My Bride 03

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

03 | Problem Solve

 

 

 

Yoona has never been in trouble for her entire life. She's always been the perfectionist even in her kind of work. But this time, it seems like she was unlucky. She's being fooled? Or what?

 

She doesn't know what to do. 

 

Would she call a police? Her friends? Or her Aunt? 

 

Yoona keep on pacing back and forth, trying to think of any way she could solve her problem. But too bad, her mind is totally at mess. She couldn't think straight.

 

She was defeated and dropped her body back to the bed. Besides that, her head is wrecking as hell. 

 

"Ugh!!!" she groaned, closing her eyes tight while she massage her head thoroughly. Suddenly, she heard her phone beeps. Her eyes fluttered opened and brought her phone before her eyes. Thus, it made her sigh, as she can read the message that came from Seohyun.

 

from Boss:

| Aren't you planning on going home? Ya! I don't have enough time to wait for you! |

 

She almost forgot Seohyun would always be Seohyun. If she's outside, haven't gone home, she would wait until the dawn for her. Hastily, she sat up and replied to her text message.

 

to Boss:

| Sorry Boss. I'm coming home now.

What's for breakfast? ^^ |

 

There wasn't even a minute and she can read her reply.

 

from Boss:

| Just go home first! I'll give you 30 minutes only! |

 

"She's mad." It's only her text message, but she's certain the other girl is definitely in a bad mood. She broke the curfew, of course, who wouldn't? But before she cold leave, she texted Yuri.

 

to Yuri:

| I'm sorry, but can we meet later, Yuri? Boss is mad >.< |

 

She tossed her phone on the side and subsequently entered the bathroom so she could rush on her shower. 15 minutes later, she step out from her shower and hurriedly picked up her clothes, wore it in a rush. Leaving the place, she didn't miss and kick the door of the room before she entirely left the motel. To her dismay, her car was parked outside of it. Taking this a chance, she also check in every corner of her car if she had dropped it there, but still she found nothing. Yoona then thought of calling Naeun, but to her dismay, the girl is not answering her calls. She literally smack the steering wheel angrily.

 

"I'm so sure she stole it. She really stole it." Yoona firmly believe so. If she did not stole it, she would have answer her calls, right? But to think that it was another one night stand with a random girl, there's also a part of her that she can't just accuse her. Yoona is really going crazy now. But right before she could even pull her hair again, she heard her phone ringing. It's Seohyun. She compose herself and cleared before answering such call.

 

"Hi! Boss!"

 

[YOU HAVE 15 MINUTES LEFT TO GET IN MY PENTHOUSE!!! ONE MINUTE LATE, FORGET WE ARE BEST FRIENDS!!!]

 

Yoona move away from her phone and has a rubbing of her right ear for a moment before she put the phone against her ear. However, she heard nothing other than the tone of an end call. Hastily, she took that as a green cue and drive off speedily. Thus, just in the middle of her driving, she suddenly thought of that stuff toy that could make up the girl. Yoona glanced at her watch and she has only 10 minutes left. "Forget about that." she muttered to herself, before reversing the car. Her destination, the nearest mall.

 

 

___________________

 

 

9:00am.

 

Seohyun puff a sighed realizing that Yoona broke the 30 minutes she gave earlier. But not like it's the first time, she ignore it. Though she's definitely this disappointed. No matter how much she wanted to discipline her, here she was, never been good at following those rules. She thought the only thing that Yoona had ever followed was the shower time. It shouldn't be that long and it shouldn't be that quick. Just enough time to spend it. Unless you are in a hurry. Oh, and waking up exactly at seven am.

 

With that, she tossed her phone over the dining table and headed to the sink, wherein, she started washing her plates while Yoona's breakfast are untouchable. 

 

"I'm seriously kicking her out later. That's if she still has the mind to comeback." Mumbles her bitterly, while she's washing her plates with bubbles all over her hand. She couldn't help and scold herself as well. "Stupid you Joohyun. Why do you love her? Why are you still by her side? Why are you still forgiving her despite her flaws? Seriously! She's the baddest girl you've ever met, but here you are... being stupid. Stupidly caring and loving her. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid!!!!! STUPID YOU IM YOONAAAAAA WHY ARE YOU SO PERFECT IN MY EYESSSS!!!!" she screamed her last words, causing for her glass to almost slip her hand. She almost even break it. But end up sighing, admitting the fact that she love her because Yoona is Yoona, her flaws are nothing compared to how the latter had been so sweet, generous, caring, and at the same, loving best friend. In just that thought, she knows she has chosen the right person to fall.

 

She finished washing her plates and place it to the cabinet neatly before turning around and fixed the breakfast she had for Yoona. Glancing over the wall clock, it has been thirty minutes now since the deadline was over. But she ignore and headed to her living room. She flopped to the couch and was about to reach for the remote control when she heard someone is punching the combination of her password right through her door. A smirk seemingly appeared across her face, knowing exactly that the doe-eyed is trying to break her new password she intended to change. She got up, tiptoed towards the door and pressed her left ear against to it. 

 

"Damn. I think I forgot the password? What was it again? Aish!"

 

Another failed password, Seohyun silently smile to herself, enjoying what she's hearing on the other side.

 

"Or did she change her password? Aigoo, she really did. It's suppose to be her birthdate. Tch, let's try another combination... "

 

Another fail, Seohyun giggle, keeping shut as much as possible. Yoona did a lot of combinations until she couldn't take it anymore, she scream.

 

"Yaaaa Joohyun-ah!!! JUST OPEN THE DOOOOOR!!!"

 

Seohyun chuckles so loud. "You solve the password! I don't care if you stay there outside until dawn!"

 

"NOOOO WAAAAY!!! I'M SORRY ALREADY PLEASEEEEE!!!"

 

"NO WAY TOOOO!!!" Seohyun replied with the same intense.

 

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT! IT WAS THE GIRL-"

 

"I'M HAVING MY SHOWER NOW! YOU SOLVE THAT!" Seohyun interrupted before Yoona could even finish her words and stomped her feet towards the stairs. But she stopped, realizing she already had shower. Instead, she dragged her bare feet to the couch and grab the remote control so she could start watching tv. She grabbed a pillow on the side and tried to enjoy the show. Heck, she can always hear Yoona's voice outside. It seriously irritates her. She covered her ears through her two hands and shake her head, trying to convince herself that the doe-eyed is not outside, currently begging for her forgiveness. But no matter what she do, the voice are just too loud. She literally wail and march back to the door, ready to open it when she heard nothing anymore. She stopped, as her eyebrows furrows.

 

Once again, she pressed her left ear against the door and confirmed that there wasn't any noise anymore. Seohyun's heart began to beat quiet fast. "Did she already left?" and worst possible scenario just made it through her brain. Yoona left her already and go with another girl. Yoona has already broke their promise of being together until the death will tore them apart. And the worst, Yoona killed herself?

 

"YOONA!" she quickly opened the door.

 

But damn, she jump in surprise when she was greeted by three stuff toys of sergeant keroro standing on the floor. Not to mention, they're singing a keroro theme song.

 

 

 

Yoona emerge from the corner, holding out one rose, while she's smiling charmingly to the young girl. "F-for my ever so beautiful, Boss?" as she sheepishly hand it to her. "Kero~ Kero~ Kero~." and she sang a duet with those stuff toys.

 

Seohyun's face darkened. Instead of melting with Yoona's gift, she slam the door close way before the doe-eyed could manage entering her place.

 

 

 

___________________

 

 

 

 

Yoona has the widest victorious smile ever could be painted as she finally found herself inside the young dj's penthouse. Yes, after so many push and pull of the door earlier, she finally give up and here she was... minding her silence. But at least, those singing keroros are in the girl's lap, currently sitting like a boss as well. And the red rose was next to her.

 

"Um, so what? What's the combination of your password?" she sheepishly tried to do a conversation, even though the latter's eyes are so intense, asking for her explanation. But she is not in the mood to explain, so she would rather ask the password.

 

"Let me hear your explanation first." Seohyun nonchalantly, replied.

 

Yoona looked down to her lap. "Like... the usual-"

 

"Didn't I tell you not to drink because it would lead for a one night stand? Which is not HEALTHY Yoona! NOT healthy." Seohyun firmly believe that one night stands are rather disgusting than for to flirt. Yoona has never learned her lessons every time they would fight about it. It's okay to flirt or to date a lot of girls, but a one night stand is definitely a no-no. Who knows some of them are sick? She shouldn't be careless.

 

Yoona innocently nodded, admitting her mistake with the choose of girl.

 

"Then what is this? Another one night stand?" Seohyun mocked.

 

"The girl, she took advantage of my drunken state. But, I promise this is the last thing, Boss." Yoona looked up, meeting the young girl's intent gazes to her. "Please? You forgive me now, right? I promise also that I'll be single... for this entire month."

 

"No, don't promise. But I would rather see you doing it. You know, if you care about yourself and to this friendship, please do me a favor Yoona." Seohyun pleaded, hoping the doe-eyed would somehow take it serious.

 

The doe-eyed girl shows her pinky promise and stretch it towards the young dj. "I haven't done this... for my entire life and for my entire friendship with you, but... this time... I'll do it. I'll be responsible now, Boss. Can you do it for me as well?"

 

Seohyun looked at Yoona in the eye. She couldn't believe what's seeing and hearing, but she can see through her eyes, they're sincere. What happened? Seohyun felt so weird and chills down her spine. She has never seen her like this so determined to do the pinky promise. She sighed, looked away from her instead.

 

Yoona got alarmed. She got up and sat next to Seohyun, still showing the pinky promise. "I mean what I am saying, Boss. Please do me this favor. I can't take this side of yours."

 

Seohyun slowly turned to the doe-eyed and the latter still has her eyes on her, hopeful that she'll took her pinky finger. 

 

"Do you promise to be responsible with your own actions now?" Seohyun sighed and was seemed giving in now.

 

"I promise."

 

"Be mature about it?"

 

"I promise."

 

"Follow my curfews?"

 

"Absolutely, boss."

 

"How about staying single?"

 

"That... I'll try." Yoona grinned, couldn't actually see what's going to happen the next few days. Seohyun literally slapped her shoulders, but she immediately take those back. "I... I promise. Okay, I promise."

 

Seohyun smiled. "No more one night stands?"

 

"No more, Boss. So can you... "


"Don't ever get drunk, anymore?"


Yoona nodded in determination. 

 

Satisfied, Seohyun hooked her pinky finger with Yoona's, as her smile got even brighter than ever. Yoona took this a chance and pulled her for a hug through her waist. Surprised, Seohyun chuckles, patting the latter's back.

 

"I'm really so glad to have you by my side, Boss. And I promise, all those words I've said will not be just in my mind, but also inside my heart... " Yoona whispered, earning a smile from the other girl.

 

However, Seohyun is not yet over. She gently pulled back from the hug and sent a smirk to Yoona.

 

"What... " The latter ceased her eyebrows.

 

"This is an obvious violation again, Im Yoona. I guess you know there's a punishment." Seohyun put aside the keroro sergeants as she got up and pulled Yoona with her. Before Yoona could struggle, she gripped on her wrist and dragged her upstairs.

 

"Seo Joohyun, you are not doing this please... " Yoona begs, keep on struggling but no use. Seohyun seems to be so strong miraculously. "Seohyun... pweaseee~ " she whined, and showed an aegyo but no use.

 

"This is going to be the 10th punishment. I think you should be thankful because for four years, I only prepared this for the 10th time. So s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter