Foolish Hearts 9

YoonHyun's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] The Game of Love 1.5 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] Yoonhyun's fate[/CONTENTID2]

 

 

 

 

[CONTENTID3]

 

2 days later...

 

Yoona is in her deep slumber when she forcefully opens her eyes upon sensing her phone just in the side vibrated. She groans and tiredly picked up her phone, only to feel regret. Her phone just simply reminds her of the photo shoot for Victoria. She tossed it back and buried her face in the sea of pillows. She really can't take this any longer, as her body is getting much exhaust from all the pressure of the current project. The thing is, she needed to be there. Yet, she needed to accept the fact that she's not just a simple employee in Seo Company. She's freaking the team manager slash architect designer. 

 

Getting up, Yoona couldn't even step one ahead as her phone vibrated again. She took it and yawn widely, while her eyes is reading the message.

 

from Seohyun:

[Im Yoona!!! where the hell are you????!!! It's freaking noon!!!]

 

"Eh?" Yoona couldn't remember thoroughly. "Did I arrange a meeting with her?" she was totally puzzled.  

 

from Seohyun:

[The photographer is getting impatient, dummy!]

 

Yoona's eyes widened as the following words she reads seem to imply about the photo shoot. "She's... she's going? No way!" She really has no idea. "She-she's... going to see Victoria." and she couldn't help but get worried. Two days ago, there was no moment that she and her greeted. The younger keep herself in the office for the past 2 days, which is disappointing. And now, she's part of this promotion? Hell No!

 

Roughly, Yoona pressed the call button and call the younger.

 

"Yah! what do you mean?"

 

[Oh, so you are awake now? Hehe... sorry for disturbing... Yoona...]

 

"Ugh. Don't play around. What was that? Your message?"

 

[Aigoo, Yoona... you know exactly what I mean.]

 

"No. I don't get this."

 

[Okay okay... fine... I know you are just surprised... but... yeah, I am part of this project or should I call... the promotions? Photo shoot? hehe, don't get me wrong, I just want to make sure that everything is on hand. Hmm?]

 

"No... Hyun..." Yoona groans, seriously doesn't like the idea.

 

[Yoona, the photographer is getting impatient... and so as me. We are all waiting for you. Come here now.]

 

tot...tot...tot...

 

Yoona lifelessly lay on her back and took a deep sigh.

 

"What am I going to do? Victoria can be so careless with her moves." she closed her eyes and felt her heart beating. It's like, feeling the heaviness once more. Concerned? yeah, for a breaking record, she's concerned about how will her ex lover react if Victoria will do something she would not expect?

 

Opening her eyes, Yoona felt a little determined. "No way. Yoona, you should not let that happen. You know your heart is only for your Hyunnie. Yeah, my ex girlfriend." she groans afterwards, feeling so helpless. It was obvious, she want her back. But heck, what is she doing? Lying in the bed so lazy~

 

Her phone vibrated again. This time, she took her phone with full attention. Yet, she only regretted once again.

 

from Amber:

[Miss Im, I and Seohyun are going first. We need to see it that Seo Resort is ready for the Photoshoot. See you~]

 

Yoona tiredly placed her chin on top of her pillows and pout. "Yeah, how can I forget? For the past 2 days, these two are getting along. Aigoo, my heart. Yaaa!!!" Yoona dived her face on her comfy pillows and shout it out. Shout all her jealousy to be exact.

 

 

_____________

 

 

"Hey! I'm sorry I'm late... " Yoona was panting, when she arrived in front of the company building. The photographer turned to face her, just so, she could widen her eyes in disbelieve. "Jessica? Yuri Unnie? You guys are... "as she exclaimed in the process.

 

Yuri and Jessica both smiled to her. "The photographers and directors for this project." both are proud enough for their selves.

 

"Chincha?" Yoona was rather amused. "How-how... did this happened?" she really had no idea. She knows Yuri and Jessica has a studio, yet, it never came to her mind that the couple will be the responsible for filming of this project. It came as a surprise for her.

 

"Yah! Seohyun hired us! Didn't you know?!" Yuri lightly punched Yoona's arm.

 

"She did?"

 

Jessica shrugged. "Yes. And she said... we should go together since she and Amber are going first."

 

"Well I'm happy about this though. Um, so... Did Victoria arrived?" Yoona looked around, searching for that model. Yet, she can only see the van that was parked from behind Yuri and Jessica.

 

"She hadn't arrived Yoong. It has been 30 minutes that passed. I almost even thought that you'll be the last person to arrive. It turns out, it's Victoria." Jessica chuckles, telling the truth.

 

"Geez. Shouldn't it be her the first one to arrive?"

 

"Yeah, and We are already impatient here." Yuri can't help and show her annoyance.

 

"Shall we just follow Seohyun and Amber now?" Jessica however, doesn't want to wait any longer.

 

Yoona can only sigh and give an apologetic smile to her friends. Either way, she herself is the same. But at least she came after 30 minutes.

 

"Yoong, why don't you call her? Do you have her number?" Yuri suggested.

 

However, Yoona shook her head. "I don't have. I don't even have any contacts with her anymore ever since 2 days ago."

 

"Serious? I thought she would visit you often?" Yuri seem surprise of the thought.

 

Jessica on the other hand, scoffed. "Who knows? She has something evil on mind again. You know her well, Yuri."

 

"Um, Actually... she's-she's busy, unnie. It's not like her project is only for Seo Resort." Yoona said as a matter of fact. As far as she can remember, Victoria mentioned about her photo shoot before the project of Seo Resoirt.

 

"Well, everything can be possible, Yoongie. Aigoo, we really shouldn't be wasting time here. We should go." Jessica said, before hook her arms to her girlfriend and drag her to the van. Yoona simply could follow them, while she carry her things in both hands and on her back. She place it at the back of the van and went inside the van. Yuri then the engine and drive off.

 

 

The drive was kind of silent. Jessica seems to be tired and choose to sleep on her seat. Yuri meanwhile, is listening to a music through her phone connecting to a headphone. But for Yoona, she's on her files once again. She's reviewing the things that may use for the commercial, and so as for the photo shoot. It's gonna be important, hence, she's the responsible for the necessity of the models. Well infact, she's part of the commercial. It's sort of a pressure for her, 'cause she's not as good as Victoria. She needed to read the tips on how to act naturally in front of the camera. 

 

"It's going to be the first time, right?"

 

Yoona's thoughts were disturbed after hearing Yuri's question. "Yes? Did you say something?" yet, she couldn't get it clear.

 

"You. Act in a commercial?" Yuri snickered. "Don't worry, I'm going to help you on that." 

 

"Tch, It's okay. I can handle on this." Yoona simply said, as she put her attention back to the papers in her two hands.

 

"You sure? It's not only you in the commercial, Yoona. Victoria will also be there." said Yuri. "... and to remind you, Seohyun will be watching."

 

Yoona pouted, sadly. "I know."

 

"Are you worried?" 

 

"Yes."

 

"Then why don't you change the plan and ask her to be your partner?" Yuri giggles, really liking her idea.

 

Yoona however, opposed. "No. We can't. President Seo hired her, Yuri."

 

"Hmm, but Seohyun is the president's daughter. Not to mention, the head of all departments. Director Seo, right?" 

 

Yoona nodded. "It's just that... " yet, she still opposed. "What was planned should be done. If we'll change this, don't you think Victoria's agency will not complain?"

 

Yuri sighed. "Yeah right."

 

"But... aish. I still can't get this thing... off of my mind. I don't know how to act. Especially that Seohyun will be watching." Yoona can no longer keep her emotions and groaned in Yuri's eyes, through the rear view mirror of the car. The blackpearl grinned, watching her pressuring herself.

 

"Yoona, tsk...tsk... if I were you, just clear the things to your Hyunnie and just ask her again to be your girlfriend. That way, you can't be feeling what's inside of yours at the moment. It's going to be easy, I tell you."

 

Yoona dropped her shoulders defeatingly. "It's not, Yuri... Try to be in my place, you'll understand me." She helplessly answered.

 

"Hmm, I don't want. Staring at you right now... I can see how much you do actually don't want to experience that." Yuri snickered. Her eyes are on the road, and at the same time, glancing in the mirror from time to time.

 

"Whatever. I just hope for a success Day 1."

 

"Oh, I almost forgot. It's three days of shoot."

 

Yoona confirmed with a nod. "Thanks and you guys did want to help this out. It's comfortable to work with friends." she smiled in the process.

 

“You know we are always here. Well, it’s mostly because we want this to go smooth. Especially for maknae. It’s her first time to work with the company as head department.”

 

“I know. That’s why I feel so thankful… now. You guys are always jjang.” Yoona sincerely answered.

 

Yuri shrugged her shoulders.

 

“But… can I ask you a favor?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

Yoona sighed. “Can you guys step aside with my heart problem? I want to do this on my own.”

 

“Yoona, we know you can do this. However, being here… as a guidance… it shouldn’t matter to you, right? We don’t want the history to repeat again. So stay in put, Okay? You don’t have to worry to be honest.”

 

Yoona nodded in contempt.

 

“Speaking of this project, did any unknown number texted you? I would assume Victoria has already send a message. We left the building without her.” Yuri said as her eyes were still in the road.

 

As if it just reminds her, Yoona casually pulled her phone out from her pocket and opened her phone. To which, she found out an unknown number, indeed.

 

From 64********

[Hey! its Victoria. I guess you guys can’t wait any longer. But still want to apologize for my not so professional attitude. However, I just want you to know that I’m on my way with my team. Hope you guys would understand.]

 

“She did send me a message, Yuri. Asking for understanding.” Yoona informed.

 

Yuri sighed out of disappointments. “Tell her we have no time to wait for her. Such an inconsiderate person. Unprofessional. Our maknae is way better than her.”

 

“Yeah, true.” Yoona can’t help and smile. She knows her well, though. Yet, it’s still surprising for them. For a professional model like her, shouldn’t she change her personality? It’s either she’s just lazy, or she really couldn’t cope up with her schedule? But even so. It's not good for a celebrity to act so unprofessional. Disappointingly, she is one of those celebrities.

 

Deciding to have a reply, Yoona save the number of Victoria then type a message sent.

 

to Victoria:

[I also like to understand. However, it's not only me who is working on this project, Victoria. I hope you could also think that you could waste the other's time. Apology accepted]

 

"Wow. Did I just sound sarcastic of this?" Yoona can't believe with what she sent. However, it feels so right. Yuri chuckled silently on her seat.

 

A few moments later, a message was received again.

 

from Victoria:

[I'm really sorry :( hope you forgive me Yoongie. I'm not going to do this again, I swear.]

 

Yoona sighed upon reading the message. She put her phone back inside her pocket and just mind the files on the side. 

 

"What did she said?" Yuri asked curiously. She noticed the change in the deer's face.

 

"She apologized, of course." Yoona nonchalantly answered.

 

"Phew. She really should." Yuri mumbles. She then reach for the radio and opened it instead, before she put her headphone off of her. That moment she opened the radio, a song called 'Kiss You' blasted the van. Yoona's attention were almost immediately to the song, reminded her that Seohyun sang the song while only in her undergarments. She bit her bottom lip and can't stop fantasizing her ex lover's skin. 

 

"Gosh!" Yoona suddenly exclaimed, earning Yuri's furrowing of eyebrows.

 

"Hmm?"

 

Immediately, Yoona moved her two hands. "Nothing. I was just listening to the song. Hehe... " which she giggles afterwards.

 

"You are lucky, my girlfriend is always so hard to be awake." Yuri reminded, as she stared at the blonde next to her. "Aww my baby...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter