitated and carried it with all her strength. Thus, when she was about to exit the kitchen, she stop and leave Hyuna some sort of piece of advice.

 

"Sleep tight tonight, Nurse Kim. Tomorrow is going to be such a long day." She smiled and just left. Hyuna who heard it clearly almost spit her coffee. She literally hissed and almost want to follow and grab her through her hair, if not for her holding her temper back.

 

"She's really declaring some war, eh? Let's see who will win." Hyuna smirked, couldn't get herself and be excite for tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

After three knocks, Sooyoung opened the door, surprised to see Seohyun. But she quickly make a way - as the girl signal her to step aside. 

 

"Wait, I'll help you." Sooyoung quickly got the tray and just let the girl lead the way to the room. "Guys! Seohyun is bringing us some coffee!"

 

"Baby!" As soon as she saw the doe-eyed, Seohyun's mood just brightened. Yoona looked up and flash a sweet smile towards her.

 

"Oh, you girls are on your bathrobe? What's up with that?" chuckled Yuri, noticing it.

 

Seohyun giggle, sitting next to Yoona. "We like wearing bathrobes tonight."

 

"Tch, she's just being sweet again, Yul. Since we are a couple, she said, we should wear the same thing." Yoona said, playing along with Seohyun's words. Though inside, she's a bit uncomfortable for not wearing anything.

 

"You girls are just bored." commented Sooyoung, as she place the tray on the coffee table. Yuri and Yoona immediately got their respective mugs.

 

"What are you guys doing?" Curious, Seohyun took a peek to the laptop Yoona is working.

 

"It's the commercial." informed Yoona, taking a sip of her coffee. "We are working on this tonight so by the next few days, our focus is for the wedding." she added, as she put her fingers back to the keyboard.

 

"Your Aunt's commercial?" Seohyun exclaimed. "It wasn't finish?" The last thing she learned, the project was already started. It seems like, it wasn't finish yet?

 

"Yup. Aunt Dami's commercial."

 

Yuri hesitated but she wanted to take this opportunity and tell the young girl. "Um, Hyun. The commercial should be submitted in three weeks. Which just says, the honeymoon you guys are planning is not going to happen. At least for now."

 

"Omo. So after the wedding we'll go home right away?" Seohyun was a bit upset. She almost thought they would go straight to their honeymoon, but things seemed unpredictable.

 

Yoona nodded. "Yup. That doesn't matter, right? I mean... we can just do the honeymoon after this. It's not like we'll cancel it." she explained further, so the girl would understand.

 

Seohyun sighed in defeat. "Okay. But I hope you won't forget."

 

"Why would I?" chuckled Yoona softly, amused. "It's not gonna happen, baby."

 

"I'm just making sure. What if... you know, your focus will be in the work after the wedding."

 

Yoona put aside the mug and cupped her fiancee's cheeks. "I promise, we'll get in there after our project - Okay?" The younger girl pouted yet, smiled afterwards. Yoona took this as an advantage and kissed the girl's nose. Yuri and Sooyoung watching dramatically puke, earning the couple's laugh.

 

Soon, the entire room was filled with laughter. But at the same time, they're all busy finishing the project.

 

 

 

 

[Day-4 -Wedding Rehearsal by the beach]

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter