My Bride 18

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

18 | Changing Job Description

 

 

Suddenly hearing a loud voice from the next room, Yuri and Sooyoung automatically woke up. Both were groaning as they felt their head is throbbing as hell. Yet, they don't have any time to mind it when they heard the following scream from the same room. Eyes widened when they heard the word ''. Frantically, they jumps off of their beds and rushes outside, heading to the next door right away.

 

"YOONA! OPEN THE DOOR! WHO GOT ?"

 

"YAH DID YOU SEOHYUN???" Both girls scream on top of their lungs while they keep on knocking on their door. As if it was seemed like an emergency. But hearing no response, they pressed their ears against the door, where they finally can hear faint voices inside.

 

"I did not do something!"

 

"It's obvious - I was and you are clothed! Just don't deny it!"

 

"Oh God! You should ask yourself than accusing me that! Never in my widest imagination to a player! To think it should be you, me"

 

"Who knows you have some naughty thoughts last night? Oh gosh, I feel so molested. Lord tell my my fiancee didn't do it while I'm sleeping... She took advantage of my drunk state... huhu..."

 

"Look who's talking?"

 

"Aish! Then who me?"

 

"Damn it! Yoona! How sure are you - you got ?!"

 

"I'm almost ! What does that mean?"

 

"Tch, just because you are? Who knows you decided to sleep like that?"

 

"I've been sleeping with you, I never tried to strip just to sleep for your information. Unless you really did it last night."

 

"Who knows you couldn't take it and strip? Oh my, you must have... ewwww... "

 

"I'm sure I was drunk last night. I couldn't remember a thing."

 

"You're asking me? I was drunk too, Babo!"

 

"Aish! Seriously what happened last night???!!!"

 

"I DON'T EITHER KNOWW!!! I NEVER YOU!!!"

 

*BANG*

 

 

Yuri and Sooyoung exchange gazes after that slam of the door they heard. It was from a bathroom, they're certain about it. Knocking back, but gently this time,  Yuri took the favor to voice out.

 

"Yoona? Can you open the door first?"

 

"I guess you really need to open. We can solve the problem." added Sooyoung, flashing the tan girl a knowing smirk.

 

Yuri stared at the taller girl with a puzzle face. Yet when Sooyoung signed a camera, she slowly nodded her head -- finally understanding. That made her show a thumb up to the tall shikshin.

 

Soon, the door opens, revealing the doe-eyed girl wearing on her sleeveless shirt and pajama pants. Hair is pretty mess up and eyes are quite tired... or didn't she woke up good?

 

"Sup?" Her voice cracked up even when she greeted her friend.

 

"We heard the shouts so we are here to check if everything is okay?" asked Sooyoung carefully. Her eyes are wandering inside the big room. She can only see the covers of the bed was on the floor, no more trace of their fight.

 

Yoona groaned, rubbing her head. "I woke up and I thought my fiancee me... so yeah... we had a little fight." mumbles her, then pouted afterwards. "But who wouldn't think like that?"

 

"Oh, what a good way to start the day." giggled Yuri, as she walked in, following by Sooyoung and Yoona.

 

"I know right? Aigoo, I just can't think straight ya know. And I find her clothed, what do you think could have happened?" Yoona still believes her fiancee did it to her. She sat down to the bed with a bounce. "I'm seriously going insane now. Why I end up ? What happened last night?" a soft sigh was heard from her at the end.

 

"You guys have this pillow? For what?" Sooyoung innocently ask the pillow she found at the middle of the bed.

 

Yoona chuckled awkwardly to Soo -- who is checking on the pillow. "Seohyun bought it the other time. You know, just to cuddle with that sometimes."  she lied -- couldn't actually admit that the girl put that in the middle to give a way for their rules.

 

"Chincha?" Sooyoung just said, placing it down back to the bed.

 

Turning to Yuri, who was apparently checking on something on top of a cabinet in the corner, Yoona has her eyes squinting towards her.

 

"What's on there, Yuri?"

 

"You'll see later." replied the tall shikshin instead, as she sat down next to Yoona.

 

"Is this something to do when I've seen you guys walking out our room last night?" Yoona recalls when she went out Grandma's room and proceeds to her room last night, she caught Yuri and Sooyoung exiting their room.

 

"Hehe, yes. But hopefully this will answer your question Yoong." 

 

"I feel something bad about this... " Yoong suspiciously stared at the tall shikshin. Yet, Before she could confirm it, Yuri finally turned to them, holding a small camera that could seem like a cctv. "I knew it! You guys planted a hidden camera?" she exclaimed.

 

Yuri and Sooyoung proudly nodded their heads.

 

"This is for our project." Yuri especially informed the doe-eyed. Thus, couldn't share what was it.

 

"So... " Yoona gulped nervously. "Last night... it has been recorded?" her cheeks is slowly turning red, imagining some scenery that was captured. It would be embarrassing. 

 

Sooyoung got up and grabbed the camera from Yuri. "Everything that happened last night, we'll get to see it here." and literally smirked.

 

"Heol." The doe-eyed's shoulders dropped momentarily.

 

Yuri giggles at her reaction. "Better call for Seohyun so you guys can settle this." she was excited at the same time. As if she was heard by the youngest, the door in the bathroom opens -- Seohyun walking out with her damp hair and wearing only in her bathrobe. All of their eyes landed on her as she approached them.

 

"What are we going to settle?" asked Seohyun, totally have no idea by the word she heard inside earlier.

 

"Your problem with Yoona, Hyun." Sooyoung mentioned. "We actually place a hidden camera last night, thinking that it'll be a good recording for the both of you. Hope you don't mind." 

 

As if it was such a bad word to mention about their 'problem', Seohyun sent the doe-eyed a death glare -- Yoona pouted showing also her puppy eyes to the other girl. But the younger girl ignored her aegyo and turned to Yuri and Sooyoung instead.

 

"Okay, let's see the video. If it was on the other way around - This idiot deer will have a punishment." Seohyun stated firmly.

 

Yoona suddenly felt shivers, rubbing her arms almost immediately. "Hyun... " but as she tried to please her, she received a - "Ahhh!!!! my precious ear!!! Let it gooooo Seoohyuuuun!!!" Seohyun grabbed her right ear and dragged her out. Yuri and Sooyoung were following behind, couldn't help it but make a hi-5.

 

 

 

 

[Soori's Room]

 

 

Opening her laptop, Yuri didn't wasted time and connected the camera to a cable and connect it to her laptop. After so many clicks, she finally can able to sit next to Soo while they wait for the video to open. Seohyun and Yoona who were next to each other, couldn't also wait for any longer. Yoona is rubbing her now red right ear whilst staring to the screen -- Seohyun, she's just so calm next to her, waiting patiently. When it loaded and a scene was seen -- Yoona and Seohyun's heart beats nervously. Their hands automatically just connected. Together, they brace their selves to watch the entire events.

 

 

Flashback...

 

"Whoa! Whoa! there... that's your last glass princess." Yuri who's still sober quickly grabbed the glass of wine from Seohyun's grasp when the girl was about to have another drink. She hides it under the sofa so the girl would never reach for it. Yet, when she turned to her again, Seohyun got Yoona's glass and enjoy another shot. She had a shaking of head, watching the youngest is pretty much drunk now which is pretty unusual for her. Yoona on the other hand is definitely the same. Good thing, she is not some type of a drunk girl now - who would do everything without her mind. Yuri can just see the doe-eyed is quite on her seat, but eyes are staring so drunk in love towards Seohyun, who was next to her. Maybe just imagining some naughty stuffs, not putting it on action.

 

"Aigoo, look at these two." Sooyoung also joined Yuri, as she reached for another chili crab and eat. She's obviously just eating more than drinking.

 

"I didn't know Seohyun can be like this. Look how she's not stopping. That was her 50th glass, Soo. And yes, our 10th bottle of wine. Is she planning to drink all the wines in this Villa? I'm pretty sure of calling an ambulance now." Yuri exclaimed, couldn't still take her eyes off the so called innocent/bold girl they know.

 

Sooyoung giggles. "Isn't that amazing though? Yoona is just staring at her. Like Seohyun not some girl she would ."

 

"Yeah, it's good to see she's behaving unlike from the past. But I doubt if her mind is not running wildly." Yuri still knows the doe-eyed is not some innocent girl. Inside Yoona's mind, she was sure it's worse than she expects.

 

"Just let her... this is so rare for Seohyun to enjoy drinking. After what happened, she deserved this."

 

"Of course... but I'm not letting her drink all the wine in this Villa. Quick, go grabbed Yoona. And I'll support Seohyun." Yuri said before she put down her wine glass and got up, hastily reaching for Seohyun's arm to pull her up. She put the girl's one arm to her shoulders and started leaving the living room. The tall shikshin on the other hand pulled Yoona by her waist and followed the tan girl.

 

Both drunk girls are mumbling a lot of none sense things as they started to walk them to the stairs. 

 

"God, Seohyun's so heavy." Yuri said complaining a little. She was having in difficulties, stepping into the stairs.

 

Yoona on the other hand is just light weight - Sooyoung has no difficulties. She was even eating a chocolate on her free hand.

 

"Aish!" Without any hesitations, Yuri decided to lift the youngest up -- carrying her in a bridal style. Seohyun laugh at her and addressing her as Yoona. She frowned to find herself being kissed by the girl on her cheeks and keeps on saying 'I love you Nippy'. Yet, She decided to ignore and keep on walking.

 

- Until they had reach their room, It was Sooyoung who took the favor of opening the door to their room. Both walked in with heavy steps. And together, they place them cautiously on top of the bed.

 

"Ugh, my arms are a little numb." said Yuri, as she and Sooyoung left the room.

 

Yoona, who was lying down on her chest has a blur visions of her girl next to her. She grinned like an idiot, watching the latter's lips are moving but she couldn't really hear a thing. Just the way her lips moves, her heart just suddenly flutters. Unexpectedly, even though she's drunk, she wasn't touching her. As if she was used to it - she continues to admire the girl. She continues to fly her mind, imagining things here and there.

 

Seohyun on the other hand wasn't really in her right mind. She's laughing, talking random things, until her eyes meet the doe-eyed girl... she stopped. Instead, she was suddenly this love struck. She was suddenly flashing back memories from the past. And before she knew it, she was moving closer towards her.

 

"Baby... *heck*... you're like a duck... you are the coolest duck I've ever known... I've ever seen... oh gosh... I'm in love... hehe..." she giggles at the end. Her hand lifted, reaching for Yoona's hair strand so she could tuck it behind her ear. "But I hate you... really. Why did you let her kiss her? Why did you kiss Hyuna? But she's now dead... I'm happy.. hehe... "

 

Yoona, she snickered. "... a duck person. Yes, I am." she held Seohyun's hand and give it her palm a kiss. Swiftly, she pulled the girl closer until their lips pressed. But before she could deepen it, Seohyun pushed her, she whined. "Yaaa!!!"

 

"Hehehe... sowey... " Seohyun quickly apologized. Yet, she moves on top of the doe-eyed girl, rubbing her nose to Yoona's. "My cut little duck." The latter giggles and began tickling her. Seohyun couldn't take it -- so she moves away from the other girl and there, she was attacked by Yoona's tickle until both of them were now tickling each other. The room was filled with laughter for about thirty minutes. It was only cut when both of them rolled over and dropped on the floor. Yet, it was seemed like a way for them to continue -- Under the influence of alcohol, Seohyun who was on top of Yoona didn't mind her position and initiated the kiss between them that lead to a hot making out. In the middle of it, Yoona couldn't take the hotness, she's experiencing --  she was burning not only because of the amount of alcohol but also the way the make-out is getting more hot. She switch their poistion and take her pajama pants and her underwear off, leaving her only on her bra. Seohyun who seemed to be unaware just continue. She switch their position again, as if she liked to tbe the top - "I'm in love with you, Nippy." she calimed and continue the make out again before the doe-eyed could continue. This time around, she make her kiss goes south -- all the way down to her partner's body.

 

But everything was cut short when Seohyun got tired and pulled Yoona from the floor. The latter was happily whistling after their activity. Seohyun just pushed the girl to the bed and put the covers on her body before climbing to the other side of the bed and drifted to sleep like nothing just happened. Both are sleeping facing away from each other.

 

End of Flashback...

 

 

The video stopped to Yoona and Seohyun's fight earlier. 

 

Yuri and Sooyoung looked at the youngest, who is apparently covering her face -- shoulders are so red. Obviously flustered out of embarrassment.

 

"This is unfair. I don't even remember if I enjoyed it or not." Heck, Yoona pouted sadly after what they watched. "Worse, if we did that. Aish! I hate this" she groans frustratingly additionally.

 

Yuri and Sooyoung chuckled. 

 

"I never you or even strip you! Babo!" Seohyun, she hastily smack Yoona's head. 

 

"Shall we do it without the influence of the alcohol, baby?" Yoona grinned, ersely. Was about to earn another smack from her fiancee when she quickly dodge it and pulled the girl closer so their face are inches away. "Please, baby?" she added with a puppy eyes.

 

"Kya!" Seohyun literally pulled her hand off of the doe-eyed's grasp and got up. "This is surreaaal!!!" She wailed involuntarily, as she sprinted out of the room -- leaving the trio chuckling at her reaction.

 

 

 

 

[Yoonhyun's Room]

 

 

After a good one hour, Yoona finally decided to walk in the room she shared with the most attractive girl she ever had lend. She smiled after finding her sitting at the edge of their bed, yet, arms are crossed. But what's good thing, she wasn't staring at her like she had sin now. Her gazes are like a puppy rather. 

 

"So... are we good now?" she asked her softly, as she stood before her.

 

Seohyun blink twice and purse her lips. "Did you ask Yuri to delete that ?" her cheeks turned a shade of pink, still embarrass. Yuri and Sooyoung saw how she pounce on her fiancee, it never really crosses her mind she could do such thing. Blame the alcohol, actually.

 

"Yup. I did. Um... so... "

 

"Good." Seohyun shrugged her shoulders. Then she reached for another bathrobe she prepared for the latter. "Have some shower, baby. You seriously need it."

 

Yoona smiled, receiving her bathrobe. "So it's really okay now?" yet, she couldn't stop and ask the other girl again.

 

Seohyun just hum and nodded. She slowly got up and knock Yoona's forehead, which earned her short cry. She giggle and give her forehead some rub before her lips pressed on it.

 

That was Yoona's cue -- everything is back to normal again.

 

"I'll shower now, baby." So she left the room and walked in to the same bathroom Seohyun used earlier, with a contented and happy heart.

 

Seohyun, she dropped her body back to the bed with a bounce -- mind can't still get over with what happened last night she has no idea. With all honesty, she never had try being drunk. That was the first time, which really surprises her. Upon being aware of it, she swear she's not going to drink anymore. But she pouted, as her mind crosses to Yoona's sentiments -- It's unfair. How come if a person was drunk they wouldn't remember a thing? Maybe to hide their embarrassing actions -- that's her logic. 

 

Her cheeks just turned like a rose, couldn't believe how she actually initiates all the things that happened. 

 

Suddenly her mind crossed about the rule -- she jumps off of the bed and runs to the book she placed on top of her night stand. Right then, she sat at the edge of the bed, opened the book and took the rule out of it. She also reached for the pen and wrote a new rule.

 

#11: No Alcoholic Drinks anymore - Only Juice - healthy fruit Juices 

 

"There." satisfied, she put it back on her book and place it to the night stand. Right then, a knock on the door was heard. She casually got up and walked to the door. And when she opens it, a maid stood in front of the door.

 

"I apologize for a little disturbance Miss Seo, but Grandma Im wants to inform you that the breakfast is ready. And that, she's asking to have a breakfast together." the maid informed her, friendly smiling.

 

"Oh, M-My Fiancee, she's having her shower still. We'll go together." Seohyun replied, with a sweet smile.

 

The maid then gave her an ointment she was asking.

 

"Thank you." which she received right away. 

 

Bowing in respect, the maid walked away before She could also bow as well. She just shrug -- going back to the room, holding the ointment. "Nippy? Are you done yet?" 

 

Yoona didn'e respond. So she take this chance and lie on the bed, staring blankly again to the ceiling. Not a moment later, the door on the bathroom opens. She got a little surprise because Yoona made a slam of it.

 

"Yah! What the hell was that?!"

 

Yoona giggles. "I was just imitating what you did earlier." but instead entered the changing room.

 

Seohyun scoffed, yet, smiled -- amused. So she slam the door like that. "Silly." chuckled her later on. Getting up, she walked to the changing room and knock on its door. "Grandma Im is asking for a breakfast together, better hurry there coz I'm still gonna treat your neck." she informed.

 

"My neck?"

 

"Hyuna... the hickey she made was still there ya kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter